Celestia: email@example.com Baldirak: firstname.lastname@example.org
by Súl Iolar Today at 11:31 am
» Resentment (Soshi)
by Soshi Today at 8:55 am
» A Salty Encounter(Open)
by Minnow Today at 6:09 am
» Eluuna (Finished)
by Eluuna Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:19 pm
» New Arrivals (Helia + Attor) [In need of a Guardian]
by Attor Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:09 pm
» Poem, the lost
by Poem Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:57 am
» Dark Shadows
by Poem Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:01 pm
» Leona's dragon
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:25 pm
» Dealing with Darkness Part 2 (Chogath)
by Chogath Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:06 pm
» The Liber Perpetuity Mortis (Necromancy Lore, still in progress)
by Tenebris Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:49 am
» Account Deletion Request
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:24 am
» A Difference...(Open)
by Poem Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:50 pm
» Harsh Realities (Open to Humans)
by Soshi Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:21 pm
» Island-Call [Wake]
by Phantasmas Thu Dec 10, 2020 9:06 am
» Discord Server?
by Lori Iolar Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:57 am
» Welcome To Chatbox.
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:51 am
» Zyra the Kind
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:38 am
» Wondering Lost Thoughts (Open)
by Poem Sat Dec 05, 2020 9:00 pm
» Who Dat? (Tene and Family)
by Tenebris Sat Dec 05, 2020 3:18 pm
» Monsters, M o n s t e r s! (open)
by Poem Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:59 pm
» Well... Here we are again
by Tenebris Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:12 pm
» Heritage Festival ((Open to All))
by Solomon Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:59 am
» The Duet (Tenebris)
by Tenebris Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:22 am
» Red Vs. Blue: Highlands
by Bassasail Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:04 am
» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:22 pm
Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Personality: Thirahan is quite the dare devil of the feud. He takes the easy way out of any situation and does it with style! He does have a flexible body, which makes flying easier for him. And because of his large, flexible wings , he has handfuls of control while flying, though... "Crash Landing" certainly gets you(r) attention!
Thirahan is a curious male. Adventurous. If there a mouse scurrying away into the deepest cave, what does Thirahan do? Follow it at all costs! Duh? It's like his mission! But overall Thirahan is stubborn, Arrogant, curious, kind, and a good friend. And even somewhat shy. And frequently rude to people he chooses to act towards to. He can be foul-mouthed and hard-headed, but is certainly not self-centered, even though he seems that way. He is very protective and possessive over the simplest of things. He always has something to say back and is very playful. He cares for his kin and they are practically his world.
Thirahan is very social but sometimes even he likes solitude and silence, especially while he's sleeping. He is straightforward and can be quite the charm and romantic. However, Thirahan is sensitive and kind at times. He has many different sides to him. Over time, he had a lot of personal changes and is kinder then usual. Although he is still arrogant and hard-headed, and foul-mouthed, he knows how to act in certain situations. He can be caring, fun, and calm. He has more control of his emotions than ever. He doesn't get angry as quickly and acts mature. He is strict, stoic, and stern at times as well.
He tries to look after his close ones and doesn't like to get his paws dirty in someone else's mess.
- Swimming- He's more of a seawing when it comes to water. He loves it!
- Flying- Though it common for some dragon to love flying, he enjoys it the most. Able to see thing from a different height, it glorious.
- Purposely Getting Lost- He sometimes intentionally gets lost, adventure!
- Fruit- He loves all fruit! Even rotten ones!
- Excitement- He's always enjoyed drama.
- Rebelling- It's always nice to take the daring way out, even if there are consequences!
- Sitting Around- As curious as Thirahan is, sitting around is the worst thing for him.
- Scrolls- He says he doesn't like reading, but he enjoys learning, but not reading.
- Dragons larger then him, he doesn't know that though. He usually acts toughs and even ignores them. But it gives him the shivers if it effects him at all.
Height: 29 Feet Tall
Scales: Main Scale colors consisting of sea blues with other parts being a darker shade of blue and black along with his underside being yellow.
Appearance: Thirahan is a rather lean brute. He has muscle but it seems to be in a tight package. He has long, smooth horns along with other physical features on his body.
Tribe Information and Status
Tribe: Rouge (Former Seawing)
Family: Aari (Sister), Rayla (Sister), Vaynade (Brother), Sterlynn (Brother).
Skills and Abilities
- Ariel Combat- Using his big, strong wings, he can make the tightest
- Underwater Combat- With enhanced endurance then others, he is extremely swift underwater.
- Scalding Water- Thirahan as the unique ability to edit his water's temperature. It could be scorching hot water to a decent warm temperature. He can also warm the water around him.
- "Leaking"- Sometimes water of a chosen temperature would penetrate through Thirahan's scales willfully. This can be used as a coat of scorching armor.
- EarthWings- A natural weakness.
Combat Style: ---
RP Sample: Thirahan had been venturing out in the water for a little. Though he doesn't go that deep. He had just opened his eyes recently, so seeing underwater wasn't so easy. And sometimes it hurt his eyes, but that didn't stop him from diving into the splashy fun. It got darker with every push he made deeper into the deep. He occasionally, no, frequently went back to the surface.
- SeaWing Scholar
- Posts : 32
Reputation : 0