Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Itsa me Asch
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Yesterday at 11:40 pm

» When You Can’t Run from Your Problems. (Cyclone and Typhoon, Sting)
by Sting Yesterday at 9:14 pm

» I have an idea for a character, but I'm not sure if it'll be allowed. . .
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Yesterday at 7:31 pm

» Lilith
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Yesterday at 7:28 pm

» Name change?
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Yesterday at 7:26 pm

» Silvynath the rogue
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Yesterday at 7:22 pm

» An Odd set of Twins (Read/critic only)
by Cyclone and Typhoon Yesterday at 6:20 pm

» An Attack by the River ((Súl Iolar, Lori))
by Súl Iolar Yesterday at 2:45 pm

» Snow and Romance and... danger (Destella)
by Destella Yesterday at 4:58 am

» Taking a Sick Day
by Wake Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:55 pm

» Muddy footprints
by Lori Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:51 pm

» AIVAS Calling - Dragonriders of Pern
by Guest Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:15 pm

» A mobile game fit for dragon lovers such as we
by Lori Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:20 am

» My Beowulf bb needs love and attention :( even though he pretends he doesnt want any. . .
by Beowulf Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:33 am

» Break the Wheel [ season 7 AU Game of Thrones RP ]
by Guest Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:39 am

» Ethereal Character Registration
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:10 pm

» I used a fake email, now I can't get my new character. . .
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:04 pm

» The Day is so... (Open to all)
by Ragnarock Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:26 am

» A Dreamless Rest
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:04 am

» What happened? to this land i called home? (open to all)
by Luke Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:35 pm

» What is There to Protect? (Gifted Crystals [Seawing/Icewing] only)
by Chloe Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:27 pm

» Primal Minds
by Guest Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:12 am

» Down Down And Down
by JunEye Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:10 am

» 'Souls RPG
by Guest Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:49 pm

» I'm sorry for being innactive...
by Lori Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:20 pm

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Chakravartin The Demi-Dragon

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chakravartin The Demi-Dragon

Post by Chakravartin on Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:22 pm

His back:

Personal Info

Name: Chakravartin
Nickname: None
Personality: Chakravartin is a highly mature and knowledge-able individual. He is almost always calm and quiet,never bothing another if needed,and is deathenly wise.He holds a equal amount of respect towards humans and dragons alike,and seeming holds the Kings and Queens in high-regard,often bowing in their prescence.He holds the concept of 'Peace' in very high regard and will do many things to keep it.He also seems to mediatate from time to time,showing his immense patience.However,he is not entirely like this.If excited enough,he will loose his composure and act like a normal person,even going as far as saying 'awesome'.However,he will then catch himself,and say he is sorry,embarrassed at his out-burst.He is also rather shy about the concept of mateing,for obvious reasons.

Interests: He enjoys meditating,teaching others,and upholding peace.

Dislikes: He dislikes to much loud noise,loosing his composure,and excessive violence.

Fears: While very brave,he does have one fear,which is the world in utter chaos.As a man who practically preaches Peace,this is obvious.

General Appearance

Height: 5 Feet 7 Inches(Weights 123 pounds)

Scales: While,only covers half his body

Eyes: Left eye is red with 3 tomoe, the other is a dull purple with rings around the pupil

Appearance: Chakravartin has a rather..erm...unique appearance.He has ten protrusions coming from his back, five near his shoulder and five near his hips, as well as a black assortment of ten magatama on his back; one large one, with a black ring-like pattern within it, on his mid-back, and nine smaller ones, arranged in rows of three, below it. In addition, the entire right half of his body has a unique , scale-like pattern across it. He commonly wears haori,which is made from his shedded skin.As such,it bares the characteristics of his normal skin.He has snow white hair and two horns also sprout from his forehead; the left smaller than the right. Additionally, he has six magatama markings across his chest.He seems to wear the lower part of a robe on his lower torso,the robe being black in color. He commonly carries a ilertrant staff,made from a unknown,extremely hard metal,so hard that,he can use it as a weapon against dragons.

Tribe Information and Status

Tribe: None(yet)
Family: None(Patrati(Mother,deceased/Vashaparna(Father,deceased)
Mate: None
Hatchlings: None(Can mate with either human or dragon)

Skills and Abilities

Strengths: Due to having his soul binded with a dragons,he has numerous dragonic characteristics.Besides his appearance,his small body has the power,endurance,and speed of a Firewing,making him able to defend himself against most beasts,despite his size.He can also fly and has adept use in magic,ranging from creating fog,to making spheres of varying sizes,to making structures for defense and attack.

Special Abilities: He is very skilled in magic.He can create spheres of explosive energy,the size ranging from the palm of his hand,to the size of a dragon's head.He can create a immense fog,which he primaryly uses for escape.Finally,due to being binded to a Firewing,he has the basic abilites of one,which is breathing fire.He can also fly despite having no wings.His weapon of choice is his staff,which is so hard,it can defend and hurt rivaling dragons.

Weaknesses: While very powerful,he is not without weaknesses.Despite having the physical prowess of a Firewing, this merely means he can fight and defend better.As such,dragons can still kill him.Also,his magical attacks,depending on the size,tire him out quickly,to the point of exhaustion at times.

Combat Style: He seemingly mimics of a martial arts style of sorts,using his immense physical strength to his advantage and punching his enemies.He also tends to whack them with his staff or use his magic if needed.

Background

History: (What is your dragon's backstory? Optional)

RP Sample: (Provide a RP sample of how you would roleplay)

Last edited by Chakravartin on Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chakravartin

Male Libra Tiger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chakravartin The Demi-Dragon

Post by Celestia on Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:28 pm

APPROVED assuming we aren't out of no where going to start requiring RP samples

Quotes:
[15:53:21] Apolis : Yes, semi gods shall be treated with the uttermost respect of course!
Gala: UNLEASH THE FURY OF THE NIGHT!
[00:33:27] Abyss : Happy coming outta yer mum day~
[01:31:17] XaJjang : 90% of this site's "Metagaming" or "Powerplaying" is the opposite.
[01:31:26] XaJjang : It's jsut really badly worded posted, or jsut bad posts in general.
Celestia
NightWing Hatchling
NightWing Hatchling

Female Scorpio Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top