Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Tuata, the Drowsy Viper Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Tuata, the Drowsy Viper Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.org

Latest topics
» Resentment (Soshi)
by Incus Today at 7:30 am

» Reluctant Announcement (Gifted Crystals)
by Gemna Today at 5:19 am

» The Kingdom of Twilight/Twilight Industries [WIP]
by Lady Aurora Twilight Mon Jul 26, 2021 2:12 pm

» A Summons! (Open to all Tribe leaders)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Jul 09, 2021 9:56 pm

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Discord Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:35 pm

» Taking the Reins? (IceWings)
by Snowblaze Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:25 pm

» A Walk in the Darkness (Open to all)
by malaki Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:02 pm

» Trials and Tribulations (Tenebris)
by Cyclone and Typhoon Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:51 pm

» Harsh Realities (Open to Humans)
by Soshi Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:50 pm

» Dark Shadows
by Tenebris Sat Jun 05, 2021 3:07 pm

» Dealing with Darkness Part 2 (Chogath)
by Tenebris Sat Jun 05, 2021 2:36 pm

» Fish, Fins, and Scales (Poem)
by Poem Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:07 am

» Delete this account thanks
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:19 pm

» FELWORLD
by Grimone Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:45 pm

» My characters
by Zappy Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:31 pm

» Zappy
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:18 pm

» hello???
by Bassasail Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:17 pm

» A Salty Encounter(Open)
by Minnow Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:57 am

» Ashram(solo)
by Richard Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:13 pm

» Eluuna (Finished)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:49 pm

» Something to Care About
by Abbadon Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:22 am

» Poem, the lost
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:28 am

» New Arrivals (Helia + Attor) [In need of a Guardian]
by Attor Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:09 pm

» Leona's dragon
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:25 pm

» The Liber Perpetuity Mortis (Necromancy Lore, still in progress)
by Tenebris Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:49 am

Top posting users this month
Incus
Tuata, the Drowsy Viper Vote_lcapTuata, the Drowsy Viper Voting_barTuata, the Drowsy Viper Vote_rcap 
Gemna
Tuata, the Drowsy Viper Vote_lcapTuata, the Drowsy Viper Voting_barTuata, the Drowsy Viper Vote_rcap 

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Tuata, the Drowsy Viper

2 posters

Go down

Tuata, the Drowsy Viper Empty Tuata, the Drowsy Viper

Post by Tuata Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:32 am

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/040/3/a/my_homm4_fanart_by_a_de-d4p4t5b.jpg
Personal Info
Name: Tuata
Alias: Drowsy Viper
Personality: Lazy. Avoid making pains when simplier ways are in reach. Very self-confident. Vengeful in heart, never forgots nor forgives. Still, pretends disdain and kind-hearted attitute quite skilfuly. Patient. Listener of all who have need of speak up their troubles. Wise advisor, if you take a chance and trust her. Cruel, often plays with her meal. Don't take other's feelings seriously, only facts matter.
Interests: Short naps. Torturing her prey. Learning other's fears and weaknesses.
Dislikes: Joyful dragons-good makers. Healers. Bright light. Scent of roses.
Fears: Being humilitated: powerless, on the mercy of other dragon. White, strong, blinding light. Being an object of romantic affection.

General Appearance
Height: 66 feet
Scales: Pitch black scales. Many broken during clashes. In the bright sunlight seems to be ash-grey.
Eyes: Ruby red.
Appearance: Quite like greyhound. Slim dragon with long neck and short but strong tail. Wide leatherly wings, elastic and dark. Subtle face but strong muzzle. Some horns behind the head, gleaming black. White cat-like claws. Board chest, one vulnerable place there. On the wrist of right paw she has silver bracelet with sapphires and pearls. The very end of tail is bone-made, sharp as an arrow.

Tribe Information and Status
Tribe: NightWings. Mental ability: Can see into fears of the others by deep look into their eyes.
Family: Long ago, far away, there was a powerful mistic-necromancer dragon, Ashatoel the Ashmaker who fell in love so helplessly it almost cost his life. Tamarine Nightdew was not only beatuiful and adored by her clan, she gave her heart to another dragon, Toran Thrillsower. The awquard love-traingle resulted in two children, devastating dragon-war, corruption of honourable Toran and confusion in the family-tree. Brother the Tgemeshu and the Tuata herself are offspring of Tamarine and, well, not sure if they are step- or not.      
Mate: There was one, now he's gone.
Hatchlings: Not yet. No more.

Skills and Abilities
Strengths: Patience. Can disappear in the dark becouse of her colour. Has very good smell. Knowledge of fears.    
Special Abilities: No.
Weaknesses: Two left hands. Long and deep sleep. Tends to humilitation of helpless foe rather than killing; his revenge may come.  
Combat Style: Tries to avoid. Sometimes: persuasion. Pretends not to notice enemy's agression, responses in the very last moment. Likes close fight. Tries her NightWing's ability for obtaining knowledge of fears and exploits it if possible. Choke with tail. Uses mean, not honourable tricks.

Background
History: After growing up she was wandering until reaching the lands of NightWings and decided they're company worth considerating. In the meantime she was seduced by handsome red dragon and has bittersweat memories ever since. Decided not to let this happen again.  
RP Sample:

The flight was long and exhausting. Tuata was happy to see the end. Setting sun enlighted top of ruined tower, excellent place to sleep the night. How sad it was already taken! Tuata noticed the presence of blue, well-built dragon lying comfotably on the head of stairs. He snored. Black one smiled at that, rather wry. "Have a nice dreams, silly.", she thought, walking down the stairs in search of treasure and nice, hidden place to take a nap.

Last edited by Tuata on Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Tuata
Tuata
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Tuata, the Drowsy Viper Empty Re: Tuata, the Drowsy Viper

Post by Celestia Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:44 pm

You can't breath fire and have that mental ability at the same time. Also if you keep the fire make some note about being a half breed with FireWings

Quotes:
[15:53:21] Apolis : Yes, semi gods shall be treated with the uttermost respect of course!
Gala: UNLEASH THE FURY OF THE NIGHT!
[00:33:27] Abyss : Happy coming outta yer mum day~
Celestia
Celestia
Goddess of the Moon and Stars

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuata Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:04 am

Ok so I get mental ability and have no breath-weapon at all. Knowledge of fears is much more cool. Very Happy

Tuata
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:30 am

APPROVED

Quotes:
[15:53:21] Apolis : Yes, semi gods shall be treated with the uttermost respect of course!
Gala: UNLEASH THE FURY OF THE NIGHT!
[00:33:27] Abyss : Happy coming outta yer mum day~
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum