Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A Helping Hand (Private with Arkhor and his Hatchlings) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A Helping Hand (Private with Arkhor and his Hatchlings) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.org

Latest topics
» Fishing (Open)
by malaki Sat Sep 04, 2021 6:17 pm

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Sun Aug 29, 2021 8:24 am

» Hello fellas!
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Aug 16, 2021 5:34 pm

» Resentment (Soshi)
by Incus Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:30 am

» Reluctant Announcement (Gifted Crystals)
by Gemna Thu Aug 05, 2021 5:19 am

» The Kingdom of Twilight/Twilight Industries [WIP]
by Lady Aurora Twilight Mon Jul 26, 2021 2:12 pm

» A Summons! (Open to all Tribe leaders)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Jul 09, 2021 9:56 pm

» Taking the Reins? (IceWings)
by Snowblaze Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:25 pm

» A Walk in the Darkness (Open to all)
by malaki Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:02 pm

» Trials and Tribulations (Tenebris)
by Cyclone and Typhoon Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:51 pm

» Harsh Realities (Open to Humans)
by Soshi Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:50 pm

» Dark Shadows
by Tenebris Sat Jun 05, 2021 3:07 pm

» Dealing with Darkness Part 2 (Chogath)
by Tenebris Sat Jun 05, 2021 2:36 pm

» Fish, Fins, and Scales (Poem)
by Poem Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:07 am

» Delete this account thanks
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:19 pm

» FELWORLD
by Grimone Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:45 pm

» My characters
by Zappy Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:31 pm

» Zappy
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:18 pm

» hello???
by Bassasail Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:17 pm

» A Salty Encounter(Open)
by Minnow Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:57 am

» Ashram(solo)
by Richard Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:13 pm

» Eluuna (Finished)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:49 pm

» Something to Care About
by Abbadon Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:22 am

» Poem, the lost
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:28 am

» New Arrivals (Helia + Attor) [In need of a Guardian]
by Attor Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:09 pm

Top posting users this month
malaki
A Helping Hand (Private with Arkhor and his Hatchlings) Vote_lcapA Helping Hand (Private with Arkhor and his Hatchlings) Voting_barA Helping Hand (Private with Arkhor and his Hatchlings) Vote_rcap 

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

A Helping Hand (Private with Arkhor and his Hatchlings)

5 posters

Go down

A Helping Hand (Private with Arkhor and his Hatchlings) Empty A Helping Hand (Private with Arkhor and his Hatchlings)

Post by Oceana Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:44 pm

Oceana was wandering around within the palace, wondering what she should do. It had been just a day since she saw Arkhor's hatchlings. She was excited to see them again. All four were playful and very active. Oceana decided to take a break from hunting that day and take a look at the pups again. She hoped that today she could actually play with them, especially Rayla and Aari. The tracker liked them the best. When they become trainees, Oceana hoped to train one of them, if they wanted to become a tracker. She neared the nursery and Oceana thought she heard some wailing. She quickly picked up her pace to see if Arkhor was okay. After all, he was the father of four. When she entered the nursery, they seemed fine, but Oceana still asked the question. She greeted the lieutenant, "Hello Arkhor, how are you?" Then the blue dragon looked at the pups, "I don't know.. but I thought I heard some wailing.. But maybe it was imagination.. Anyways, you need help with the hatchlings? I'm free today." Oceana hoped he could say yes, for she wanted to play with the pups a bit.

SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

A Helping Hand (Private with Arkhor and his Hatchlings) Empty Re: A Helping Hand (Private with Arkhor and his Hatchlings)

Post by Arkhor Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:58 pm

// This is following up A new family topic in case people get confused //

It was early in the morning, Ark began to wake up to get ready for his daily patrol, after giving the hatchlings their breakfast he suddenly heard one of the hatchlings cry, It was Aari clearly upset that her father would have to leave for most of the day, Ark walked up to Aari nuzzling her saying "Don't worry I will be back later on" trying to comfort her. He then heard another dragon enter the room it was Ocean, "Hey Ocean, just a bit tired but otherwise good."  he replied and continued "Yeah it was Aari not wanting me to go, Yeah sure feel free they could use some company" he made sure that all the hatchlings where fed as he was walking out he spoke, "Hey just keep an eye on Rayla, she can be troublesome."

Alts: Nebula, Blizzard, Zyailor, Dusk, Monsoon, Devi, Degzauth, Rohkar, Lucy
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

A Helping Hand (Private with Arkhor and his Hatchlings) Empty Re: A Helping Hand (Private with Arkhor and his Hatchlings)

Post by Aari Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:09 pm

Aari knew what was going on. Daddy was leaving and this stranger was here to replace him, but nobody could replace daddy. Aari's screaming intensified. She began wailing at the top of her lungs. The room began to rapidly drop temperature and the ground beneath Aari froze. The powers she inherited from her mom were going out of control with her emotions.
Aari
Aari
SeaWing Trainee
SeaWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceana Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:22 pm

Oceana nodded. She was happy to help take care of the hatchlings. As Arkhor told her that it was Aari who was wailing, Oceana looked at her. Her face was beginning to understand what was going on between the conversation. Her face began to droop and began wailing. Her cries became louder, and then they were like ear piercing screams. Oceana flinched and quickly crouched down. But then, she noticed that the floor was beginning to become icy. She had to quickly calm Aari before the room got any colder. "Shhh Aari.. It's okay. Daddy just going to do his job in the tribe." Oceana picked her up gently, making sure that she would not be frightened, "Arkhor, you can go. I'll take care of them, especially Rayla." The tracker hoped that she would not lose any of the hatchlings when he left.

SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:29 pm

Ark also flinched at the loud wailing, but then walked back to Aari tickling her belly with his paw, "Hey I won't be long, Ocean will be here for you" he said with a soft growl. He then began walking out of the room saying his goodbyes, "See ya later guys".

(Exit for now)

Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aari Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:38 pm

Aari's tears began to fade as she noticed her father coming up to her. He tickler her and she giggled but then he left for good this time. The tears began to swell up again and the crying began a new. Why was this world so cruel. There was no reason he had to leave. Couldn't he see she needed him.
Aari
Aari
SeaWing Trainee
SeaWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceana Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:51 pm

Oceana held Aari out as Arkhor tickled her. "Good.. She seemed to calm down.. A bit.." She hoped that it would last. But as the father left the room, Aari began to swell up again with tears. She quickly calmed her, "Aari, it's okay, your father will be back soon. He has to do some stuff for the tribe." Then she looked back to see the other three still there, glancing up with curiosity at Oceana. Then she looked at Aari again. She hoped that she would not cry again, "Meanwhile, wanna play a game? You can choose it Aari if you want."

SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aari Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:57 pm

At this point Aari missed her father so much already she didn't care if it was a stranger in the room. The stranger was holding her gently. Aari's wailing died down slowly till it was gone and she just rested her eyes still tearing. Aari didn't want to do anything she just wanted to keep being held.
Aari
Aari
SeaWing Trainee
SeaWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Krotos Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:03 pm

Thirahan had been in the corners of the cave him and his siblings had been imprisoned in for so long. Searching, Longing for a way out. He had been clawing the slippery rocks with his talons, attached to such a wyvern like bodied figure. "Agh." He whimpered, but softly. He started to speak not too long ago, but he still uttered few words to strangers.

He had searching the whole place down for a opening, other then the cave opening. Because if he left from that exit, he'd probably be caught by his dad. "That Oceana girl is here again. Humph. Maybe I can sneak past her since dad's gone.." A devious but curious expression crossed his face. He then continued to claw the slippery rocks, even leaping up to high ground. Exotic as ever, and unable to sit around.

Krotos
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Male Posts : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceana Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:18 pm

Oceana looked down at Aari. She had finally settled down and closed her eyes. Oceana thought she was asleep so she wiped the tears off her eyes. She carried her for a while, deciding not to put her down in case she began wailing again. As she looked around, Rayla and Vay seemed to be very quiet, but Thirahan looked to be excited about something. Knowing that the hatchlings had been in the cave for a while, Oceana thought that he wanted to leave without her seeing. She thought it was her imagination, but decided to look more closely at him then. She looked at the other three hatchlings, "You guys want to do something?"

SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Krotos Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:26 pm

Thirahan perked his tiny ears at the voice of Oceana, he innocently smiled back towards her, "By do something you mean leave? Right? Right! Let's leave!" Thirahan sprinted out of the cave's exit, leaping from rock to rock beyond the pond. As big as the guy was, he was fast. It was only a second before he reached a somewhat steep cliff. "I can't fly, but there's no way I'm going back to the cave!" He leaped down, attaching his talons between cracks of the large rocks. Climbing downward towards the ground.

Krotos
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:43 pm

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwww!" cried Rayla, screaming like Aari did, "But I don't want you to leave!" she began to roll on the ground and bounced on Oceana, biting her foot, then jumping back and hissing. Then she ran off, ice appearing where she stepped, and dove into her little pool, eyeing Oceana with the most hatred in the world. She then spotted Thirahan and decided to follow him through a secret passage in the small pool.

Rayla

Female Posts : 641

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceana Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:21 pm

"Owwwwww!" Oceana has almost dropped Aari when Rayla bit her foot. Luckily, her foot was much thicker and didn't hurt as much. She quickly supported Aari into her arms to make sure that she couldn't drop when Oceana went to follow Rayla and Thirahan. They went to a small pond in the cave and the tracker couldn't go in. Not with Aari sleeping. She could still see them in sight, but hope that thy would not be gone. Oh, how she hoped that the hatchlings could behave. Then she remembered Vay still back there, but when Ocean turned around, he was still there. She hoped that Arkhor could come back soon to fix the situation. She wasn't their mother, so they could never listen to her. In fact, they thought of Oceana as a stranger. She was starting to feel sad; she was very excited to be with the hatchlings. She quickly forgot about the thought and quickly tried to call them back. The only way she could do it was to prank them; the tracker didn't want to put them into more danger. If one of them died, Oceana would feel guilty forever, "Rayla! Thirahan! Hurry and come back! Your father's coming." Oceana didn't care if she got bitten again, she hoped that she could get them out safetly.

SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:30 pm

// Ark Entering //

Ark was returning from his patrol early, since he worried leaving the hatchlings for too long. As he was returning he heard Ocean talking to Rayla & Thirahan, he hoped that Ocean didn't have too much trouble from them both. Ark slowly entered the room peaking his head round the corner, "Hey, where are Rayla and Thirahan?" he asked Ocean.

Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aari Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:38 pm

The familiar sound of her fathers voice woke Aari form her slumber. Wearily she got up and looked around. As soon as she saw her daddy she was suddenly filled with energy. "Daddy!" She yelled before jumping off of Ocean. Aari sloppy glided over to her father. Landing on him she hugged him and refused to let go.
Aari
Aari
SeaWing Trainee
SeaWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceana Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:42 pm

Oceana saw Aari woke up. She turned back and saw Arkhor entering. The tracker settled down the hatchling carefully, before she bounded to her father. "Hello Arkhor, I kinda need help with Rayla and Thirahan.. They kinda jumped into the pond when I was holding Aari.. Sorry.." Oceana hoped that the other two hatchlings would come out from the pond. She prayed that their would be no danger within Rayla and Thirahan.

SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:59 am

Ark smiled and nodded towards Ocean, "Yeah don't worry they can't go anywhere. There's no need to apologize, they both are rebels even to me" while nuzzling Aari happy to see her again. "Hey, you can't stay there, how else am I going to walk" he laughed with a soft growl, "Wana go on my back?" he asked the young hatchling. Turning back towards Ocean, "Hey thanks for helping out, your welcome to stay longer if you want. Also next time you visit I can stay" he replied with a happy smile.

Ark than began walking towards the pond where Rayla & Thirahan where, poking his snout into the water. "Hey, you guys gona come out? I brought a large marlin today."

Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Krotos Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:17 am

Thirahan froze at the voice of his father. Thirahan was hungry, but there was no way he was going back in that cave! His ears still perked, he squinted at his father and stuck his tongue out, "No way! It Took me forever to get out of my prison!" He swam away to the other side of the pond, "JAILBREAK!" He laughed deviously, swimming deeper into the pond, just then he thought something. "I'm fast underwater but almost as fast above it! It could work!" He swam upwards, jolting out of the water. He wiped his face with his wyvern body before sprinting towards a cliff. He peeked down, it was very steep. But nothing was too steep for him! Below the cliff was a deep river, enough to catch his fall. He took five steps back before taking a deep breath, "On the count of three... one... two... three!" He leaped off the cliff, headfirst into the water. He could feel bruises on his body, but it was nothing! That is when he shook his head and looked above the water, to see the cliff. "I'm free! Yeah!" He cheered as he swam down the river.

Krotos
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:37 am

As Thirahan was swimming away from Ark, he frowned knowing that the hatchlings where getting bored and wanted to explore more, especially Thira, Ark chased after Thira, but he couldn't get close to him, he was very fast despite his size. Once he stopped at the edge of a 'small' waterfall Ark knew he was going to jump. As he shouted "Thirahan! be careful!" the little hatchling jumped off and dived into the small river below. Ark then took a small glide to catch up to the small hatchling, grabbing Thirahan in his paws. "Now take it easy, I know that your bored" he expressed with a soft growl. He checked his back to make sure Aari was alright, she was still hugging him holding on tight. While heading back to the cave, Ark spoke to both of them "Hey guys, I don't have to do patrol tomorrow, how about we go for a swim in the ocean?" Ark knew it was frustrating for Rayla & Thirahan being coped up , continuing "But only if you behave! Thirahan"

After returning back to the cave he dropped both hatchlings on the floor gently, while also dropping the large Marlin on his tail. "Now everyone eat up your gona need your strength for tomorrow!" He smiled while eating one of his own.

Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceana Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:48 am

Oceana was shocked. Thirahan had jumped into the river. She hoped that the fall didn't hurt much. She also knew that the river's currents are strong. Despite his fastness, she knew that the little hatchling could not beat the current. Luckily, Arkhor glided and saved Thirahan. As the 4 hatchlings ate their fill, Oceana realized that it had been a long day and was hungry. She decided to go hunt, "Ark, I had a fun time with your kids today. Since your going to the ocean tomorrow, want me to accompany you? If I do my jobs today, I'm pretty sure that Atlas and Shine would let me off. So.. Want me to?"

((Exiting for now, have to hunt. I'm gonna see Ark's answer and then leave. Start the next day Ark Razz ))

SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Krotos Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:01 am

Thirahan was stuffed with the food. Tasted... fishy. He smirked deviously before laughing, "That was fun! I wanna do it again! Jailbreak is so fun! Tehe!" He started to laugh  as if someone said the funniest thing in the world. He started to climb up onto the walls, still jumpy. Before he knew it, he was hanging upside down off the ceiling. His talons glued between the porous rocks. His ears then perking at the sound of the word 'ocean'. He froze and grinned, "Really?"

Krotos
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:18 am

Ark turned towards Ocean, "Sure you can come" he smiled, As Ocean was leaving it was getting dark. It was time to get the hatchlings to sleep, "Right guys its getting dark, time to get some sleep" he curled up on the nest making sure that every hatchling was getting ready for bed. Ark covered the hatchlings with his wing for warmth, following with a yawn and got some sleep.

Next Day, Ark stretched slowing waking up. He carefully got up trying not to wake the hatchlings just yet, walking to the entrance to see if it was light yet. The sun was just rising so he gently spoke to the hatchlings, "Come on guys time to get up" while heading towards the small pile of fish in the corner to give them their breakfast.

Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceana Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:24 am

Oceana woke up bright and early. She was excited to go with Arkhor and his kids. After cleaning up her room, she left to go to the ocean. The tracker hunted some tuna and hunted some for the tribe. She decided to go swim to shore to check something. The blue dragon broke the surface and saw that the sun was shining beautiful sparkles against the sea. "Perfect, a good day to play." She then returned to palace to where Arkhor was staying. She knocked on the door lightly, and entered. "Good morning Arkhor. How are you? I went to the ocean today and the weather beautiful. You guys ready to go play?"

SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:50 am

As Ark was giving the hatchlings their breakfast he heard a light tapping at the entrance, it was Ocean as Ark greeted her. "Hey Ocean, Me and the pups are good, just woke up." He smiled turning to look back at the hatchlings who had nearly finished their breakfast. "Yeah we should be good to go, once these guys are finished"

Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum