Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Rebuilding and Repairing (Open to all - followup to From the Deep) - Page 2 Dragon10

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.org

Latest topics
» Once I'm gone
by Cygnus Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:32 am

» To Claim an Island (RISK, DRF Edition)
by Wake Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:15 am

» Advisory Training: Part 2 (Wake)
by Phantasmas Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:29 pm

» Festival of ascendants (Open to All)
by Incus Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:29 pm

» The Hunter's Return ((Open to All))
by Solomon Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:10 pm

» Grey meets Blue (Wake)
by Tharasis Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:08 am

» Akarui
by Tenebris Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:21 pm

» A Knight of Leostonnia Chapters 5-8 [Read only]
by Tenebris Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:58 pm

» Sins of the Fathers (Tenebris)
by Tenebris Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:14 pm

» Nightwing Society
by Tenebris Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:45 pm

» Unexpected Repercussions (Tenebris)
by Tenebris Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:36 pm

» You've Got A Friend in Me (Wake)
by Wake Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:43 pm

» Cyclone and Typhoon: The Twin Storms
by Baldirak Che'le Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:46 pm

» Keeping up Appearances (Vilkas)
by Vilkas Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:01 am

» Kulden, Exploring Griffin
by Baldirak Che'le Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:26 am

» Silent Watch(Open to Twilight)
by Galeon Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:08 am

» Venture Into Adulthood (open)
by Noctis Umbra Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:26 pm

» Noctis Umbra's Characters
by Noctis Umbra Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:38 pm

» Noctis Umbra Jr.
by Baldirak Che'le Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:13 pm

» Adder, the Icewing
by Baldirak Che'le Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:59 pm

» Silence, Lies, and Ink (Hildrhilt)
by Chogath Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:03 pm

» On the Road Again, Part 2 [Open to Everyone]
by Hildrhilt Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:28 am

» Slender, creatures of the Downside Under
by Bassasail Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:30 pm

» Addali the Bounty Hunter
by Wake Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:00 pm

» Lost and Found (Hildrehilt, Destella, Snowscale)
by Snowscale Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:34 am

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Rebuilding and Repairing (Open to all - followup to From the Deep)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Rebuilding and Repairing (Open to all - followup to From the Deep) - Page 2 Empty Rebuilding and Repairing (Open to all - followup to From the Deep)

Post by Korramyr on Tue May 20, 2014 4:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

Korramyr sat on his haunches, surveying the scene before him - the lovely dining hall with enough room to feed thousands, with a massive table set to serve thousands. He rather liked the scene, plenty of food and drink ready to provide for anyone who came and was hungry, plus that table was beautiful, crafted by the finest of the SeaWing artisans.

There was just one problem - a massive, gaping hole in the ceiling of the dining hall, the only thing holding the water of the sea out was a magical barrier that he had to set up with the help of the guards that were a bit more knowledgeable in the arts of the arcane. He called out to Shiningwater, who was no doubt nearby, "Hey. Where's Norketh? He said he was going to help repair!" He stood up, trotting over to his mate, looking around impatiently. "Seriously - have you seen him?"

"YOU wish to hurt MY friends? Well sir, you may find that just a bit too difficult. You have to get through ME first."

I suppose I have the potential to make your day. It does depend if you actually let me try though.

Sorry I've been posting so little as of recent. I'm not a big fan of the topics where people post what seems like twenty things every few hours. It makes it hard to keep track of things.
Korramyr
Korramyr
SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Male Libra Tiger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Rebuilding and Repairing (Open to all - followup to From the Deep) - Page 2 Empty Re: Rebuilding and Repairing (Open to all - followup to From the Deep)

Post by Korramyr on Wed May 28, 2014 3:08 pm

"It would be a good idea," Korramyr said quietly, eyeing Norketh's strange shift in attitude. "Wait here," he said, sprinting off to follow Norketh. "Wait! I have a preposition for you!" He came to a stop next to Norketh, beckoning for him to come down to whisper something into his ear.

(( I'll shoot a PM your way to tell you what Korramyr's saying, Godzilla. ))

"YOU wish to hurt MY friends? Well sir, you may find that just a bit too difficult. You have to get through ME first."

I suppose I have the potential to make your day. It does depend if you actually let me try though.

Sorry I've been posting so little as of recent. I'm not a big fan of the topics where people post what seems like twenty things every few hours. It makes it hard to keep track of things.
Korramyr
Korramyr
SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Male Libra Tiger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Rebuilding and Repairing (Open to all - followup to From the Deep) - Page 2 Empty Re: Rebuilding and Repairing (Open to all - followup to From the Deep)

Post by MoonShade on Wed May 28, 2014 4:40 pm

((Sorry guys, Went camping and couldn't post, also forgot to tell you. Sweat ))

Shine busily repaired hole after hole, ceiling in countless holes. She listened to the others talking about plans for defenses and listened carefully to the description of them. Of the vague memories she had of her past, they seemed to fit the description of what had raided her tribe. And caused my Sister to try and murder me... The thought came unbidden. She pointedly ignored it, focusing on all of the tiny little gaps in the ceiling, her eye for detail coming in handy.
She turned curiously at Norketh's strange mood shift and watched him leave. She considered following, and pointedly ignored the urge, he wanted to be alone. She landed on the floor of the palace again, staring at the half-a-bucket left of plaster. She grinned. "Perfect amount!" Shine turned her gaze to Atlantis. "The Whirlpool Idea sounds great! You need official permission from Korramyr, but-if it counts for anything-I approve!"

((I didn't have the "Deep Ones" already planned out when I wrote Shine's past, but now they fit. Everything is suddenly clicking together about her past. o.0))

My Bio: http://www.rpgdragons.org/t681-moon-the-shadow-melder
Other Accounts:Shiningwater, Asaya, Lye, Radiance, Sterlynn, Vale
MoonShade
MoonShade
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Female Aquarius Dragon
Location : Hiding in the Shadow behind you....Don't bother looking

View user profile http://www.allout.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Godzilla on Wed May 28, 2014 5:30 pm

Norketh considered Korramyr's offer carefully. He whispered his response back to the Sea Wing King. (PM Very Happy)

The Giant Sea Dragon looked back towards Atlantis and Shine, "Atlantis you are powerful warrior, you can count on my aid any day. You as well Shining Water."

Norketh bowed his head to Korramyr and made his way outside, swimming above the city and towards the open ocean.

Male Posts : 53

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantis on Thu May 29, 2014 10:10 am

Atlantis smiled at Norketh "You have proved to be a very strong dragon... In the true sense of the word." He laughed telling him another joke "Consider me as your trustful ally... and friend."

Atlantis glanced at Shine once Norketh was gone. "I'm glad you approve the whirlpool trap." The seadragon also looked at Korramyr, waiting for the king's approval.
Atlantis
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Male Posts : 742

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Korramyr on Thu May 29, 2014 3:04 pm

Korramyr had a rather odd look on his face, standing right by the opening to which Norketh had left. Norketh had given something to Korramyr which he put in one of this many belt pouches, giving a strange look of confusion and amusement as Norketh walked off. He turned, heading over back to the group. "Sorry, what? I had to ask Norketh something."

Korramyr
Korramyr
SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Male Libra Tiger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantis on Thu May 29, 2014 3:29 pm

Atlantis looked at Korramyr. "I'm planning to set up whirlpool traps to take by surprise the enemies. The traps will be activated when the Deep Ones are going to attack the kingdom." He explained before to yawn. "We can talk about the details later. Now I'm going to take a rest. The last events, including the wall's reparation, were kinda exhausting." He laughed.
Atlantis
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Male Posts : 742

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2