Celestia: firstname.lastname@example.org Baldirak: email@example.com
by Lady Aurora Twilight Mon Jul 26, 2021 2:12 pm
» Reluctant Announcement (Gifted Crystals)
by Snowblaze Sat Jul 10, 2021 4:28 pm
» A Summons! (Open to all Tribe leaders)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Jul 09, 2021 9:56 pm
» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Discord Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:35 pm
» Taking the Reins? (IceWings)
by Snowblaze Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:25 pm
» Resentment (Soshi)
by Soshi Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:03 pm
» A Walk in the Darkness (Open to all)
by malaki Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:02 pm
» Trials and Tribulations (Tenebris)
by Cyclone and Typhoon Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:51 pm
» Harsh Realities (Open to Humans)
by Soshi Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:50 pm
» Dark Shadows
by Tenebris Sat Jun 05, 2021 3:07 pm
» Dealing with Darkness Part 2 (Chogath)
by Tenebris Sat Jun 05, 2021 2:36 pm
» Fish, Fins, and Scales (Poem)
by Poem Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:07 am
» Delete this account thanks
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:19 pm
by Grimone Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:45 pm
» My characters
by Zappy Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:31 pm
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:18 pm
by Bassasail Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:17 pm
» A Salty Encounter(Open)
by Minnow Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:57 am
by Richard Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:13 pm
» Eluuna (Finished)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:49 pm
» Something to Care About
by Abbadon Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:22 am
» Poem, the lost
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:28 am
» New Arrivals (Helia + Attor) [In need of a Guardian]
by Attor Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:09 pm
» Leona's dragon
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:25 pm
» The Liber Perpetuity Mortis (Necromancy Lore, still in progress)
by Tenebris Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:49 am
Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Class: Cleric/serves Selûne, Goddess of the Moon
Current HP/Max HP: 8/8
Initiative Bonus: 0
Passive Perception: 10
Sleight of Hand: 0
Animal Handling: +1
Armor: Light and Medium Armor
Weapons: Simple Weapons
Saving Throws: Wisdom, Charisma
Traits and Abilities:
Spell Attack: +3
Spell Save DC: +11
Spell slots: 1st level 2/2
Draconic Ancestry: Gold, Breath Weapon and Damage Resistance type: Fire. Breath Weapon: Exhale fire in a 15ft cone. Each creature in the area must make a DC 12 Dexterity saving throw, taking 2d6 damage on a failed save, and half as much on a successful one. (The damage increases to 3d6 at 6th level, 4d6 at 11th level, and 5d6 at 16th level).
Languages: Draconic and Common
Scale mail, AC 14 + dex modifier
Shield, AC +2
Handaxe: damage: 1d6, thrown range (20/60)
Holy Symbol: Selûne symbol inland on the shield
Spells and Powers:
Spare the Dying: Range (Touch)
- You touch a living creature that has 0 hit points. The creature becomes stable. This spell has no effect on undead or constructs.
Sacred Flame: Range (60ft)
- Flame-like radiance descends on a creature that you can see within range. The target must succeed on a Dexterity saving throw or take 1d8 radiant damage. The target gains no benefit from cover for this saving throw.
The spell's damage increases by 1d8 when you reach 5th level (2d8), 11th level (3d8), and 17th level (4d8).
Word of Radiance: Range (5ft)
- You utter a divine word and a burning radiance erupts from you. Each creature of your choice that you can see within range must succeed on a Constitution saving throw or take 1d6 radiant damage.
The spell's damage increases by 1d6 when you reach 5th level (2d6), 11th level (3d6), and 17th level (4d6).
1st level spells:
Wrathful Smite: Range (Self)
- The next time you hit with a melee weapon attack during this spell's duration, your attack deals an extra 1d6 psychic damage. Additionally, if the target is a creature, it must make a Wisdom saving throw or be frightened of you until the spell ends. As an action, the creature can make a Wisdom check against your spell to save DC to steel its resolve and end this spell.
Command: Range (60ft)
- You speak a one-word command to a creature you can see within range. The target must succeed on a Wisdom saving throe or follow the command on its next turn. The spell has no effect if the target is undead, if it doesn't understand your language, or if your command is directly harmful to it. Some typical commands and their effects follow. You might issue a command other than the one described here. If you do so, the DM determines how the target behaves. If the target can't follow your command, the spell ends.
Approach: The target moves toward you by the shortest and most direct route, ending its turn if it moves within 5ft of you.
Drop: The target drops whatever it is holding and then ends its turn.
Flee: The target spends its turn moving away from you by the fastest available means.
Grovel: The target falls prone and then ends its turn.
Halt: The target doesn't move and takes no actions. A flying creature stays aloft, provided that it is able to do so. If it must move to stay aloft, it flies the minimum distance needed to remain in the air.
When you cast this spell using a spell slot of 2nd level or higher, you can effect one additional creature for each slot level above 1st. The creatures must be within 30ft of each other when you target them.
Special Rules: None
Current HP/Max HP: 29/29
Speed: Ground speed: 30 Flying speed: 40
Initiative bonus: 0
Passive perception: 10
Sleight of Hand: 0
Animal Handling: +1
Spells and Powers:
1-D8 Tail attack
1-D10 Bite attack
1-D6 Claw attack
4-D10 Acid breath attack. The dragon exhales acid in a 5 by 30ft line. Each creature in that area must make a DC 12 Dexterity saving throw, taking 2d6 acid damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one.
Astral's favorite person. ^.^
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
- Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King
Posts : 2547
Reputation : 97
Age : 26
Location : Wherever the Dragon Cat goes