Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Valdys the Silent Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Valdys the Silent Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.org

Latest topics
» Resentment (Soshi)
by Incus Today at 7:30 am

» Reluctant Announcement (Gifted Crystals)
by Gemna Today at 5:19 am

» The Kingdom of Twilight/Twilight Industries [WIP]
by Lady Aurora Twilight Mon Jul 26, 2021 2:12 pm

» A Summons! (Open to all Tribe leaders)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Jul 09, 2021 9:56 pm

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Discord Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:35 pm

» Taking the Reins? (IceWings)
by Snowblaze Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:25 pm

» A Walk in the Darkness (Open to all)
by malaki Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:02 pm

» Trials and Tribulations (Tenebris)
by Cyclone and Typhoon Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:51 pm

» Harsh Realities (Open to Humans)
by Soshi Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:50 pm

» Dark Shadows
by Tenebris Sat Jun 05, 2021 3:07 pm

» Dealing with Darkness Part 2 (Chogath)
by Tenebris Sat Jun 05, 2021 2:36 pm

» Fish, Fins, and Scales (Poem)
by Poem Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:07 am

» Delete this account thanks
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:19 pm

» FELWORLD
by Grimone Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:45 pm

» My characters
by Zappy Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:31 pm

» Zappy
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:18 pm

» hello???
by Bassasail Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:17 pm

» A Salty Encounter(Open)
by Minnow Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:57 am

» Ashram(solo)
by Richard Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:13 pm

» Eluuna (Finished)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:49 pm

» Something to Care About
by Abbadon Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:22 am

» Poem, the lost
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:28 am

» New Arrivals (Helia + Attor) [In need of a Guardian]
by Attor Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:09 pm

» Leona's dragon
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:25 pm

» The Liber Perpetuity Mortis (Necromancy Lore, still in progress)
by Tenebris Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:49 am

Top posting users this month
Gemna
Valdys the Silent Vote_lcapValdys the Silent Voting_barValdys the Silent Vote_rcap 
Incus
Valdys the Silent Vote_lcapValdys the Silent Voting_barValdys the Silent Vote_rcap 

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Valdys the Silent

4 posters

Go down

Valdys the Silent Empty Valdys the Silent

Post by Valdys Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:01 pm

Valdys the Silent ACu1Mz4
Personal Info
Name: Valdys
Alias/es: Shadow Walker, Silent Scale
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Personality: Valdys can be a very uptight dragon, wanting and trying to step into the limelight constantly. She loves to rest herself, ensuring she's gotten enough sleep to hunt, and despite her usual prissiness she will happily hunt for her clan, no doubt loving it because she likes to be higher up than others and when she hunts it becomes a competition. She is, however, very kind. Once you get past her outer shell, she gives good advice (albeit containing some words of encouragement to feed their ego, as she well knows, some complements go a long way in some cases) and will take care of others, ensuring that they're alright before she puts herself forward. Valdys does, infact, love to complement and fuss over her friends, her love for perfection a part of this; she always goes to the 'appropriate' lengths to ensure others are up to her standards, at least in terms of appearance if they can help it. Of course, she leaves ones that have good reason, like a disguise, well enough alone.
Interests: Shiny things, hunting, performing aerial stunts & taking long naps.
Dislikes: Things that could look better than they do, when people don't contribute or lift their weight & being grounded.
Fears: Being rejected or failing.

General Appearance
Height: 30 ft
Scales: Valdys always maintains her deep black scales shiny and in perfect condition.
Eyes: Her eyes are a vibrant yet deep blue, with hints of bright blue mixed in
Appearance: Valdys's body is armoured with shiny, midnight black scales, which are rounded, apart from on her cheeks. Along the underside of her neck, stomach, and most of the way down her tail, she has large blue plates. Running down her spine from her head all the way to the blue spade on the end of her tail are sharp, blue frill-like things that are joined together. She's a very sharp and pointy looking dragon, with long, curving, black horns adorning her head like a crown. The membrane of her wings is a rich sapphire colour too.

Tribe Information and Status
Tribe: Nightwings.
Family: Valdys came from the hills, her speed and agility earning her a place in the tribe, and she tells anyone who askes that she was abandoned as a hatchling and was raised by a pack of large, black wolves that clearly mistook her for an oddly coloured wolf pup.
Mate: N/A
Hatchlings: N/A

Skills and Abilities
Strengths: Valdys's biggest physical strength is her agility both in the air and on the ground. She can, if she wants, turn very sneaky, her smaller body aiding her in slinking through trees and bypassing others without them knowing a thing. She can turn and accelerate quickly, allowing her to hunt effectively. Her mental strength is her ability to quickly analyse and solve riddles, perhaps a result of the Nightwing's ability to influence and see another's thoughts. A result of this is that she can get very analytical, attempting to once again perfect her knowledge of things so that she has a lesser chance of failing and a higher chance of succeeding.
Special Abilities: Valdys can, unsurprisingly, bend shadows around her. While she cannot make herself completely invisible she can partially cloak herself, bending the lighter shadows to her lighter, blue parts and the darker parts to her black body parts. The shadows don't disappear from where they were, though, as if she could 'consume' all shadows around her, she could in theory be completely invisible. Valdys can only partially use the shadows to her advantage, but it's an advantage nonetheless.
Weaknesses: If she can be caught, her speedy, thinner build and thus lack of strength compared to some makes her a good target, and just as quickly as she can fly, she can be overpowered by a stronger foe.
Combat Style: She always fights with a particular style: moving and winding around the opponent, dodging anything thrown at her, until she can tire them and land her own blows.

Background
RP Sample: Valdys snorted, hastily turning her snout away. "I don't like you, savage." She muttered, soon beginning to laugh as she turned back to her good friend. She would've normally, had it been someone she truly thought was savage, opened her wings and flown off, a feeling of disdain emanating for her mind. However, this wasn't anyone she didn't like. This was her best friend.

Last edited by sLychotic on Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:17 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Appearence and picture changed due to temporary filler-picture being replaced with a more accurate, different coloured version.)

NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Female Posts : 34

Back to top Go down

Valdys the Silent Empty Re: Valdys the Silent

Post by Valdys Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:30 pm

Last details added, this is now finished.

NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:04 pm

APPROVED

Alts: Nebula, Blizzard, Zyailor, Dusk, Monsoon, Devi, Degzauth, Rohkar, Lucy
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Valdys Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:13 am

Bumpity bump, editing is now finished.

NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmos Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:05 am

Ello Valdys! I'm Cosmos, as you may know already. Let us review your app.

• "Special Abilities: Some may say that Valdys is the offspring of a Nightwing and a Lightwing. Her one special ability is her power to change the colour of her blue body parts to the typical Nightwing colours: black and speckled with bright white to give the illusion of stars, to completely black, and finally to her usual deep blue. This is another thing to aid her in staying 'Silent', just like her aliases and title."

The ability to change colors is strictly exclusive to LightWings, and nowhere in your app states that you have LW heritage except the confusing statement "Some may say that Valdys is the offspring of a Nightwing and a Lightwing." This is not clear about your heritage at all.

Everything else is fine, just fix this. Bump when edited.

Valdys the Silent 10mqyci
[i]"Life is a gift, cherish what you've been given." [/i]
Cosmos:
Valdys the Silent 6f61bk
Cosmos was the cutest baby..

PLEASE CLICK THE EGGS!
Valdys the Silent Y02tD Valdys the Silent F8SbH
Valdys the Silent 3URvl
Valdys the Silent VqYGx
Valdys the Silent LXpqY
Valdys the Silent SlOs5
Cosmos
Cosmos
EarthWing Wise One
EarthWing Wise One

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Valdys Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:35 am

Oh, right. Arkhor, as you may have already seen, approved it, so I didn't see that. I'll have to go edit my post in the Hunting games too, so I hope it doesn't affect the plot too much if it's changed, but I will change it Smile

NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sly Fri Dec 25, 2015 4:29 pm

I'm guessing your special ability only works if she's in the shadows? It took a bit of rereading but am I on the right track here?

Spoiler:
Sly
Sly
NightWing Enforcer
NightWing Enforcer

Male Posts : 619

Back to top Go down

Post by Valdys Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:30 am

Yeah, that's right. If she's close I'd say she could maybe bend shadows a little to hide an object or something, but that's only when she's very close.

NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sly Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:14 pm

APPROVED.

Spoiler:
Sly
Sly
NightWing Enforcer
NightWing Enforcer