Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Secrets Out [Dusk, Sorrell and Family] Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Secrets Out [Dusk, Sorrell and Family] Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.org

Latest topics
» Fish, Fins, and Scales (Poem)
by Poem Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:07 am

» Delete this account thanks
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:19 pm

» FELWORLD
by Grimone Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:45 pm

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Discord Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:29 am

» Taking the Reins? (IceWings)
by Gemna Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:49 pm

» My characters
by Zappy Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:31 pm

» Zappy
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:18 pm

» Resentment (Soshi)
by Incus Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:56 pm

» hello???
by Bassasail Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:17 pm

» A Salty Encounter(Open)
by Minnow Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:57 am

» Ashram(solo)
by Richard Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:13 pm

» Eluuna (Finished)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:49 pm

» Something to Care About
by Abbadon Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:22 am

» Poem, the lost
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:28 am

» New Arrivals (Helia + Attor) [In need of a Guardian]
by Attor Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:09 pm

» Dark Shadows
by Poem Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:01 pm

» Leona's dragon
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:25 pm

» Dealing with Darkness Part 2 (Chogath)
by Chogath Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:06 pm

» The Liber Perpetuity Mortis (Necromancy Lore, still in progress)
by Tenebris Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:49 am

» Account Deletion Request
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:24 am

» A Difference...(Open)
by Poem Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:50 pm

» Harsh Realities (Open to Humans)
by Soshi Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:21 pm

» Island-Call [Wake]
by Phantasmas Thu Dec 10, 2020 9:06 am

» Discord Server?
by Lori Iolar Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:57 am

» Welcome To Chatbox.
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:51 am

Top posting users this month

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

The Secrets Out [Dusk, Sorrell and Family]

Go down

The Secrets Out [Dusk, Sorrell and Family] Empty The Secrets Out [Dusk, Sorrell and Family]

Post by Aari Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:06 pm

A couple months past and Dusk seemed to be a bit hesitant whenever she made advances on him. She loved him a lot and for some reason she was incapable of speech unless she was around him. She knew it made her dad sad that she couldn't seem to talk to him unless Dusk around and she really wished she could, but for some reason she just couldn't.

The day finally came when Dusk gave into her advances. All was wonderful at first but then it was over. It wasn't that Aari was unsatisfied she was very much satisfied, but Dusk was no longer a dragon and Aari could only stare wide eyed trying to process what was going on but getting nowhere.

Last edited by Aari on Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Aari
Aari
SeaWing Trainee
SeaWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

The Secrets Out [Dusk, Sorrell and Family] Empty Re: The Secrets Out [Dusk, Sorrell and Family]

Post by Arkhor Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:48 pm

After the many months of returning back to reality, everything seemed to get quieter which was a nice change. Though after revealing his feelings towards Aari, things did start to get harder resisting her advances. Knowing that in the back of his mind from what the goddess said, that he couldn't mate other wise his true form would return. Soon enough this warning retreated into darkness, after all she did have feelings for him. Still the inevitable came, feeling the changes he immediately regretted his choice. Feeling ashamed he couldn't look at Aari in the eyes, now that he was smaller he gazed up frowning noticing her shocked appearance. Trying to speak his voice was shaky, as he felt her cold aura more strongly against his bare skin. He wasn't a dragon anymore, sinking onto the ground he couldn't help but tear up even though he was fighting it. "I'm..... S...Sorry... A...Aari..." he spoke as best he could, knowing that Aari understood Human he tried to speak clearly which was difficult at best. Shivering he felt the world crash down upon him, what had he done...

Alts: Nebula, Blizzard, Zyailor, Dusk, Monsoon, Devi, Degzauth, Rohkar, Lucy
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

The Secrets Out [Dusk, Sorrell and Family] Empty Re: The Secrets Out [Dusk, Sorrell and Family]

Post by Aari Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:54 pm

The first thing Aari did when her brain finally processed there was a human in front of her was recoil, jumping back and staring at him with a look of horror. It wasn't till he spoke that she realized it was him. No human knew her real name was Aari. She stood there for half an hour before speaking. She hoped he still understood dragon. "Why are you human, whats going on?" She asked as if he knew the answers.
Aari
Aari
SeaWing Trainee
SeaWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:45 am

Still looking ashamed he waited for a response, continuing to shiver from her Aura. Looking around he couldn't find anything to help against the cold. Turning back towards Aari, she spoke and to his surprise he could still understand her. Though it was doubtful that he could speak back in that tongue, frowning again he replied with a slight calmer tone "Well.... This is my original form, I hated my life as this... Where a Goddess answered my plea, but... I broke one of the rules.. I couldn't mate with a dragon.. Or tell anything that I was this way." He knew that giving the real truth about him seeking her wasn't a good time to express. After all knowing what she is capable of.. One wrong move could mean the end for him.

With the silence he started to miss his dragon body, not being able to fly, not having the strength and of course not bring with Aari. He couldn't help but feel helpless, a part of him wanted to stay with Aari, even the urge to run up and hug her, yet knowing what happened he felt ashamed and wanted to run away.

Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aari Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:57 am

Aari couldn't believe it she felt betrayed in every way possible. She must have the worlds worst curse. She finds a mate only to find out it was a human all along. She was freaking mates with a human. Aari shook her head and took off from the beach. She flew as fast as she could straight to the palace.

Aari of course was still crying when she reached the palace. She went in and looked for her father or mother right away. Whichever one she found first she'd bury her body into them and cry.
Aari
Aari
SeaWing Trainee
SeaWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:11 am

Dusk's tears started to slow as he began to wonder what she would do next, frowning not looking into her eyes. Noticing her movements he guessed what she was going to do, quickly standing up as she turned away "Aari.... P..Please..." but nothing came of it as she swiftly soared into the air, in the direction of the palace which he knew too. Letting out a sad sigh, he watched as she soon faded into the sky. As emotions crashed within him, angry at himself and sorrow for maybe not seeing her again. Turning towards the forest close by he knew that he wouldn't survive very long even without the threat of dragons and other animals. Hoping for someone, anyone to find him he chose to try and seek help, this was his only chance. His mind was conflicted after the change many pieces of his dragon instinct remained, like he knew how to hunt and understand the language. Yet hunting in a dragon body wasn't much use to him as a Human. Many hours past, feeling tired after walking the distance, his feet aching with a few cuts against his skin due to not having protection. Resting against a large boulder his mind raced about what a stupid choice he made, even if somehow he returned to the dragon form she wouldn't accept him. He felt like he was going to die, far from any villages and deep within the Seawing forest with no protection it was unlikely and of course if a dragon found him he would surely be killed, he dreaded to think what Ark would do if he found him.

-- Ark --
Today was just a normal day for Ark, apart from what was to come. Finishing up his daily tasks he was around the den watching over the other hatchlings. Till he noticed Aari storming towards him, looking confused he tilted his head when she tackle hugged him, spotting her tears against her face. Speaking with a soft voice "Whoa.... hey... you alright? Has something happened? Weren't you with Dusk? Is he in danger?" tightening the embrace he nuzzled her snout hoping for an answer, though he knew that she found it hard to speak without Dusk.

Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aari Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:23 am

After a few minuets of crying into Arkhor's side Aari got up and grabbed the sandbox she used to communicate with her family when Dusk wasn't around. She wrote dragon runes into the sand. 'Dusk isn't a dragon. He's a human in disguise.' Aari paused a while before writing the next most painful part. She wondered how her father would react. It probably wouldn't be good. 'I didn't find out till after we became mates and then he became human.' Aari didn't dare look at Ark as he read it. Her head was turned away as if trying to ignore the fact that this really happened and make it go away.
Aari
Aari
SeaWing Trainee
SeaWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:39 am

-- Ark --

Patiently waiting for her to calm he noticed her pick up the sandbox which she used to talk. Raising his eye ridge as she started to write in the sand making out the first few words moments later, speaking out loud what she wrote, 'Dusk isn't a dragon' "Hmmm? What do you mean? Has he done something?" starting to feel more worried he watch her continue writing. 'he's a human' "What?! How?" Frowning from the answer he soon realized what happened, letting out a sigh as he closed his eyes. Unknown to Aari he was looking for any sign of Dusk if he was close to water or not. Being unable to find him he reopened and felt a slight anger but controlled it. He knew that Dusk and Aari where of age and agreed that it was alright for them to be mates but he thought they did this months ago. "Oh... Aari... I'm sorry... Did he know that this would happen?" Feeling shocked he couldn't believe it, he never heard of anything like it and Dusk seemed to be right for Aari after what they had been through, it didn't seem real. Placing his right paw on her snout he pressed his nuzzle against her left side trying to comfort her, he wanted answers but Aari clearly was in a bad state, licking her cheek he continued "Its alright Aari... I will find him later and find out the truth" shaking his head he still couldn't believe it, he was family to him in a way.

Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:46 pm

(Posting as Sorrell! Sorry for the delay. Getting a computer took longer than I thought XD)

NPC:
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs49/f/2009/221/c/a/Earth_Dragon_by_Athayar.jpg Alathar - guardian - can shoot poisonous bark from his back.

Yet another yawn excited the dragoness's maw as she flew through the air, her eyelids hanging limply with exhaustion. Alathar lifted his head as he watched the kings daughter fly through the air, ready to fall with fatigue. Hissing slightly the Komodo dragon like guardian rose his voice so the gargantuan dragoness could hear. "Maybe you should take a break! I'll keep looking while you rest!" he called out and Sorrell simply shook her head, too tired to answer as if talking would waste all her energy. Alathar growled before they continued. Suddenly a scent reached Sorrell's nose that she knew all too well that had almost faded from her mind. Glancing at Alathar the female dragon growled before shaking her head. "I scented something back there! Seawings might have left his scent back there caused I smelled something!" she called and he raced away. Spiraling downward and landed on the ground with a soft thud the dragoness knew she had to go quickly before the Seawings got mad at her for being on their territory. Shaking her head a sudden gasped released from Sorrell's maw. There, Dusk's scent, but there was a human. She knew her nose couldn't be wrong and quickly scooped him up gently with her large claws. "Oh Dusk! What trouble have you gotten yourself into now!" she exclaimed, shaking her head.

Ashley

Female Capricorn Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:52 am

Dusk -

After resting for while he felt the wind speed up, brushing past every part of his body. Glancing up he gasped at the sight, at first he didn't know it was his dragon mother, so panicking he tried to get away but failed as he was scooped up by a large claw. Turning round he then realized who it was, hearing her voice was pleasing as he started to calm down. Letting out a sigh he tried to reply but he didn't know if Sorrell could understand "Mom...I'm sorry... I think I'm stuck like this..." Choosing not to tell her yet about being a human all along, she was his only hope after all. "How... did you recognize me.." as he shivered from the still cold wind.

Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrell Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:06 pm

It had been awhile since she had been around humans but their language had still not faded from her mind. It was very hard to understand but she figured it out what her son was speaking and chuckled. Sorrell had never been a mother before. Her size scared other dragons away. She didn't care though. She did not want a mate. For having a mate would distract her from her important work and the most important thing. Her son. The one thing she cared about more than anything. "Oh my baby" she whimpered, gently hugging him to her snout. "A mother always knows Dusk. Always knows" she said, blinking her golden hues softly.

EarthWing Healer
EarthWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:15 pm

Dusk smiled luckily been able to understand her, "I'm sorry.... I thought I was going to die...its not easy like this..." frowning at the thought his mind thought of Aari, feeling bad he decided to tell his mother about what happened. "Mom... I'm worried about Aari.... I changed into this as we.... *sigh*" Feeling awkward he waited for her response.

Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum