Celestia: firstname.lastname@example.org Baldirak: email@example.com
by Xajiva Sat May 30, 2020 8:44 am
» Reclamation, Part 1 [All Starlights]
by Attor Thu May 28, 2020 6:42 pm
» Two Heads are Better than One (Twilight Imperium)
by Noctis Umbra Sat May 23, 2020 10:42 am
» Hush, you need to heal [Attor ]
by Helia Fri May 22, 2020 9:53 am
» Leaving Home, Story Submission
by Attor Thu May 21, 2020 1:10 pm
» To the Market (Elara)
by Elara Sat May 09, 2020 5:23 pm
» There can only be one (open)
by Helia Sun May 03, 2020 2:13 am
» Introducing: RISK, DRF Edition!
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Sat May 02, 2020 5:03 pm
» In Need of Direction (Gifted Crystals)
by Atarijor XVI Sat May 02, 2020 4:49 pm
» Dragon Masters
by Noctis Umbra Thu Apr 30, 2020 2:03 pm
» Fishing in the Dark (Seawing)
by Minnow Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:28 am
» Storms and Mountains [Nelthy]
by Àlamei Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:06 am
» Updated Active Characters List
by Jackie Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:40 pm
» Leaving Home [Attor] | Finished
by Helia Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:42 am
» Looking to rp with anyone
by Tharasis Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:31 pm
» Kneel, Baldirak Che'le. Rise, Baldirak Sapiens Draco (Open to all)
by Noctis Umbra Thu Apr 23, 2020 1:54 pm
» Recreational Break (Incus)
by Incus Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:00 pm
» Crazy How Things Change [Baldi]
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:58 am
» Gleam, the Healer
by Bassasail Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:15 am
» Prophet of Madness [Paradox]
by Neltharion Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:34 pm
» The Wrong Land (Gleam)
by Petram Sat Apr 18, 2020 1:43 pm
» The Assumptions and the Truth [Neltharion]
by Ragnarock Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:52 am
» Snapping turtles and bedside manners [Burner]
by Àlamei Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:07 am
» Beek-Jin, Thief of NightWings
by Bassasail Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:43 pm
» Take These Broken Wings ((Vilkas))
by Perula Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:00 pm
Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Now, however, there have been sightings of a new race - called Demons, they seem to be a fusion of Human and Pokemon, and have taken root in the farthest corners of Ransei. But, steadily, they're moving further and further inward, their borders crossing with the Kingdoms' territories, leading to the Humans and Demons clashing with one another. What is the meaning of the Demons? Where did they come from, and what do they want? And can the Kingdoms of Ransei put aside their age-old feud long enough to save themselves from the Demon clans encroaching on Kingdom territory?
Pokemon: Dark Dynasty is an AU Pokemon Conquest RP. We feature a battle system inspired by the unique approach taken by the game, and toss in a few original elements to give the board plot a direction. We plan on releasing crafting and equipment, cooking, shops, clan influence system, and a quest system later in the game, but here's a quick run-down of what we've got to offer:
• Unique dice system, in which players roll for damage outputs, instead of success/failure rates, in combat.
• Skill freedom, allowing players to fully customise what their Pokemon is capable of. Teach them new skills with gems, for a maximum total of 5 skills.
• Traverse the eighteen Kingdoms of Ransei and find your Perfect Link Pokemon!
• Reach untold heights of power and skill; your power is your Pokemon's power, and you truly grow together!
• Yes, we did say eighteen Kingdoms! Explore the new Faelris Kingdom, the Kingdom of the Fairy-type.
• Play a Warrior, capable of communicating with Pokemon, and pledge allegiance to a Warlord leading a Kingdom. Or perhaps you are a Warlord, or even a Ronin, a wandering Warrior with no allegiance to anyone. Or perhaps just an everyday civilian.
• Stand your ground against the Demons, neither human nor Pokemon, but a fusion of both, steadily spreading across Ransei. Are they a threat, or do they somehow happen to come in peace?
• Actually challenge Warlords of the given Kingdoms to a battle for control over their nation! But beware - if you're not strong enough to hold it down, and can't earn enough allies to defend it with, you'll lose it next!
• Move around on the chess-board style battlefield during combat. Unique siege system, implemented during Kingdom Battles, that make use of siege weapons, and Kingdom defences.
• Crafting system to turn raw materials into usable items. Equipment for both humans and Pokemon available to be purchased or crafted, enabling players an edge in Kingdom Battles.
• Cooking to create potions, elixirs, revives, status condition heals, stat and type-boosting items, and more, from berries and other foods.
• Banks in order to invest your gold in improving the defences of your Kingdom.
• Complete quests and enjoy the unique rewards. Take part in special quests to further your Clan's influence and choose between the Path of Blood and the Path of Tears, changing the way your Clan is seen by the general populace. You might even manage to summon a Legendary through questing, if you play your cards right...
• If you don't want to take part in battles, you don't have to. You'll grow anyway, albeit slower. =)
• Explore the political ties and rivalries between Warlords, Junior Warlords, and Warriors. Could the issue be simpler to resolve than it seems?
Must be 16 years of age or older to join. No word count, no character limits. Intermediate level site. NOT animanga.
HOME // DOCUMENTATION // APPLICATION // ADVERTISING