Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Myria Ghene Dragon10
Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.org

Latest topics
» Hello World (Starlights)
by Destella Today at 3:17 pm

» Reclamation, Part 1 [All Starlights]
by Attor Today at 1:27 pm

» Harsh Realities (Open to Humans)
by Soshi Yesterday at 8:58 am

» Resentment (Soshi)
by Soshi Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:14 pm

» Unlikely Pair (Addali)
by Addali Chezie Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:08 pm

» The Duet (Tenebris)
by Shira Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:23 am

» Heritage Festival ((Open to All))
by Addali Chezie Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:26 am

» The Hunter's Return ((Open to All))
by Addali Chezie Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:11 pm

» Kneel, Baldirak Che'le. Rise, Baldirak Sapiens Draco (Open to all)
by Shira Sun Sep 20, 2020 11:19 am

» Open Slot for the Starlights!
by Attor Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:40 am

» Unexpected Repercussions (Tenebris)
by Tenebris Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:54 am

» New Arrivals (Helia + Attor) [In need of a Guardian]
by Attor Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:26 am

» Dealing with Darkness (Tenebris)
by Tenebris Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:48 am

» Ice and Fire [Xajiva]
by Àlamei Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:19 am

» Snapping turtles and bedside manners [Burner]
by Àlamei Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:55 am

» Healing Flames (Twilight Imperium)
by Burner Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:31 am

» Who Dat? (Tene and Family)
by Tenebris Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:19 pm

» Monsters, M o n s t e r s! (open)
by ElderWing Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:20 am

» Torrential downpour
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Sat Aug 22, 2020 12:36 pm

» Monster thingies that may or may not get finished
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Aug 19, 2020 5:50 pm

» Compass the FireWing
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:42 pm

» Soup.
by Compass Sun Aug 09, 2020 6:35 pm

» Uma The Stinky (app offically done and ready for review)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:54 pm

» Clerihew, wielder of nightmares
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:17 pm

» Ocean mystics Characters
by Clerihew Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:49 am

Top posting users this month
Tenebris
Myria Ghene Vote_lcapMyria Ghene Voting_barMyria Ghene Vote_rcap 
Soshi
Addali Chezie
Chogath
Shira
Attor
Solomon
Burner
Àlamei
Helia

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Myria Ghene

Go down

Myria Ghene Empty Myria Ghene

Post by Virgo on Sun May 24, 2015 10:58 pm

Myria Ghene White_10
Personal Info
Name: Myria Ghene
Alias: Goddess of the sky
Personality: Having a spunky attitude, Mira, enjoys a variety of different things, from singing to swimming, to flying,and more! As an energetic body, Mira is always open to trying new things! She'd never turn down a chance to meet new people and explore new things, especially when it comes to new lands, etc. In fact, exploring new lands is one of her favorite past times! She loves to let the wind flow through her wings, and fly across the lands. The wind reminds her of her home on the plains, where she was raised as a young dragonet. This is where you will find her spending a majority of her time, scrambling about in the fields of her home. She doesn't really have a home now, since she loves to wander all over the place. But Mira is also very focused, even though she can have an absent mind at times. During battle, for example, she will study her opponents movements. She doesn't like to brag, but she believes she is pretty intelligent. After years of learning how to detect which direction her enemies will go, she has learned how to determine where her enemies are going depending on the reflexes of their body. This makes her super alert at all times. Don't even try to sneak up on this girl. She'll knock you straight back to Narnia!

Mira also loves to do things helpfully. If there is anything she can do to help out with a task someone is having trouble with, she will do it. She especially loves making food for others. As a cook, Myria specializes in making exotic cuisine. She is very educated when it comes to picking out the perfect herbs and spices to make excellent meals for her consumers. She could charge a profit for this, but she chooses not to, unless serving large meals, in which case she may charge a little profit, just so that she can trade and buy things from the local stores of the tribes.

Myria also is pretty interested in studying in general. She keeps a field guide of all the events that go own in her life. She especially keeps notes of humans and reptilians, since they are the second most intelligent creatures, aside from dragons like herself, obviously.

She is not without her imperfections, though. If she is faced with extreme circumstances, she can crumble under pressure and stress. This can make her lash out at people, cry randomly, and wildly attack anyone who comes close to her. These outbursts are very rare, however.
-I may edit her personality a bit-

Interests: As stated above, Myria loves cooking, and she will try to use any excuse possible to cook. She also enjoys making and studying things in general, as well as reading and writing in general, as she exceeds in those subjects. If you are ever roaming around, chances are you'll find Myria by a lake, studying the fish, or interviewing a random pedestrian. Another thing Myria enjoys are fish and fruits. She loves them. They are the most delicious things in the whole wide world to her. And let's not forget flying, dancing, singing, and acrobatics. These are all things she also enjoys. As for hobbies she has an interest in, she would like to be a chef, and travel the world, spreading her talents, and teaching others. She would also like to start a dragon dance and singing group.
Dislikes: Myria hates it when other dragons spoil her food, or make fun of anyone related to her. She can get very emotionally attached to someone, so she doesn't enjoy when those friends are made fun of. She also doesn't like slime, as she doesn't like the feeling on her scales. Because her scales are so loosely packed together, slime can slip in through the cracks and irritate her skin. She also does not like people to look at her diaries and journles.
Fears: Well, for starters, Myria is afraid that all the data she has gathered from her years of travel will be burned or destroyed in some way or matter. She also has an irrational fear of things that coil around her body, since she is afraid they may bite her, even if they have no fangs.

General Appearance
Height: Twenty five feet tall, forty feet long, and a seventy foot wingspan.
Scales: Her scales a a beautiful white color, with intricate black laced in between the scales. They are loosely packed together, allowing her to flare them up when she is feeling threatened. Her texture is a bit rough, but if you feel under her scales, you can feel that her skin is very smooth. Her wings and mane are also feathery, and her mane has green highlights in it.
Eyes: Emerald to light green.
Appearance: Look at the picture above for reference. But she has a thinner neck, along with plates on her shoulders, and a black plate sliding under her stomach, and plates on her hips as well. The end of her tail is also feathery, with black and green highlights woven intricately in to the feathers. Her scales are bumpy, and she has two, white horns sticking out of her head. She also has a satchel, a white scarf, and a backpack, to keep all her supplies in.

Tribe Information and Status
Tribe: NightWings
Family: My mother's name was Kaseri. She was a strong, independent SkyWing, capable of amazing feats. She was a beautiful white dragoness, with pretty yellow eyes, and a slender, lithe body. She had powers like no other dragoness I knew. As for my father, he was a blackish grey NightWing, with green feathers, and beautiful green eyes. They kind of disappeared on me when I was ten, and I'm not sure what happened to them. I don't think they're dead. Perhaps since they belonged to two different tribes, they thought I'd be safer on my own. Maybe they weren't being allowed to visit me anymore.
Mate: None yet, but maybe I'll have one in the future. Wink
Hatchlings: Of course not, she's only seventeen!

Skills and Abilities
Strengths: Well, Myria has a variety of strengths. She exceeds in science, writing, language arts, social studies, art, and many more. Academics and intelligence aside, she is also an excellent cook. She doesn't like to brag, but she believes she may very well be one of the best cooks in all of Pyrria; that's just a personal opinion, of course. She is talented in preparing all sorts of meals, from ratatouille to a simple fruit salad. She is also gifted in the art of dance and music. Her voice is beautiful, and soothing to all who hear it. Not only that, but Myria is a great strategist. She can watch her enemies movements, and predict where they're going to go next. She is also very fast in the air, capable of going speeds up to that of a SkyWing.
Special Abilities: Shadow's Kiss: One of her more unique abilities, if she touches someone while her paw is glowing, the spot that she touches will block the chi and blood flow, which could temporarily paralyze or knock out her enemy, depending on where this special blood-blocking technique is used. If used on the neck in a certain area, then the victim will usually pass out due to shock. However, the weakness of this ability is that it must be charged before you can use it. Charging can take from one to five minutes. This ability can cause her to temporarily go blind, as well.

Shadowy Ball: As the name states, this allows Myria to shoot a dark ball of plasma at her enemy. This requires some energy, and can take anywhere from 30 seconds to eight minutes to charge up again. Will only really leave weak burns.

Weaknesses: She is very physically weak. While although fast, and a strategic genius, her size makes her very weak and not very strong. Another weakness is the fact she can trust easily, and so, although she isn't stupid, you could lure her into a false sense of security. She is also very emotionally unstable after excessive use of her special abilities, as they require a lot of power. Stress causes her to be unpredictable and face extreme fits of depression.
Combat Style: While she chooses not to fight, if forced to, she will mainly rely on her SkyWing abilities, and very rarely uses her NightWing strengths.

Background
History: When Myria was but a wee tot, she discovered that she had a joy in life for cuisine, enjoying the freedom she got when making food. She started experimenting with different ingredients, and in no time at all, became a master chef at the age of ten. Unfortunately, this was around the same time when her parents disappeared. At first, Myria was frightened. Why would her parents disappear now, she would wonder to herself. But this actually inspired the young she dragon. She started traveling the world, selling her cuisine to all who wanted any, dancing, and singing. She discovered she had a beautiful voice, and has been traveling, singing, dancing, and selling since then. She has also discovered many new, interesting abilities since then.
RP Sample: Well, today's a beautiful, thinks Myria as she flies across the land, her beautiful mane swaying in the wind. It twas indeed a beautiful morning, as the birds were chirping, rabbits ran across the prairie, and the flowers were blooming. She wants to share this feeling with her friends, but unfortunately, no one's around to see it. How sad, she thinks quietly to herself, as she absently stirs a bowl of fruit juice.

She picks the bowl up, pours it on top of a particularly large jackfruit. Its beautiful, really. The smells are intoxicating, as usual, she thinks. She smiles, and picks the bowl up, places it back in her bag, and starts to cut the jackfruit, using a special, curved knife, to really dig into it. This meal will be spectacular, she thinks!

Last edited by Mirajane on Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:12 pm; edited 3 times in total
Virgo
Virgo
IceWing Queen
IceWing Queen

Back to top Go down

Myria Ghene Empty Re: Myria Ghene

Post by Virgo on Mon May 25, 2015 9:02 pm

Critique is greatly appreciated! Very Happy

Nightflare♀ - NightWing Citizen(Age 31)
Xia♀ - EarthWing Intertribal Affairs Adviser(Age 28)
Alphonse♂ - Rogue(Age 17)
Virgo
Virgo
IceWing Queen
IceWing Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Asailia on Mon May 25, 2015 9:52 pm

I got so excited because I thought this was another FT dragon xD

Alts: Adra, Neru, Wisp, and Zephyros

My DragCave Stuff:

Myria Ghene Davinhadaway2
Myria Ghene 607328Myria Ghene 607329Myria Ghene 607330Myria Ghene 607331
Asailia
Asailia
Seawing Citizen
Seawing Citizen

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor on Tue May 26, 2015 12:13 am

Very nice bio, well done but I'm afraid you can only have one power. Or atleast 2 weak ones. Since they are close to god powers.

Alts: Nebula, Blizzard, Zyailor, Dusk, Monsoon, Devi, Degzauth, Rohkar, Lucy
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Virgo on Tue May 26, 2015 7:38 am

Ah, really? I thought I put some pretty good weaknesses on them. Oh well. I'll remove north wing and weaken bliss and shadow ball. Smile
Virgo
Virgo
IceWing Queen
IceWing Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor on Tue May 26, 2015 9:48 am

Looks alright now APPROVED

Alts: Nebula, Blizzard, Zyailor, Dusk, Monsoon, Devi, Degzauth, Rohkar, Lucy
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmos on Tue May 26, 2015 1:02 pm

DECLINED. Two of those abilities simply make no sense.

I am going to assume you're a rouge. But the point is, I have no idea whatsoever how biting into someone would heal them. And you are not assigned healer from tribes you were previously in (Which you weren't). So this needs to be removed, or else this could be used for OP purposes unfortunately.

Next is your Shadow's Kiss. Again, makes no sense. I can only assume it's a NW ability but even if it were a NW ability, how would it stop the blood flow? This needs to be either highly edited or removed completely. The sum up of those abilities is this: I can stop someone's blood flow just by touching them, and I can also heal people by biting into them.

Please remove these immediately, apply great weaknesses (or more), or edit it greatly.

P.S: Your heritage does not permit any of these abilities except the Shadow ball.. thingy.

Anyway, I welcome you to the site. I am Cosmos, an admin here. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask me or any of our community/staff. We would love to help you. As for your application... please fix this and you are not permitted to roleplay seriously unless done so. Enjoy your stay here! Very Happy (Hope I wasn't too harsh, lol.)

Myria Ghene 10mqyci
[i]"Life is a gift, cherish what you've been given." [/i]
Cosmos:
Myria Ghene 6f61bk
Cosmos was the cutest baby..

PLEASE CLICK THE EGGS!
Myria Ghene Y02tD Myria Ghene F8SbH
Myria Ghene 3URvl
Myria Ghene VqYGx
Myria Ghene LXpqY
Myria Ghene SlOs5
Cosmos
Cosmos
EarthWing Wise One
EarthWing Wise One

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Virgo on Tue May 26, 2015 1:25 pm

Well, now that you mention it, Bliss doesn't make much sense. But allow me to clear up some things on Shadow's Kiss:

The attack only really paralyzes/knocks out someone if it touches the neck area. Why? The ability sends a shock and pressure into the neck, holding the vein down like a hose. Blood will quickly be rushed up to the head, causing the brain to get mix signals, and because of the intensified blood flow, the victim can pass out. Though knock out isn't always guarenteed.

Nightflare♀ - NightWing Citizen(Age 31)
Xia♀ - EarthWing Intertribal Affairs Adviser(Age 28)
Alphonse♂ - Rogue(Age 17)
Virgo
Virgo
IceWing Queen
IceWing Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom on Thu May 28, 2015 7:22 pm

Cool. APPROVED.

Myria Ghene Logo_zpsa97bb884

In war, there is no prize for the runner-up.

Other Characters: Gemini, Viper, Frostbite, Xylnthian, and Helios
Phantom
Phantom
Dragon Goddess of Magic

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum