Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Land or Water? [OPEN to All] Dragon10
Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Log in

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.org

Latest topics
» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Discord Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:08 am

» Poem, the lost
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:28 am

» Eluuna (Finished)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:19 am

» Something to Care About
by SĂșl Iolar Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:31 am

» Resentment (Soshi)
by Soshi Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:55 am

» A Salty Encounter(Open)
by Minnow Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:09 am

» New Arrivals (Helia + Attor) [In need of a Guardian]
by Attor Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:09 pm

» Dark Shadows
by Poem Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:01 pm

» Leona's dragon
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:25 pm

» Dealing with Darkness Part 2 (Chogath)
by Chogath Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:06 pm

» The Liber Perpetuity Mortis (Necromancy Lore, still in progress)
by Tenebris Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:49 am

» Account Deletion Request
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:24 am

» A Difference...(Open)
by Poem Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:50 pm

» Harsh Realities (Open to Humans)
by Soshi Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:21 pm

» Island-Call [Wake]
by Phantasmas Thu Dec 10, 2020 9:06 am

» Discord Server?
by Lori Iolar Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:57 am

» Welcome To Chatbox.
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:51 am

» Zyra the Kind
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:38 am

» Wondering Lost Thoughts (Open)
by Poem Sat Dec 05, 2020 9:00 pm

» Who Dat? (Tene and Family)
by Tenebris Sat Dec 05, 2020 3:18 pm

» Monsters, M o n s t e r s! (open)
by Poem Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:59 pm

» Well... Here we are again
by Tenebris Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:12 pm

» Heritage Festival ((Open to All))
by Solomon Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:59 am

» The Duet (Tenebris)
by Tenebris Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:22 am

» Red Vs. Blue: Highlands
by Bassasail Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:04 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Land or Water? [OPEN to All]

Go down

Land or Water? [OPEN to All] Empty Land or Water? [OPEN to All]

Post by Tamira on Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:48 am

The ground beneath slowly sunk in as she pressed her claw down on it and removed it from the soil, leaving a claw mark in the damp muddy ground. She stomped happily on it for a while, mud splashed on her scales. She laughed gleefully to herself as she walked over to a lake and dipped her head in, the gills on her neck opening and closing as she took in the feel of the cold fresh water on her scales. Ten minutes later, she pulled out and shook her head dry off water, and a grin on her face.

Tamira stared at her reflection in the brown-ish water and sighed. It wasn't exactly clean clear water, but there was mud nearby, not to mention algae on the surface of the lake. She turned around after enjoying the little water play time she had, deciding to head back to wherever. Technically speaking, she would head back to EarthWing territory, but it always felt like she never quite fit in with those land giants. For now, she decided she would just get out of this swampy marshland.

(Near SeaWing and EarthWing territory)

_______________________
Tamira's Bio

Alts: Cariharn, Alyas, Kenshin
Tamira
Tamira

Female Posts : 29
Reputation : 0
Location : The swamp

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum