Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Nimbus, The God Of Spirits And Death Dragon10
Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.org

Latest topics
» Poem, the lost
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Today at 12:28 am

» Eluuna (Finished)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Today at 12:19 am

» Something to Care About
by Súl Iolar Yesterday at 11:31 am

» Resentment (Soshi)
by Soshi Yesterday at 8:55 am

» A Salty Encounter(Open)
by Minnow Yesterday at 6:09 am

» New Arrivals (Helia + Attor) [In need of a Guardian]
by Attor Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:09 pm

» Dark Shadows
by Poem Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:01 pm

» Leona's dragon
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:25 pm

» Dealing with Darkness Part 2 (Chogath)
by Chogath Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:06 pm

» The Liber Perpetuity Mortis (Necromancy Lore, still in progress)
by Tenebris Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:49 am

» Account Deletion Request
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:24 am

» A Difference...(Open)
by Poem Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:50 pm

» Harsh Realities (Open to Humans)
by Soshi Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:21 pm

» Island-Call [Wake]
by Phantasmas Thu Dec 10, 2020 9:06 am

» Discord Server?
by Lori Iolar Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:57 am

» Welcome To Chatbox.
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:51 am

» Zyra the Kind
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:38 am

» Wondering Lost Thoughts (Open)
by Poem Sat Dec 05, 2020 9:00 pm

» Who Dat? (Tene and Family)
by Tenebris Sat Dec 05, 2020 3:18 pm

» Monsters, M o n s t e r s! (open)
by Poem Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:59 pm

» Well... Here we are again
by Tenebris Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:12 pm

» Heritage Festival ((Open to All))
by Solomon Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:59 am

» The Duet (Tenebris)
by Tenebris Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:22 am

» Red Vs. Blue: Highlands
by Bassasail Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:04 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Nimbus, The God Of Spirits And Death

Go down

Nimbus, The God Of Spirits And Death Empty Nimbus, The God Of Spirits And Death

Post by Nimbus on Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:43 pm

Nimbus, The God Of Spirits And Death 34njrk5
Personal Info
Name: Nimbus
Alias: God Of Death/God Of Souls and Spirits/Shinigami/Vessel Of Misfortune/The Envoy (Meaning "The Handler". This could translate to "The Handler of Souls".)/God of Life/Spinner of Fate/The Healer
Personality: Nimbus is what you could call a "lazy dragon". He doesn't put half the effort into the things he should and he always looks for the easy way out of things. He's carefree and happy-go-lucky, and only looks after himself and his loved ones. Nimbus is usually the odd one in the corner observing everyone rather then head-on socializing. In fact, he's a complete introvert. He likes solitude and silence. But despite being so isolated.. he only isolates himself from the other gods. He always hangs around the mortals, as long as they can't see him. He's a very observant brute. And if he isn't hanging around the mortals, it's with his family or in his realm.

Despite being the god of death, he never really liked killing anyone. The odor of dead bodies and blood never particularly pleased him, but he didn't mind it as much as other dragons with keener sense of smell. He was never a sadistic brute. Nimbus did, however, enjoy skeletons. He always loved taking parts of other dragons and molding them together to make "art" in his realm. He has a collection of bones from all different tribes! And it's always nice to summon his artworks.

Nimbus is no flirt, or seductive brute. In fact, he's kind of dull and straightforward when it comes to romance. Although he can't really act serious, he can be seen as a charming guy, even when he's not trying to look his best. But all in all, Nimbus is kind and generous. Even though he comes off as self-centered and cold. He is lovable and introverted, and does not like to take physical risks.

Interests:

• Rouges- He finds rouges interesting, he doesn't follow them or anything but he acknowledges them and their abilities to live on their own.

• Exploration- Despite being a member of The NightWings, he considers himself a rouge since he spends 0% of his time where the NightWings dwell. He often explores The Rouged lands. New skeletons, yay!

• Rain- He's partially FireWing, but despite the characteristics, he adores the rain. The sound, the appearance, the atmosphere, the feeling. It all appeals to him, and that is why you'll usually find him wondering around during these times.

• Fruit- Sweet and chewy, just what he craves. Unlike.. fish.

Dislikes:

• Hatchlings/Kids- He isn't the parental type of guy, or that is what he thinks. He finds them annoying and just a pain in the neck. Not to mention they weaken his mood and willpower. But that doesn't stop him from loving his own kids.

• Crowds- He often keeps to himself, because of this he dislikes crowds. But it's more of his introverted personality.

• EarthWings- He just feels uncomfortable around them and often finds their atmosphere uncomfy too. They're big and bulky, and probably have beautiful skeletons, but they're very.. big and "plump".

• Fish- What makes this male unique is his dislike for fish, despite being a dragon! They smell bad! They taste bad! The texture is bad! They look bad! He hates them, he just fundamentally hates them.

Fears:

• Being Forgotten- It's never something he thinks about since it's partially his fault for not participating with others more but he does fear that he'll simply poof away from everyone's concerns and thoughts one day.

General Appearance
Height: 30 Feet Tall
Eyes: Blue
Appearance: Nimbus has very unique, illuminated markings that glow brightly most all the time. He has large, spiky, hard, flecks of fur at the tip of his wings and tail. Flecks also lining up alongside his ears and joints. He has a large, lean, but nimble body with muscle. He has very large ears and jaw. His body does change color sometimes though.
Tribe Information and Status
Tribe: NightWing
Family:

• Darian - Brother

Mate: N/A
Hatchlings:

• Luna

• Monsoon

• Helios

• StarDust

• Kirian

• Leto

• Am I missing anyone... I bet I am.. (These are all on Astral's side of the family)

Skills and Abilities
Strengths:

• The brighter his markings illuminate, the faster, stronger, and more nimble he becomes, especially with dead things around him. His speed, strength, agility, and power would increased by x100.

• Inheriting more characteristics from his father, who was a NightWing, he can give off a black mist which puts others into slumber. Also having very little presence at will.  

• Having characteristics of a FireWing, he has a larger duration and chamber for firepower. He breathes blue to original colored flames that once he begins charging, an audible whistle penetrates ones' ears.

• Has a weak resistance to water, and Wind.

Special Abilities:

• Scales sharpen if flesh is bitten into, if markings are lit, it feels as if you're biting a rock. If scales fall off, they sharpen. Which is a problem since every now and then, unlike other dragons, he sheds.

• Able to retreat his teeth.

• He is able to increase his and other's life span and improve other's/his health due to his spiritual abilities.

• He is very capable of speaking to the dead, as well as the dead can speak to him.

• He can see souls and spirits at will, usually finding them at their death place.

• He can "suck the life" out of someone. Not literally though. He usually just sucks/absorbs the energy of any form out of the victim and they will most likely pass out, or sometimes kill them but that depends on how much he had sucked out. In order to get pieces of their soul, he must make physical contact with them in any form. Whether it be a poke or bite!

• He has the ability to shorten one's lifespan until they have nothing!

• He can observe other's spirits and can determine their mood, personality traits and more.

• Often gains power by the energy given off by others and dead organisms.

• Has a very uncomfortable atmosphere, making things naturally weary of him.

• He is able to improve the health of himself/others free of charge. Using souls/spirits to improve his spiritual energy. But, he is also able to heal himself without spiritual energy at almost an instant.

• Nimbus is able to summon the bodies of souls and his own skeletons to his side. His source of summons is unlimited due to their being dead organisms everywhere.

• Able to control one's soul willfully or by looking into their eyes. Can only be used when given victim's consent and sometimes without.

Weaknesses:

• Water Is Specified As A Weakness

• When he is in the process of firing a flamed shot, a loud, high pitched, whistle emerges as it charges up. This could be seen as a disadvantage.

• Underbelly, wing membrane, and paws have a thin layer of scales.

• Hatchlings are a weakness to the God of Spirits And Death. They are so very much full of youth, a brand new life. Being around them weakens them but with certain hatchlings, he enjoys being around them despite his powers weakened.

• He cannot effect the lifespan/age of someone who has a hatchling in their womb, or the hatchling's.

Combat Style:  No specific style.

Background
History: --- (N/A)
RP Sample: Nimbus, yawned. The sound of the trees brushing their leaves against each other soothed him. The wind blowing against his cheek made them a bit red, the chilliness tickling his nerves, Certainly the life fit for a dragon. He rolled over, backside on the stone cold ground. He gazed over the lands of Pyyria, but everything appeared upside down, knowing he was upside down. He flicked his tail at the sound of herds of deer, the temptation to feast was growing stronger in his mouth. He could already taste the blood, fur and meat of the deer. He licked his lips as he retreated to the mountains, no exactly hungry but wanting to escape such temptation.

Last edited by Nimbus on Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:51 pm; edited 11 times in total

Nimbus, The God Of Spirits And Death 2ll22ax
"Tune yourself properly, you could always sound better." ~Nimbus

Acknowledge me as the ruler of smexy dragons! Bow before yours truly, and I may give you a cookie. Nimbus, The God Of Spirits And Death 3808686114
[.color=#000cc][/color.]
Nimbus
Nimbus
God of Death
God of Death

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Nimbus, The God Of Spirits And Death Empty Re: Nimbus, The God Of Spirits And Death

Post by Celestia on Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:13 pm

APPROVED

Quotes:
[15:53:21] Apolis : Yes, semi gods shall be treated with the uttermost respect of course!
Gala: UNLEASH THE FURY OF THE NIGHT!
[00:33:27] Abyss : Happy coming outta yer mum day~
Celestia
Celestia
Goddess of the Moon and Stars

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Nimbus, The God Of Spirits And Death Empty Re: Nimbus, The God Of Spirits And Death

Post by Edan on Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:45 pm

OMG He is so awesome!

God of Fire and Lava
God of Fire and Lava

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia on Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:07 pm

Hes Akres half brother ^.^

Quotes:
[15:53:21] Apolis : Yes, semi gods shall be treated with the uttermost respect of course!
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious on Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:21 pm

a wait wa? Nimbus is my br- oh yeah the night fury thing...... Hi Onee-Sama!!!! (Arcke is around just 20, Nimbus is 29)

Theme song for HIPHOP Arcke! ( warning it's weird and annoying )
Spoiler:
https://soundcloud.com/divi-ari-hitoshi-nakata/kamen-rider-den-o-climax-jump

And the star of the show... LEATHER PANTS!!!
Leather Pants:
https://soundcloud.com/darkmagic0xx/leather-pants

Alright anyone that has grudges with other people on this site, Smother it with a atomic bomb -Chatbox Akreious 2014
"WE ARE 2 IN ONE, WE ARE 2 DRAGONS, YET ONE SOUL!" -Chatbox Akre and Vaynad, 2014-10-27
Titles - "Last Standing SkyWing of 2014"
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare on Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:40 am

Dang, Nimbus looks good. He is fabulous. There are so many nightfuries in pyyria now. Oh well!

Now how do you feel?I bet it is like this. Wimper 
But that's ok.(Not really Sweat )
So , who wants to party? Mwhahaha 
I'm sure that it will bring you to your grave. Shocked
__________________________________________________________________________________
Frostflare's Theme song
Theme Song:

You really want to see the demon inside?
Frostflare: Demon Mode:
Nimbus, The God Of Spirits And Death Frostf10

Watch out for my other accounts
Shadow Lugia, Soul, Nova, Sekianoowari , Dovewing, Chibi, Keroro, and Neos
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimbus on Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:22 am

You guys are really liking Nimbus, lol. But that's to be expected, he's so smexily fabulous. And for all who don't know, I am Cosmos o3o.

Acknowledge me as the ruler of smexy dragons! Bow before yours truly, and I may give you a cookie. Nimbus, The God Of Spirits And Death 3808686114
[.color=#000cc][/color.]
Nimbus
Nimbus
God of Death
God of Death

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious on Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:29 am

And FYI bananas Razz no seriously where does nimbus fit in the tree

Spoiler:

Leather Pants:

Alright anyone that has grudges with other people on this site, Smother it with a atomic bomb -Chatbox Akreious 2014
"WE ARE 2 IN ONE, WE ARE 2 DRAGONS, YET ONE SOUL!" -Chatbox Akre and Vaynad, 2014-10-27
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia on Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:40 am

why don't you go look at the tree for yourself

Quotes:
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious on Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:42 am

UUHH link please? XD my iPad has auto delete on tabs

Spoiler:

Leather Pants:

Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia on Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:15 pm

http://rpgdragons.forumotion.com/t1193-gemini-s-family-tree-and-other-people-s-family-tree-s-too

mess with anything and you die

Quotes:
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare on Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:48 pm

It only has gemini's family tree. nimbus is in there nowhere, in fact it cuts out alot of the members on the site. So i wouldn't consider it the best source for everybodies family.

Now how do you feel?I bet it is like this. Wimper 
But that's ok.(Not really Sweat )
So , who wants to party? Mwhahaha 
I'm sure that it will bring you to your grave. Shocked
__________________________________________________________________________________
Frostflare's Theme song
Theme Song:

You really want to see the demon inside?
Frostflare: Demon Mode:
Nimbus, The God Of Spirits And Death Frostf10

Watch out for my other accounts
Shadow Lugia, Soul, Nova, Sekianoowari , Dovewing, Chibi, Keroro, and Neos
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious on Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:27 pm

If only we were a loud to add/edit... Well I a check it out none the less

Spoiler:

Leather Pants:

Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley on Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:15 am

UNCLE!-clings-

Ashley

Female Capricorn Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimbus on Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:08 am

Get off meh! >:U

[.color=#000cc][/color.]
Nimbus
Nimbus
God of Death
God of Death

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley on Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:10 am

Nuuuuuuu -clings even more- You my favorite uncle!

Ashley

Female Capricorn Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious on Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 am

Wait, if your astral's sibling....... Then does that technically make nimbus and Arcke related again? All this blood things are confusing -_-

Spoiler:

Leather Pants:

Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Frey on Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:52 am

Brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Female Posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Rylatha on Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:24 pm

I look at this... I see a lot of confusion about the family.
Well. Astral and Akre are siblings, which leaves Akre uncle to her babies and brother to Nimbus, and Moka is sisters with Astral and Nimbus. This also leaves Astral and Nimbus Equinox's aunt and uncle (idk this Jemith thing, he just vanished), and their kids are cousins.
WOOOOOOOO, is that right?

EarthWing Wise One
EarthWing Wise One

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum