Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Ella, EarthWing Dragon Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Ella, EarthWing Dragon Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.org

Latest topics
» Something to Care About
by Abbadon Today at 11:22 am

» Eluuna (Finished)
by Eluuna Today at 9:07 am

» A Salty Encounter(Open)
by Poem Today at 8:27 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Discord Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:08 am

» Poem, the lost
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:28 am

» Resentment (Soshi)
by Soshi Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:55 am

» New Arrivals (Helia + Attor) [In need of a Guardian]
by Attor Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:09 pm

» Dark Shadows
by Poem Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:01 pm

» Leona's dragon
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:25 pm

» Dealing with Darkness Part 2 (Chogath)
by Chogath Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:06 pm

» The Liber Perpetuity Mortis (Necromancy Lore, still in progress)
by Tenebris Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:49 am

» Account Deletion Request
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:24 am

» A Difference...(Open)
by Poem Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:50 pm

» Harsh Realities (Open to Humans)
by Soshi Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:21 pm

» Island-Call [Wake]
by Phantasmas Thu Dec 10, 2020 9:06 am

» Discord Server?
by Lori Iolar Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:57 am

» Welcome To Chatbox.
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:51 am

» Zyra the Kind
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:38 am

» Wondering Lost Thoughts (Open)
by Poem Sat Dec 05, 2020 9:00 pm

» Who Dat? (Tene and Family)
by Tenebris Sat Dec 05, 2020 3:18 pm

» Monsters, M o n s t e r s! (open)
by Poem Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:59 pm

» Well... Here we are again
by Tenebris Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:12 pm

» Heritage Festival ((Open to All))
by Solomon Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:59 am

» The Duet (Tenebris)
by Tenebris Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:22 am

» Red Vs. Blue: Highlands
by Bassasail Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:04 am

Top posting users this month
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Ella, EarthWing Dragon Vote_lcapElla, EarthWing Dragon Voting_barElla, EarthWing Dragon Vote_rcap 
Poem
Ella, EarthWing Dragon Vote_lcapElla, EarthWing Dragon Voting_barElla, EarthWing Dragon Vote_rcap 
Aquantei
Minnow
Incus
Soshi
Leona
Helia
Attor
Abbadon

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Ella, EarthWing Dragon

Go down

Ella, EarthWing Dragon Empty Ella, EarthWing Dragon

Post by Ella on Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:24 pm

Ella, EarthWing Dragon HeroesV_Sylvan_07_Green_Dragon
Personal Info
Name: Ella
Alias: Healer of the EarthWings (maybe)
Sexuality: Heterosexual  
Personality: When experiencing new situations, she becomes uncertain, almost hesitant and sometimes makes mistakes when this happens. Otherwise, she is calmish for an earth dragon, and cares deeply for other dragons. Due to her caring, she hates wars. When she is around other dragons she fancies, she becomes lost for words, stuttering and saying things which sometimes make absolutely no sense. If that happens, she can become very angry with herself, and often when that happens her den becomes a mess of ruined herbs and potions. However, she is almost impossible to anger, unless someone hurts another dragon when she can see it. She is also angered if someone tries lies to her, or deliberately ignores her. She can also be very playful, and tease other male dragons.  
Interests: She enjoys creating her potions and ointments to heal other dragons. She is interested in studying books, and experimentation. She also adores and collects silver, not gold like some of her dragon friends. And she adores cats
Dislikes: She hates wars, fighting, spiders and fire.
Fears: She fears being alone. Even though she is mainly alone when she is studying, she is horrified of it, which is why she adopts cats every now and again.

General Appearance
Height: 89 feet
Scales: She has triangular-like scales, and they range from a golden hue near her feet and face, to different greens along her body and wings.
Eyes: green
Appearance: She has large green wings, a longish tail tipped with a serrated spear-head. She has fur on the underside of her tail instead of hardened plates, which line her stomach. She has spines which protrude from her back, locked together with skin that stretches between them. She has one set of horns on the back of her head which are straight and golden colour.

Tribe Information and Status
Tribe: EarthWing
Family: Her family was either killed during the mass invasion, or lost, she never knew.
Mate: N/A
Hatchlings: N/A

Skills and Abilities
Strengths: She’s good at climbing to the most awkward places in order to collect things. Mentally, she’s very clever, which is why she the healer for the EarthWings.
Special Abilities: At the cost of her own health, she can almost instantly heal other dragons wounds. However, she can only do this for her mate, or very close friends. If she does this, she obtains all the wounds that they had.
Weaknesses: She cares too much about others, making her vulnerable to trying to aid others when she really shouldn’t. Her hide is sensitive to fire, which is why she hates it.
Combat Style: She only fights to protect her mate, and she fights by using the blade on her tails and her claws. She has no other ways of fighting.

Background
History: She has none..
RP Sample: Throwing her paws into the air, she exhales dramatically. “Why on earth do I have to do this? This is insanity!” Ella growls in annoyance, before walking over to her table piled with herbs and ointments. She picks up a small bottle, before using her teeth to pull out the cork seal. Ella turns back to face her guest, then holds up a paw, an annoyed expression on her face. “I ain’t doing this again.”
Ella
Ella
EarthWing Healer
EarthWing Healer

Female Posts : 43

Back to top Go down

Ella, EarthWing Dragon Empty Re: Ella, EarthWing Dragon

Post by Hyruu on Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:01 am

Just so you know there can be multiple healers within a tribe. I'm just commenting this because I noticed you were writing "the healer" each time ^^
Anyway, looks good to me. APPROVED !

LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Ella, EarthWing Dragon Empty Re: Ella, EarthWing Dragon

Post by Ella on Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:02 am

Alright! I wasn't too sure with that, but I'll remember that for next time. Thank you so much for approving it!

One more try!
Ella, EarthWing Dragon NjYf5
Ella
Ella
EarthWing Healer
EarthWing Healer

Female Posts : 43

Back to top Go down