Celestia: email@example.com Baldirak: firstname.lastname@example.org
by Poem Yesterday at 2:49 pm
» Red Vs. Blue: Highlands
by Bassasail Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:04 am
» Island-Call [Wake]
by Phantasmas Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:25 am
» Resentment (Soshi)
by Incus Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:29 am
» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:22 pm
» Takeo (Barbarian)
by Takeo Takeuchi Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:24 pm
» Cyclone and Typhoon (Ranger)
by Cyclone and Typhoon Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:41 pm
» Kohzahn Usk, Dragonborn Barbarian
by Bassasail Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:09 pm
» Vauban, Kenku Artificer (WIP)
by Astral Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:36 pm
» D&D Topic Signup
by Cygnus Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:32 am
» Nyx Jawawa (Ranger) [WIP]
by Nyx Jawawa Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:44 pm
» Takeo Takeuchi
by Astral Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:24 am
» Lightleap, Frogfolk Druid
by Bassasail Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:35 pm
» Cygnus (Fighter)
by Cygnus Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:34 pm
» Baldirak (Cleric)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:08 pm
» Jericho Twilight (Fighter)
by Jericho Sun Oct 11, 2020 6:09 pm
» Andromeda Twilight (Ranger)
by Andromeda Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:54 pm
» Aurora Twilight (Rogue)
by Aurora Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:08 pm
» Kenina (Sorceress)
by Kenina Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:28 am
» Dealing with Darkness (Tenebris)
by Chogath Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:22 am
» Stupid Islands (Open, Twilight Imperium)
by Cyclone and Typhoon Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:11 am
» D&D Character Sheet
by Astral Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:20 pm
» DRF D&D Getting Started
by Astral Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:20 pm
» Forbidden Lore : Reflections and Deceptions [solo/closdd]
by Hydra Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:28 am
» Racun the poison wielder
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:45 pm
Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Now, however, there have been sightings of a new race - called Demons, they seem to be a fusion of Human and Pokemon, and have taken root in the farthest corners of Ransei. But, steadily, they're moving further and further inward, their borders crossing with the Kingdoms' territories, leading to the Humans and Demons clashing with one another. What is the meaning of the Demons? Where did they come from, and what do they want? And can the Kingdoms of Ransei put aside their age-old feud long enough to save themselves from the Demon clans encroaching on Kingdom territory?
Pokemon: Dark Dynasty is an AU Pokemon Conquest RP. We feature a battle system inspired by the unique approach taken by the game, and toss in a few original elements to give the board plot a direction. We plan on releasing crafting and equipment, cooking, shops, clan influence system, and a quest system later in the game, but here's a quick run-down of what we've got to offer:
• Unique dice system, in which players roll for damage outputs, instead of success/failure rates, in combat.
• Skill freedom, allowing players to fully customise what their Pokemon is capable of. Teach them new skills with gems, for a maximum total of 5 skills.
• Traverse the eighteen Kingdoms of Ransei and find your Perfect Link Pokemon!
• Reach untold heights of power and skill; your power is your Pokemon's power, and you truly grow together!
• Yes, we did say eighteen Kingdoms! Explore the new Faelris Kingdom, the Kingdom of the Fairy-type.
• Play a Warrior, capable of communicating with Pokemon, and pledge allegiance to a Warlord leading a Kingdom. Or perhaps you are a Warlord, or even a Ronin, a wandering Warrior with no allegiance to anyone. Or perhaps just an everyday civilian.
• Stand your ground against the Demons, neither human nor Pokemon, but a fusion of both, steadily spreading across Ransei. Are they a threat, or do they somehow happen to come in peace?
• Actually challenge Warlords of the given Kingdoms to a battle for control over their nation! But beware - if you're not strong enough to hold it down, and can't earn enough allies to defend it with, you'll lose it next!
• Move around on the chess-board style battlefield during combat. Unique siege system, implemented during Kingdom Battles, that make use of siege weapons, and Kingdom defences.
• Crafting system to turn raw materials into usable items. Equipment for both humans and Pokemon available to be purchased or crafted, enabling players an edge in Kingdom Battles.
• Cooking to create potions, elixirs, revives, status condition heals, stat and type-boosting items, and more, from berries and other foods.
• Banks in order to invest your gold in improving the defences of your Kingdom.
• Complete quests and enjoy the unique rewards. Take part in special quests to further your Clan's influence and choose between the Path of Blood and the Path of Tears, changing the way your Clan is seen by the general populace. You might even manage to summon a Legendary through questing, if you play your cards right...
• If you don't want to take part in battles, you don't have to. You'll grow anyway, albeit slower. =)
• Explore the political ties and rivalries between Warlords, Junior Warlords, and Warriors. Could the issue be simpler to resolve than it seems?
Must be 16 years of age or older to join. No word count, no character limits. Intermediate level site. NOT animanga.
HOME // DOCUMENTATION // APPLICATION // ADVERTISING