Celestia: email@example.com Baldirak: firstname.lastname@example.org
by Cyrus Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:23 pm
» Sir Mendigan Whyte
by roryb Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:10 pm
» Fishing (solo)
by malaki Sun Nov 21, 2021 3:59 pm
» Miko Lowtide
by Miko Wed Nov 03, 2021 1:42 pm
» Prexijandilin Krarrvek
by Prexijandilin Krarrvek Mon Nov 01, 2021 10:27 pm
» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Sun Aug 29, 2021 8:24 am
» Hello fellas!
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Aug 16, 2021 5:34 pm
» Resentment (Soshi)
by Incus Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:30 am
» Reluctant Announcement (Gifted Crystals)
by Gemna Thu Aug 05, 2021 5:19 am
» The Kingdom of Twilight/Twilight Industries [WIP]
by Lady Aurora Twilight Mon Jul 26, 2021 2:12 pm
» A Summons! (Open to all Tribe leaders)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Jul 09, 2021 9:56 pm
» Taking the Reins? (IceWings)
by Snowblaze Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:25 pm
» A Walk in the Darkness (Open to all)
by malaki Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:02 pm
» Trials and Tribulations (Tenebris)
by Cyclone and Typhoon Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:51 pm
» Harsh Realities (Open to Humans)
by Soshi Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:50 pm
» Dark Shadows
by Tenebris Sat Jun 05, 2021 3:07 pm
» Dealing with Darkness Part 2 (Chogath)
by Tenebris Sat Jun 05, 2021 2:36 pm
» Fish, Fins, and Scales (Poem)
by Poem Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:07 am
» Delete this account thanks
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:19 pm
by Grimone Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:45 pm
» My characters
by Zappy Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:31 pm
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:18 pm
by Bassasail Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:17 pm
» A Salty Encounter(Open)
by Minnow Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:57 am
by Richard Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:13 pm
Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Now, however, there have been sightings of a new race - called Demons, they seem to be a fusion of Human and Pokemon, and have taken root in the farthest corners of Ransei. But, steadily, they're moving further and further inward, their borders crossing with the Kingdoms' territories, leading to the Humans and Demons clashing with one another. What is the meaning of the Demons? Where did they come from, and what do they want? And can the Kingdoms of Ransei put aside their age-old feud long enough to save themselves from the Demon clans encroaching on Kingdom territory?
Pokemon: Dark Dynasty is an AU Pokemon Conquest RP. We feature a battle system inspired by the unique approach taken by the game, and toss in a few original elements to give the board plot a direction. We plan on releasing crafting and equipment, cooking, shops, clan influence system, and a quest system later in the game, but here's a quick run-down of what we've got to offer:
• Unique dice system, in which players roll for damage outputs, instead of success/failure rates, in combat.
• Skill freedom, allowing players to fully customise what their Pokemon is capable of. Teach them new skills with gems, for a maximum total of 5 skills.
• Traverse the eighteen Kingdoms of Ransei and find your Perfect Link Pokemon!
• Reach untold heights of power and skill; your power is your Pokemon's power, and you truly grow together!
• Yes, we did say eighteen Kingdoms! Explore the new Faelris Kingdom, the Kingdom of the Fairy-type.
• Play a Warrior, capable of communicating with Pokemon, and pledge allegiance to a Warlord leading a Kingdom. Or perhaps you are a Warlord, or even a Ronin, a wandering Warrior with no allegiance to anyone. Or perhaps just an everyday civilian.
• Stand your ground against the Demons, neither human nor Pokemon, but a fusion of both, steadily spreading across Ransei. Are they a threat, or do they somehow happen to come in peace?
• Actually challenge Warlords of the given Kingdoms to a battle for control over their nation! But beware - if you're not strong enough to hold it down, and can't earn enough allies to defend it with, you'll lose it next!
• Move around on the chess-board style battlefield during combat. Unique siege system, implemented during Kingdom Battles, that make use of siege weapons, and Kingdom defences.
• Crafting system to turn raw materials into usable items. Equipment for both humans and Pokemon available to be purchased or crafted, enabling players an edge in Kingdom Battles.
• Cooking to create potions, elixirs, revives, status condition heals, stat and type-boosting items, and more, from berries and other foods.
• Banks in order to invest your gold in improving the defences of your Kingdom.
• Complete quests and enjoy the unique rewards. Take part in special quests to further your Clan's influence and choose between the Path of Blood and the Path of Tears, changing the way your Clan is seen by the general populace. You might even manage to summon a Legendary through questing, if you play your cards right...
• If you don't want to take part in battles, you don't have to. You'll grow anyway, albeit slower. =)
• Explore the political ties and rivalries between Warlords, Junior Warlords, and Warriors. Could the issue be simpler to resolve than it seems?
Must be 16 years of age or older to join. No word count, no character limits. Intermediate level site. NOT animanga.
HOME // DOCUMENTATION // APPLICATION // ADVERTISING