Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Lucifer, Purity of Embers Dragon10
Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.org

Latest topics
» A Salty Encounter(Open)
by Poem Today at 12:13 am

» New Arrivals (Helia + Attor) [In need of a Guardian]
by Vilkas Yesterday at 10:37 am

» Dark Shadows
by Poem Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:01 pm

» Resentment (Soshi)
by Soshi Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:53 pm

» Leona's dragon
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:25 pm

» Eluuna (Finished)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:33 pm

» Dealing with Darkness Part 2 (Chogath)
by Chogath Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:06 pm

» The Liber Perpetuity Mortis (Necromancy Lore, still in progress)
by Tenebris Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:49 am

» Account Deletion Request
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:24 am

» A Difference...(Open)
by Poem Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:50 pm

» Harsh Realities (Open to Humans)
by Soshi Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:21 pm

» Island-Call [Wake]
by Phantasmas Thu Dec 10, 2020 9:06 am

» Discord Server?
by Lori Iolar Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:57 am

» Welcome To Chatbox.
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:51 am

» Zyra the Kind
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:38 am

» Wondering Lost Thoughts (Open)
by Poem Sat Dec 05, 2020 9:00 pm

» Who Dat? (Tene and Family)
by Tenebris Sat Dec 05, 2020 3:18 pm

» Monsters, M o n s t e r s! (open)
by Poem Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:59 pm

» Well... Here we are again
by Tenebris Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:12 pm

» Heritage Festival ((Open to All))
by Solomon Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:59 am

» The Duet (Tenebris)
by Tenebris Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:22 am

» Red Vs. Blue: Highlands
by Bassasail Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:04 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:22 pm

» Takeo (Barbarian)
by Takeo Takeuchi Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:24 pm

» Cyclone and Typhoon (Ranger)
by Cyclone and Typhoon Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

Aquantei, Poem

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Lucifer, Purity of Embers

Go down

Lucifer, Purity of Embers Empty Lucifer, Purity of Embers

Post by Despair on Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:43 pm

Lucifer, Purity of Embers Hsuru0
Personal Info
Name: Lucifer
Alias:  To Be Gained
Personality:

Early Childhood Persona
Griffon is a cheerful kid. He's playful, funny, and always tries to make someone smile. Unlike some Firewings, Griffon has a gentle spirit. He doesn't like fighting and tries to influence others not to fight either. To others around his age, he always tries to look after them. Being the "big-brother" model. He is protective, possessive (at times), and clingy. He always tries to be peacemaker but sometimes starts fights of his own.

Griffon is often shy, and hides behind his father, but can be very open to others. He is straightforward, and considerate. But despite being the responsible child he is, he can be really sensitive. He would put himself in danger in order to speak his mind. He's brave and thoughtful, kind and friendly, and often doesn't leave a friend's side.

Developed Persona
Lucifer is an easygoing and friendly person who gives away smiles like confetti at a parade. He is generous  to a fault and is extremely protective of people he cares for, though despite his friendly attitude he seems to keep most people at an arm's length when it comes to his personal issues. While he has a fairly laid-back attitude, he takes things seriously when it's important and gets the job he's required to do done. Lucifer does tend to tease people a lot, and has a naturally mischievous attitude.

Despite his cheerful exterior and laid back demeanor, Lucifer seems to have a somewhat nihilistic view on life as a whole, a view that he hides behind humor and a good-natured personality. While his alignment isn't a façade entirely, he does admit to disliking both legal guilds well as dark ones, though quickly covers it up as a joke.

In many ways, Lucifer's calm and passive disposition exists as a foil to people’s more abrasive natures. Lucifer is kindhearted, notably hardworking and patient almost to a fault, acting often out of protective selflessness or selfishness, willing and unwilling comrades, and sometimes even toward his enemies. Having had his psychological growth stunted at the age of fifteen due to loss of his left eye’s sight, Lucifer retains a sibling-like purity in the face of all his encountered horrors; however, despite his age, he has always displayed a significantly higher level of maturity than youths and elderly alike. Though Lucifer is as passionate the average Joe, he has remarked that his anger takes longer to spark and jokes that he is always beaten to the punch.

Lucifer, despite his friendly nature, is completely aware of many people’s intents and tends to hone on their foolishness. Manipulative, resourceful, or smart, you might say. Like Yin and Yang, even Lucifer has a darker side of himself. When confronting an opponent or person he has a problem with, he will often avoid is reasoning and display a more sadistic tone. This branches off into a darker side of Lucifer.

As his a young teenager, he detested his own diminutive stature. Lucifer dislikes being reminded of his strange tattoos and left eye, and often becomes melancholy when it inhibits or calls undue attention to him, lamenting that it was not his choice to become so notable. As such, he displays a great deal of pleasure when others treat him as a guide instead of the hulking brutish adult persona that his appearance gives off. But will often use it to his advantage if need be.

Interests:

• Exploring

• Socializing

• Hunting (He likes the tension of hunter versus prey. It makes him feel like a knight in shining armor.)

• Books and Scrolls

• Satisfying others and meeting their expectations.

Dislikes:

• Fish- Tasteless. Icky. Cold. Smelly. He has a whole book on how bad they were. He doesn't like fish and prefers mammals.

• Aggressive People- He doesn't like hostile brutes. Who would? Anyone with a aggressive nature he often stays away from.

• Isolation- The silence is unimaginable!

• Arrogance and overconfidence.

Fears:

• Death- It's natural. He's a sensitive guy, and takes the thought of death to heart sometimes.

• Being Separated from his father- He was always close to his father. He's the only one he can rely on.  If he lost him.. he wouldn't know what to do.

General Appearance
Height: 120 Feet
Scales: Smooth and leathery, and scaly at certain places.
Eyes: Blue
Appearance: (Short description due the picture being sufficient.) Lucifer has feather-like horns, scales, and talons on the back of his neck, head, and heels. He has a black over-side and a reddish-orange underside with black socks. He has a couple pinion feathers on his wings, and leathery wings in general. And his inner flesh is the same blue as his markings, which cover his body.

Tribe Information and Status
Tribe: FireWings
Family:

• Edan- Father

• Viper- Mother

• Vexilas- Brother

Mate: Available
Hatchlings: N/A

Skills and Abilities
Strengths:

• His body structure is lean but has compact, big, tight muscles.

• His wings are vast. Built for speed an endurance.

• Griffon isn't reckless, and often keeps his cool in some fights.

• He breathes blue flames but it can often change color at will.

Special Abilities:

• Lucifer has the unique ability to consume fire and turn it into energy or redirect it at a target.

• Lucifer also has the ability to willfully set things he touches on fire. For example, if he claws a tree, the claw marks would emit blue flames. However, if his emotions are out of control, things he touches can unintentionally catch fire.

• Lucifer then has the ability to set his body on fire, or heat it up to scorching temperatures. This can be used as a offense or defense mechanism. His body can catch fire in cold climates.

Weaknesses:

• Lucifer cannot consume someone else's fire and get a lot of energy from it. Can he redirect it with the same or greater power? Yes.

• If he cannot control his emotions, this puts his power to set fire to things he touches at risk.

• He cannot set himself on fire if his body is wet.

Combat Style: N/A

Background
History: N/A
RP Sample: N/A

Last edited by Griffon on Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Despair
Despair

Female Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Lucifer, Purity of Embers Empty Re: Lucifer, Purity of Embers

Post by Frostflare on Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:47 pm

Seems good. I accept!

Now how do you feel?I bet it is like this. Wimper 
But that's ok.(Not really Sweat )
So , who wants to party? Mwhahaha 
I'm sure that it will bring you to your grave. Shocked
__________________________________________________________________________________
Frostflare's Theme song
Theme Song:

You really want to see the demon inside?
Frostflare: Demon Mode:
Lucifer, Purity of Embers Frostf10

Watch out for my other accounts
Shadow Lugia, Soul, Nova, Sekianoowari , Dovewing, Chibi, Keroro, and Neos
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum