Celestia: email@example.com Baldirak: firstname.lastname@example.org
by malaki Sat Dec 04, 2021 6:29 pm
» Rex, a 2 foot living disaster
by Cyrus Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:23 pm
» Sir Mendigan Whyte
by roryb Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:10 pm
» Miko Lowtide
by Miko Wed Nov 03, 2021 1:42 pm
» Prexijandilin Krarrvek
by Prexijandilin Krarrvek Mon Nov 01, 2021 10:27 pm
» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Sun Aug 29, 2021 8:24 am
» Hello fellas!
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Aug 16, 2021 5:34 pm
» Resentment (Soshi)
by Incus Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:30 am
» Reluctant Announcement (Gifted Crystals)
by Gemna Thu Aug 05, 2021 5:19 am
» The Kingdom of Twilight/Twilight Industries [WIP]
by Lady Aurora Twilight Mon Jul 26, 2021 2:12 pm
» A Summons! (Open to all Tribe leaders)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Jul 09, 2021 9:56 pm
» Taking the Reins? (IceWings)
by Snowblaze Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:25 pm
» A Walk in the Darkness (Open to all)
by malaki Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:02 pm
» Trials and Tribulations (Tenebris)
by Cyclone and Typhoon Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:51 pm
» Harsh Realities (Open to Humans)
by Soshi Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:50 pm
» Dark Shadows
by Tenebris Sat Jun 05, 2021 3:07 pm
» Dealing with Darkness Part 2 (Chogath)
by Tenebris Sat Jun 05, 2021 2:36 pm
» Fish, Fins, and Scales (Poem)
by Poem Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:07 am
» Delete this account thanks
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:19 pm
by Grimone Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:45 pm
» My characters
by Zappy Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:31 pm
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:18 pm
by Bassasail Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:17 pm
» A Salty Encounter(Open)
by Minnow Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:57 am
by Richard Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:13 pm
|Baldirak Sapiens Draco|
Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
I'm going absent for a couple of days.
Okay, that's a bit of a stupid thing to say, since I HAVEN'T been active at ALL during the past few weeks. The truth is I've became very upset and frustrated with both real life problems and silly on-site events that shouldn't bother me, but do. I will not give out any extra information except for these reasons on why I have decided to take a break:
1. Exams are coming up, and I can't let down my school, family, friends and teachers, who have trained me for this.
2. I've been getting extremely frustrated over silly things on site that I KNOW I will take out on members who don't deserve my harsh treatment.
3. Keeping up with the topics I'm on is exhausting. I used to enjoy and love it, but now it's tiring and I don't want to keep the people I keep close to my heart waiting on a reply that could take days.
4. I have lost a bit of interest during the hectic days that now wear me down. I hate saying this, and I feel so bad in typing this, but I can't ENJOY myself anymore. This reason has absolutely NO NO NO reasons to do with the role-players, moderators or owner of the site! This is due to REAL LIFE problems! So do not blame yourself for whatever reason, IT IS NOT BECAUSE OF YOU I HAVE LOST A BIT OF INTEREST!
5. I've been feeling disconnected with Athena as of late. I know, it sounds weird, "How can you feel disconnected with a dragon? that doesn't even exist?" but the truth is, I CAN'T role-play her as I used to. I can't look at her and think, "this is my character, now what sort of crazy stuff is she gonna do today?" instead, I just look at her (props to Shine for the amazing drawing) and think, "ugh." And this will start to show in my writing, which even now is beginning to slack.
For for these reasons, I have decided to go inactive. I WILL BE BACK IN TWO DAYS! I just need time to study, guys. Many of you on here have gone through it, are going to, or are experiencing the panic and pressure of big exams.
I'd like to give a sincere apology to Cariharn, Atrex, Ender, Draco, Nebula, and especially Storm for this delay. I genuinely felt like I was ditching my friends when I decided to write this and explain myself. I still do. I WILL BE BACK! I'm NOT finished with my time on the site. I'll be here till the day its abandoned and left to only two or three members, which is probably years and years away. Don't worry, I'm just taking a small recuperation holiday.
"Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder."
Posts : 561
Reputation : 1
Age : 24
Location : UK
My mission in life is not just to survive, but thrive, and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humour and some style.
The whole course of dragon history may depend on a change of heart in one solitary and even humble individual - for it is in the solitary mind and soul of the individual that the battle between good and evil is waged and ultimately won or lost
Forgive me my nonsense, as I also forgive the nonsense of those that think they talk sense
- LightWing Healer
- Posts : 289
Reputation : 1