Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Island-Call [Wake] Dragon10
Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.org

Latest topics
» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:44 pm

» Takeo (Barbarian)
by Takeo Takeuchi Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:24 pm

» Cyclone and Typhoon (Ranger)
by Cyclone and Typhoon Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:41 pm

» Kohzahn Usk, Dragonborn Barbarian
by Bassasail Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:09 pm

» Vauban, Kenku Artificer (WIP)
by Astral Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:36 pm

» D&D Topic Signup
by Cygnus Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:32 am

» Nyx Jawawa (Ranger) [WIP]
by Nyx Jawawa Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:44 pm

» Resentment (Soshi)
by Soshi Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:16 am

» Takeo Takeuchi
by Astral Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:24 am

» Lightleap, Frogfolk Druid
by Bassasail Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:35 pm

» Cygnus (Fighter)
by Cygnus Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:34 pm

» Island-Call [Wake]
by Wake Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:32 am

» Baldirak (Cleric)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:08 pm

» Jericho Twilight (Fighter)
by Jericho Sun Oct 11, 2020 6:09 pm

» Andromeda Twilight (Ranger)
by Andromeda Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:54 pm

» Aurora Twilight (Rogue)
by Aurora Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:08 pm

» Kenina (Sorceress)
by Kenina Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:28 am

» Dealing with Darkness (Tenebris)
by Chogath Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:22 am

» Stupid Islands (Open, Twilight Imperium)
by Cyclone and Typhoon Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:11 am

» D&D Character Sheet
by Astral Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:20 pm

» DRF D&D Getting Started
by Astral Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:20 pm

» Forbidden Lore : Reflections and Deceptions [solo/closdd]
by Hydra Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:28 am

» Racun the poison wielder
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:45 pm

» Heritage Festival ((Open to All))
by Soshi Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:07 pm

» New Arrivals (Helia + Attor) [In need of a Guardian]
by Vilkas Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:33 am

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Island-Call [Wake]

Go down

Island-Call [Wake] Empty Island-Call [Wake]

Post by Phantasmas on Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:13 pm

How long has it been? Weeks, months...years? He shook his head and look forward once more as he flew on a thermal. The old dragon couldn't help but smile as the warm air flowed underneath his wings once again and from such nostalgia nearly missed the small island. Diving into a controlled descent landed on the southern part on the warm sandy beach with a grunt.

"Fly again yes, still an old dragon." Coughing slightly and shook his beard slightly. "Always sand that gets everywhere I don't need it. Now..." Swishing his tail left and right sat down to rest a minute. "Where is that energetic student of mine?" Sniffing he could confirm the small wyverns scent to be here and from the obvious fish around the island seems to indicate him being here. The question....is he still here?

Calemvir
Phantasmas
Vladiana
Aquantei
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

Male Posts : 304

Back to top Go down

Island-Call [Wake] Empty Re: Island-Call [Wake]

Post by Wake on Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:08 pm

Wake stretched and yawned looking around from his fairly open den as he climbed out. He soon spread his wings to take a quick flight of the island, making sure nothing had happened after he slept. As he flew over, the small dragon noticed that there was someone on the beach.

He flew down, sniffing a little before finally getting a good look at the dragon.

"Phantasmas!? Your here?"

Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvipPYFebWc&list=PL0805FB61D7503BC2&index=11
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasmas on Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:26 pm

And now not too long after landing he made note of another dragon appearing. Smaller then him along with being a wyvern, it couldn't really be anyone but Wake after all.

"The one and only of course!" Standing up he gave a dramatic pose and using his magic made a small shower of sparks to give extra effect. Only to wince from the motion then gave a tired smile, "Aching joints and all. Figured you always come to see this old-timer I'd surprise you and visit myself." Giving a short look around took note of the area. "Much more open then that dusty old den of mine, flex the old wings and all with a nice flight."

He sighed. "Too bad the monsters don't pair well with scenic flight routes."

Calemvir
Phantasmas
Vladiana
Aquantei
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake on Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:38 pm

Wake chuckled, walking up excitedly as he spoke up.

“Well, glad the monsters didn’t get ya, and that your here. And yeah, it’s a nice place. Finally got away from humans, unlike my old den.” Wake shook a little, looking up and around to see how the weather was holding up.

”I’m what’re you thinking about doing?”

Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvipPYFebWc&list=PL0805FB61D7503BC2&index=11
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasmas on Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:14 pm

"Doing? Hmmmm." Phant thought for a bit before nuzzling Wake with a smile.  "Checking on my student is always a priority. And second, I figured you'd been practicing your magic carefully as to see your current progress."

A small orb of bright yellow light nudged the old dragons head as it floated energetically. He blinked before remembering, "Right! Right, calm down you." Giving a nudge with his own head moved the orb to the side and rolled his eyes with a chuckle. "Someone else also was very excited to meet you again, care to guess who?"

Calemvir
Phantasmas
Vladiana
Aquantei
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake on Thu Oct 01, 2020 12:45 pm

Wake smiled a little, nodding as he looked around. "Yeah. I've been keeping...." He then stopped and chuckled as the orb floated around and nudged Phantasmas. When the older dragon asked if he could guess who it was, the small wyvern would smile.

"If I had to guess, Casa, Uncle Volan, or Uncle Teron, Uncle Ecil, or Uncle Rathor."

Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasmas on Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:41 pm

Before he could answer Wake the orb glowed and hovered to a spot near them. With an audible *Poof* a familiar aged yellow scaled skywing with purple horns and yellow eyes. He gave an overly dramatic look of shock, "I do not know if I should be insulted or thankful I'd was the second guess!" Then smiled brightly and laughed as the shorter elder nuzzled Wake.

"Fantastic to see you again kiddo! Wish ol' Phant here flew faster," said elder rolled his eyes and huffed, "along with being a cranky old-timer."

"Says the snappy shortest." Phant mentioned and Volan gave an annoyed growl as while he may have been taller then young Wake, the other elder stood taller then him. He grunted before stretching a bit and flexing his wings. "Certainly better here then that stuffy den of yours, sooo much more open and better for flying."

Calemvir
Phantasmas
Vladiana
Aquantei
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake on Sat Oct 03, 2020 7:52 am

Wake chuckled, nuzzling the older dragon back before speaking up.

"It's good to see you again too. Glad you like the island. Been trying to clear up some things. Still trying to figure out if some of the old human structures are useful at all." He then looked out at the water, letting out a hint of a happy growl before continuing.

"Plus, I've been honing... certain skills that keep humans out."

Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasmas on Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:10 am

"Oh?" Phant raised a brow in curiosity.

"Eh. Personally I don't see much use since their so small." Volan shrugged and Phant rolled his eyes.

"Now these skills of yours...care to quell an old dragons curiosity about-" Then the aged skywing bumped him and gave a look. "What? I can't be curious about my students developing skills?"

"No you wizened dragon, we agreed on an order."

"Volan, we all agreed you'd be first." Then leaned over to the young dragon. "There really isn't one, but everyone else thought it'd be best Volan appeared first, otherwise he'd start complaining." He said to Wake in a whispering tone.

Calemvir
Phantasmas
Vladiana
Aquantei
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake on Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:43 pm

Wake chuckled as he watched the older dragons, and heard about the not so existent order Volan was talking about. Wake then looked at the Skywing, pointing out one of the larger structures.

“They May be small for the most part, but some seem big enough to store food. May ever be able to collect enough salt to cure some.” He then turned to Phant, smiling as he showed a little.

“I’ve been getting better control of both this weather controlling power, and my illusions. Plus some help from... a friend that make its really difficult for humans to get here anyway.”

Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasmas on Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:43 pm

Phant blinked before realization dawned on him. "Right, right. I completely forgot you can do that now Wake. Apologies on my part, it has been a while since our last...meeting."

"It's called being old."

He rolled his eyes before looking back to Wake. "Well as long this friend is one you can vouch for, I'm glad they could help you. Though...about that topic on storing food-" *Poof* "maybe Teron could help with that." Even as he sat the old bulky earthwing stood well taller then any of them, though shorter on average compared to others, he gave a gentle smile and nuzzled Wake. His beard-like mane becoming more white then grey, but still physically fit compared to the two other elders.

"Its nice to see you again...nephew."

Calemvir
Phantasmas
Vladiana
Aquantei
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake on Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:00 pm

Wake chuckled before seeing Terron appear. He happily nuzzled the old dragon back. "Uncle Terron! Long time no see!" He would chuckle as he took off, slowly landing on top of one of the larger human structures.

"But yeah! I was thinking of using the ones like this to store food."

Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasmas on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:42 pm

"Hmm." The elder earthwing looked over the building Wake stood on top of. Tapping an inquisitive claw against it and looking it over before nodding slowly. "It'll work."

"Teron is naturally the best builder out of all of us due being...well, knowledgeable."

"And he's an Earthwing to who can shape earth."

"That to. While not to the full extent he used to have it's still quite an excellent and useful ability. Also that's how he does the rock armor if you couldn't tell Wake." Then the elder dragon gave a grunt as he found a comfortable enough spot to sit. "Naturally, any requests for how the buildings look and such requests, now would be a good time to list them with Teron." He said while scratching his chin.

Calemvir
Phantasmas
Vladiana
Aquantei
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake on Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:50 pm

Wake smiled, hopping down as he looked at everyone. He sniffed the air a little before looking at the building, tilting his head and sighing. He looked back, smiling a bit more before speaking up.

“That’d be great, but I don’t know what I’d change.”

Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasmas on Sat Oct 10, 2020 3:26 pm

"I'll fix it first, then you can decide after that." Teron said softly before walking over to a broken spot and using a paw shift the ground to cover a hole. Volan meanwhile did some stretching and Phant curled up a bit.

"He'll be at it for a while, likes to take his time." The elder smiled at Wake and gave a questioning look. "So, who is this friend that has helped you before?"

Calemvir
Phantasmas
Vladiana
Aquantei
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake on Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:32 am

Wake chuckled, watching Terron start working before hearing Phantasmas ask him who his friend was. The wyvern looked down, not sure if he wanted to say.

"Um.... Well... it was... Kelarth...."

Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum