Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Underwater adventure [Private with ShiningWater and Arkhor] - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Underwater adventure [Private with ShiningWater and Arkhor] - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.org

Latest topics
» Fishing (Open)
by malaki Sat Sep 04, 2021 6:17 pm

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Sun Aug 29, 2021 8:24 am

» Hello fellas!
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Aug 16, 2021 5:34 pm

» Resentment (Soshi)
by Incus Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:30 am

» Reluctant Announcement (Gifted Crystals)
by Gemna Thu Aug 05, 2021 5:19 am

» The Kingdom of Twilight/Twilight Industries [WIP]
by Lady Aurora Twilight Mon Jul 26, 2021 2:12 pm

» A Summons! (Open to all Tribe leaders)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Jul 09, 2021 9:56 pm

» Taking the Reins? (IceWings)
by Snowblaze Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:25 pm

» A Walk in the Darkness (Open to all)
by malaki Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:02 pm

» Trials and Tribulations (Tenebris)
by Cyclone and Typhoon Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:51 pm

» Harsh Realities (Open to Humans)
by Soshi Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:50 pm

» Dark Shadows
by Tenebris Sat Jun 05, 2021 3:07 pm

» Dealing with Darkness Part 2 (Chogath)
by Tenebris Sat Jun 05, 2021 2:36 pm

» Fish, Fins, and Scales (Poem)
by Poem Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:07 am

» Delete this account thanks
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:19 pm

» FELWORLD
by Grimone Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:45 pm

» My characters
by Zappy Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:31 pm

» Zappy
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:18 pm

» hello???
by Bassasail Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:17 pm

» A Salty Encounter(Open)
by Minnow Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:57 am

» Ashram(solo)
by Richard Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:13 pm

» Eluuna (Finished)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:49 pm

» Something to Care About
by Abbadon Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:22 am

» Poem, the lost
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:28 am

» New Arrivals (Helia + Attor) [In need of a Guardian]
by Attor Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:09 pm

Top posting users this month
malaki
Underwater adventure [Private with ShiningWater and Arkhor] - Page 2 Vote_lcapUnderwater adventure [Private with ShiningWater and Arkhor] - Page 2 Voting_barUnderwater adventure [Private with ShiningWater and Arkhor] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Underwater adventure [Private with ShiningWater and Arkhor]

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Underwater adventure [Private with ShiningWater and Arkhor] - Page 2 Empty Underwater adventure [Private with ShiningWater and Arkhor]

Post by Atlantis Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:58 am

First topic message reminder :

Atlantis was finally done with his leader tasks. His work has been particularly exhausting this day. Besides the regular duties, this time he was also busy listening the needs of a group of SeaWings that was asking for more food. After a long negotation they have arrived at a mutual agreement: Atlas would grant them more fishes from the Trackers, but in the exchange they would patrol and protect the SeaWings borders. He wondered how Shine was passing her time instead. They worked a lot together, but they often separated to do different tasks.

Atlas went outside the Summer Palace, looking to enjoy a swim and relax a little. He realized to also be hungry and he would hunt something for himself. Atlas wished to spend his time with someone, but it looked that everyone was busy that day. He sighed annoyed. Atlas disliked loneliness. He started to immerse himself in the water, but a wave suddenly splashed him. He realized the sea was becoming agitated and the sky was cloudy. The weather wasn't very good and it was making Atlas more sad and unhappy. It wasn't one of the best days.

Last edited by Atlantis on Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Watch out about my other account: Xangor
Atlantis
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Male Posts : 742

Back to top Go down

Underwater adventure [Private with ShiningWater and Arkhor] - Page 2 Empty Re: Underwater adventure [Private with ShiningWater and Arkhor]

Post by Shiningwater Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:42 am

Shine smiled slightly. "It's nothing. It's my job. I like it." She said, her green eyes twinkling with a light that hadn't been there since Korramyr's disappearance. "I don't need any form of payment. Well, just one. Get better." She said, cracking a joke.
Then she glanced around, her green eyes alert. She looked back down at him. "Be right back." She took off, sprinting oddly, before diving gracefully into the water. Then her blue form was gone.

Shiningwater's Bio
Dusk Ref:

Underwater adventure [Private with ShiningWater and Arkhor] - Page 2 Captur10

Underwater adventure [Private with ShiningWater and Arkhor] - Page 2 Squidkid11
Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

http://squidkid11.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Underwater adventure [Private with ShiningWater and Arkhor] - Page 2 Empty Re: Underwater adventure [Private with ShiningWater and Arkhor]

Post by Atlantis Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:24 pm

"It looks a easy payment. I just need to stay still." He answered at her joke with a laugh. He noticed she was in alarm. What was happening now? Atlas hoped there wasn't a danger around. They were far away from the palace, so they were vulnerable to an attack. "Where are you going?" He asked. However Shine has already disappeared in the water. His stomach grumbled. Atlas needed to eat something as soon as possible. He could use one of his emergency hunting techniques. He extended his large and long tail to reach the water, touching it. A little waterspout formed, throwing in the air a unlucky fish that was swimming near the shore. Atlas caught the prey with his tail, feeling satisfied for the results of this improvised hunt. The fish wasn't big, but better than nothing.

Atlantis
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiningwater Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:38 pm

((XD Shine went to hunt.))

There was a soft ripple not long after Atlas's catch, and Shine appeared. A large fish trapped in her jaws. It was easily half her size. Shine might be a poor hunter on land and air, but she could compete with some trackers when it came to sea hunting. She was as silent and graceful as possible. Her stocky legs and long, fin-tipped tail making it easy for her to move fast and silent in the water. On land-however-she was probably the clumsiest dragon in Pyrria, excluding hatchlings. She dragged the fish onto the beach, noting that there was a small pile of bones next to Atlas already. She grinned ruefully. "Guess you read my mind." She said after dropping the fish next to him.

Shiningwater's Bio
Dusk Ref:

Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantis Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:14 pm

(Lol xD I think Dusk would attempt to kill them the next day, when they're ready to came back to the palace.)

Atlas was hungry and he almost devoured the fish he has captured. He felt a bit satisfied, but it wasn't of course enough. The prey was too small. However it was a good snack to not starve. He saw Shine coming back with a fish in her jaws. A big one indeed. She wasn't only an excellent healer, but also tracker. "It isn't my fault if I was hungry." He chuckled. "Anyway, nice catch. You risk to become better than me." He complimented her, but there was also a bit of teasing and challenge in his tone. Then he started to eat his part, taking care to not touch the other half and let Shine to join him, if she was hungry. The sun was vanishing behind the sea. The night was coming. The next day Atlas should be able to swim back to the palace and receive the final medications.

Atlantis
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiningwater Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:32 pm

((Got it.))

Shine grinned. "Only in the water. I make as much noise as one of those boats the humans ride on when I'm on land." She said, then took a bite of her end of the fish. She wasn't entirely sure what kind it was, but it was rather large. A bit more than "rather large" actually. Plenty to feed both of them. "So, think you'll be good to go tomorrow? we'll be able to take it slow, but the salt water might sting." She warned after taking a few bites of the fish.

Shiningwater's Bio
Dusk Ref:

Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantis Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:51 pm

Atlantis laughed again, answering with another joke. "Don't worry, you aren't the only one to do disasters on land." He reassured her. Both dragons eventually finished to eat their prey. Atlas licked his lips satisfied. It was a very tasty fish. This time Shine has surpassed herself. He looked towards the sky. The night arrived and Atlas started to feel tired. It was better to sleep. "I'm recovering. I should be able to move tomorrow." He answered while taking care to free a comfortable spot next to him, where Shine could sleep.

Atlantis
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiningwater Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:49 pm

// I'm Atlantis. I have accidentally edited this post while I was writing. I dunno how that's happened. I'm sorry. //

Shiningwater's Bio
Dusk Ref:

Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantis Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:50 pm

// Yep, we go to next morning. I'm going to continue this. I have found the inspiration for full-roleplaying again Very Happy //

"Good night." Atlas whispered back before to fall asleep. He was very tired after all the bad adventures, but it looked that everything was finally over. However they weren't safe at all. They were far from the palace, open to possible dangers. The night luckily looked to be quiet. There was nothing to worry about until the next morning. Atlas could finally enjoy some rest. Shine was very close to him now, and he felt a unconoscius wish to protect her. It happened in a very natural way. While sleeping, he gently placed one of his wings on Shine's back to give her a safe shelter from all dangers, like to communicate he was her trusted companion and fellow leader, that took care of her more than his life.

Atlantis
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiningwater Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:55 pm

((Aw, oh well. You're fine. I understand. Mistakes happen, you're fine. Smile We gonna start the celebration one too?))

Shine blinked her eyes open, and immediately noticed an odd change in her surroundings. Being the small dragon she was, Atlas's wing had completely covered her, and it took her a moment to figure out what it was. When she did, she smiled slightly, appreciating his care. She carefully nudged her way out from under, being careful not to disturb him as she did. She yawned and stretched on the shifting sand, before taking a long look at Atlas's wound. She frowned. It needed serious help. And soon. She then walked away, and into the ocean. They needed food, as she wasn't entirely sure how far the palace was, she knew it was a fair ways. Hopefully she'd return before he woke up, as to not worry him.

Shiningwater's Bio
Dusk Ref:

Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantis Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:27 am

The rays of the sun woke up Atlantis. He looked behind his wing and he realized Shine wasn't here anymore. Atlas immediately stood up worried, looking around to find her. She was probably off to hunt something. He felt some pain on his back after that sudden movement. The wound was recovering, but it would take some time to completely heal. He decided to lay down on the soft sand and relax, patiently waiting for Shine. It was better to not force the wound for now. Atlas hoped they would return soon to the palace. The other SeaWings were certainly worried for them and they would start partying researches soon.

Atlantis
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiningwater Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:51 pm

Shine re-appeared form the ocean not long after, a large fish in her jaws. She dropped the slightly-wiggling animal on the back, and spat out a few stray scales. "Scaley things, aren't they? She asked Atlas after seeing him awake. She pulled the fish closer to him, and dropped it again. Then cast a look at the sky. "We should be able to head back once we're finished eating."

((Que Dusk?))

Shiningwater's Bio
Dusk Ref:

Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantis Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:04 pm

(ok, go with Dusk ^^)

Atlantis thanfully nodded when she brought a fish to him. "Scaley and spiny." He answered with a laugh, using a claw to get rid of some fishbones. He knew there was no real need to thank her, since they have always helped each other like two closest friends. His feelings towards her were growing stronger. Atlas was considering her something more than a close friend. He started to eat the fish, always taking care to leave a part to Shine. "Better to move when we can." He agreed, a little worried about possible dangers around.

Atlantis
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiningwater Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:34 pm

((I'm going to be mean to Shine now. I killed it ))

Shine nodded in agreement, and bent down to start eating her half of the fish, picking carefully around the less desirable fins, bones, and scales and pulling off whatever she could. As she ate, she glanced up for a moment, and her eyes narrowed as she found a spot in the sky, just in front of the low sun, and growing larger. She stiffened, worried for Atlas and herself, considering that he couldn't exactly fight. And this shape seemed hostile. Wide-what she assumed were-wings were deeply angled towards them, and the shape was quickly approaching. Her eyes widened when she realized who it was. Of course-with the sun in her eyes-it was impossible to tell who it was before it was too late. "Atlas! Its-" She broke off with a slight screech as the black dragoness rammed full-speed into her, and the sister's tumbled backwards through the sand, Dusk's larger body and wider wings providing the advantage in the fight, though Shine's own powerful legs and wings were giving her trouble. "Heard you were stranded on this beach after that storm, Sis, came to check it out. Normally you're better than this. Of course, with your boyfriend hurt, it was a chance I couldn't resist." The dragoness then cast a glance at Atlas, and frowned, then turned back to her struggling sibling. "What happened to the black one?"
Shine's only response was an enraged and saddened: "Go to-"
She was cut off as Dusk grinned, clamping a paw over Shine's mouth, effectively silencing her mid-curse. "Hush now, don't want to make a bad impression on your new boyfriend. "

Shiningwater's Bio
Dusk Ref:

Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantis Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:47 pm

Atlantis finished his part of meal. He noticed that Shine was concerned about something. "Is everything o..." Atlas frozed when he looked towards the sky. One of the SeaWings enemies was here. He felt the panic growing inside him. Atlas wasn't absolutely in conditions to fight against a so powerful opponent. He was worried for Shine's life. He knew that Dusk only wanted the death of her sister. This time Dusk was probably going to achieve her goal. Atlas wished to stand up and help Shine, but he couldn't with a wound on his back. It was impossible to decently move. He quickly looked around, trying to find out how to use the environment at his advantage. Atlas couldn't challenge Dusk in a direct fight, so he needed to find a creative solution. The only solution was to call reinforcements, hopefully to find some SeaWings in the area that would arrive to help. Atlantis took a big breath before to release a very powerful roar, calling for a desperate help. He prayed Shardas that someone would come to help them. Then, with a big effort, he managed to stand up. He was going to join the fight, no matter if the wound would cause troubles. He glared at Dusk. "I will not let you to take Shine." Atlas growled resoluted, his voice was unusually showing hate. Atlas was usually very nice towards other dragons, even the arrogant FireWings. However it was very hard to commiserate Dusk. She was just a sort of monster with no soul, a true evil creature. Darkness has completely taken control over the evil sister. Atlas charged Dusk, his determinaton and the wish to protect Shine were stronger than a mere wound. Though he wasn't Shine's boyfriend, like Dusk has said, Atlas realized to really like the SeaWings Healer. This new convintion was giving him a new surprising strenght. He snapped at the black dragon's leg, to cause a distraction and gain some time. There was no way Atlas and Shine would win a fight. So the only solution was to just wait for some reinforcements. Hopefully someone has heard Atlas roar.

Atlantis
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiningwater Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:28 pm

((You wanna control reinforcements if you want them to come? I'm busy writing for two ticked sisters. XD))

Dusk whirled with a startled roar as teeth clamped into her lower right hind foot, and she snarled, trying to yank her leg from the dragon's teeth, and retaliating with a vicious swipe from her whip-like tail. Shine was quick to react, and kicked out with her hind legs while the dragoness was distracted, and she was reward with a whoosh as the air was driven from Dusk, and Shine scurried from the grip before whirling around and tackling her sister, and they rolled through the sand again. Shine had never considered herself a fighter, but-being a very important figure in the tribe-she had quickly learned, though she rarely had to use it, and-despite the hatred she had for her sister-she wasn't a killer. Someone else could have that honor.
The two sisters rolled in the sand, identical green eyes glaring daggers at the other, but neither was quite able to get a huge advantage. Dusk had size, but she was wounded. While Shine had strength, but she as smaller.

((Dusk's gonna get away again, that'll be standard for fights with her. Just so I can keep this plot going. It might end at some point, but-for a little while-Dusk gets away.))

Shiningwater's Bio
Dusk Ref:

Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:47 pm

It had been over 24 hours since the two Seawing leaders had left the palace, leaving Ark in charge. He began to worry since he expected them to be back by now, knowing that they could be in trouble he chose to mount up a search party. Leaving some of the high ranks to keep watch over the palace he assembled a group of 10 tribemen, choosing to spread out over the lands he sent them to different places, this would increase the chances of finding them.

After a few hours of searching Ark was close by to one of the large islands out at sea, gliding close to the sea line gazing above and below the waters. When suddenly he heard a loud roar coming from the island close by, assuming it was a dragon in trouble he proceeded towards the sound. Moments later he spotted the pair, including a strange black dragon that seemed to be attacking shine. Quickly gazing around him trying to spot another tribesmen close by, he was unsuccessful but he had to act. Diving towards the leaders he tackled the black dragon off Shine sending her flying towards the treeline. finally landing he glanced towards the too, "Hey! are you alright?" he asked with a concerned face, spotting a large wound on Atlas's back he frowned, turning back towards the black dragon he had to protect his leaders.

Alts: Nebula, Blizzard, Zyailor, Dusk, Monsoon, Devi, Degzauth, Rohkar, Lucy
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiningwater Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:51 pm

Shine lashed out with her hind legs again, and-at the same instant-another Seawing tackled the dark dragoness, sending her flying into a nearby tree with a force that snapped it. Shine whipped around, and relief flooded her eyes. "Arkhor! Thank Shardas you're here! Atlas is in no state to fight after the storm last night, and-as you well know-I'm a healer, not a guardian!" She quickly summerized the recent events, and instead returned her attention to her sister, who was shaking leaves from her back as she stood.
The dark dragoness laughed. "Little Shiney needs her two boyfriends to help. Idn't that cue?" It took a moment, then Dusk's nose wrinkled. "Wait, two boyfriends? Shardas, Shine, what's-"
She didn't have time to finish her sentence, as an enraged healer had quickly tackled her, sending both into the sand. Shine roared loudly as her sister's whip-thin tail lashed against her wing, tearing it. She then hissed and continued to wrestle with her sister, knowing that Arkhor would help either her or Atlas, as both needed it, and she couldn't decide who first.

Shiningwater's Bio
Dusk Ref:

Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantis Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:10 am

Atlantis sighed with relief when he saw Arkhor arriving. Atlas big effort to attack Dusk has almost consumed all his energies. Now it was up to Arkhor to finish the work. Atlas looked at his lieutenant with alarmed eyes. "I'm alright. It's just a flesh wound. Go, help Shine." He pushed Arkhor to assist the SeaWing Healer in the fight. Atlas valued Shine's life more than his own. Dusk looked determined, as usual, to kill her sister. Atlas was surprised and scared because of her stubborness. Dusk really hated Shine and she couldn't have peace until the Healer was alive. Atlas glared at Dusk again. "Are you surprised? Shine has a lot of friends ready to risk their lives for her. Your hate has precluded you from knowing the true value of friendship." Atlas spoke very convinced of his words. He hoped that Dusk would change behaviour one day, but Atlas has lost any hopes about that. Dusk looked to be just an enemy and nothing else.

Atlantis
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:37 am

As he watched Shine tackle the dark dragon he was shocked, usually Shine would be less aggressive but knowing they must know this dragon. "Shine! stay back" he shouted as he dived towards them both separating them allowing him to fight her alone. He didn't want to risk Shine getting hurt any more, slamming his body against the dark dragon causing a loud bang. The dragon filched allowing him to glance back at Shine checking if she was alright. A few moments later a flow of water come from the Ocean darting towards Ark, finally enveloping around him creating his water armor. Snarling he charged and headbutted the dark dragon, following up with a tail swipe. Surly a 'normal' dragon wouldn't be able to withstand this for too long.

Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiningwater Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:56 pm

((Ark, I gotta warn you about auto-hits, you can't control Dusk in any way. I'm not mad, but just a heads up.))

The dark dragoness whipped around to glare at Atlas for a moment. "You're the second boyfriend to lecture me about morals. I'm tired of it! I'm repaying a debt that needs to be resolved." She snarled, before returning to the tussle with her sister. She was spared any further lecturing as another dragon barged in-Shine's second 'boyfriend-and separated the two. Dusk snarled and turned to the new threat, and her breath whooshed out of her chest as he slammed into her, before she regained her breath and lunged, her long tail whipping viciously. It didn't do any good, as-by that time-he had already gather the armor, and lunged forward in a headbutt, followed by a swipe with his tail. Dusk jumped over both with ease, her long legs and large wings lending her agility. She lunged forward again, aiming for the dragon's fragile wings with tooth, claw, and tail, all while snarling: "This isn't your fight, get out of here!"

Shiningwater's Bio
Dusk Ref:

Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:30 am

// sorry.. heat of the moment... //

Ark watched as his attacks where dodged, clearly she was faster than him. Within moments she counter attacked lunging towards him, managing to dodge her bite attempt but his wings where damaged from her claws and tail. As blood started to drip from his limbs, Letting out a roar from the pain, "I will protect my leaders.. no matter what!" he snarled as he lead into a counter swiping his tail again, but following up with a jet stream from his water armor around the chest, leaving him exposed for a few seconds and while gaining more liquid from the ocean. As he thought to himself 'I need to end this quickly, Atlas needs my help...' but he had to focus, after all he was against what seemed to be a faster opponent, which required him to predict her movements.

Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantis Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:12 am

Atlantis wasn't surprised to hear Dusk's answer. She wasn't going to admit that his words were true, but she claimed that Shine had just a lot of boyfriends instead. Atlas really wanted to help his friends, but he couldn't. He looked towards Arkhor and Shine. "I'm with you, though I can't fight. Give Dusk a lesson also from me." Atlas encouraged both of them, hopefully they would find new energies and turn the fight at their advantage. It was true he couldn't battle, but he could give his moral support. Dusk was completely alone and without friends, so she would eventually meet defeat against the power of friendship.

Atlantis
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiningwater Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:46 am

((You're fine, Ark. Smile Just wanted to warn you, it's not an official warn though. Razz
Atlas: That last sentence was magestic. XD))

Shine was immediately back on her feet and trying to help Arkhor, though she was more of a distraction. Of the three here, she had fought Dusk the most, and could better tell them of her strengths/powers. "Ark! Listen! Don't look at me, just listen!" she called, before lunging in to take Dusk's attention. A quick nip did the job, and the dragoness whirled, only to be attacked when a blast of water his her hard, sending her a few feet to the side as she slid on soft sand. "She's strong and fast, both land and sky, due to her long legs and large wings. She's got a really thin tail, so watch out. She uses it like a whip. She can also breath scalding water, and I mean really, really hot. It'd hurt any of us it's so hot." She quickly related ll of Dusk's strengths to the lieutenant, before finishing with: "One weakness: She's overconfident and will stop at nothing to kill me. But she's a coward it you hit her enough." Was her reassurance, before the two sisters lunged, Dusk's eyes widened as Shine suddenly ducked, and she went sailing over her. And Dusk's eyes widened when she realized that Arkhor was standing there.

Shiningwater's Bio
Dusk Ref:

Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:01 am

Ark smirked at the sight of Dusk standing in front of him, moving into a charge towards her, and lunging his chest slamming into her. Following up with a bite and swipe of his front claws. Ark replied "Thanks... my water should protect me from the heat" as he prepared himself for a counter attack, shifting his armor boosting his defense around his chest, but leaving his areas slightly weakened. Facing towards the dark dragon he snarled "You might as well give up! Your not getting past me!"

Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantis Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:10 am

// I don't have ideas about what to write, since my character is "KO" Razz I'll rejoin once the fight is finished //

Atlantis
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next