Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Who Dat? (Tene and Family) Dragon10

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.org

Latest topics
» Two Heads are Better than One (Twilight Imperium)
by Noctis Umbra Sat May 23, 2020 10:42 am

» Hush, you need to heal [Attor ]
by Helia Fri May 22, 2020 9:53 am

» Leaving Home, Story Submission
by Attor Thu May 21, 2020 1:10 pm

» To the Market (Elara)
by Elara Sat May 09, 2020 5:23 pm

» Reclamation, Part 1 [All Starlights]
by Helia Fri May 08, 2020 1:09 am

» There can only be one (open)
by Helia Sun May 03, 2020 2:13 am

» Introducing: RISK, DRF Edition!
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Sat May 02, 2020 5:03 pm

» In Need of Direction (Gifted Crystals)
by Atarijor XVI Sat May 02, 2020 4:49 pm

» Dragon Masters
by Noctis Umbra Thu Apr 30, 2020 2:03 pm

» Fishing in the Dark (Seawing)
by Minnow Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:28 am

» Storms and Mountains [Nelthy]
by Àlamei Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:06 am

» Ice and Fire [Xajiva]
by Àlamei Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:40 pm

» Updated Active Characters List
by Jackie Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:40 pm

» Leaving Home [Attor] | Finished
by Helia Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:42 am

» Looking to rp with anyone
by Tharasis Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:31 pm

» Kneel, Baldirak Che'le. Rise, Baldirak Sapiens Draco (Open to all)
by Noctis Umbra Thu Apr 23, 2020 1:54 pm

» Recreational Break (Incus)
by Incus Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:00 pm

» Crazy How Things Change [Baldi]
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:58 am

» Gleam, the Healer
by Bassasail Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:15 am

» Prophet of Madness [Paradox]
by Neltharion Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:34 pm

» The Wrong Land (Gleam)
by Petram Sat Apr 18, 2020 1:43 pm

» The Assumptions and the Truth [Neltharion]
by Ragnarock Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:52 am

» Snapping turtles and bedside manners [Burner]
by Àlamei Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:07 am

» Beek-Jin, Thief of NightWings
by Bassasail Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:43 pm

» Take These Broken Wings ((Vilkas))
by Perula Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:00 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Who Dat? (Tene and Family)

Go down

Who Dat? (Tene and Family) Empty Who Dat? (Tene and Family)

Post by Celestia on Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:16 pm

"I think I'm going to set up a temple in Anthropinos." Astral said from out of the blue. Her and her family were at the dinning room table enjoying an assortment of different foods. It was really easy hunting in these parts. Humans just weren't anywhere near as good at hunting as a dragon and the human proximity kept any dragons from claiming nearby territory. Astral herself was enjoying a simple plate of Spaz Fish plain and simple. She branched out to human food every once in awhile but for the most part stuck to dragonic tradition.

"Why not here in Kryo?" Aurora asked. Miraculously she was in her human form a hard thing to get her to do but there wasn't enough room at the table for too many dragons so there was a rule that those that could needed to be in human form. She and Jericho were bravely trying some monster meat.

"Can I come with you?" Jericho asked. He was really enjoying this monster meat and saw an opportunity in the market for it. He kinda felt out of place in this family, maybe he could start up a restaurant in Anthropinos.

"I'm already known here in Kryo, people won't take it well if a simple house wife suddenly claims to be the voice of a powerful goddess. And yea I'll be coming home periodically and can take those who want to come with. Andromeda I want you in particular to help me set things up there."

Before much more discussion could go on a sudden and rather forceful knock reverberated through the house and grabbed everyone's attention.

"Got it!" Aurora announced jumping out of her seat and running over to the front door. When she opened the door she screamed excitedly. "Grandpa Tene!" She yelled and hugged his leg if he's in dragon form or just hugged him if he had taken a human form. It had been a long time since she'd seen him but she didn't could never forget that exciting day or the fun she had with her aunt.

Astral was about to take a bite of food but then froze still at the mention of her father. She then quickly got up and headed to the door. "Daad!" She said just as enthusiastically as Aurora at first. "What are you doing here?" her tone switching to accusation.

Quotes:
[15:53:21] Apolis : Yes, semi gods shall be treated with the uttermost respect of course!
Gala: UNLEASH THE FURY OF THE NIGHT!
[00:33:27] Abyss : Happy coming outta yer mum day~
Celestia
Celestia
Goddess of the Moon and Stars
Goddess of the Moon and Stars

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Who Dat? (Tene and Family) Empty Re: Who Dat? (Tene and Family)

Post by Svadilfare on Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:01 am

Svadilfare wasn't eating with his family. He was in his room, bedridden. A couple weeks ago, the Pride of Kryo had been summoned to help Gynaikes in a war of sorts. The other side had a surprisingly formidable warrior--a rather large fellow who looked like he feasted on naught but fatty meat and the tears of his victims. That surprisingly formidable warrior favored a rather weighty club with which he shattered Svadilfare's left leg. He wasn't so formidable, nor his club so weighty, however, that Svad couldn't preserve his reputation. On principle, Svad refused to allow Astral to heal him. As one could imagine she wasn't terribly happy about it. Learning it wouldn't affect her favorite pastime, she made her peace with it.

So Svad for the most part, was home. He had no idea if his children were happy about it or not. They were getting older, which meant they were spending less and less time at home, and were less interested in spending time with him. A few weeks before getting called away, Svad had planned a hunting trip with Aurora and Jericho; they turned him down. Even Astral was leaving more often. Granted, it was only because she had taken back her responsibilities as a Goddess--which is what Svad wanted her to do. Still...

Svad shook his head. He was just feeling down right now because of his injury. Svad and being badly damaged physically didn't go well together. He always slipped into a brooding mood that only broke when his wife worked her most powerful magic. Since he had nothing else to do and currently was only getting out of bed to relieve himself and bathe, Svad played around with magic. After having Astral explain it, he tried to enhance his hearing, just enough to be able to hear his family while they conversed at the dinner table. At least that way he could sorta feel like he was there with them.

He had just started using the new spell when he heard a knock at the door. He heard 'Grandpa' and 'Dad', but the name that followed wasn't his father's... Astral's father was here? How was that possible?

Svadilfare

Male Posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Who Dat? (Tene and Family) Empty Re: Who Dat? (Tene and Family)

Post by Cygnus on Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:58 am

Cyg was enjoy a little bit of everything his mom had to offer. Seriously, sometimes it seemed like he could eat a barn's worth of food and look like he was eating just enough to survive. He had already planed to practice with the spear his dad had gotten him after breakfast. Yes, he wasn't purely using spear fighting tactics but he figured it would help to mix it up just a little.

As he was enjoying breakfast though, there was a knock at the door, and Aurora quickly went to get it. Eh. Pretty nor.... He then heard a name he didn't recognize. Grandpa Tene? Who was...? His father's son in a lot of respects, Cyg was more quick to be cautious, and hint of blue glow went formed around him, even after his mom said Grandpa Tene was her dad. Protective as ever, he slowly walked around to the door. "Who's this?"

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum