Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Hola! Dragon10
Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.org

Latest topics
» Unexpected Repercussions (Tenebris)
by Tenebris Yesterday at 11:56 am

» Dealing with Darkness (Tenebris)
by Chogath Yesterday at 11:09 am

» Ice and Fire [Xajiva]
by Xajiva Yesterday at 10:43 am

» Kneel, Baldirak Che'le. Rise, Baldirak Sapiens Draco (Open to all)
by Tenebris Yesterday at 10:31 am

» Healing Flames (Twilight Imperium)
by Burner Yesterday at 10:31 am

» Snapping turtles and bedside manners [Burner]
by Burner Yesterday at 10:13 am

» Who Dat? (Tene and Family)
by Tenebris Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:19 pm

» New Arrivals (Helia + Attor) [In need of a Guardian]
by Helia Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:53 pm

» Resentment (Soshi)
by Incus Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:53 am

» Monsters, M o n s t e r s! (open)
by ElderWing Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:20 am

» Torrential downpour
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Sat Aug 22, 2020 12:36 pm

» Monster thingies that may or may not get finished
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Aug 19, 2020 5:50 pm

» Compass the FireWing
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:42 pm

» Soup.
by Compass Sun Aug 09, 2020 6:35 pm

» Uma The Stinky (app offically done and ready for review)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:54 pm

» Clerihew, wielder of nightmares
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:17 pm

» Ocean mystics Characters
by Clerihew Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:49 am

» Bobby's characters
by Uma Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:52 am

» Hush, you need to heal [Attor ]
by Attor Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:46 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:15 pm

» The Dragon God and Goddess Religions
by Soshi Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:27 am

» the beach were it all began
by Poem Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:54 pm

» Poem, the lost
by Astral Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:22 pm

» The Mentor Program
by Poem Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:22 am

» The land of bearded kings (solo)
by Richard Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:20 pm

Top posting users this month
Tenebris
Hola! Vote_lcapHola! Voting_barHola! Vote_rcap 
Burner
Chogath
Helia
Xajiva
Incus
Àlamei
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

Tenebris

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Hola!

Go down

Hola! Empty Hola!

Post by Beek-Jin on Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:57 am

Hola everyone!

I'm Necis on here because my usual username was taken, but most people in the online role playing world call me Nex.

I stumbled upon your forum during my lecture today while googling nice dragon tattoo inspirations, I guess that says a lot about how interesting my class was today. But nontheless, I enjoyed the dragon based theme around here and have been lurking around for the past two hours but am still super confused with a lot of stuff, more of that later.

"Wait, you already had class today AND managed to lurk for 2 hours? Isn't it still super early?" Well yeah, but not for me. I'm a university student in Germany and of german origin, but I spent about ten months living in Arizona on an exchange year and have been writing mostly in english since then. I'm also female, 19 and big into sports and literature ^^

I've got a couple of years of roleplaying under my belt (don't ask about the early years, they were markes by lots of cringy powerplay and way too many horses ^^") I've always enjoyed the roleplaying, but sometimes drifted more towards personal projects of story writing and poetry, but lately I've been feeling the need for more roleplaying again!

I did browse the character creation and the lore guide, but I'm still mostly confused about the politics, history and character designs on here, I've never been part of a forum with your roleplaying structure. So far it's always been more of the "seeking out a writing partner and coming up with own stories not based around a given topic or country"-kind so please be patient with me Smile (I do have a character idea in my head, but I'll need to figure that out in more detail, when I have more time.

Well, since I've been rambling on for a while I think I'll make a cut here and say good bye for now. Do feel free to ask me any question you have or just kinda chat Smile
Beek-Jin
Beek-Jin

Male Posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Hola! Empty Re: Hola!

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco on Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:00 am

Well that's certainly an interesting way of stumbling upon us, but we're glad you did! Smile Welcome to DRF, Nex. I'm Baldirak, one of the Admins here. We try to make everything as easy to understand as possible for newcomers, but ultimately we rely more on our Mentor Program--a group of people who have been around a long time who can easily answer any questions a newcomer might have.

I happen to be a mentor myself, so I'll just take you under my wing! So, what questions do you have about character designs, politics, and history?

By the way, here you still have that RP freedom. Just because you're say, a SkyWing, or a human that lives in Leonstonnia, doesn't mean your RP has to take place in that territory or city, or you have to get involved with the politics. If you want to just do whatever, you can still do that. Of course, if you have a character with a rank or job, you'll be expected to do RPs fulfilling that role (like if you're a Healer). However, making sure you're RPing your role frequently is really only mandatory with high ranks. With everything else it's more of an "as needed" thing.

Also, if you have Discord, we have a server we use for chatting; it's just become more convenient for everyone than the on site chat, as most are quite busy these days, as you can see by our latest topic list. The rules of the site apply there. Our other two German members will be thrilled to meet you. I can give you an invite if you're interested in joining us there, too. If not, that's perfectly fine.

And if you need help with your character, I can help with that, too. I look forward seeing your character and maybe RPing with you!

Hola! Fpkz2Va
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Beek-Jin on Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:40 am

Hi Baldirak,

Thanks for answering and taking me under your wing! It's probably easiest if I ask most my questions privately, but I'm happy to be here Smile

I do have discord and I'm pretty active on there most of the time. I'll have to look up my username tho, can't remember it right now and since I'm on my phone, I can't check right now. I'll let you know tho ^^

Beek-Jin
Beek-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco on Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:20 pm

That's alright, no rush. And if you want to ask your questions privately, that's okay, too.

Hola! Fpkz2Va
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Beek-Jin on Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:22 pm

I figured it out: Nex#9291

Also, this might be a bit dumb, but I have not been able to figure out how to PM you, otherwise I would have already asked a couple questions Smile

Beek-Jin
Beek-Jin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum