Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Bahamut  "The First Sire" Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Bahamut  "The First Sire" Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.org

Latest topics
» My characters
by Zappy Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:31 pm

» Zappy
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:18 pm

» Resentment (Soshi)
by Incus Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:56 pm

» Fish, Fins, and Scales (Poem)
by Bassasail Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:33 pm

» hello???
by Bassasail Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:17 pm

» A Salty Encounter(Open)
by Minnow Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:57 am

» Ashram(solo)
by Richard Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:13 pm

» Taking the Reins? (IceWings)
by Gemna Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:06 pm

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:35 am

» Eluuna (Finished)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:49 pm

» Something to Care About
by Abbadon Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:22 am

» Poem, the lost
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:28 am

» New Arrivals (Helia + Attor) [In need of a Guardian]
by Attor Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:09 pm

» Dark Shadows
by Poem Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:01 pm

» Leona's dragon
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:25 pm

» Dealing with Darkness Part 2 (Chogath)
by Chogath Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:06 pm

» The Liber Perpetuity Mortis (Necromancy Lore, still in progress)
by Tenebris Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:49 am

» Account Deletion Request
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:24 am

» A Difference...(Open)
by Poem Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:50 pm

» Harsh Realities (Open to Humans)
by Soshi Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:21 pm

» Island-Call [Wake]
by Phantasmas Thu Dec 10, 2020 9:06 am

» Discord Server?
by Lori Iolar Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:57 am

» Welcome To Chatbox.
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:51 am

» Zyra the Kind
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:38 am

» Wondering Lost Thoughts (Open)
by Poem Sat Dec 05, 2020 9:00 pm

Top posting users this month

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Bahamut "The First Sire"

Go down

Bahamut  "The First Sire" Empty Bahamut "The First Sire"

Post by Bahamut Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:14 pm

Bahamut  "The First Sire" A9ac15380e2dcbaa7bc8f7a3b1de0ab0
Personal Info
Name: Bahamut
Alias: The Hallowed Father | The First Sire
Personality: He is a violent dragon, he gets angered easily, and will lash out at anything that he finds to tick him off. He is very blunt, honest and can be rude at times, or all the time, he tends to speak his mind and will not hesitate to argue about the idea he has. He tends to listen and wait, and when not given the chance to listen he will speak, and he will not be nice about it. If you tick him off, be warned he is willing to fight you, and he won't care if he takes a life in the process, he tends to see others as a waste of his time. And tends to avoid all dragons as much as possible, he sees humans as worthless, and nothing more than bug, or vermin that should be burned by his flames, he cares little for his own kind as well, due to the fact that both his parents tried to slay him at a early age.

In his eyes, all dragons are not even worth his time, or his mercy if he is angered, he tends to be lazy and likes to lounge about. When he is alone, he will sleep, and try to gain energy, when he is flying or traveling, he tends to fly at high altitudes as this prevents him from coming into contact with others of his kind. His favorite past time, eating, sleeping, and flying.

Interests:

1. Being alone.

2. Sleeping.

3. Eating.

4. Burning Humans.

Dislikes:

1. Other dragons.

2. Weakness.

3. Death.

4. Hunger.

Fears:

1. Death: He fears death, as he wishes not to die period, before his time to leave. As he has much in this world he would like to do.

2. Love: At a young age, he was given the notion that love was something that made you happy, due to his parents misguiding that information and saying that they are going to slay him out of love. He developed a fear of the concept "Love", and tries avoid it at all cost.

General Appearance
Height: 140 ft. (Large a Firewing can get)
Scales: Overlapping, hard and tough, grey along the chest, and golden along the bone structure.
Eyes: Blood Red
Appearance: A massive beast, he is large in a sense of stature, he has grey and gold on his body, his scales reaching from his chest, legs, and tail. As the golden scale like flesh is along his head, arms, legs, and along the bone of his wings. His wings have one horned joint and a hooked claw, the first being only for the extension of his wings, while the second is the thumb of the limb.

Allowing the finger like limbs to come down, his membrane for his wings is a deep blue. While the bones line of his wings are golden, as well at the end of each finger like limbs of the wings, is a spike, that starts large for the first one, then becomes smaller until it reach the last one. He has five major finger like limbs and several other smaller ones located within the frame of each gap.  

With his limbs on his body, he has six in total, his wings, arms and legs, his arms have three fingers with white talons on the ends, as his arms are golden, and his legs have four claws. Three on the front and one on the heel of the foot, as his spine has several spike like bones protruding outward to the mid point of his tail. As his head is small, and his neck short, and muscular, his head has three horns protruding out. One down the center of his nose ridge, and two extruding outward from the side of his face past the cheek bones, and two more coming out from behind his head. All of course are golden.

Tribe Information and Status
Tribe: Rogue, Born between Skywing, Lightwing, Nightwing, and Firewing.
Family: Deceased Unknown Rogue Firewing/Nightwing hybrid Father and Lightwing/Skywing hybrid mother.
Mate: N/A
Hatchlings: N/A

Skills and Abilities
Strengths:

Physical
1. Extreme Strength: Has a vast amount of physical strength, he can move large boulders and rock faces with his own body, on the ground, he can lift half to equal his own weight, and his strong enough to go toe to toe with large dragons, that are slightly larger than him.

2. Speedy Flight: Due to being part Skywing, from his mother, his wing span is larger than more other dragons of his size. His wings reach 75 feet in length, and can cover his whole body if he wishes, these qualities allow him to fly faster, despite his massive size.

Mental
1. Iron Clad Will: he is persistent, scratch that stubborn to know when to quit, he will not back down from a fight. No matter how dire the situation is, he is one dragon who will not go down without a fight.

2. Metal Strength: Despite being super strong, he is extremely strong in metal areas as well, he tends to keep his mind shut off from the world, and will not give up any information. Even if you torture him (If he has't killed himself), his mind will not break, and as such he will not give any information up.

Special Abilities:

1. Elemental Change: This ability is a unique one, one of its own kind, by consuming the elements around Bahamut, he is able to unleash a single breathe attack of the element he consumed. What ever element he eats, whether is may be water, or earth, that element becomes one breathe attack he is able to unleash. The only down side is, due to his lineage, he can't use Air, Light, or Dark, as part of this, as they are something he knows already. (Has the Fire Breathe as a regular attack, inherited from his father. He can breathe it, but isn't immune to fire base attacks either.)

*Element Examples*
~Water: High condensed spray of scalding hot water.
~Ice: Unleashes a torrent of sharp shards of ice towards a single foe.
~Earth: Unleashes a torrent of sharp shards of Earth towards a single foe.

*Default Fire Breathe*
Chaos Flame: A black coloured fire that Bahamut can produce, he is able to breathe is, but as a result, he is not immune to fire based attacks, including his own fire, if he is caught in it.

Weaknesses:

1. Rain: He can't fly in the rain, the weight of the water on his wings is too much of a strain for him to handle.

2. Long flights: Bahamut tends to fly for short periods of time, as he will use too much energy and will need to take frequent breaks.

3. Cold: Due to his Firewing lineage, he must never stay too long in cold environments, as it will chill him down very fast, if he fights a Icewing, then he will have a tough time trying to fight back.

Combat Style: Violent, and straightforward, he cares not for ambushing, he wants to face his opponents head on, but will attack from the sky. As he will not retreat, he will keep attacking, keeping his foe on the defensive. Never allowing them to attack him.

Background
History: Born between two rogue dragons, a Firewing and Nightwing hybrid, his father and a Lightwing and Skywing hybrid, his mother, in turn they created a quad hybrid hatchling. The longest time, they raised the egg in the Firewing territory and stayed to themselves, but when he hatched, they decided to move to the Earthwing territory. As they quickly learned his rage and lust to destroy, in turn tried to kill him, but he got away and lived in solitude for the longest time, until he was found.

His mother and father found him and he quickly tried to escaped again, but to his abilities he could not, being now 18 he was stronger, and challenged his father. He fought his and won by overpowering him, and killed him, his mother tried to attack from behind him and was a bad move. He grabbed her and drove her into the sea, and forced her to drown, as he came out and was the victor. He finally now was free of his chains holding him, and as such traveled the world of Pyyria, with out the fear of being attack by his mother or father. And to this day, he still lives in solitude, away from other dragons, and likes that way of life.

RP Sample: A clap of wind, the shadow crosses the land, a massive being soaring above the land of Pyyria. Blood Red eyes scanning the lands, spotting a human village, and coming closer to the ground before unleashing a massive wave of black fire upon the citizens. Child, adult or elder alike. As he burned it to ash, all humans, beings that take up this world, not worth even allowing to live, as they tried to hunt him down, even as a kit. They all hated him and as such, tried to kill him, now, he was the one who would do the killing, as the smell of burning flesh filled the air, Crows and Ravens alike all came in to feast upon the corpses. As he continued to fly, his destination unknown, as he did not care where he went, so long as he was alone.

Last edited by Bahamut on Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:51 pm; edited 8 times in total
Bahamut
Bahamut

Male Posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Bahamut  "The First Sire" Empty Re: Bahamut "The First Sire"

Post by Cosmos Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:20 pm

Approved by the legendary Cosmos~

Bahamut  "The First Sire" 10mqyci
[i]"Life is a gift, cherish what you've been given." [/i]
Cosmos:
Bahamut  "The First Sire" 6f61bk
Cosmos was the cutest baby..

PLEASE CLICK THE EGGS!
Bahamut  "The First Sire" Y02tD Bahamut  "The First Sire" F8SbH
Bahamut  "The First Sire" 3URvl
Bahamut  "The First Sire" VqYGx
Bahamut  "The First Sire" LXpqY
Bahamut  "The First Sire" SlOs5
Cosmos
Cosmos
EarthWing Wise One
EarthWing Wise One

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Bahamut Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:06 pm

~Bump

Have a new power to add, need approval to keep it.

*Added power.*
White Death Cloud: The ability lies within Bahamuts lower gut, he has a separate sack that holds a deadly White Phosphorus in it. This material is kept in a thick layer of saliva that not only keeps it from killing him but also breaks it down when it enters his throat, and once exposed to the air. Releases a huge cloud of white death, this cloud of White Phosphorus, spreads and can be picked up in the wind, the only downside is that Bahamut must close a pair of scales located on his eyes and nostrils to use it. For it is a mental block he has placed to prevent injury to himself. This in turn makes him blind to all attacks coming his way, as he can't see, or smell, but he can still hear.

I am the great fire, I am the great darkness, I cover the lands, and I conquer the skies. I am "The First Sire", and my power is as high as the sky will take me. Fear me or perish mortal men. For you very existence is a mistake, and I am the fire to burn you from this world, now to the abyss you shall go.
Bahamut
Bahamut

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:43 pm

This should not have been approved. Cossy pay attention to this so you don't make the mistake again.

1. The absolute largest a dragon can get is 160 feet that is the maximum for EarthWings. Now normally rouges would be forced to be a bit smaller but because you stated to have EarthWing blood it fine. You still though need to change your height to fit in the minimum and maximum sizes.

2. It does not matter how many different tribal bloods you have you only get one ability from one of your tribes. For example you are part FireWing so you could chose to breath fire and have an immunity to it as well. But you would not be able to use acid or shadow or any of the other tribe specific abilities. The only exception to this is down sizing the abilities for example you could breath fire but you wouldn't be immune to it allowing you to have a down sized ability from another tribe such as the ability to use acid or venom but not be immune to it.

I really liked your Elemental Change ability I think you should scrap all your other special abilities and keep that.

3. You have a lot of strong special abilities, too many. You would need to downsize it even if it wasn't for that tribe specific ability thing I mentioned earlier. Again I think you should stick with the Elemental Change ability and scrap the rest.

Quotes:
[15:53:21] Apolis : Yes, semi gods shall be treated with the uttermost respect of course!
Gala: UNLEASH THE FURY OF THE NIGHT!
[00:33:27] Abyss : Happy coming outta yer mum day~
Celestia
Celestia
Goddess of the Moon and Stars

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Bahamut Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:49 pm

~Bump

Well there goes my White Phosphorus idea.

I am the great fire, I am the great darkness, I cover the lands, and I conquer the skies. I am "The First Sire", and my power is as high as the sky will take me. Fear me or perish mortal men. For you very existence is a mistake, and I am the fire to burn you from this world, now to the abyss you shall go.
Bahamut
Bahamut

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:49 pm

APPROVED

Quotes:
[15:53:21] Apolis : Yes, semi gods shall be treated with the uttermost respect of course!
Gala: UNLEASH THE FURY OF THE NIGHT!
[00:33:27] Abyss : Happy coming outta yer mum day~
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Helios Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:35 pm

Amaterasu? But....... only Shadowfire has that.... Sweat

He already stated that it was his own special attack that no one else had...

NightWing Hatchling
NightWing Hatchling

Male Posts : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Aari Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:01 pm

You can't say nobody else can have it that's just plain mean. Now having like four people have it thats a little overbored. 2 should be fine.
Aari
Aari
SeaWing Trainee
SeaWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Bahamut Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:37 pm

It's only then name of that, I can't control it, it's nothing more than a Jet black fire breathe. Look at the name, *Default Fire Breathe*, it doesn't say that I can control it or anything, this is what it says.

*A black coloured fire that Bahamut can produce, he is able to breathe is, but as a result, he is not immune to fire based attacks, including his own fire, if he is caught in it.*

There is nothing there saying about everlasting fire, or controlling it like in Naruto. Its only called that becuase of the colouration of the flame.

Bahamut
Bahamut

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum