Celestia: email@example.com Baldirak: firstname.lastname@example.org
by Incus Today at 7:30 am
» Reluctant Announcement (Gifted Crystals)
by Gemna Today at 5:19 am
» The Kingdom of Twilight/Twilight Industries [WIP]
by Lady Aurora Twilight Mon Jul 26, 2021 2:12 pm
» A Summons! (Open to all Tribe leaders)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Jul 09, 2021 9:56 pm
» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Discord Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:35 pm
» Taking the Reins? (IceWings)
by Snowblaze Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:25 pm
» A Walk in the Darkness (Open to all)
by malaki Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:02 pm
» Trials and Tribulations (Tenebris)
by Cyclone and Typhoon Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:51 pm
» Harsh Realities (Open to Humans)
by Soshi Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:50 pm
» Dark Shadows
by Tenebris Sat Jun 05, 2021 3:07 pm
» Dealing with Darkness Part 2 (Chogath)
by Tenebris Sat Jun 05, 2021 2:36 pm
» Fish, Fins, and Scales (Poem)
by Poem Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:07 am
» Delete this account thanks
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:19 pm
by Grimone Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:45 pm
» My characters
by Zappy Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:31 pm
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:18 pm
by Bassasail Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:17 pm
» A Salty Encounter(Open)
by Minnow Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:57 am
by Richard Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:13 pm
» Eluuna (Finished)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:49 pm
» Something to Care About
by Abbadon Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:22 am
» Poem, the lost
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:28 am
» New Arrivals (Helia + Attor) [In need of a Guardian]
by Attor Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:09 pm
» Leona's dragon
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:25 pm
» The Liber Perpetuity Mortis (Necromancy Lore, still in progress)
by Tenebris Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:49 am
Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Alias: Casi... There aren’t any others.
Casimira is a bit of a chatty EbonWing who is willing to both talk and listen to whatever her patient, conversation partner or lecturer is saying. Casimira is also a very compassionate dragon, willing to even bite back her own tongue and be kind to those who are extremely aggressive towards her.
However, if her constant kindness is taken for granted and she is constantly abused in the sense that she's always having people take their anger out on her, she will snap. And when this happens, she will give them 'medications' which can do a variety of things to her victims. Whether that is paralysing them or making them sick, not even Casimira knows as she gives them random combinations of ingredients. However, she will not give them something which is 100% deadly. Ever. As if she does and they were to die, Casimira would feel incredibly guilty for it.
Yes, Casimira would die for others, but wouldn't anyone for their friend?
Casimira also had a somewhat flirtatious nature, often using flattery to win over other dragons who may be coming to see her for the first time or to also calm their nerves. Her flirting could be mistaken for her always seeking someone to be with, but she doesn't exactly have her heart set on finding a mate. All she wants to do is make people feel relaxed around her.
However, Casimira is a bit of a stutterer when it comes to flirting, so when she's actually flirting genuinely with someone, it's incredibly frustrating for her as instead of having her normal nature of flirting around her, she's all of a sudden a nervous wreck.
Due to her constant flirting, Casimira has a bit of a problem where she can't actually tell when someone is flirting back to her. This can lead to rather... Interesting... Consequences.
Casimira also can also greatly misread emotions, for example, hatred for an enthusiastic and different form of communication or an extension of friendship... And this too can have interesting results.
Plants and experimentations - This side of things has mainly come from something which she has been searching for, and she calls this the 'key'. The 'key' is basically the plants and things which she needs to counteract the negative effects which magic seems to have on others.
Helping others - Due to her kind nature, Casimira always seeks to try and help others when they are in need. Especially when they are ill, she will try her best to cure or help them.
Reading and researching - ANYTHING which increases her understanding of things, Casimira will do. She craves knowledge and is incredibly determined to figure out the Key, which she firmly believes is locked away and just waiting to be discovered. However, Casimira also has a bit of a nasty habit of stealing to get what she wants as well... tsk tsk tsk....
Rudeness and disrespect - I mean, who doesn't like this?
Anger, spontaneous actions, unpredictability and the unknown - She hates not being able to predict or have an idea about how certain things may happen. A dislike of the unknown is also why she craves knowledge, so she can dissipate this dislike once and for all.
Being unable to help - Being so close to a dragon, but unable to help them would murder Casimira from the inside.
Bugs and insects and anything smaller than a SkyWing - She sees these things as a waste of space... Aside from her plants, herbs books and things which are actually helping her to acheive her goal.
Killing - Casimira doesn't care for her own life, but she is deathly afraid of having to be the one to end another dragons life.
Height: 40 foot tall, but has a length of 140 feet, around 90 foot comprises of her tail as it is rather long. Her wingspan is around 100 foot.
Scales: She has a different sort of scales, they are fish scale in shape, but under the moonlight, some of them glow a bright blue. Under her eyes and over it are also triangular scales that stack up on one another and are a lighter grey compared to her normal dark appearance.
Eyes: An aqua sort of colour.
Casimira has a slim build, with strong scales across her form. On her head she has two main, gunmetal grey horns which slightly curve skywards and away from her head. Her teeth are smooth, not jagged like some dragons teeth. On her jawline are 4 smaller horns, which match the ones going down along her neck. On the back of her head and down to her tail, she has ebony coloured hair, which is longer on her head than the rest of her body.
Her wings take a strong appearance and have wicked claws curling downwards from her. She had 4 legs as well, on each paw she has 4 long claws which are a gunmetal grey tone as well. On the end of her tail, instead of having horns or a bare tip, she has two pairs of opposing scales appendages which are 1-2 foot in length. These appendages are scaled and basically flesh and serve no extra purpose.
Tribe Information and Status
Inheritance: Due to EbonWings being more of a new race, she has 100% NightWing inheritance.
Family: Well, she did have a mother and a father, but they left her to fend for herself as she grew up.
Mate: None at the moment.
Hatchlings: None at the moment.
Skills and Abilities
- Alchemy - After spending her time researching different herbs and testing them for different uses, including using them with magic, Casimira has developed a keen interest in alchemy. Due to this, she is able to come up with many different concoctions to try and help with injuries. Casimira's all round knowledge of every injury is rather rusty though as she has been trying to devote the majority of her time to figuring out a way to reverse the ill effects of the constant use of magic.
- Flattery - Due to her silver-tongued nature, Casimira is a charmer who will try to get her patient to think what she is saying is the truth. Or anyone else who listens to her. She tries to get them to believe her, using flattery to do so. However, that's not always easy for her to do as some dragons who aren't interested in mates or being flattered will basically ignore her strength and tell her to go away.
- Robust - She's able to take more hits than the average EbonWing, which is key for her to be able to handle rougher patients. Her scales are the thing which really gives her this edge which are able to take 1.5x the average amount of hits when compared to other dragons. For an example, if a FireWing were to punch her, instead of having a shattered shoulder, her shoulders muscles would be completely bruised, but the bone would not be broken as the scales can absorb some of the damage. It's due to this that she is able to have a more of a defensive nature and, coupled with her personality, has a reluctancy to fight.
Something to take note of though is that this increase does not work for her underbelly. In fact, it's the opposite. Her underbelly is more exposed without extremely thick plating to protect it and is incredibly sensitive compared to normal.
- Disinfecting mists - Containing properties which are similar to alcohol, her mist is able to disinfect areas or injuries which are infected or having a reaction to the dragon. From this, she is able to spray a breath which takes the form of something similar to sleet, a mushy substance which is absorbed into the surrounding areas to kill any foreign bacteria in the wound. She needs to be relatively close to her patient for it to work, within 10 foot. The effects start from the moment of impact, and for a few seconds it will sting, but nowhere near close to the pain of having normal alcohol applied to an injury. The things which are causing the infection will be destroyed in a few moments.
This ability, unlike alcohol, is not flammable. It cannot cause people to become drunk via inhaling. It also cannot do anything in combat and is extremely useless in combat regards. This ability also does not heal wounds. This ability simply disinfects an area which is infected. However, this ability also has a secondary limit. Casimira is not limited in the sense that she can only use it x amount of times per day as this is her breath. FireWings and EarthWings aren't measured in that sort of sense, and neither are other some of the other NightWings with their mists. She is more limited by the fact that when she uses this ability, it is generally used on dragons who have more injuries than just a simple papercut, nick, scratch, etc. Or anything that is less than a severe injury. The real restrictive factor is that she could only tend to around 8 patients in one day (at max) while she is using this ability, as it is used on patients who are at risk of infections as her normal treatments would be unviable on them.
- What's fighting? - Casimira is completely unable to fight, refusing to lay a claw on another dragon. This is due to her personality, which can be quite hindering at times as she could be in a dire situation, yet refuse to harm the other dragon.
- No ranged attacks - As stated above, the only real ranged 'attack' that she has is her breath. And that's just something that disinfects wounds and areas which are rather badly infected and is completely useless in combat. So Casimira is extremely vulnerable to ranged attacks and can only tank a few shots.
- Slow - Casimira, being a more defensive dragon due to her nature, is slower than the average EbonWing. She can only maintain speeds of 60MPH while she runs. This being said her reaction times are still the same as any other dragon, it's just her max speed is lower than the majority of other dragons of her kind.
- Sensitive underbelly - Even though she has thicker scales compared to the average EbonWing/NightWing, Casimira's underbelly is extremely sensitive and is easily damaged and hurt by the simplest of attacks. Due to this, she prefers to stay back and not allow herself to be hurt as well as making sure she is prepared to go forward and help others when they are in need.
She watches from a distance, and if she absolutely has to, dives in for a quick attack to try and incapacitate them. But she will never go for a kill or something which will really hurt the other dragon, as her personality is somewhat against it.
History: Will be revealed through RP.
Above her in the cloudy heavens, a shooting star arched across the sky. Catching a glimpse of it, Casimira smiled gently. She closed her eyes, thinking quietly to herself. For reasons unbeknown to her, as Casimira made her wish, a dull ache slowly throbbed from her wing. Furling her wings, the dragoness took a light landing in the dark forest, her eyes scanning her surroundings. Just where am I? Casimira thought quietly to herself, slowly walking forward as she pushed through the undergrowth, wondering what she could find hidden on this island.
Last edited by Casimira on Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:16 am; edited 1 time in total
- Posts : 3
Reputation : 0
I've seen you mention magic a bit in your app, and I was just wondering if she had any because any magic needs to be described in Special Abilities. If not, no worries!
With her special ability would she be able to use it all day? Say there was a big war and she had to spray every EbonWing (when they get bigger), would she be able to do that? If not, this would need to include how long she can use it in your app.
Bump when ready.
(On a side note I just wanted to say that I liked this app and I actually used your picture before on another site XD)
Posts : 1136
Reputation : 26
Age : 18
Location : Wherever I want
She herself specifically doesn't have any magic spells which she is able to just conjure up like other dragons can, so I saw no reason to actually include spells into her app as she can't use them. However, that being said, she is still able to somewhat tap into the source like all dragons can when they are searching for it, but all she can to is tiny tapping and see reactions with magic and other things. When I say reactions, I am talking about her love of alchemy here.
Technically, there's a lot of dragons which aren't limited by the times they can use their breath But, seeming you have asked for a somewhat limit, I have done it...
And I'm glad you like her ;p
- Posts : 3
Reputation : 0
A look at one of Tenebris's Publications as a Scholar
"Destiny isn't a matter of chance, its a matter of choice. Only we can claim our Destiny when the path opens" ~ Tenebris lamenting.
"Oftentimes in reality, the realists are in the position of the antihero. Neither those on the side of good, nor the side of bad really trust them, as their truth is universal." ~ Tenebris, Archon of the Ebonwing Potentate.
- Archon of the Nightwings
Posts : 597
Reputation : 7
Age : 25