Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Storm the NightWing RP Application Dragon10
Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.org

Latest topics
» Who Dat? (Tene and Family)
by Tenebris Yesterday at 12:19 pm

» New Arrivals (Helia + Attor) [In need of a Guardian]
by Helia Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:53 pm

» Healing Flames (Twilight Imperium)
by Helia Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:36 pm

» Snapping turtles and bedside manners [Burner]
by Àlamei Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:13 pm

» Resentment (Soshi)
by Incus Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:53 am

» Monsters, M o n s t e r s! (open)
by ElderWing Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:20 am

» Torrential downpour
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Sat Aug 22, 2020 12:36 pm

» Monster thingies that may or may not get finished
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Aug 19, 2020 5:50 pm

» Compass the FireWing
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:42 pm

» Soup.
by Compass Sun Aug 09, 2020 6:35 pm

» Uma The Stinky (app offically done and ready for review)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:54 pm

» Clerihew, wielder of nightmares
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:17 pm

» Ocean mystics Characters
by Clerihew Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:49 am

» Bobby's characters
by Uma Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:52 am

» Hush, you need to heal [Attor ]
by Attor Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:46 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:15 pm

» The Dragon God and Goddess Religions
by Soshi Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:27 am

» the beach were it all began
by Poem Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:54 pm

» Poem, the lost
by Astral Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:22 pm

» The Mentor Program
by Poem Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:22 am

» The land of bearded kings (solo)
by Richard Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:20 pm

» Prayer to a Goddess [Read Only]
by Svadilfare Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:35 pm

» Two Heads are Better than One (Twilight Imperium)
by Noctis Umbra Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:26 pm

» There can only be one (open)
by Helia Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:33 am

» To the Market (Elara)
by Cygnus Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:30 pm

Top posting users this month
Helia
Storm the NightWing RP Application Vote_lcapStorm the NightWing RP Application Voting_barStorm the NightWing RP Application Vote_rcap 
Incus
Storm the NightWing RP Application Vote_lcapStorm the NightWing RP Application Voting_barStorm the NightWing RP Application Vote_rcap 
Tenebris
Burner
Àlamei
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Storm the NightWing RP Application

Go down

Storm the NightWing RP Application Empty Storm the NightWing RP Application

Post by Storm on Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:21 pm

I do not have an image of Storm. Are any of you guys good drawers that can draw me a profile pic of him? I will use this makeshift pic for now:
Storm the NightWing RP Application Purple_dragon__by_xezeno-d5f7k77
Personal Info

Name: Storm

Alias: N/A

Personality: Storm is a natural leader and always leads his friends in the right direction. Even though he likes leading his friends, he is also loyal to another leader and will not challenge him or her. He is a friendly, normally happy dragon, but when it comes to defending his friends, he is a force to be reckoned with. Storm enjoys hanging out and and just being with his mates. Even though Storm is a NightWing, he does not care what tribe people are from, he is friendly to all tribes, and tries to make friends with other teenage dragons, which makes him a misfit compared to the other NightWings. He is also very helpful. If he sees a dragon in need or one that is struggling with something, he will be the one to volunteer to help out. Storm is also a good fighter too. Even though he likes making friends from other tribes, he is a good soldier, and will do anything to defend his tribe. He is a small dragon, which allows him to dart in and out of bad situations. His dream has always been to be a tracker for his tribe, the NightWings.

Interests: Adventuring, practicing to be a tracker for the NightWings, and hanging out with his dragon friends.

Dislikes: Mean dragons, bloodshed (He thinks that all of the tribes should be at peace), and being bored with nothing to do.

Fears: His biggest fear of all is that he will lose his friends or his tribe from harm, and won’t be able to defend them.

General Appearance
Height: 25 feet

Scales: A dark purple dragon with a hint of blue in it, making a wonderful color.

Eyes: Green

Appearance: Storm looks like a happy dragon and doesn’t look like the normal, more serious NightWings in the tribe, making him even more of a misfit. He uses metal claws over is normal claws to fight with since it makes them more sharp. He does not like to wear armor since it slows him down and he thinks it is uncomfortable.

Tribe Information and Status

Tribe: Skywing

Family: His parents died when he was still in his egg. His mom and dad had been soldiers, so they had been in a battle when they had died. The NightWings had taken him under their wings (No pun intended. Very Happy). Taco, a kind, pale grey NightWing had been assigned to have him as his father by his mother right before she died. He had taken care of Storm and Storm acts like Taco is his father.

Mate: N/A

Hatchlings: N/A

Skills and Abilities

Strengths: He is not very strong, and is average in speed, but for his small size, he can dart in between rocks and makes a really good tracker.

Special Abilities: Can spew purple orbs of mist out of his mouth that makes his target fall asleep. When it hits the opponent, it makes them fall into a deep slumber, and they won't wake up for at least an hour.

Weaknesses: His weaknesses are that he is small and not very strong, making him not a match in strength against strong dragons like EarthWings.

Combat Style: He likes to attack stealthily. He uses his small size and dark body to his advantage. He uses his battle claws for combat, usually waiting in the shadows until his foe comes near him, then he strikes. He also uses his orbs of purple fire to his advantage and shoots them out at his enemies.

Background

RP Sample: (Here is an RP with dragons that I had done with someone else before.)

My message: Storm flies up to his cave, bored. He wanted to hang out with a friend, but who...?

Replier: All of the sudden, a pixelated dome blazed in the distance. Magical energies radiated from it's center. Suddenly, a starship streaked down and smashed into the dome. Satellites fell. The dome seemed to be magnetic! A couple of dragons were in the dome's depths, obviously too busy or lazy to cloak their energy signatures. Then the dome fell, obviously having accomplished its goal, vaporizing the metallic objects. Pity, it was good iron. The stench of death reached even out to here across a large, desolate wasteland. Someone hugely powerful had died or been severely injured. The two dragons energy signatures faded, then one winked out as it travelled dimensionally.

Me: "WHOA!" Screamed Storm, horrified. "What the heck was that?!" He started sprinting down the hill that led to his cave to see if anyone survived.

Replier: Little did he know what he was getting into.

Me: His heart was heavy as he saw all of the dead bodies. He didn't know what to do and he was panicking. He yelled, "Help! Anyone! Please help! Dragons are dead and I need to see if there are survivors! Is there anyone here who can help?"

Replier: An ashen-faced elf and his dragon stood up. Seemingly impossibly hurt, they had the scars of a battle on them. The elf had wings. There were many scorched corpses, one of which was a husk of a Tencine's dragon. The duo went into a feeble defensive arrangement. The elf, missing his right forearm, wielded a staff; his bloody sword lay on the ground. His wounds seemed to fade the longer he stood there. The dragon had the ancient archaic marks of a prophet, and the elf had a magical strength.

(Is that enough info on my RPing? if not, let me know and I will do more.)

Last edited by StormtheDragon on Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

http://techdragonslair.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Storm the NightWing RP Application Empty Re: Storm the NightWing RP Application

Post by Draco on Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:30 pm

we can be friends if you want, since we are one in the same, except for my story having a tragic past.

Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu on Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:41 pm

Approved

LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Xyrik Dax on Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:51 pm

I really like how you wrote your RPG Sample in play format. That's cool Very Happy
Xyrik Dax
Xyrik Dax
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Male Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco on Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:20 pm

what is that RP from!

Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by San on Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:23 pm

The RPG format is in a play-type. Shakespeare's works will be found in that same format, Draco. Or are you thinking that the RP is a reference?
San
San
EarthWing Wise One
EarthWing Wise One

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:10 pm

Jemith_ wrote:The RPG format is in a play-type. Shakespeare's works will be found in that same format, Draco. Or are you thinking that the RP is a reference?
That is just a reference. Quick question: My messages from this are not coming up in my inbox. Why?
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco on Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:19 pm

oh

Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:24 pm

Hyruu wrote:Approved
Also, can you add my little emblem thing to NightWing tracker please?
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum