Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Stark- The Lami Child Dragon10
Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.org

Latest topics
» Island-Call [Wake]
by Phantasmas Today at 5:14 pm

» Heritage Festival ((Open to All))
by Soshi Yesterday at 2:07 pm

» New Arrivals (Helia + Attor) [In need of a Guardian]
by Vilkas Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:33 am

» Snapping turtles and bedside manners [Burner]
by Burner Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:52 am

» Hello World (Starlights)
by Destella Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:17 pm

» Reclamation, Part 1 [All Starlights]
by Attor Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:27 pm

» Harsh Realities (Open to Humans)
by Soshi Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:58 am

» Resentment (Soshi)
by Soshi Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:14 pm

» Unlikely Pair (Addali)
by Addali Chezie Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:08 pm

» The Duet (Tenebris)
by Shira Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:23 am

» The Hunter's Return ((Open to All))
by Addali Chezie Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:11 pm

» Kneel, Baldirak Che'le. Rise, Baldirak Sapiens Draco (Open to all)
by Shira Sun Sep 20, 2020 11:19 am

» Open Slot for the Starlights!
by Attor Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:40 am

» Unexpected Repercussions (Tenebris)
by Tenebris Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:54 am

» Dealing with Darkness (Tenebris)
by Tenebris Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:48 am

» Ice and Fire [Xajiva]
by Àlamei Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:19 am

» Healing Flames (Twilight Imperium)
by Burner Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:31 am

» Who Dat? (Tene and Family)
by Tenebris Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:19 pm

» Monsters, M o n s t e r s! (open)
by ElderWing Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:20 am

» Torrential downpour
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Sat Aug 22, 2020 12:36 pm

» Monster thingies that may or may not get finished
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Aug 19, 2020 5:50 pm

» Compass the FireWing
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:42 pm

» Soup.
by Compass Sun Aug 09, 2020 6:35 pm

» Uma The Stinky (app offically done and ready for review)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:54 pm

» Clerihew, wielder of nightmares
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:17 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Stark- The Lami Child

Go down

Stark- The Lami Child Empty Stark- The Lami Child

Post by Kayin on Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:02 pm

Current Form: Stark- The Lami Child Stark_by_xdemonbloodwolfx-d8wtzq1  

Older SelfFormStark- The Lami Child Stark_ref_by_xdemonbloodwolfx-d8x0t5v
Personal Info
Name: Stark
Alias: The Lami Child
Personality: Stark is a rather social child even if he doesn't meet a lot of people. But meeting someone is he rather shy until he sees that he can trust you to a degree. Much like his mother he is very creative with his powers and can making almost anything his mind picture into a sculpture of ice. Watching over others like a silent hawk is a family trait along with intellectual knowledge the both parents have. He is quick on his feet like his mom but strong and brute like as his father. Stark tends to take after his father more then his mom, but if left along with her he is a real softie and tends to cuddle a lot next to you if given the chance -much like his sire- but if in the presence of others, he become more on edge and tense. But after a bit of time he will relax. Stark is a good kid compared to most if kept an eye on, if let out of the sight of his parents he is a hurricane of trouble. Like both parents, he is a bit more lively at night then he is during the day and tends to nap a lot, like a true Lead.
Interests: Much like his mother he had an affection for all living things but isn't afraid to kill them, much like his father. Enjoys nature a lot, as well as almost all weather; storms, snow, sunshine, or just plain old rain on a cloudy day. Stark does tend to get himself into trouble a lot being an only child; often running off when his parents aren't looking or trying to get some rest.
Dislikes: Extreme colds and heats waves. Hates both NightWing and IceWing culture, and hates with a burning passion being left alone for long amounts of time with nothing to do. Being a child means you need entertainment almost 24/7.
Fears: 1.) Losing his Parents, still being young and all Stark fears loosing his parents much like his father did but also being abandoned like his mother(Man Lead & Ami had terrible parents xD)[Currently still being a child he doesn't know what to fear]

General Appearance
Height: 20ft
Scales: Has fur covering most of his body but underneath are dark scales.
Eyes: Right: Blue Left: Blue  [Different Shades of Blue]
Appearance: Is lean but muscular for both running and fighting. Has cow like ears that are set near a pair of straight horns straight on his temple along with a smaller pair that curve up slightly from behind his ears. Has a short main along his neck all the way down to his hips then at the tip of his tail in a small tuff that has small strands of light purple hairs all through out it. Talons are padded and he has sharp Icewing like claws unlike his mothers. Has circle like marking all along his fur that seem to shimmer in the light. Wings connect at his shoulder blades like both his parents and are half feathered, leaving the bottom half of it to its natural scaled, skin state. And like both of his parents, has a whip like tail for whipping and lashing at things for either battle of hunting.(Picture above)

Tribe Information and Status
Tribe: Rouge
Family: Mother- Ami    Father- Lead
Mate: N/A
Hatchlings: N/A

Skills and Abilities
Strengths: Being part Nightwing he can breath a black fog like mist that isn't as strong as a pure Nightwing but will still do the job. Like his father he can make things with ice, be it weapons or just random creations to keep as trinkets. But they are still weak to fire and heat.
Special Abilities: Can use ice to make illusions that can trick ones mind to think they are somewhere else or seeing someone that is dead or they are looking for but because he is still young he can use it yet(But when he can it only works for the max of 2 hours before the ice illusion melts away and they are freed.)
Weaknesses: Extreme hot and colds that can damage his attacks or himself.
Combat Style: He tends to watch others before actually going in for the attack, using teeth, claws, and tail to injure or subdue his opponents. Not using his powers very often because he doesn't know how to use them just yet, being the age he is.

Background
History: We had a ship, so i made the ship a child, that child was Stark. THE END
RP Sample: Other User-.

Last edited by Stark on Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:19 am; edited 2 times in total
Kayin
Kayin
Goddess Of Time

Female Posts : 75

Back to top Go down

Stark- The Lami Child Empty Re: Stark- The Lami Child

Post by Tenebris on Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:40 am

I find this character quite interesting and can't wait to come across him. APPROVED

Tenebris's backstory

"Destiny isn't a matter of chance, its a matter of choice. Only we can claim our Destiny when the path opens" ~ Tenebris lamenting.

"Oftentimes in reality, the realists are in the position of the antihero. Neither those on the side of good, nor the side of bad really trust them, as their truth is universal." ~ Tenebris, Archon of the Ebonwing Potentate.

Stark- The Lami Child Tenebr10
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Stark- The Lami Child Empty Re: Stark- The Lami Child

Post by Ami Suraj on Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:07 am

Senpai has noticed me QwQ Thank you, and i glad he is interesting, i tried my best although i was half asleep while doing it.

~You either die a Hero or live long enough to see yourself become the Villain
Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5tNBpBVZtI&index=1&list=PLHM48T3k5PsHuvoteXpmn6i-TtvPfmn9G
Stark- The Lami Child Sketch_animation_by_xdemonbloodwolfx-d9jgdza

Art (c) Mine
Ami Suraj
Ami Suraj

Female Scorpio Dragon

http://xdemonbloodwolfx.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum