Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Learning Pool (Private with Family) - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Learning Pool (Private with Family) - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.org

Latest topics
» My characters
by Zappy Yesterday at 10:31 pm

» Zappy
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Yesterday at 10:18 pm

» Resentment (Soshi)
by Incus Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:56 pm

» Fish, Fins, and Scales (Poem)
by Bassasail Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:33 pm

» hello???
by Bassasail Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:17 pm

» A Salty Encounter(Open)
by Minnow Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:57 am

» Ashram(solo)
by Richard Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:13 pm

» Taking the Reins? (IceWings)
by Gemna Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:06 pm

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:35 am

» Eluuna (Finished)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:49 pm

» Something to Care About
by Abbadon Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:22 am

» Poem, the lost
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:28 am

» New Arrivals (Helia + Attor) [In need of a Guardian]
by Attor Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:09 pm

» Dark Shadows
by Poem Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:01 pm

» Leona's dragon
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:25 pm

» Dealing with Darkness Part 2 (Chogath)
by Chogath Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:06 pm

» The Liber Perpetuity Mortis (Necromancy Lore, still in progress)
by Tenebris Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:49 am

» Account Deletion Request
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:24 am

» A Difference...(Open)
by Poem Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:50 pm

» Harsh Realities (Open to Humans)
by Soshi Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:21 pm

» Island-Call [Wake]
by Phantasmas Thu Dec 10, 2020 9:06 am

» Discord Server?
by Lori Iolar Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:57 am

» Welcome To Chatbox.
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:51 am

» Zyra the Kind
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:38 am

» Wondering Lost Thoughts (Open)
by Poem Sat Dec 05, 2020 9:00 pm

Top posting users this month

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

The Learning Pool (Private with Family)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Learning Pool (Private with Family) - Page 2 Empty The Learning Pool (Private with Family)

Post by Natrix Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:56 am

First topic message reminder :

Delphin snoozed in his small nest, the sound of water filling his ears. He was packed in close with his siblings, and to his right was Arkhor, his father. Near his home, was a lagoon. A clear, calm and deep lagoon. It was full of fish, and the occasional seal. Delphin called it the Learning Pool. The Learning Pool was a perfect place for a small dragon to practise swimming, with no currents, it was still and calm, and most importantly warm. It was deep, perfect for diving, and the fish in it gave opportunities for hunting practise. The little blue SeaWing loved it, and as the only hatchling in his clutch with fins, he was very much so more advanced than his sisters, in swimming with speed.

Delphin awoke, blinking sleep out of his eyes. Birdsong filled the air, and sunlight pushed it's way into the cave. "Dad! Wake up! You promised to show me the pool properly!" he whispered as he clambered onto Arkhor, tugging on his wings. Delphin stretched out his toes and flexed the spines on his back to reveal webbing, and fanned out his tail, before sitting impatiently, staring at his father with yellow eyes.
Natrix
Natrix
SeaWing Hatchling
SeaWing Hatchling

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

The Learning Pool (Private with Family) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Learning Pool (Private with Family)

Post by Natrix Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:03 am

"WHAAAAATTTT?" he dived down to look for himself. Rayla soon got a jet of water spat into her face. "Bully!" he joked, and swam away quickly, exploring. Don't stray to far, Delph. his father's words echoed in his mind.

Wow... he thought, as he swam deeper. A forest? What is that? "Dad?! Come here!" he yelled, and moved closer toward the Kelp Forest. Twenty pitch black eyes watched him as he moved. He could hear them, communicating in their high-pitched voices. Two Orcas flanked him as he moved through the water. "Attack!"

Delph heard the Pod Leader's call. Seals began blazing past him. Huh? Oh great. he thought. Delph had previously been educated in these things, and knew that they were dangerous for a hatchling in the water. Above him, were the familiar shapes of his family. Delphin knew his family meant safety...

SeaWing Hatchling
SeaWing Hatchling

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

The Learning Pool (Private with Family) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Learning Pool (Private with Family)

Post by Arkhor Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:12 am

While talking to Ocean and Ray, he noticed Delp go deeper into the waters. Not long after his sense kicked in, quickly turning to gaze at him he noticed two large Orca close by. Gasping slightly he swiftly dived after him, grabbing him in his paws he used his tail to strike at one of the Orca's. Soon enough they fled from Ark's attack and command, turning his gaze back to Delp, "Hey I thought I told you not to stray"
frowning slightly he surfaced close by to the others. Stroking Delp's forehead, "Right, don't go to far." placing him back in the cool waters.

Alts: Nebula, Blizzard, Zyailor, Dusk, Monsoon, Devi, Degzauth, Rohkar, Lucy
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:12 pm

Rayla chuckled as she emerged from the water, carrying a sea lion in her mouth. The sea lion was a whopping three meters long and two meters high, so she had a slight difficulty carrying it. She dropped it on the shore, and glanced over at Delphin, "Hey, Delphin! I brought you something tasty to eat!" she said, gesturing to the sea lion. Another little creature scurried out of the water, grumbling in a distasteful way like it usually did, before crawling up to Rayla and resting on her shoulder. This was Mr. Flame, as Rayla called him, and he was only about a half to a quarter meter long, and only about five three inches tall. He was a flat little gecko dragon, who could swim in the water, and followed Rayla around everywhere she went.

Damian♂ - IceWing Guardian(Age 17.5)
Yalaruh♀ - SkyWing Hatchling(Age 0.6)
Qualzexcta Jaguasa Dermain♂ - SeaWing Guardian(Age 21.5)
Nightflare♀ - NightWing Citizen(Age 31)
Virsha♀ - EbonWing Trainee(Age 10)
Rektani Lozain♀ - EarthWing Instructor(Age 65)
Xia♀ - EarthWing Intertribal Affairs Adviser(Age 28)
Jansi⚥ - FireWing Keeper of Heritage(Age 26)
Uranus♂ - LightClaw Warrior/Slave(Age 16)
Alphonse♂ - Rogue(Age 17)

Rayla

Female Posts : 641

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceana Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:40 pm

"I should Ark. Can I train Delph? Can I?" Oceana asked happily. She was definently overjoyed of her being able to train one of her own child. She was still swimming and talking with Ark, when Delphin came back after some long distance. "Hey! Delphin! Didn't I tell you not to go too far? Sheesh. There are more dangerous predators out there. Especially with you being a hatchling/trainee.." After Oceana gently scolded Delph, she noticed that Rayla was coming over and she let her son and Rayla go hang out while she was slowly and half swimming in the waters.

SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:52 pm

Ark slowly nodded, "Ocean, you can train who ever you like. After all your the best Tracker in the tribe" giving her a smirk. Watching the other two he playfully rolled onto his back, relaxing on the waves. Using his tail as a rudder, he gently bumped into Ocean. "You don't need to ask me, do what you want" he chuckled slightly with a cheeky grin on his face.

Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Natrix Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:43 am

He leapt at his mother. "Yes! Train me!" he exclaimed, and sat on her shoulder. "I know, there were these huge black and white things!" he cried, and dived into the water as he saw Rayla. Rayla was Delph's favourite sibling. His two litter-mates were never around, and they were boring, can't take a joke. What on Shardas' earth is that... THING! he exclaimed to himself, and sped over.

"A sea lion?" he learnt, as Rayla exclaimed. It was infact the size of himself, and he sat down beside it at the shore.

"Beast!" Delph suddenly cried, and leapt onto Mr Flame. He bared all of his sharp with teeth, and let out a menacing growl, which, I can tell you now was improving. His long-ish jaws snapped as he hissed at it. "State your territory, strange water-beast in our business! Hold on, that's wrong... What are you doing here!" Delphin corrected, sounding very official in his tone. But cute, very, very cute. "Get off me you creep!" Mr Flame replied, and obviously Delph could understand the jibberish he spoke.  "Creep! I am offended." he sulked, and let it go, laying on his sister's head. Meanie.

SeaWing Hatchling
SeaWing Hatchling

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:20 am

Rayla chuckled as she watched Mr. Flame and and Delphin wrestle. Delphin could understand other animals, which Rayla thought was cool since she never understood a word Mr. Flame said. It was all fast jiberish in her opinion. She watched Delphin and Mr. Flame, until Mr. Flame hissed at Delphin, and he got off the red salamander. Mr. Flame crawled back on top of her shoulder. Rayla nodded at Delphin as he repeated what she had told him, "Yes, it is is a Sea Lion. They are very hard to find. They can go on the land, and the sea, just like dragons! They aren't like dragons, though. I brought it just for you!" she dug her jaw into the flesh, "The flesh of sealions is very strong, so I will tear it apart for you," Rayla tore a big chunk of the sealion out, and gave it to Delphin. All dragons had different tastes, and sea lion was a bit tart, but was still pretty good. Rayla also had a knack for attracting creatures that live in colder waters. Once, she had seen a narrow creature with flippers, kind of like this Sea Lion. It had been very, VERY fast, and none of the other dragons had seemed to know what it had been, some had said a seal, whatever that was. They said those were extremely rare around here.

Damian♂ - IceWing Guardian(Age 17.5)
Yalaruh♀ - SkyWing Hatchling(Age 0.6)
Qualzexcta Jaguasa Dermain♂ - SeaWing Guardian(Age 21.5)
Nightflare♀ - NightWing Citizen(Age 31)
Virsha♀ - EbonWing Trainee(Age 10)
Rektani Lozain♀ - EarthWing Instructor(Age 65)
Xia♀ - EarthWing Intertribal Affairs Adviser(Age 28)
Jansi⚥ - FireWing Keeper of Heritage(Age 26)
Uranus♂ - LightClaw Warrior/Slave(Age 16)
Alphonse♂ - Rogue(Age 17)

Rayla

Female Posts : 641

Back to top Go down

Post by Natrix Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:32 pm

He nodded, and began to chew the sealion. "Tastes like... A land animal... With a fish... And. A crab aftertaste." he says, utterly perplexed by the delicious flavour. Delph glanced up att Mr. Flame with a scowl, and stuck his tongue out.

SeaWing Hatchling
SeaWing Hatchling

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceana Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:40 pm

Oceana watched with amusement as Delphin was acting like a professional towards Rayla's pet, Mr. Flame. She knew very well that Delphin liked Rayla that best from the other four. Now she was wondering what happened to all the hatchlings that Trinyah had. Vaynad just randomly disappeared. Aari was, of course, with Shine trying to learn how to be healer. Thirahan somewhat hated Ark and Oceana had no clue why. The only hatchling that was still here with her was Rayla, the active one. Lost in thought, she crashed into Ark, "Oops, sorry. I was thinking, do you want anymore hatchlings? I mean, half of them are already gone." She looked at him with questioning eyes and gave him a lick on the cheek.

SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:10 pm

While watching Delp and Rayla, suddenly Ocean crashed into him. Chuckling he responded "Hey... I'm swimming here" giving her a cheeky grin. Shortly after Ocean asked him if he wanted more kids, looking slightly shocked he blushed slightly, he didn't know Ocean wanted more kids. Giving her a smirk he replied "Sure, if you want more then yeah we can" returning the lick. It was true that both Aari and Vaynad had disappeared, which did inpact Ark especially when he heard Aari went missing.

Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Natrix Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:23 am

Delph was very quickly absolutely full to the brim with Sea-lion. "Ugh... If I go into the water I'll sink!" he joked with a smile, and flopped down on a rock. "Tired... So tired." he says and went to sleep. "Hey, no slacking on the job!" Mr Flame cried at him, and Delph spat a jet of water into it's face, sending it flying off Ray's shoulder. "Ha." he said, before drifting off into a sleep.

SeaWing Hatchling
SeaWing Hatchling

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum