Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Trials and Tribulations (Tenebris) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Trials and Tribulations (Tenebris) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.org

Latest topics
» Fishing (Open)
by malaki Sat Sep 04, 2021 6:17 pm

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Sun Aug 29, 2021 8:24 am

» Hello fellas!
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Aug 16, 2021 5:34 pm

» Resentment (Soshi)
by Incus Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:30 am

» Reluctant Announcement (Gifted Crystals)
by Gemna Thu Aug 05, 2021 5:19 am

» The Kingdom of Twilight/Twilight Industries [WIP]
by Lady Aurora Twilight Mon Jul 26, 2021 2:12 pm

» A Summons! (Open to all Tribe leaders)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Jul 09, 2021 9:56 pm

» Taking the Reins? (IceWings)
by Snowblaze Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:25 pm

» A Walk in the Darkness (Open to all)
by malaki Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:02 pm

» Trials and Tribulations (Tenebris)
by Cyclone and Typhoon Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:51 pm

» Harsh Realities (Open to Humans)
by Soshi Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:50 pm

» Dark Shadows
by Tenebris Sat Jun 05, 2021 3:07 pm

» Dealing with Darkness Part 2 (Chogath)
by Tenebris Sat Jun 05, 2021 2:36 pm

» Fish, Fins, and Scales (Poem)
by Poem Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:07 am

» Delete this account thanks
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:19 pm

» FELWORLD
by Grimone Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:45 pm

» My characters
by Zappy Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:31 pm

» Zappy
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:18 pm

» hello???
by Bassasail Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:17 pm

» A Salty Encounter(Open)
by Minnow Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:57 am

» Ashram(solo)
by Richard Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:13 pm

» Eluuna (Finished)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:49 pm

» Something to Care About
by Abbadon Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:22 am

» Poem, the lost
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:28 am

» New Arrivals (Helia + Attor) [In need of a Guardian]
by Attor Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:09 pm

Top posting users this month
malaki
Trials and Tribulations (Tenebris) Vote_lcapTrials and Tribulations (Tenebris) Voting_barTrials and Tribulations (Tenebris) Vote_rcap 

Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Trials and Tribulations (Tenebris)

2 posters

Go down

Trials and Tribulations (Tenebris) Empty Trials and Tribulations (Tenebris)

Post by Cyclone and Typhoon Sat Jun 05, 2021 5:53 pm

Cyclone and Typhoon both grumbled as they walked, talking to themselves about their new trainer.

"That stupid Guardian."

"I know."

"He gives us twice the work of any of the other trainees, which is more like four times the work."

"I know."

"And what's the deal with some of the...."

"Cyclone, I know. I agree though. It sucks. He keeps harping on us not being Nightwings by blood."
Typhoon would finally sigh as, looking at his red eyed sister as she didn't seem to calm down. He then shook his head, getting a response from her.

"I knew it wouldn't be easy, but I didn't thing...." Typhoon nodded, nudging her neck with his own as they kept walking to a quiet place to think.

Alt of Wake
Theme: https://youtu.be/jLnL63cXmD8
Cyclone and Typhoon
Cyclone and Typhoon
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Trials and Tribulations (Tenebris) Empty Re: Trials and Tribulations (Tenebris)

Post by Tenebris Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:10 am

Tenebris has felt the courtly duties of the day to his seneschal while he permitted himself for a brief respite. The Archon found himself away from the Palace, walking amongst his kin within the Tribe, making a note not to wear any of his usual attire that would denote his status. Apart from those who had met the Archon personally, he'd be able to move about almost unnoticed due to his rather plain-like appearance. It was in his internal musings as he heard the Twin's Cyclone and Typhoon talking to themselves, Tenebris remembered them mainly due to their unique appearance and disposition. Raising his head, craning his neck forward he'd come before the pair, feigning part ignorance that he only heard half of the conversation. "Ah, the Twins. Cyclone and Typhoon, yes?", spoke Tenebris in his usual regal well-measured voice, he'd then give them a humble nod of acknowledgment and respect. "I would be remiss if I didn't state that I somewhat heard your distress. Tell me, what concerns the two of you?"

Tenebris's backstory

"Destiny isn't a matter of chance, its a matter of choice. Only we can claim our Destiny when the path opens" ~ Tenebris lamenting.

"Oftentimes in reality, the realists are in the position of the antihero. Neither those on the side of good, nor the side of bad really trust them, as their truth is universal." ~ Tenebris, Archon of the Ebonwing Potentate.

Trials and Tribulations (Tenebris) Tenebr10
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyclone and Typhoon Sun Jun 06, 2021 9:49 am

The pair kept walking before they heard a voice, and turned to see Tenebris. They both looked surprised, giving quick bows as they listened to him. He... wanted to know what was wrong? They looked at each other before Cyclone started talking.

"Well, it's are current trainer with Guardian training. He's been giving us a lot more work than the others because we're not Nightwings."

"And he's made that part pretty clear. It's just...." The pair were clearly both annoyed right now, trying not to just vet for venting's sake right now.

Alt of Wake
Cyclone and Typhoon
Cyclone and Typhoon
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Sun Jun 06, 2021 11:28 am

Tenebris graciously lowered himself to a seated position as he regards Cyclone and Typhoon, he'd regard them through an eerie sapphire glare for a moment in silent scrutiny, before he gave an uncharacteristic soft smile, however, due to the mutilating scars on the right side of his maw, his smile would contort and twist into more of a sneer unintentionally. "One of your tutors unfavourably providing you with more work?", Tenebris thought and mused over the idea of merely Cyclone and Typhoon might not just merely be up to stratch compared to their fellow trainees and thus were required to do more such activities to have them on par with the others. None the less, Tenebris focused his attention upon Typhoon, "It's just? What Exactly? Please, you have nothing to fear from me, speak you mind with confidence".

Tenebris's backstory

"Destiny isn't a matter of chance, its a matter of choice. Only we can claim our Destiny when the path opens" ~ Tenebris lamenting.

"Oftentimes in reality, the realists are in the position of the antihero. Neither those on the side of good, nor the side of bad really trust them, as their truth is universal." ~ Tenebris, Archon of the Ebonwing Potentate.

Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyclone and Typhoon Mon Jun 07, 2021 2:33 pm

Cyclone almost seemed to glare a little before she spoke up again, with what she would say getting her brother nervous.

" I mean, you should know. Nightwings are all taught they're the greatest. The best of the best. That no other dragons are as good as them. Me and Typhoon are hybrids that don't have Nightwing blood. I think you can connect the dots." Typhoon shook his head a little, looking back at Tenebris.

"I think she means.... Well.... Ok. No other way to really say it other than how she put it."

Alt of Wake
Cyclone and Typhoon
Cyclone and Typhoon
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:23 am

Tenebris regarded Cyclone and Typhoon evenly through his narrowed gaze as they spoke. Sobering thoughts came to the Archon as he mused over the Twin's words. A callous approach to this statement could be expected, the call of the emotionally cold and indifferent Tenebris, to act as if the emotional reality and pains of others are of no consequence yet the practicality of the situation forever took precedent and while many would state the Archon held an ignoble heart and would regard such with indifference the hearts and minds of the Tribe was of the utmost prominence. Tenebris nodded at the words of the Twin's before solemnly raising his right ink stained claws, he trailed the index talon over the scars upon the right side of his maw in contemplation, "Intriguing. It would be neglectful and irresponsible of me to not take note of these circumstances. For I must claim a degree of fault. Tis' true I have championed the cause of Nightwing blood, and I'm sure you will agree. That Nightwings are beyond the usual mundane Tribes of the rest of our world, to this end though tis' Nightwing blood what is superior, pure-blooded or not. The fact you two carry said blood ensures that you are empyrean above the common Dragon. This trainer of yours commits heresy by working you two in such a manner, he insults all Nightwing by doing such, for even though you are not a full-blooded Nightwing, you carry our sacred blood which makes you an equal in all respects".

Tenebris then lowered himself to a seated position, as he raises his right foreclaws, placing his talons upon his own chest as a gesture and bowing his head in a humble manner almost out of humble apology, "Pray, tell me, how I can aid you in this situation, I will ensure justice is met. For as you may be aware my own hatchlings are -half-blooded-, thus for this discrimination your tutor commits sacrilege and insult to even myself".

Tenebris's backstory

Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyclone and Typhoon Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:03 pm

The twins looked at each other while Tenebris spoke, seeming extremely excited before hearing him call them Nightwing hybrids. The pair looked down a little as the Archon sat, asking if there was anything he could do to help the situation. The pair would sit down as well, still looking down as neither seemed sure how to respond. Typhoon thought that maybe the Archon would help, but was less sure now, and Cyclone was just annoyed that he seemed to ignore what she just told him. Surprisingly, Typhoon was the one to speak up.

"Archon.... We aren't Nightwing hybrids either...." Cyclone then spoke up, more aggravated in her tone.

"We were adopted by a Nightwing, Sting, when we were little."

Alt of Wake
Cyclone and Typhoon
Cyclone and Typhoon
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:51 am

Tenebris seemed to ponder both Cyclone and Typhoon's words as his glare seemed to narrow in a new light, illuminated from this news he wasn't aware of. He'd open his maw, showing a wide fanged grin which once more would appear all the more sinister due to his scars, the tip of his tongue, a dark and grey thing twitching between his upper and lower jaw, ran along the edges of his almost uncharacteristic white fangs and then disappeared with a soft clack. "Now this certainly is intriguing, I was not aware there was any left outside of Nightwing blood who willingly joined or rather in this case were adopted into the Tribe. You must forgive my ignorance", Tenebris spoke matter of factly in his usual hubris resonating tone as he seemed to merely gloss over his previous statements about the purity of Nightwing blood as superior, his mind quickly turning to possibilities "Such is admirable, to be a Nightwing but not of our heritage, if only others would realise the futility of resisting the Nightwings and would be adopted into the Tribe such as yourself. Such proves your superior intellect to be welcomed with open wings and strive to the greatest you were not inherently born with. Fear not, I would like to give you an offer".

Tenebris's backstory

Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyclone and Typhoon Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:51 pm

The twins were honestly both shocked at Tenebris as they heard what he said. This was the same Archon who always seemed to say that Nightwings were superior To other dragons. The pair would slowly watch and listen before the last thing he said finally hit them.

“An offer?”

“What kind of offer?”

Alt of Wake
Cyclone and Typhoon
Cyclone and Typhoon
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum