Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A danger from the deepest abyss. - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A danger from the deepest abyss. - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.org

Latest topics
» Fishing (Open)
by malaki Sat Sep 04, 2021 6:17 pm

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Sun Aug 29, 2021 8:24 am

» Hello fellas!
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Aug 16, 2021 5:34 pm

» Resentment (Soshi)
by Incus Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:30 am

» Reluctant Announcement (Gifted Crystals)
by Gemna Thu Aug 05, 2021 5:19 am

» The Kingdom of Twilight/Twilight Industries [WIP]
by Lady Aurora Twilight Mon Jul 26, 2021 2:12 pm

» A Summons! (Open to all Tribe leaders)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Jul 09, 2021 9:56 pm

» Taking the Reins? (IceWings)
by Snowblaze Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:25 pm

» A Walk in the Darkness (Open to all)
by malaki Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:02 pm

» Trials and Tribulations (Tenebris)
by Cyclone and Typhoon Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:51 pm

» Harsh Realities (Open to Humans)
by Soshi Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:50 pm

» Dark Shadows
by Tenebris Sat Jun 05, 2021 3:07 pm

» Dealing with Darkness Part 2 (Chogath)
by Tenebris Sat Jun 05, 2021 2:36 pm

» Fish, Fins, and Scales (Poem)
by Poem Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:07 am

» Delete this account thanks
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:19 pm

» FELWORLD
by Grimone Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:45 pm

» My characters
by Zappy Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:31 pm

» Zappy
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:18 pm

» hello???
by Bassasail Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:17 pm

» A Salty Encounter(Open)
by Minnow Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:57 am

» Ashram(solo)
by Richard Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:13 pm

» Eluuna (Finished)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:49 pm

» Something to Care About
by Abbadon Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:22 am

» Poem, the lost
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:28 am

» New Arrivals (Helia + Attor) [In need of a Guardian]
by Attor Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:09 pm

Top posting users this month
malaki
A danger from the deepest abyss. - Page 2 Vote_lcapA danger from the deepest abyss. - Page 2 Voting_barA danger from the deepest abyss. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

A danger from the deepest abyss.

5 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A danger from the deepest abyss. - Page 2 Empty A danger from the deepest abyss.

Post by Atlantis Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

A black and blue seadragon was diving towards the Deep Ravine, down to a unkown abyss. Other seadragons has never tried to explore those waters before. Oceanus was the first to do something like that. The whole scene was dominated by darkness. A lot of awful sea monsters were swimming close to Oceanus. However they didn't attack the seadragon.
Don't worry. I'm keeping those creatures away from you. A voice talked to Oceanus mind.
Why won't you let me to lead an attack against the SeaWings? Oceanus asked.
No. I'm not going to risk the lives of my suddits. Not yet. The voice answered before to change argument. You're close to your target. Don't stop.
Received. Oceanus answered. The seadragon finally reached a huge underwater cave. Oceanus swam inside where an ancient monster was resting. Its shape was undefined in the darkness, but it was a very gigantic creature. Oceanus remained scared at the sight of the monster. It was the most fearsome creature he has ever seen in his life.
There we are. Place the device on its head. The mysterious voice ordered. Oceanus nodded before to put a strange golden artefact on the beast's head. A flash of light brightened the monster. It's time to wake up, old King. You're under my control now. Go and conquer the SeaWings for me. The voice ordered. The gigantic creature reimained motionless for some seconds before to open its eyes.

Atlantis was swimming near the beach, not so far from the palace. It was a sunny day and the water was calm. The seadragon was enjoying some relax now the situation was calm. The last days were a bit traumatic. Everyone has risked to be killed by Dusk, Shine's evil sister. Dusk was still alive, but the SeaWings Guards were patrolling the SeaWings territories more carefully. So there was no risk to be unprepared this time. Atlas caught a salmon between his jaws. He wondered what the others SeaWings were doing. He has also heard that a new SeaWing's Tracker has joined them – Oceana. He was curious to meet her.

(This topic is the continuation of "Failing Dusk". Oceanus is a side-character in this story. Here a new picture of him.
Oceanus:
A danger from the deepest abyss. - Page 2 Dragons-noir-ruth-thompson-big

Watch out about my other account: Xangor
Atlantis
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Male Posts : 742

Back to top Go down

A danger from the deepest abyss. - Page 2 Empty Re: A danger from the deepest abyss.

Post by Kokoro Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:30 pm

~Atlas! It is traumatizing!~  Shocked 

Kokoro screamed and jumped up into the air, flying behind a large rock to cover herself. She was scared sh**less, that large creature dripping with blood and water was just to much. From the couple seconds of seeing it land onto the shore was enough for her to stay put right behind that rock for a good long time.
Koko couldnt get the look on its mostly eaten face off of her mind. Same goes with the rest of it's mostly eaten body and the size of the creature itself. Oh gee, how can she possibly be queen of the Skywings if things like this frightened her so...

A danger from the deepest abyss. - Page 2 Glitterfy4093822T227B81
A danger from the deepest abyss. - Page 2 Glitterfy4093452T872B81
A danger from the deepest abyss. - Page 2 Glitterfy4092910T506B81
A danger from the deepest abyss. - Page 2 Glitterfy4213032T700B81
My Other Accounts: Winter, Pulse, Kirian, Kei, AND Autumn
Kokoro
Kokoro

Female Pisces Dragon

http://reverieofaurlia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A danger from the deepest abyss. - Page 2 Empty Re: A danger from the deepest abyss.

Post by Atlantis Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:52 pm

Atlas was going to leave the palace and investigate about the mysterious carcass and find out what was happening. Atlas wished there wasn't a giant seamonster around. That kind of creatures were luckily extremely rare. Also, the sea was very quiet the last days and there was no evidence about the activities of a seamonster. Perhaps a group of seadragons have simply killed the sperm whale. His thoughts were short cut as Oceana spoke to him.
"Are you sure?" He asked looking in her eyes. She looked determined to follow him. The two were outside the palace and Atlas was going to swim to the place where the carcass has been seen.

Atlantis
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceana Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:15 pm

As Oceana followed Atlas to the outside palace she answered "Yes, I'm sure. And I will be prepared if there's danger." Oceana was ready to follow Atlas to go search for the carcass. Ever since she was borned she thought of everything as an adventure. Now this place that Atlas and Oceana were going, it seemed liked a fun adventure for her. Then the two left the palace again, to go search for the carcass.

SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiningwater Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:04 pm

((Sorry this took so long, Atlas))

Another dragon was currently at the scene, a look of horror, disgust, curiosity, wonder, confusion, and more somehow melded into one facial expression. Shine stalked slowly around the whale, mumbling to herself. "It was definitely killed...attacker might be bigger than Norketh...not killed too long ago..." She stopped her mumbling long enough to glance up as Atlantis and the new tracker made their way onto the beach. "What do you make of this?" In any other circumstance, she would have happily introduced herself to the female beside him, but situations worked against her, and she was rather worried.

Shiningwater's Bio
Dusk Ref:

A danger from the deepest abyss. - Page 2 Captur10

A danger from the deepest abyss. - Page 2 Squidkid11
Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

http://squidkid11.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kokoro Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:10 pm

Kokoro's eyes widened as she heard a familiar voice coming from behind the rock. She wanted to see who it was though she just couldnt bring herself to. Whoever was there, she was glad she wasnt alone on the beach with that disturbing mess. Who ever killed the poor thing, it was obviously without mercy. Koko can tell even without staring at it for too long...Why would she want to stare any longer anyway? It was very sickening to see....

Kokoro
Kokoro

Female Pisces Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantis Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:00 am

Atlantis and Oceana reached the beach. The seadragon startled at the sight of the huge creature devoured. "Oh, God!" He exclaimed shocked. Atlas started to analyze the carcass. The smell of blood was nauseating and he felt disturbed by it. The seadragon noticed giant fangs marks on the body and several large scratches. Atlas had no doubts now. He looked a bit scared at Shine and Oceana. "Ehm... We have a very giant problem. And it isn't Norketh." Atlas told them while stepping back in fear and worriedly looked around. The seamonster would probably show up again soon. He had no idea what to do now. Panic was slowly taking control of Atlas emotions. He tried to control himself and pondered about a solution. He didn't notice Kokoro hiding behind the rocks and so he was risking to accidentally step on her.

Someone hiding in the forest was looking at the group of seadragons laughing. Atlas, you have no idea what's going to happen to you and your pathetic friends...

Atlantis
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiningwater Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:09 am

Shine shook her head sadly. "Poor thing. Looks like it wasn't a pretty death either. And I'm assuming it's bigger than our large friend. What do you say?"

A black dragoness landed silently in the trees, a cross smile on her face. She gave a quiet snarl to the blue familiar dragon their. "You left me there to die!" She hissed, holding one foreleg in the air. The paw was bent at an odd angle from her latest fight.

Shiningwater's Bio
Dusk Ref:

Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceana Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:59 pm

Atlas and Oceana reached the beach to see someone already there. From the look of her, Oceana thought it was the SeaWing Healer, Shine. Though she didn't know for sure. Then she caught sight of the carcass. "Oh gross!" Oceana thought to herself, disgusted. Blood was on the animal side and it felt distubing to look at it. "Poor thing.." Oceana felt bad for the carcass. She answered Shine's question "Ummm... I don't know Norketh, but I don't think it was made by him. It must have been an huge, mysterious predator." Oceana said. Then she looked around for some clues when she noticed a white, small dragon. "Atlas, watch out!" Oceana screamed at him. He had been pacing around and must have not noticed the white dragon. "There's a dragon behind one of those rocks." Oceana glanced at dragon, wondering why was she spying on them.

Last edited by Oceana on Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Oceana
Oceana
SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Kokoro Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:41 pm

Kokoro shrunk down in her spot behind the rock, these were huge dragons near her and they seemed to not enjoy her company. Obviously she came at a bad time to drink some water, for those Sea dragons were upset at the corpse of that other sea creature. Gee, how she regretted coming down here in the first place. She belonged in the sky anyway...
However, curling up into a ball and trying to hide from all of her problems wasnt gonna help with much. So Koko jumped out from behind the rock, taking a deep breath and trying to recollect her confidence. She stood as tall as she could but that didnt last long as she saw a large blue foot come towards her. Screaming yet again, Kokoro jumped away in time as the foot landed onto the sand where she once held her ground.

Kokoro
Kokoro

Female Pisces Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantis Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:42 pm

Atlas nodded at Oceana's words, trying to not look at the carcass. "A seamonster has killed the whale." He explained. "The marks come from a very giant creature. Norketh is a huge seadragon that has joined us a month ago. But we haven't see him around recently, so I doubt he has killed the whale." Atlas was anxious because he knew all the SeaWings were all in danger. Who should protect them? He looked at Oceana when she warned him about another dragon. "What?! Where?!" Atlas asked looking around. He startled in fear when Atlas heard someone screaming below him. He saw a little white dragon jumping away from him. The seadragon looked at Kokoro with a mist of surprise and confusion. "I'm sorry... I haven't seen you." Atlas immediately apologized towards the white dragon. He had no idea what a lonely small dragon was doing around there. She was probably very young, considering her small size.

Oceanus turned towards Dusk. She was back and alive... "You have survived... That's very impressive." He complimented her with a smirk. Oceanus was still attracted by that black and red dragon. "I haven't left you to die. The situation is more complicated than you would think" He told her with a sigh. He was unsure to tell the truth. Anyway she was probably there to kill him. Oceanus carefully studied her movements to prevent a surprise attack.

Atlantis
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiningwater Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:58 pm

Shine's head shot upwards at the sound of a cream, and she immediately raced towards where a small white dragon had raced away. "Kokoro!" She gasped. "What are you doing here!?"

The dragonesses eyes narrowed with contempt, distrust, and suspicion. "You sound surprised." She spat in response to his comment of her surviving. "Doesn't seem so complicated to me, you left me alone after promising help!"

Shiningwater's Bio
Dusk Ref:

Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceana Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:17 pm

"Kokoro? Shine, you know her?" Oceana was dazed after Atlas almost stepped on Kokoro. She hoped the little dragon was okay. With the subject of the whale off her mind, she was now focused on Kokoro. She was white, little female. "Could she be in SkyWings?" Oceana knew herself that SkyWings were the smallest dragons of all the tribes. "But what is she doing so far from home and here at the Churning Seas?" She decided to ask the question. As Kokoro sooned calm down, she asked her, "Kokoro right? Are you in SkyWings? And what are you doing here near the sea?"
Oceana
Oceana
SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Kokoro Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:35 pm

Kokoro sighed as each of the Seawings attention was on her, "Well, yes I am in the Skywings. In fact I am the lieutenant now trying to gain hold of the Skywing throne. But lets not get further onto that topic..." She glanced to each of the dragons, "The reason why I was down here is...well...I was thirsty." Koko sheepishly smiled, and looked back at the whale. "Though, while I was down here, that creature over popped out of no where. And to me it seems that you all are upset about such a thing. Don't any of you know what happened to that it?"

Kokoro
Kokoro

Female Pisces Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantis Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:53 pm

Atlantis curiously listened Kokoro. So she was the SkyWings lieutenant. it looks very odd that a so small dragon would have that role. He answered at Kokoro's question. "You can't drink this kind of water... There's salt in it" He explainer at her. "And about the dead creature... A mysterious gigantic monster has eaten it. I would recommend you to fly back to the SkyWings. It's too dangerous around there." He suggested. Atlas startled after hearing the echo of a very loud roar coming from the sea.

Oceanus shrugged. "They have forced me to retreat from the fight... I can't disobey." He was pondering to tell her the truth. His master was going to conquer the SeaWings thanks to the awakened monster. So it was pointless to have a covering now. Oceanus heard a roar coming from the sea and he smirked. "Anyway, it doesn't really matter. I guess your sister is going to die soon."

Atlantis
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceana Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:39 pm

Kokoro seemed nervous to be around all the SeaWings. They were all bigger than her, except when she realized that we were all kind to her she calmed down a bit. "I agree with Atlantis.. You should head back. I sense danger just being around this whale." Oceana said to Kokoro kindly. "And about being the queen, good luck!" she gave her a praise. Then the four dragons heard a roar from the sea. "Hey ummm.. guys? Any idea what that is? Could it be the mysterious killer?" Oceana knew she liked an adventure, but this has given her a bit of a fright.
Oceana
Oceana
SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiningwater Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:25 pm

Shine listened quietly to Kokoro, then as the other two Seawings spoke to her. She opened her mouth to speak, and gave a puzzled look as a roar sounded.
Then she realized it wasn't her. ((Shine. Whut?)) Her eyes immediately grew wide and she glanced back at the ocean behind her. "I think we found our mysterious predator."

Dusk Snorted. "Mind telling me who 'they' are so I don't fell quite as confused while I rip you apart?" She was most likely about to get an answer when a loud roar interrupted them. She pulled an even more confused look at the dragon's next words. "Is that your doing?"

((Should I make a ref for Dusk?))

Shiningwater's Bio
Dusk Ref:

Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:51 pm

( I'm srry if I seem awkward and randomly jump in, I hope you don't mind? )

Kokoro! Arcke repeated as he flew down from a cloud, his new to sky wings so he should learn from others right? Although he has no right to try and find Kokoro

His wings glided through the air then he dived down, pretty far away from where Kokoro is at but the echo made it to the location just barley,
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Kokoro Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:15 pm

"Well look here Seawing, I know now that it's salty and i'm not leaving! I may be tiny, but it doesnt mean I cant stand strong." Kokoro stated with newly found confidence, "By the way, I think I can help you-" She was cut off by the roar in the distance though that didnt stop her from hearing her name being shout out. Glancing around, she noticed the new Skywing, who joined recently, not far from where she and these Seawings stood. However, Koko was more focused on that suspicious roar...But then again, the safety of a fellow tribe mate was pretty important, especially if they were new! "Hey Arcke! Get over here quick!" Ko called out to him and turned to Shine as she pointed out the obvious.

Kokoro
Kokoro

Female Pisces Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:23 pm

As Arcke saw the signal to come over he immediately flew over quickly

Yo what happened? I was searchin for you and all, what's with the gloomy atmosphere?

As then Arcke saw the corpse
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantis Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:19 am

"I think only a giant seamonster can release a so loud roar." Atlas answered at Oceana "And I guess it's going to attack us soon." He pondered about a solution to deal against the creature, but he had no idea what to do. He looked at Kokoro puzzled. "How can you help us?" He asked. Atlas turned his snout  towards another SkyWing that has arrived. "There's a seamonster around." He answered him. "We must find a solution. And quickly..." His brains were working hard about a improvised plan.

Oceanus laughed after hearing her words. He wasn't scared by her menaces. "I confess... I have lied. I'm not a SeaWing. I come from a very far ocean called Atlantic. I'm under the rule of the God of water and earthquakes, Poseidon. My God wishes to conquer the SeaWings and I'm the emissary of this mission. He has forced me to flee the battle because he needed my help in order to awaken and enslave the primordial SeaWing King. Nothing can stop the invasion now." He explained at her with a very evil smirk. His story sounded to be very odd, but it was the truth. "Anyway, my true name is Oceanus. I'm a Semi-God, known as The EarthQuaker. There's no way you can beat me." He warned her while assuming a fighting position.

(You can do a card about Dusk if you would like. I'm using Oceanus as a side-character, without a reference.)

Atlantis
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiningwater Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:30 am

Shine glared at Kokoro slightly. "In case you haven't noticed," She started as Kokoro began to smack-talk Atlantis. "This is Atlantis, Seawing Lieutenant, and you're on our territory." She dropped the threats as another Skywing spiraled down, then listened as Atlantis answered his question. She turned to her lieutenant. "Got any ideas? I could try and find Korramyr..." ((Where is he? I'm surprised he hasn't joined. Another random question, is Shine higher ranking than Atlas? She is Korramyr's mate... She wouldn't use that power against him, but I'm curious and have been trying to figure it out.))

Dusk's jaw dropped slowly as he explained, and she finally gave him a confused look. "As strange as that sounds, I've heard enough strange things to know when someone's telling the truth, and nobody could come up with that crazy of a lie." She shrugged and sat down, ignoring his battle stance. "I believe you. But I have to ask what that thing out there is."
((She's got a very strange personality at times. I might make her a small card in a spoiler in my signature.))

Shiningwater's Bio
Dusk Ref:

Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceana Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:30 pm

"The semonster..." Oceana repeated what Atlas had just said. "Oh god... Should we tell the tribe about it?" Right when those words left her mouth, Kokoro shouted out to another SkyWing, Arcke. "Kokoro, you can help?" Oceana seemed confused on how a little SkyWing could help with the monster. "Besides if it's underwater.. Can she breathe down there?" she pondered on the subject a bit. Then she turned back to Atlas, "What exactly are you going to do to the monster?"
Oceana
Oceana
SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Kokoro Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:22 pm

Kokoro glanced to Atlantis, then to Shine, then to that other Seawing who seemed much more friendly than the others, "Well, you see I can help you find who's the real killer of that creature over." She pointed with her tail, "And dont think I cant help you in other ways. I may not be able to breathe underwater but if you lure the sea monster where I can reach, then I could...help in a way that doesnt concern you three." Koko explained, looking to the Seawings for their thoughts though not completely ignoring the SeaWing Lieutenants question.
"Also...Perhaps this new Skywing over here can help as well in some way that you sea dragons will allow us to do." Ko added, now pointing her tail at Arcke.

Kokoro
Kokoro

Female Pisces Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:49 pm

Kokoro wrote:Kokoro glanced to Atlantis, then to Shine, then to that other Seawing who seemed much more friendly than the others, "Well, you see I can help you find who's the real killer of that creature over." She pointed with her tail, "And dont think I cant help you in other ways. I may not be able to breathe underwater but if you lure the sea monster where I can reach, then I could...help in a way that doesnt concern you three." Koko explained, looking to the Seawings for their thoughts though not completely ignoring the SeaWing Lieutenants question.
"Also...Perhaps this new Skywing over here can help as well in some way that you sea dragons will allow us to do." Ko added, now pointing her tail at Arcke.

i could help lure it, I could generate a variety of colors Arcke explained as his veins carries different enzymes that is able to create colors if mixed with each other if it is attracted to colors then I would be of very useful
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantis Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:39 pm

// I don't know about the ranks. The lieutenant is second in command, so I think he's the one with more "power". But both Atlas and Shine have the same influence on other SeaWings. About Korramyr, I can send him a PM. //

Atlas looked concerned at Oceana. "Oh, you're right! We need to find Korramyr first. Shine, you're indeed the only one able to find your mate." He told her a joke. He looked at the two SkyWings. They were determined to help the SeaWings and Atlas really appreciated their courage and kidness. "We don't have other choice than to defeat the monster... We need to lure the creature to mainland first. So it'll be more easy to deal against it." He told his idea. He looked at Arcke. "What is your plan?" Atlas asked, very curious to learn more about Arcke's powers.

Oceanus was surprised that she was apparently avoiding the fight. "Anyway, I'm not that bad. I really care about you." He walked towards her. He touched her wounded leg with a paw and a rumour of bones could be heard. It was painful, but her broken leg was now totally repaired. "My speciality is to break bones, but also to repair them." He chuckled giving her a malicious look. "That thing is the seamonster I have awakaned. An ancient SeaWing King. It's under the control of my God now."

Atlantis
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum