Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A danger from the deepest abyss. - Page 3 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A danger from the deepest abyss. - Page 3 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.org

Latest topics
» Reluctant Announcement (Gifted Crystals)
by Snowblaze Sat Jul 10, 2021 4:28 pm

» A Summons! (Open to all Tribe leaders)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Jul 09, 2021 9:56 pm

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Discord Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:35 pm

» Taking the Reins? (IceWings)
by Snowblaze Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:25 pm

» Resentment (Soshi)
by Soshi Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:03 pm

» A Walk in the Darkness (Open to all)
by malaki Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:02 pm

» Trials and Tribulations (Tenebris)
by Cyclone and Typhoon Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:51 pm

» Harsh Realities (Open to Humans)
by Soshi Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:50 pm

» Dark Shadows
by Tenebris Sat Jun 05, 2021 3:07 pm

» Dealing with Darkness Part 2 (Chogath)
by Tenebris Sat Jun 05, 2021 2:36 pm

» Fish, Fins, and Scales (Poem)
by Poem Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:07 am

» Delete this account thanks
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:19 pm

» FELWORLD
by Grimone Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:45 pm

» My characters
by Zappy Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:31 pm

» Zappy
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:18 pm

» hello???
by Bassasail Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:17 pm

» A Salty Encounter(Open)
by Minnow Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:57 am

» Ashram(solo)
by Richard Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:13 pm

» Eluuna (Finished)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:49 pm

» Something to Care About
by Abbadon Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:22 am

» Poem, the lost
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:28 am

» New Arrivals (Helia + Attor) [In need of a Guardian]
by Attor Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:09 pm

» Leona's dragon
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:25 pm

» The Liber Perpetuity Mortis (Necromancy Lore, still in progress)
by Tenebris Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:49 am

» Account Deletion Request
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

A danger from the deepest abyss.

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A danger from the deepest abyss. - Page 3 Empty A danger from the deepest abyss.

Post by Atlantis Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

A black and blue seadragon was diving towards the Deep Ravine, down to a unkown abyss. Other seadragons has never tried to explore those waters before. Oceanus was the first to do something like that. The whole scene was dominated by darkness. A lot of awful sea monsters were swimming close to Oceanus. However they didn't attack the seadragon.
Don't worry. I'm keeping those creatures away from you. A voice talked to Oceanus mind.
Why won't you let me to lead an attack against the SeaWings? Oceanus asked.
No. I'm not going to risk the lives of my suddits. Not yet. The voice answered before to change argument. You're close to your target. Don't stop.
Received. Oceanus answered. The seadragon finally reached a huge underwater cave. Oceanus swam inside where an ancient monster was resting. Its shape was undefined in the darkness, but it was a very gigantic creature. Oceanus remained scared at the sight of the monster. It was the most fearsome creature he has ever seen in his life.
There we are. Place the device on its head. The mysterious voice ordered. Oceanus nodded before to put a strange golden artefact on the beast's head. A flash of light brightened the monster. It's time to wake up, old King. You're under my control now. Go and conquer the SeaWings for me. The voice ordered. The gigantic creature reimained motionless for some seconds before to open its eyes.

Atlantis was swimming near the beach, not so far from the palace. It was a sunny day and the water was calm. The seadragon was enjoying some relax now the situation was calm. The last days were a bit traumatic. Everyone has risked to be killed by Dusk, Shine's evil sister. Dusk was still alive, but the SeaWings Guards were patrolling the SeaWings territories more carefully. So there was no risk to be unprepared this time. Atlas caught a salmon between his jaws. He wondered what the others SeaWings were doing. He has also heard that a new SeaWing's Tracker has joined them – Oceana. He was curious to meet her.

(This topic is the continuation of "Failing Dusk". Oceanus is a side-character in this story. Here a new picture of him.
Oceanus:
A danger from the deepest abyss. - Page 3 Dragons-noir-ruth-thompson-big

Watch out about my other account: Xangor
Atlantis
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Male Posts : 742

Back to top Go down

A danger from the deepest abyss. - Page 3 Empty Re: A danger from the deepest abyss.

Post by Shiningwater Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:14 pm

Shine nodded. "Hopefully I can find him." She rushed into the water, disappearing with a dive that only a Seawing could manage. ((She'll find him if/until he joins, if not, she'll arrive empty-handed.))

Dusk raised an eyebrow at his comment. 'I'm not that bad.' She shrugged it off, deciding that bad was a matter of perspective, and she considered her sister bad for almost killing Dusk and severing the bond Dusk once had with her family. She snarled and hissed as her broken leg flared with pain, and she lifted her tail to strike him with it. Then paused as the pain subsided. She flexed it with wonder as he explained this new power. She grinned as she settled her weight on all four paws. "Thanks. So, what's the goal of your God and this monster?"

Shiningwater's Bio
Dusk Ref:

A danger from the deepest abyss. - Page 3 Captur10

A danger from the deepest abyss. - Page 3 Squidkid11
Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

http://squidkid11.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

A danger from the deepest abyss. - Page 3 Empty Re: A danger from the deepest abyss.

Post by Oceana Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:53 pm

Oceana paid close attention at Kokoro and listened to her words. It seemed to her that it was a good plan and Atlas agreed with it. Shine had left the group to find her mate, Korramyr. She gave her the best of luck and hoped that danger would not fall upon her. As Kokoro came to an end, she told the two SeaWing about Arcke. He had the power to generate colors. "Wow! That's cool Arcke!" and she smiled at him. Despite the size of the two SkyWings, she thought that they were really brave for helping out even though it didn't really concern them. "Thanks for helping out guys." She looked at Atlas, then at Kokoro, then at Arcke. She hoped that none of them would lose their life for this battle. For a few moments there was silence. Atlantis broke the silence asking Arcke about his power. Oceana was also interested at the male SkyWing. She looked at him and waited paitently for an answer.

Last edited by Oceana on Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Oceana
Oceana
SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:34 pm

Oceana wrote:Oceana paid close attention at Kokoro and listened to her words. It seemed to her that it was a good plan and Atlas agreed with it. Shine had left the group to find her mate, Korramyr. She gave her the best of luck and hoped that danger would not fall upon her. As Kokoro came to an end, she told the two SeaWing about Arcke. He had the power to generate colors. "Wow! That's cool Arcke!" and she smiled at him. Despite the size of the two SkyWings, she thought that they were really brave for helping out even though it didn't really concern them. "Thanks for helping out guys." She looked at Atlas, then at Kokoro, then at Arcke. She hoped that none of them would lose their life for this battle. For a few moments there was silence. Atlantis broke the silence asking Arcke about his power. Oceana was also interested at the male SkyWing. She looked at him and waited paitently for an answer.

( sorry for the late reply i was shut out of internet )

yeah I could generate colours! Watch! as Arcke glew a magnificent red then dimmed down to normal

also don't worry about me! As long as there's enzymes left in my body it will regenerate almost any part of my body quickly, I also can fly 85,000 feet into the air!   ( equivalent to the blackbird, that's higher than regular athlete dragons can go )

Oh I forgot! I can also do this Arcke glided into the air then he flew around a little bit then he landed down, then he recited all the details about their surroundings ( don't ask him about the atomic structure, he will nerd spam yo :3 )

.... Something is unsettling...... as Arcke increased his senses of hearing he feels off, like something is watching them

..... Anyways..... I can breathe flames that, well not matching a firewing or those guys, is hot Arcke demonstrated by breathing on some rocks, reacting instantly they started to melt easily then Arcke stopped at the puzzled sound of something you cannot normally hear up roared somewhere south, Arcke easily reacting

But the way Arcke said his answers is weird, like his leaving a ton of his powers with this "enzyme" out on purpose, like there is a dark side to the enzymes

Theme song for HIPHOP Arcke! ( warning it's weird and annoying )
Spoiler:
https://soundcloud.com/divi-ari-hitoshi-nakata/kamen-rider-den-o-climax-jump

And the star of the show... LEATHER PANTS!!!
Leather Pants:
https://soundcloud.com/darkmagic0xx/leather-pants

Alright anyone that has grudges with other people on this site, Smother it with a atomic bomb -Chatbox Akreious 2014
"WE ARE 2 IN ONE, WE ARE 2 DRAGONS, YET ONE SOUL!" -Chatbox Akre and Vaynad, 2014-10-27
Titles - "Last Standing SkyWing of 2014"
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Kokoro Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:58 pm

Kokoro gazed as Arcke put on quite the show. In fact, it was sure to help lure that monster closer to the shore. "Thats fantastic Arcke! We shall definitely use that. Though as we now wait for Shine, we should most likely try to do something else that is helpful..." Koko glanced at the others, "Perhaps in the mean time we can lure that creature out?"

A danger from the deepest abyss. - Page 3 Glitterfy4093822T227B81
A danger from the deepest abyss. - Page 3 Glitterfy4093452T872B81
A danger from the deepest abyss. - Page 3 Glitterfy4092910T506B81
A danger from the deepest abyss. - Page 3 Glitterfy4213032T700B81
My Other Accounts: Winter, Pulse, Kirian, Kei, AND Autumn
Kokoro
Kokoro

Female Pisces Dragon

http://reverieofaurlia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:04 pm

Kokoro wrote:Kokoro gazed as Arcke put on quite the show. In fact, it was sure to help lure that monster closer to the shore. "Thats fantastic Arcke! We shall definitely use that. Though as we now wait for Shine, we should most likely try to do something else that is helpful..." Koko glanced at the others, "Perhaps in the mean time we can lure that creature out?"
Sounds good! Arcke says ready

name me any colour and I'll display it colourfully! as Arcke flew into the air readying his enzymes to react for colours

Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantis Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:35 am

Atlantis carefully listened the SkyWing, trying to understand Arcke's powers. Enzymes?! He thought puzzled. Atlas would never stop to learn surprising things about other dragons. Arcke's ability would be very useful against the monster. "I'm not sure if the monster would be attracted by colours... But you can easily distract him." He suggested to Arcke while looking at the others. They were all going to risk their lives. "Thank you for helping us..." He thanked the SkyWings. "The SeaWings will have a debt towards your tribe." Atlas spoke while he looked towards the water. "Hopefully we'll survive first..."

A black creature was slowly approaching the beach. It was unclear its shape, but it looked to be a gigantic dragon. The creature suddenly spreaded its wings and with a single flap it was in the air. The monster looked to be a gigantic seadragon with an awful aspect. The beast's body was almost consumed and rancid, but it looked be alive and in full form. The monster roared so loudly that every creature around would heard its voice.
"SURRENDER TO ME AND YOUR LIVES WILL BE SPARED" The gigantic monster roared.

Atlas remained paralyzed at the scene. So the seamonster was able to fly. They would need Korramyr's help now, but he had no idea where the King is gone. The SeaWings needed to rely on the available forces for now. However what could they do against a presumably invincible monster?

Oceanus looked up at the gigantic seadragon in the sky. He smirked at her questions. "We'll enslave the SeaWings... And my God will rule over these seas unopposed. Isn't a wonderful scenario?" He maliciously asked at Dusk, closely looking into her eyes.

Atlantis
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceana Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:41 pm

Oceana was awed at Arcke's powers. "Producing colors and able to breathe fire..." After he was done showing it to everyone, Oceana glanced back at the ocean and hoped Shine was doing alright finding her mate. "She haven't came back yet, and it's been quite a while." Oceana was feeling worry for Shine, but she had a feeling that the SeWing healer would be alright. She turned back to the ocean again to hear another roar. This time the monster decided to show up. When Oceana saw the big sea dragon, she did not like the sight of it. The creature was bigger than all of them. She had no idea what her friends were going to do. "Surrender.. What are you intending to do Atlas?"

SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:01 pm

think up of something guys! Arcke yelled as he arrogantly just charged at the beast with great speed, flying around the head and creating a strong gust of wind ( his not able to make a tornado yet ) and super heated it, screwing up his sight and any senses that relates to the head

if he aims for you I'll distract it! I'm not letting this bone head get the better of me!!

Spoiler:

Leather Pants:

Alright anyone that has grudges with other people on this site, Smother it with a atomic bomb -Chatbox Akreious 2014
"WE ARE 2 IN ONE, WE ARE 2 DRAGONS, YET ONE SOUL!" -Chatbox Akre and Vaynad, 2014-10-27
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiningwater Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:47 pm

Shine swam quickly through the waters, speeding up as the loud roar reached even her at this depth. Korramyr, where are you?

Dusk's green eyes widened in surprise as the creature rose from the water, and made a face of disgust as she caught whiff of it. "Smells horrible." Then she heard it speak. "Surrender? How could you possibly surrender to that thing?"

Shiningwater's Bio
Dusk Ref:

Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:05 pm

Arcke flew around the head at least a hundred times but he slowed down a little then the beast smashed Arcke into the water, Arcke slowly swims to shore, but Arcke is obviously Injured already as his only 16 ( in dragon terms ) so his bones aren't nearly as developed

ow....

Arcke flies up regardless of his injury and glows a bright rainbow of colours, attracting it to him and away from you guys, him waiting for your finished plan

Spoiler:

Leather Pants:

Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantis Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:40 am

It was all happening so fast that Atlas didn't have enough time to warn Arcke. "Wait..." However it was too late. The SkyWing wasn't ready to challenge a so powerful creature. Well, perhaps that gigantic seadragon was unbeatable. Arcke get injured, but the SkyWing didn't give up. "No Arcke, it's too dangerous." He pushed away Arcke before the monster could hit him another time.

"UNDER THE NAME OF POSEIDON, THE SUPREME GOD OF WATER, I PROCLAIM MYSELF AS THE NEW KING OF SEAWINGS." The gigantic seadragon roared. "WHO WILL OPPOSE ME... WILL BE ENSLAVED OR KILLED."

"Poseidon?!" Atlas exclaimed shocked. He couldn't believe what the monster was saying. After the initial shock, Atlas started to ponder about a new plan. The seadragon knew there was no way you could beat a God, especially if it has enslaved a powerful ancient monster. "We must surrender..." He quickly told to the others with a serious voice. He couldn't tell his plan because the God could hear him. Atlas needed to do a perfect recitation. He knew how to trick Poseidon and avoid a carnage.

"It's better for the SeaWings to surrender... Unless they want to see their palace being destroyed in a matter of seconds." He chuckled, but he snarled in frustation. Oceanus wasn't happy at all. He wished to be the new SeaWings King, but Poseidon has choosen instead a old and rotten seamonster. He couldn't forgive his God for that.

Atlantis
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceana Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:45 am

Oceana was watching from the side, scared and prayed that nothing went wrong. As the monster rose, Arcke decided to go ahead and fight it. Atlas had tried to stop him, but was too late. "Was it my imagination.. Or did Arcke broke a few bones.." The SkyWing went tumbling into the sea after the sea monster grabbed him. After Arcke got out he decided to go again, but this time Atlas told Arcke no. Oceana pushed him back with her tail to make sure he would not go off again. "It's too dangerous." Oceana told him. "Let's wait for Atlas and see what he's going to say next." After a few moments, the monster gave himself the name of King of SeaWing. "Surrender.." he had said, again. "Is Atlantis really going to do this" He had turned back and told the other dragons to surrender. "Ok. We'll surrender." Oceana did not like the sound of it, but she thought that there were no other choice.

SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:21 pm

...... Arcke didn't talk back, he stumbled into the dirt and had his energy exhausted and his right leg bleeding a pretty bad wound, he tries to get up over and over but simply just falls, his bone had fractured from the force

Arcke didn't realize you guys had a plan but I have to.... before Arcke finished he blacked out from too much loss of blood including most of his enzymes, he did not use his enzymes to its maximum efficiency, he actually used it to its minimal efficiency

Spoiler:

Leather Pants:

Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceana Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:43 pm

Oceana, still gaurding Arcke, was looking at Atlas wondering what he was doing. "Is he thinking of a plan? But we did already surrender..." She glanced back to see Arcke trying to get back up, but always stumbled. "Hey, are you alright?" Ocean glanced at him with concern but before he could answer he had fallen unconscious. "Oh my god.. Atlas! Arcke blacked out!" She looked back at the ocean again, hoping that Shine would come back quickly to help Arcke. Then she looked at the monster with disgust, "Sheesh, what's his point here? And he has already hurten one of us..." Oceana was again dazed from Arcke's bleeding.

SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:53 pm

Arcke was still breathing but all the blood pumping to that leg just spilled out, arcke's limb was showing signs of contracting a virus or disease as his blood can't do anything about it as it's broken beyond normal regeneration, Arcke mumbled a few words then he fell fully uncouncious

Spoiler:

Leather Pants:

Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantis Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:19 pm

// Arcke leaves the roleplay. I'm going to roleplay healers because Arcke and Oceana have asked me to go on. //

Some SeaWings healers arrived on the beach when they say Arcke falling from the sky. They immediately took care of the SkyWing, carefully washing the wounds and using special herbs to medicate the injures. They used a special bandage to immobilize the fractured art. The healers noticed that Arcke has contracted a sort of infection.
"This dragon has contracted a virus... We must carry him to the healer's den for better medications." A healer told alarmed.

A SkyWing (random side-character) landed down on the beach and noticed Arcke badly wounded. "Leave it to me... I'm going to carry him to safety to our healers. It's too dangerous here." The SkyWing looked frightened at the gigantic seamonster. "Oh, for Shardas... What's that thing? I'll alarm my SkyWings fellows and I'll tell to spread the word to other tribes." The Skywing concluded before to fly away, carefully carrying the wounded dragon to the SkyWings kingdom.

In the meanwhile a SeaWing Captain looked at Atlantis. "Our troops are ready to deal against the enemy. We're waiting for your instructions." The Captain hurriedly told Atlas. The seadragon gave a shocking answer.
"Tell our troops to surrender. This enemy is too strong for us. We're only risking our lives." Atlas ordered. The captain froze.
"Are you mad? No way I'm going to follow that order." The captain yelled back.
"I'm the Lieutenant, and since Korramyr isn't here, I'm the first in command now. Tell our troops to surrender." Atlas ordered again. The captain sighed. Orders were orders.
"As you wish." The captain moved away, following the instructions.

The gigantic seamonster was surprised to hear Atlantis words. The majestic beast landed with a thud on the beach, causing a sort of earthquake.
"ATLANTIS... ARE YOU REALLY GIVING UP? OR ARE YOU TRYING TO TRICK ME?"
"No tricks, Poseidon." Atlas answered bowing his head. "The kingdom is yours."
"i CAN'T BELIEVE YOU... YOU HAVE BETRAYED ME YEARS AGO. I'LL BE SURE TO ENSLAVE YOU AND EVERY SEAWING." The gigantic monster roared. His voice was so high that the other dragons could become defy.
"No please, don't enslave us." Atlantis supplicated. "Let us to live our lives. The kingdom is yours and we're under your orders. But don't enslave us."
"YOU'RE VERY CUNNING, ATLANTIS... WHY SHOULD I TRUST YOU?" The monster kept roaring.
"Really... I'm not lying." The seadragon cried. "I'd like to have a happy life for me and my friends. Can you do this for your son?" Atlantis asked. The seadragon was in truth recitating and It was a dishonour to him. However Atlas didn't have other choice. Atlas was doing all of this to avoid a carnage and save the lives of hundreds of SeaWings. The seadragon was playing with the benevolent part of Poseidon's nature.
"ATLANTIS, I'M GOING TO GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT. I'M HAPPY WE HAVE FINALLY RECONCILED." The God spoke with a more calm voice.
"You would need a new servant now... I'd like to become your Lieutenant again." Atlantis enthusiastically spoke.
"LIEUTENANT? I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING!" The seamonster roared.
Atlantis smiled, but because his plan was perfectly working. Wars are usually won through power. However, when strenght wasn't enough, there were other methods to win a war and Atlas was using diplomatic abilities to trick his God and accomplish his plan.

Last edited by Atlantis on Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Atlantis
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiningwater Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:32 pm

Shine slithered from the water unhappily, stopping dead as she noticed the massive Seamonster and Atlas. "S-su-surrender?" She sputtered, rushing over to Atlantis. She opened her mouth to argue, then noted the look in his eyes, and closed her mouth, instead she looked up at the seamonster, then lowered the fins on her head slightly, glancing away. "We are yours to lead." She mumbled unhappily, though-on the inside-she was curious of Atlas's plan.

Dusk's eyes widened in shock. This was not something she was expecting. "Impressive." She said, turning to Aquarius.

Shiningwater's Bio
Dusk Ref:

Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:00 pm

( so... I'm out now good luck guys! I'm gonna start a thing at the Arcke at the Medical bay, I won't be expecting a reply on that forum until the battle is over or I get bored and Arcke magically gets healed )

Spoiler:

Leather Pants:

Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceana Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:07 pm

Oceana was looking down at Arcke, slapping his face gently, trying to wake him up. She had no success at all, but when she looked up she saw a group of healers and other sea dragons coming. "Oh thank goodness." Oceana was relieved that there were healers ready to help Arcke. However, she also noticed that Shine was not amongst the group. "Is she still alright? Or still looking for her mate?" She got up to check one last time. As is to answer her thoughts, Shine came out of the water, with no sign of her mate. "Guess she didn't find Korramyr.. I'm glad she's safe though." Shine was startled to see a great big monster when she came out of the water. Now Atlas and the monster were having a short talk and Oceana was still wondering what he was up to.. She knew that they weren't going to fight it.. "It would be impossible." Oceana had thought that earlier. Atlas had said he wanted to become Poseidon's lieutenant again. "What is he thinking?!" she was shocked after he had said those words, but said nothing to not ruin Atlas's plan.

SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantis Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:40 am

// I suspend the topic because the SkyWings have abandoned and Shine is away for two weeks. So we're only me and Oceana left. I'll wait for other SeaWings to join //

Atlantis
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantis Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:10 am

// Sorry, guys, I have completely forgotten this one. I'm going to do a change to Oceanus name. His name is Earthwave now, fits better with his powers.  //

Earthwave was satisfied to see the SeaWings easily conquered. He was indeed expecting they would fight before to surrender. However he immediately went angry when he heard that Poseidon was going to to make Atlantis Lieutenant. That meant that Earthwave was going to lose his position. He abandoned Dusk on the spot and run to face the gigantic seamonster, revealing his presence to the others.
"I have served you all the time, and now you're replacing me with Atlantis?" Earthwave roared to the seamonster. He immediately took action. He raised a rock column at his feet to reach the sea monster's head. Than with a single slap of his tail he powerfully hit the golden device that was controlling the seamonster. Poseidon was took by surprise by EarthWave's betrayal and he didn't have enough time to react. The device broke in pieces, causing a little explosion that vaporized the seamonster body, already rotten and decomposed. EarthWave jumped down, aware that his bond with Poseidon was over. He has betrayed his creator, like Atlas has done several years ago.

Atlantis wasn't exactly expecting this kind of situation. His intention was to take time to figure out the sea monster weak point, or to fake a capitulation. However Earthwave's intrusion was a total surprise and a stroke of luck.
"Do you know you're an hero, EarthWave?" He complimented the other seadragon, happy that the other dragon has finally learnt that Poseidon deserved no trust.

Earthwave snarled towards Atlantis. "Atlas, this won't change nothing between us. You'll always be my enemy." He concluded before to escape in the SeaWings forest, quickly vanishing thanks to his carmouflage abilities.

Atlantis was revelied to have solved the whole situation without having any loss. Anyway the SeaWings were going to have a lot of enemies at this point: Dusk, EarthWave and Poseidon. The last one was extremely dangerous. Poseidon was a God and Atlas had no idea how to contrast a divine being. The help of other dragon tribes, and the Dragon Gods, was probably indispensabile.

Atlantis
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiningwater Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:20 am

((This is before Shine's weird personality change. She's still happy-go-lucky in this thread.))

Shine jumped back as a new dragon-she recognized him as helping dusk at some point-barged in, yelled a the monster, and smashed the controlling device to pieces. The monster dissolved in the resulting explosion, he talked with Atlas, and ran off. She gave strange looks to both Atlas and the fleeing dragon. "For the love of Shardas....WHAT?!" She really wasn't entirely sure what to make of all this, and sat down, staring dumbly. "I dun get it."

Dusk snarled loudly as her only ally barged off to yell at a seamonster. She ran a paw over her hand. "There is something wrong with that dragon." She muttered, turning away to leave.

((Is this your way of ending it?))

Shiningwater's Bio
Dusk Ref:

Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantis Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:00 pm

// This is my final reply. However you can post yours after this one. Than the topic will end. These events happened before Korramyr has left the forum. //

Atlantis panted in fear and shock, looking at the ground. Now that everything was over, he realized the SeaWings were in serious danger. He could do very little to save them from a powerful God. Poseidon will certainly attempt to conquer the SeaWings again in the future. Next time the God would probably send its army. Atlas closed his eyes and took a big breath to control his emotions. All the pain and suffering of a past were coming back to his mind. These bad feelings were leading him into depression and sadness. Atlas looked to be devastated at the eyes of other dragons. He turned towards them, realizing they were perplexed at the scene. Atlas slightly blushed because he should give them a lot of explanations. "I know, what's happened apparently makes no sense!" He chuckled, showing the happy and cheerful part of his behaviour. "Keep your questions for now. I'll explain everything once we're back at the palace" He smiled. He jumped in the water, starting to swim. "Also, we need to find Korramyr..." Atlas concluded, wondering where the SeaWings King was gone.

Atlantis
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceana Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:58 pm

Oceana just looked and blinked. She blinked once. Then twice. The tracker was so confused by the scene. First Arcke left, because of a big wound. Then Kokoro.. "All the SkyWings were gone now.. Great.. now what?" Oceana was beginning to become frightened with just Shine and Atlas. However, she remained at the scene, staying her ground. As Poseidon granted Atlantis as lieutenant, Oceana was confused. "Why did he accept it?" Just then, another dragon, who Atlantis referred to as Earthwave, came out. He broke this random, golden thing on his head. Finally things clicked in Oceana's head. "Oh.. The monster was being controlled by Poseidan.. I think.." She still remained confused, but at least the fight was over. "Thank you, Earthwave, was it?" But he was already long gone. Oceana had not excepted to end out this way, but it did. She still didn't trust Earthwave; she sensed that they were going to have a fight with him soon. Now Oceana knew of three people threating the SeaWings: Poseidan, Earthwave, and as she had heard in the past, Shine's evil sister, Dusk. It was dawn and Oceana was tired on her feet. She almosted collasped, but still had the abilty to hold her ground. Then another question wandered in her mind of where Korramyr would be.. "That can wait.." Oceana jumped into the water with a graceful dive and swam after Atlantis, hoping that she could get to the palace without her falling asleep. Before she left, Oceana called out to Shine, "Come on Shine! Let's return before darkness falls upon us!" Then she laughed, feeling happier than she had ever had before in her whole life.

SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiningwater Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:37 am

Shine's head shot up to Oceana's voice, and she smiled, bounding into the water after her. "Coming!" Her clumsiness disappeared the moment the water grew deep enough, and she swam easily after Oceana and Atlas.Then a new thought slid into her head, making her frown. Where was Korramyr?

((closed?))

Shiningwater's Bio
Dusk Ref:

Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down