Celestia: firstname.lastname@example.org Baldirak: email@example.com
by Discord Yesterday at 10:08 am
» Poem, the lost
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:28 am
» Eluuna (Finished)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:19 am
» Something to Care About
by Súl Iolar Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:31 am
» Resentment (Soshi)
by Soshi Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:55 am
» A Salty Encounter(Open)
by Minnow Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:09 am
» New Arrivals (Helia + Attor) [In need of a Guardian]
by Attor Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:09 pm
» Dark Shadows
by Poem Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:01 pm
» Leona's dragon
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:25 pm
» Dealing with Darkness Part 2 (Chogath)
by Chogath Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:06 pm
» The Liber Perpetuity Mortis (Necromancy Lore, still in progress)
by Tenebris Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:49 am
» Account Deletion Request
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:24 am
» A Difference...(Open)
by Poem Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:50 pm
» Harsh Realities (Open to Humans)
by Soshi Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:21 pm
» Island-Call [Wake]
by Phantasmas Thu Dec 10, 2020 9:06 am
» Discord Server?
by Lori Iolar Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:57 am
» Welcome To Chatbox.
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:51 am
» Zyra the Kind
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:38 am
» Wondering Lost Thoughts (Open)
by Poem Sat Dec 05, 2020 9:00 pm
» Who Dat? (Tene and Family)
by Tenebris Sat Dec 05, 2020 3:18 pm
» Monsters, M o n s t e r s! (open)
by Poem Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:59 pm
» Well... Here we are again
by Tenebris Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:12 pm
» Heritage Festival ((Open to All))
by Solomon Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:59 am
» The Duet (Tenebris)
by Tenebris Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:22 am
» Red Vs. Blue: Highlands
by Bassasail Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:04 am
Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Class: Cleric/serves Selûne, Goddess of the Moon
Current HP/Max HP: 8/8
Initiative Bonus: 0
Passive Perception: 10
Sleight of Hand: 0
Animal Handling: +1
Armor: Light and Medium Armor
Weapons: Simple Weapons
Saving Throws: Wisdom, Charisma
Traits and Abilities:
Spell Attack: +3
Spell Save DC: +11
Spell slots: 1st level 2/2
Draconic Ancestry: Gold, Breath Weapon and Damage Resistance type: Fire. Breath Weapon: Exhale fire in a 15ft cone. Each creature in the area must make a DC 12 Dexterity saving throw, taking 2d6 damage on a failed save, and half as much on a successful one. (The damage increases to 3d6 at 6th level, 4d6 at 11th level, and 5d6 at 16th level).
Languages: Draconic and Common
Scale mail, AC 14 + dex modifier
Shield, AC +2
Handaxe: damage: 1d6, thrown range (20/60)
Holy Symbol: Selûne symbol inland on the shield
Spells and Powers:
Spare the Dying: Range (Touch)
- You touch a living creature that has 0 hit points. The creature becomes stable. This spell has no effect on undead or constructs.
Sacred Flame: Range (60ft)
- Flame-like radiance descends on a creature that you can see within range. The target must succeed on a Dexterity saving throw or take 1d8 radiant damage. The target gains no benefit from cover for this saving throw.
The spell's damage increases by 1d8 when you reach 5th level (2d8), 11th level (3d8), and 17th level (4d8).
Word of Radiance: Range (5ft)
- You utter a divine word and a burning radiance erupts from you. Each creature of your choice that you can see within range must succeed on a Constitution saving throw or take 1d6 radiant damage.
The spell's damage increases by 1d6 when you reach 5th level (2d6), 11th level (3d6), and 17th level (4d6).
1st level spells:
Wrathful Smite: Range (Self)
- The next time you hit with a melee weapon attack during this spell's duration, your attack deals an extra 1d6 psychic damage. Additionally, if the target is a creature, it must make a Wisdom saving throw or be frightened of you until the spell ends. As an action, the creature can make a Wisdom check against your spell to save DC to steel its resolve and end this spell.
Command: Range (60ft)
- You speak a one-word command to a creature you can see within range. The target must succeed on a Wisdom saving throe or follow the command on its next turn. The spell has no effect if the target is undead, if it doesn't understand your language, or if your command is directly harmful to it. Some typical commands and their effects follow. You might issue a command other than the one described here. If you do so, the DM determines how the target behaves. If the target can't follow your command, the spell ends.
Approach: The target moves toward you by the shortest and most direct route, ending its turn if it moves within 5ft of you.
Drop: The target drops whatever it is holding and then ends its turn.
Flee: The target spends its turn moving away from you by the fastest available means.
Grovel: The target falls prone and then ends its turn.
Halt: The target doesn't move and takes no actions. A flying creature stays aloft, provided that it is able to do so. If it must move to stay aloft, it flies the minimum distance needed to remain in the air.
When you cast this spell using a spell slot of 2nd level or higher, you can effect one additional creature for each slot level above 1st. The creatures must be within 30ft of each other when you target them.
Special Rules: None
Current HP/Max HP: 29/29
Speed: Ground speed: 30 Flying speed: 40
Initiative bonus: 0
Passive perception: 10
Sleight of Hand: 0
Animal Handling: +1
Spells and Powers:
1-D8 Tail attack
1-D10 Bite attack
1-D6 Claw attack
4-D10 Acid breath attack. The dragon exhales acid in a 5 by 30ft line. Each creature in that area must make a DC 12 Dexterity saving throw, taking 2d6 acid damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one.
Astral's favorite person. ^.^
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
- Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King
Posts : 2539
Reputation : 97
Age : 26
Location : Wherever the Dragon Cat goes