Celestia: email@example.com Baldirak: firstname.lastname@example.org
by Destella Yesterday at 3:17 pm
» Reclamation, Part 1 [All Starlights]
by Attor Yesterday at 1:27 pm
» Harsh Realities (Open to Humans)
by Soshi Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:58 am
» Resentment (Soshi)
by Soshi Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:14 pm
» Unlikely Pair (Addali)
by Addali Chezie Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:08 pm
» The Duet (Tenebris)
by Shira Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:23 am
» Heritage Festival ((Open to All))
by Addali Chezie Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:26 am
» The Hunter's Return ((Open to All))
by Addali Chezie Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:11 pm
» Kneel, Baldirak Che'le. Rise, Baldirak Sapiens Draco (Open to all)
by Shira Sun Sep 20, 2020 11:19 am
» Open Slot for the Starlights!
by Attor Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:40 am
» Unexpected Repercussions (Tenebris)
by Tenebris Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:54 am
» New Arrivals (Helia + Attor) [In need of a Guardian]
by Attor Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:26 am
» Dealing with Darkness (Tenebris)
by Tenebris Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:48 am
» Ice and Fire [Xajiva]
by Àlamei Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:19 am
» Snapping turtles and bedside manners [Burner]
by Àlamei Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:55 am
» Healing Flames (Twilight Imperium)
by Burner Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:31 am
» Who Dat? (Tene and Family)
by Tenebris Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:19 pm
» Monsters, M o n s t e r s! (open)
by ElderWing Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:20 am
» Torrential downpour
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Sat Aug 22, 2020 12:36 pm
» Monster thingies that may or may not get finished
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Aug 19, 2020 5:50 pm
» Compass the FireWing
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:42 pm
by Compass Sun Aug 09, 2020 6:35 pm
» Uma The Stinky (app offically done and ready for review)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:54 pm
» Clerihew, wielder of nightmares
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:17 pm
» Ocean mystics Characters
by Clerihew Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:49 am
Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Alias: The King Of Flying!
Personality: Ryder's personality isn't completely developed as of now. He is playful, arrogant, and always thinks he's "top dog" in a fiercely playful sense. He is very polite (And disrespectful at times..), and disobedient! And he always cares for his family and friends before himself. He can be shy at times, but he usually one of the first to introduce himself and the last to dismiss himself. He can come off as sarcastic and humorous, and self-centered. Like most kids. He is loud, and silly and can make jokes of just about anything or anyone! He is protective and possessive.
However, Ryder is very arrogant, cocky, sarcastic, and rude toward people. Like some kids. He can get very jealous and depressed over silly things. He always brags about his accomplishments and makes sure the whole world will hear it! He is proud, and tries not to show weakness. He is brave and thinks he is flawless. He's straightforward and proud of his family.
- Flying- Knowing he is more of a Skywing then anything, he loves to fly and enjoys the feeling of wind against his face.
- Winning- He always loved being victorious! Now he's just another step ahead!
- Hunting- Something he has always liked!
- Zayev- He loves his brother for he is like his best friend!
- Losing- He never wanted to be second place or anything other then the winner!
- Swimming- He hates swimming. No. Not now, not ever.
- Fish- He always thought Fish are low-leveled prey. He doesn't like the
- His brother- He often fights with him, about silly things.
- Drowning- He hates swimming. But he fears drowning.
- Large spiders
- Being left behind
- Intimidating dragons
~To be gained~
Height: 3 Feet
Scales: (Fur) He has white fur with blue/and cyan highlights at the tips of most general areas.
Appearance: Ryder has pure white fur with blue and whitish-cyan at the tips of general areas. He has pale, sea blue paw pads and talons and feathery wings that are made for flying. He grows to be around 36 feet tall with a slightly longer mane.
Tribe Information and Status
~Will add onto this later~
Skills and Abilities
- He has incredibly strong wings, and seem to fly the fastest and strongest out of the siblings
- Ryder has lots of strong muscle in his jaw, wings, legs, and face causing them to have much more force and power.
- Static Touch-One of His only current abilities is to have a static touch at will (And depending on how he feels since the fiercer/angrier/more determined he is, the more shocking it will be).
- Ice Talons- Ryder has the ability to turn his talons and teeth into ice. This can be powerful in a combination with his static touch and strong jaw!
- Icy Gust- Ryder has the ability to produce large gusts of wind with an icy chill that often shocks what it touches along with freezing it ever so slightly.
- Electrical Charge- Inheriting more Skywing abilties then Icewing abilties, Ryder has the ability to blasts small balls of electricity from his mouth, often conducting through materials with ease and making the ground static. (For example.)
- More To be discovered.
- Ryder is incredibly, elementally weak to water and earth!
- Ryder's electrical charge cannot conduct through Earth material, making the static effect useless.
- His Icy Gust does not truly affect Firewing.
- To be discovered
Combat Style: N/A
RP Sample: N/A ( (I am still developing Ryder's character so this bio is kind of short.)
Last edited by Ryder on Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:10 am; edited 1 time in total
- NightWing Citizen
Posts : 15
Reputation : 0
Age : 17
The only thing I would say as that under interests you say he loves flying. He's a hatchling. He has an interest in flying?
And he has a lot of special abilities, maybe throw on a weakness (can be small) to these? And (Pardon me for getting sciencey on a Dragon's Roleplaying forum) I don't think the ground can conduct electricity.
Otherwise looks good! (I assume you're an alt?)
Other Characters: Asaya, Lye, Radiance, Vale, Sterlynn, Myyra, Cyra
- Dusk Ref:
- NightWing Citizen
Posts : 15
Reputation : 0
Age : 17