Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Kim, The Flux Dragon10
Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.org

Latest topics
» A Salty Encounter(Open)
by Minnow Yesterday at 8:01 am

» New Arrivals (Helia + Attor) [In need of a Guardian]
by Vilkas Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:37 am

» Dark Shadows
by Poem Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:01 pm

» Resentment (Soshi)
by Soshi Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:53 pm

» Leona's dragon
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:25 pm

» Eluuna (Finished)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:33 pm

» Dealing with Darkness Part 2 (Chogath)
by Chogath Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:06 pm

» The Liber Perpetuity Mortis (Necromancy Lore, still in progress)
by Tenebris Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:49 am

» Account Deletion Request
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:24 am

» A Difference...(Open)
by Poem Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:50 pm

» Harsh Realities (Open to Humans)
by Soshi Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:21 pm

» Island-Call [Wake]
by Phantasmas Thu Dec 10, 2020 9:06 am

» Discord Server?
by Lori Iolar Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:57 am

» Welcome To Chatbox.
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:51 am

» Zyra the Kind
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:38 am

» Wondering Lost Thoughts (Open)
by Poem Sat Dec 05, 2020 9:00 pm

» Who Dat? (Tene and Family)
by Tenebris Sat Dec 05, 2020 3:18 pm

» Monsters, M o n s t e r s! (open)
by Poem Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:59 pm

» Well... Here we are again
by Tenebris Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:12 pm

» Heritage Festival ((Open to All))
by Solomon Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:59 am

» The Duet (Tenebris)
by Tenebris Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:22 am

» Red Vs. Blue: Highlands
by Bassasail Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:04 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:22 pm

» Takeo (Barbarian)
by Takeo Takeuchi Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:24 pm

» Cyclone and Typhoon (Ranger)
by Cyclone and Typhoon Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:41 pm

Top posting users this month
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Kim, The Flux Vote_lcapKim, The Flux Voting_barKim, The Flux Vote_rcap 
Leona
Incus
Soshi
Minnow
Tenebris
Poem
Helia
Vilkas
Aiden

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Kim, The Flux

Go down

Kim, The Flux Empty Kim, The Flux

Post by Kim on Mon May 04, 2015 9:21 pm

Insert Image Here
Personal Info

Name: Kimberly Richards

Alias: Kim, Flux, Nanosounds.

Personality: Normal Kim: Normally, Kim is a bubbly, kindhearted Reptilian. She has a good sense of humour and strong sense of justice. Unlike most Reptilians, she completely trusts a Dragon who seems to be kind and caring. Even if they're just deceiving her.
Kim's accent changes depending on who she is with, since she has lived and grown up in so many different places.
Corrupted Kim: Very rarely, when Kim's so infuriated that she snaps, she becomes corrupt with Flux. This makes her lash out her anger on the person who had hurt or angered her. This normally makes her feared, especially since her Flux makes her stronger. Although she looks in control, she can't help herself and just wants to make friends with them again.
Every day, her Flux eats away if what's left of her mental security, making her lose her mind. During times when she is completely insane, she slowly sings Hatchling's nursery rhymes and rocks back and forth; eyes stretched out wide and almost in fear. Inside, the Normal Kim is tormented by Mother's voice, telling her she'll never be normal again. That she'll never escape.

Interests: Make people laugh, helping others, the colour red.
Dislikes: Flux attacks, hurting Dragons and other Reptilians, making enemies.

Fears: One day losing her sanity, her friends and everything she ever accomplished: losing it all to Mother.

General Appearance

Height: 5' 2"

Scales: A deep, almost black purple. On her right arm and hand, left foot and leg, right side of face and lower left to upper right of her body, it's a vivid purple due to Flux contamination.

Eyes: One eye is a dark brown and the other a vivd purple, not unlike her Flux contaminated scales.

Appearance: Half of Kim's body is covered in dark, almost black, purple scales. However, due to her Flux, the other half of her body is contaminated in a vividly bright purple. One eye is a dark-hazel brown; the other a purple like her Fluxed scales. Her crest is as purple as Flux and she has flaps of scales that look similar to hair on a Human. One of the flaps covered her right eye and side of face, covering the fact she was turning bright purple. The other went down half the length if her face, but was kept out of it. The flaps had a red gradient to it, slowly bleeding into the dark purple. Her a-symmetric hair-kinda flaps were shoulder length on one side and neck length on the other.

Tribe Information and Status

Tribe: NightClaws
Family: Mother is the corrupt side of Kim.
Mate: N/A, may be Duncan if my friend gets her computer sorted out. (What would you say to a Dragon having a Reptilian mate?)
Clutchlings: N/A

Skills and Abilities

Strengths: She is extremely intelligent and when angered, gets an attack boost.
Special Abilities: Kim's Flux. I've talked about this a lot and I bet you're dying to hear about it. Flux is a strange substance which can possess a being's mind and strength. When angered, the being becomes stronger and unconsciously attacks the being who angered them. It is a very hard thing to control. Unfortunately, Kim is fully aware of her actions but has no control over them.
Weaknesses: NightClaws have mind-related powers, right? So, what mind related power does Kim have? Hers is a side effect to her main power. It is not necessarily a good effect but is one nonetheless.
Flux eats away at the victim's mental health, slowly chipping away at their sanity. Every episode of losing control speeds up the process. Soon, it starts to contaminate their body until every last spot of it is a vivd purple. The victim starts to have seizures and episodes of complete a-socialness, often locking themselves up in a room and sitting for hours, slowly singing nursery rhymes.

Combat Style: Kim tends to avoid fight but when having an episode of Mother in control, she lashes out and tries to attack the opponent's most vulnerable part of body.

Background

History: Kim was a normal Reptilian, living her life hidden under the safety of a cave which was yet to be inhabited by a NightWing. One day, she came across a trail of strange purple and blue liquid. She followed it, not knowing what could happen. She came across another cave with writing in it. The writing was written with the strange liquid she saw earlier and... blood. It read, Run while you can... She was knocked unconscious. When she woke up, she had a pounding headache and a strange voice inside her head. The tip of her right index claw was a bright purple.

RP Sample: NightStrike

I swear, If this is declined due to Flux being Flux and is too hard to change, I'll quit trying to make a Reptilian and create a FireWing.

Reposted as my other app had been deleted. Apparently there have been lots of topics deleted, so yeah here ya go.
Kim
Kim

Back to top Go down

Kim, The Flux Empty Re: Kim, The Flux

Post by Celestia on Tue May 05, 2015 6:04 am

It was not deleted no topics were deleted. Your previous character page is right here.  http://rpgdragons.forumotion.com/t2473-kim-the-flux

Who the heck is saying topics were deleted?

Quotes:
[15:53:21] Apolis : Yes, semi gods shall be treated with the uttermost respect of course!
Gala: UNLEASH THE FURY OF THE NIGHT!
[00:33:27] Abyss : Happy coming outta yer mum day~
Celestia
Celestia
Goddess of the Moon and Stars
Goddess of the Moon and Stars

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Kim, The Flux Empty Re: Kim, The Flux

Post by Kim on Tue May 05, 2015 8:00 am

No idea, went into chat and asked around, as I was searching for my character app, ended up searching by name too and still didn't find it. Glitch?

Anyhow, I'm approved and quite suprised but I guess I balanced out the Flux quite well.

Last edited by Kim on Tue May 05, 2015 8:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : FLUX, YEAH!)
Kim
Kim

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum