Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Kawai, dragoness of beauty Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Kawai, dragoness of beauty Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.org

Latest topics
» hello???
by Bassasail Today at 8:17 pm

» Fish, Fins, and Scales (Poem)
by Poem Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:53 pm

» Resentment (Soshi)
by Soshi Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:00 am

» A Salty Encounter(Open)
by Minnow Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:57 am

» Ashram(solo)
by Richard Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:13 pm

» Taking the Reins? (IceWings)
by Gemna Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:06 pm

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:35 am

» Eluuna (Finished)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:49 pm

» Something to Care About
by Abbadon Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:22 am

» Poem, the lost
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:28 am

» New Arrivals (Helia + Attor) [In need of a Guardian]
by Attor Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:09 pm

» Dark Shadows
by Poem Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:01 pm

» Leona's dragon
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:25 pm

» Dealing with Darkness Part 2 (Chogath)
by Chogath Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:06 pm

» The Liber Perpetuity Mortis (Necromancy Lore, still in progress)
by Tenebris Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:49 am

» Account Deletion Request
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:24 am

» A Difference...(Open)
by Poem Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:50 pm

» Harsh Realities (Open to Humans)
by Soshi Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:21 pm

» Island-Call [Wake]
by Phantasmas Thu Dec 10, 2020 9:06 am

» Discord Server?
by Lori Iolar Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:57 am

» Welcome To Chatbox.
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:51 am

» Zyra the Kind
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:38 am

» Wondering Lost Thoughts (Open)
by Poem Sat Dec 05, 2020 9:00 pm

» Who Dat? (Tene and Family)
by Tenebris Sat Dec 05, 2020 3:18 pm

» Monsters, M o n s t e r s! (open)
by Poem Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:59 pm

Top posting users this month
Soshi
Kawai, dragoness of beauty Vote_lcapKawai, dragoness of beauty Voting_barKawai, dragoness of beauty Vote_rcap 
Incus
Kawai, dragoness of beauty Vote_lcapKawai, dragoness of beauty Voting_barKawai, dragoness of beauty Vote_rcap 
Bassasail
Poem
Zappy
Gemna
Richard
Snowblaze
Minnow

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

Bassasail

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Kawai, dragoness of beauty

Go down

Kawai, dragoness of beauty Empty Kawai, dragoness of beauty

Post by Kawai Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:23 pm

Kawai, dragoness of beauty Ness_o11

Personal Info
Name: Kawai
Alias: Wai
Personality: Kawai is a very elegant dragon, and likes to pretend to be all pretty and sweet and cutesy. Her true self loves to pull pranks, get dirty, and make trouble. She is a very mischievous dragon so don't let her pretty face fool you. She is smart, but around half of the time she doesn't think and does things on her own immediate thought. Although she does love to be mischievous, she does have a very girly side of herself. She loves to groom herself, and stare at her reflection in puddles and lakes. Kawai is a hard worker and is not likely to give up on anything that she starts, and yet at the same time is laid back so if she steps on a thorn she'll just suck it up and say meh.
Interests: Flying, grooming her feathers, pulling pranks, getting dirty, pretending to be cute and sweet, and succeeding things
Dislikes: Staying low to the ground a lot, having her feathers messy for a long while, having to be good all the time, and failing
Fears: Kawai fears that she will not forefill her "destiny".

General Appearance
Height: 46 feet tall, wingspan of 92 ft, and 60 ft from head to tail
Scales: White, underbelly, with blue, yellow, and pink striped sections going down head to tail, and golden wings.
Eyes: A mystical blue
Appearance: The cycle of blue, yellow, and pink striped sections going all the way down her body. She has a white underbelly and golden feathered wings.

Tribe Information and Status
Tribe: Pending, for now a rouge.
Family: A basilisk that she used to call father
Mate: N/A
Hatchlings: N/A

Skills and Abilities
Strengths: She is very hard working and will not give up, and although she doesn't use her brain a lot she is a smart dragon. Under all of her fluffy fur she also has powerful muscles that help her fight and do everyday activities such as flying. She is also good at being sly and convincing people to do what she wants.
Special Abilities: Being raised by a basilisk, occasionally her eyes will turn red and she will have a hypnotic stare that makes you see your fears, OCCASIONALLY.
Weaknesses: She is quick to think and does use her brain much, is overwhelmed by appearance sometimes, and gets so caught up in things sometimes that she refuses to do anything else.
Combat Style: She will first try to sly talk them, but if that fails to work then she will use brute force.

Background
History: Found by a basilisk when she was an egg, she was raised to be just like one. Her "father" taught her everything that she needed to survive as a basilisk AND a dragon. One day though he was slain by a patrol of humans who stumbled into his cave while he was asleep. When Kawai returned, she had tried to save him, but it was too late. He had told her that if she really wanted him back, that she would have to find a Philosopher's stone made out of the souls of humans. She searched on for this stone and is still looking to this very day, but doesn't like to share her mission.
RP Sample: I am Frostflare btw, so I think ya know how I rp.

FUN FACT! The name Kawai means pretty in Japanese!
[/b]
Kawai
Kawai

Back to top Go down

Kawai, dragoness of beauty Empty Re: Kawai, dragoness of beauty

Post by Akreious Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:50 pm

The wingspan is true with this one... O.O like the wings nearly destroy a SkyWings! Well... Anyways everything looks alright, biggest fears.... My dragons biggest fear is deadly chemicals so... Like... Nvm, looks alright again, and 60ft..... Mmm okay sure why not ( we have dragons 120 ft so -_- ) and the beauty concept....... Eh I'll leave that judgement next time

Theme song for HIPHOP Arcke! ( warning it's weird and annoying )
Spoiler:
https://soundcloud.com/divi-ari-hitoshi-nakata/kamen-rider-den-o-climax-jump

And the star of the show... LEATHER PANTS!!!
Leather Pants:
https://soundcloud.com/darkmagic0xx/leather-pants

Alright anyone that has grudges with other people on this site, Smother it with a atomic bomb -Chatbox Akreious 2014
"WE ARE 2 IN ONE, WE ARE 2 DRAGONS, YET ONE SOUL!" -Chatbox Akre and Vaynad, 2014-10-27
Titles - "Last Standing SkyWing of 2014"
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Kawai, dragoness of beauty Empty Re: Kawai, dragoness of beauty

Post by Celestia Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:25 pm

I have a feeling you and Astral would get along really well. APPROVED Though seriously that's a freakishly huge wingspan.

Quotes:
[15:53:21] Apolis : Yes, semi gods shall be treated with the uttermost respect of course!
Gala: UNLEASH THE FURY OF THE NIGHT!
[00:33:27] Abyss : Happy coming outta yer mum day~
Celestia
Celestia
Goddess of the Moon and Stars
Goddess of the Moon and Stars

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum