Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Walking Down a Winding Road [Open to All] - Page 2 Dragon10
Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Log in

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.org

Latest topics
» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:44 pm

» Takeo (Barbarian)
by Takeo Takeuchi Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:24 pm

» Cyclone and Typhoon (Ranger)
by Cyclone and Typhoon Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:41 pm

» Kohzahn Usk, Dragonborn Barbarian
by Bassasail Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:09 pm

» Vauban, Kenku Artificer (WIP)
by Astral Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:36 pm

» D&D Topic Signup
by Cygnus Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:32 am

» Nyx Jawawa (Ranger) [WIP]
by Nyx Jawawa Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:44 pm

» Resentment (Soshi)
by Soshi Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:16 am

» Takeo Takeuchi
by Astral Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:24 am

» Lightleap, Frogfolk Druid
by Bassasail Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:35 pm

» Cygnus (Fighter)
by Cygnus Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:34 pm

» Island-Call [Wake]
by Wake Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:32 am

» Baldirak (Cleric)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:08 pm

» Jericho Twilight (Fighter)
by Jericho Sun Oct 11, 2020 6:09 pm

» Andromeda Twilight (Ranger)
by Andromeda Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:54 pm

» Aurora Twilight (Rogue)
by Aurora Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:08 pm

» Kenina (Sorceress)
by Kenina Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:28 am

» Dealing with Darkness (Tenebris)
by Chogath Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:22 am

» Stupid Islands (Open, Twilight Imperium)
by Cyclone and Typhoon Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:11 am

» D&D Character Sheet
by Astral Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:20 pm

» DRF D&D Getting Started
by Astral Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:20 pm

» Forbidden Lore : Reflections and Deceptions [solo/closdd]
by Hydra Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:28 am

» Racun the poison wielder
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:45 pm

» Heritage Festival ((Open to All))
by Soshi Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:07 pm

» New Arrivals (Helia + Attor) [In need of a Guardian]
by Vilkas Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:33 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Walking Down a Winding Road [Open to All]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Walking Down a Winding Road [Open to All] - Page 2 Empty Walking Down a Winding Road [Open to All]

Post by Rayla on Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

Today was rather interesting. Having grown tired of her usual form, as a reptilian, Rayla had decided to give herself a break, and take on her usual appearance, as a dragon. After all, now that Arkhor knew about the fact that she was alive, it was highly unlikely that he wouldn't tell anybody. Plus, she had ran into quite a few dragons while traveling, and if any of them had recognized her as the previous queen.... well, then, her cover would be blown. In which case it would be completely and utterly pointless to continue wasting time in her reptilian form. Besides, today was a rather rare occurrence.

Why? Because the temperature was quite chilly. Well, to the average dragon, it would feel chilly. To Rayla, it just felt like a beautiful day to relax and enjoy herself. So, after carefully setting her collection of stuff down, and making sure her back pack was in a safe place, she would transform, her regular, humanoid body disappearing into a sudden explosion of bright light. A few trees would suddenly explode into ice shards. And soon, standing in a small clearing, would be Rayla, her beautiful, glittering sea water blue scales shining magnificently in the sunlight.

Letting out a howl of laughter, the great dragoness would push off the ground, launching into the sky. Almost immediately, the wind would tug at her wings, and she was hit with such a force, it felt as if two dragons had just tackled her. But she quickly regained control, and soon, she was doing flips and spins through the sky, up through the troposphere. She would do nose dives and such, diving down, and right before she hit the ground, she would open her wings back up, and launch into the sky, continuing to laugh.

"I haven't felt this good in ages!" Rayla would say, chuckling. This nice exposure was relaxing, especially since it made her forget about the whole fiasco with her father, which had happened about a week or so ago, maybe not even that long. She would continue to do flips and twirls, happily gliding through the sky. There were mountains on all sides of her, but where she was she was pretty high up. Maybe she'd go perch on one of those ledges, and dive off. Now wouldn't that be fun!

_______________________
Virgo♀ - IceWing Queen(Age 14)
Rayla♀ -  Demi Goddess Rogue(Age 40)

Damian♂ - IceWing Guardian(Age 17.5)
Yalaruh♀ - SkyWing Hatchling(Age 0.6)
Qualzexcta Jaguasa Dermain♂ - SeaWing Guardian(Age 21.5)
Nightflare♀ - NightWing Citizen(Age 31)
Virsha♀ - EbonWing Trainee(Age 10)
Rektani Lozain♀ - EarthWing Instructor(Age 65)
Xia♀ - EarthWing Intertribal Affairs Adviser(Age 28)
Jansi⚥ - FireWing Keeper of Heritage(Age 26)
Uranus♂ - LightClaw Warrior/Slave(Age 16)
Alphonse♂ - Rogue(Age 17)

Rayla

Female Posts : 641
Reputation : 5
Location : Relaxing in the sand

Back to top Go down


Walking Down a Winding Road [Open to All] - Page 2 Empty Re: Walking Down a Winding Road [Open to All]

Post by Rayla on Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:52 pm

[Lol k]

Her head would spin around at the sound of Artemise calling to her, and she'd turn around, just to briefly gaze over at the small group of dragons perched on the cliff. When she heard that the two would be staying there, Zaroc because his leg was injured, and Artemise to watch over Zaroc, she was taken aback a bit. These were the kind of things she often over looked. She had barely even considered that Zaroc might be in too much pain to successfully hunt anything. After all, as a demi goddess, and one who had been through pretty traumatic events, not much bothered her any more. She had a pretty tough skin. The ability to ignore pain was a hefty one. But it often rendered her blind of others' pain.

She would blink momentarily, looking through the snow in the direction of the two. The weather really was becoming quite dangerous. However, it wasn't the weather that phased her. She merely shook her head a bit to rid it of the snow that would place itself upon her head. Then, she'd chuckle. She was getting too worked up. Smirking, she shouted out, through the raging snowstorm, "Hah! Alright, I guess! Have fun! You clearly know more about medicine than I do, anyway!" she'd added, then took off, hoping to find something delicious in the midst of this storm.

As she flew, she didn't expect to see a mysterious, desert like dragon, walking through the snow, blowing fire to warm himself up. In fact, this actually rather surprised her, causing her to blink a few times, to make sure what she was seeing was real. When it was, she growled at it. She didn't want fire coming anywhere near her. However, he approached, and she would stop, defensively glaring at him.

"None of your business, FireWing," Rayla would hiss, glaring at him, and taking off in the other direction. Hopefully, he wouldn't follow.

_______________________
Virgo♀ - IceWing Queen(Age 14)
Rayla♀ -  Demi Goddess Rogue(Age 40)

Damian♂ - IceWing Guardian(Age 17.5)
Yalaruh♀ - SkyWing Hatchling(Age 0.6)
Qualzexcta Jaguasa Dermain♂ - SeaWing Guardian(Age 21.5)
Nightflare♀ - NightWing Citizen(Age 31)
Virsha♀ - EbonWing Trainee(Age 10)
Rektani Lozain♀ - EarthWing Instructor(Age 65)
Xia♀ - EarthWing Intertribal Affairs Adviser(Age 28)
Jansi⚥ - FireWing Keeper of Heritage(Age 26)
Uranus♂ - LightClaw Warrior/Slave(Age 16)
Alphonse♂ - Rogue(Age 17)

Rayla

Female Posts : 641
Reputation : 5
Location : Relaxing in the sand

Back to top Go down

Walking Down a Winding Road [Open to All] - Page 2 Empty Re: Walking Down a Winding Road [Open to All]

Post by Rayla on Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:56 pm

(Bump <3)

_______________________
Virgo♀ - IceWing Queen(Age 14)
Rayla♀ -  Demi Goddess Rogue(Age 40)

Damian♂ - IceWing Guardian(Age 17.5)
Yalaruh♀ - SkyWing Hatchling(Age 0.6)
Qualzexcta Jaguasa Dermain♂ - SeaWing Guardian(Age 21.5)
Nightflare♀ - NightWing Citizen(Age 31)
Virsha♀ - EbonWing Trainee(Age 10)
Rektani Lozain♀ - EarthWing Instructor(Age 65)
Xia♀ - EarthWing Intertribal Affairs Adviser(Age 28)
Jansi⚥ - FireWing Keeper of Heritage(Age 26)
Uranus♂ - LightClaw Warrior/Slave(Age 16)
Alphonse♂ - Rogue(Age 17)

Rayla

Female Posts : 641
Reputation : 5
Location : Relaxing in the sand

Back to top Go down

Walking Down a Winding Road [Open to All] - Page 2 Empty Re: Walking Down a Winding Road [Open to All]

Post by Artemise on Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:14 am

"Zaroc, how's your wound?" Artemise asked, concern flitting across her face. She stared at the wound hard, her eyes literally burning a hole through Zaroc's haunch, but she was actually willing the wound to...well, stitch itself. Of course, it did not work; she was no healer, much less a Goddess of Healers or whatever. She was the Goddess of Ice and Snow, and burning a hole with her gaze while trying to make the wound mend by itself did not help one bit. She soon gave up with her size, and her gaze travelled upwards, landing on Zaroc's face again, as a snowflake landed on his cheek. She smiled, and asked again, "Anything I can do for you?"

[Stupid short post>:/]
Artemise
Artemise
Goddess of Ice and Snow
Goddess of Ice and Snow

Female Posts : 371
Reputation : 6

Back to top Go down

Walking Down a Winding Road [Open to All] - Page 2 Empty Re: Walking Down a Winding Road [Open to All]

Post by Sagitarius on Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:56 am

May I join?
Sagitarius
Sagitarius

Posts : 34
Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Walking Down a Winding Road [Open to All] - Page 2 Empty Re: Walking Down a Winding Road [Open to All]

Post by Zaroc on Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:30 am

Zaroc raised a brow as Izzy dashed off, and chuckled softly. She was a strange one, but she was funny. Zaroc tilted his head slightly as he thought about the past half hour. He made two new friends, one a rogue and one the goddess of ice and snow, and he nearly got himself killed because of his fat self. Well, he wasn't FAT, he was just a very large dragon with wings that couldn't support him too well in certain situations. He had to learn to toughen up their muscle.

He didn't hear Artemise the first time, because he closed his eyes and went into a meditation state, where nothing could disturb him. Then she spoke again and he realised she had to repeat herself for his deaf self. Opening one eye, he smiled and nodded. "It's alright. Thank you, Artemise," he said, his deep voice sounding a little predatory with the deep, growly tone it had, accompanied by the icy hiss it had. He noticed the way she was staring at his wound and chuckled softly.

He looked at her properly as she met his gaze, and smiled gently. "No, I'm fine. But thank you," he thanked her. He smiled at her again, before closing his eyes and looking forward, smiling very softly. He decided to meditate for a small bit to calm himself, and relieve any stress he had collected from the past few minutes. It gave him a calmer mind and enabled him to think clear as day.

Humming, he suddenly realised something. She was the goddess of ice and snow! Opening his eyes, he sharply looked at her and spoke. "Artemise, tell me, do you know what this is?" he asked. He then looked at the ground and opened his maw, causing the mist kept within to spill over his lower jaw and curl playfully around his snout.

Exhaling, Zaroc watched as the mist stuck to the snow and started creating those patterns again. He heard a faint, icy crackling sound as it did so, reminding him of when he once saw an iced over lake crack in two. Scary. But this sound was a more subdued version of the roar they lake gave, instead giving a more hissy sound then that.

The icy patterns spread by itself to about two metres away from him. When it was on the snow, it didn't go nearly as far. Zaroc once froze an entire lake with it, and it looked awesome.

(Icewing leader? Oh no, I'm not good at that kind of thing XD
And, to help if you're confused, here's what his 'mist' forms when it sticks to the ground:
https://orchardparkway.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/ice-patterns.jpg )

_______________________
You have power over your mind - not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength


The elements and majestic forces in nature, Lightning, Wind, Water, Fire, and Frost, were regarded with awe as spiritual powers, but always secondary and intermediate in character.
Zaroc
Zaroc

Male Posts : 102
Reputation : 3
Location : The IceWing Territory

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum