Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Advisory Training? (Wake)
by Wake Yesterday at 1:49 pm

» An Odd set of Twins (Read/critic only)
by Cyclone and Typhoon Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:07 pm

» The Day is so... (Open to all)
by Ragnarock Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:47 am

» Down Down And Down
by JunEye Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:11 pm

» Snow on the Mountain (Open to all)
by Cyclone and Typhoon Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:33 am

» INFIDELIS: A Modern-Day Stray Dog Survival RP
by Guest Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:05 pm

» New Locations for different Tribes.
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:11 pm

» Ethereal
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:01 pm

» scripts are kewl
by Anon_lulz Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:35 pm

» Snow and Romance and... danger (Destella)
by Destella Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:32 am

» Ragnarock (Finished)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:42 am

» Mending and Adjusting (Humans Only)
by Súl Iolar Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:25 pm

» extinction-stray canine rpg
by Guest Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:01 pm

» PLEDGE; A Pokemon RP
by Guest Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:57 pm

» Tenebris has returned
by Raygnar Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:14 am

» Oh, my manners! Yesss...
by Taconth Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:05 pm

» Taconth's (ISwooceRightIn) Swooceful Character List (and one rabbit head)
by Taconth Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:34 pm

» Taconth, The Oddity
by Taconth Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:18 pm

» Solving the Mysteries (Open to All)
by Monster Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:54 pm

» 1st Dragon! :D
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:54 am

» Mission: Twilight (Open to all)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:38 pm

» Role-Playing and Roll-Playing
by JunEye Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:15 am

» I be Back... More or Less
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:10 am

» Abstract Reality
by Guest Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:03 pm

» Possible Monster Ideas
by Snowscale Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:56 am

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

The Last Dragon of House Vampirius. *Remade*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Last Dragon of House Vampirius. *Remade*

Post by Czeczhes Markov on Fri May 02, 2014 6:46 pm

Czeczhes Vampirius.:

Personal Info
Name: Czeczhes Vampirius
Nickname:Lord Czeczhes Vampirius Of House Vampirius
Personality: Czeczhes Vampirius is a vampire, he is quiet and dark. Sticking to the shadows and feeding on careless dragon's blood...Calm and silent in general, however his personality tends to be deceiving via his actions. Though mannered and reclusive most of the actions he tends to take are dark and evil at points. Czeczhes travels everywere silently and lonesome, hiding in the dark and stalking his prey...Very rarely do you see him out in the daytime due to his weakness to the sun.
Interests: Feeding, Meditating, Spell reading.
Dislikes: Daylight, Good willed dragons, School of restoration
Fears: Czeczhes is Afraid of experiencing all that he did back on Jrevolge centuries ago, it traumatizes him to this day.

General Appearance
Height: 39' 12''
Scales: Dark Black Scales that are smooth and flat...
Eyes: Glowing Dark Red...
Appearance: Czeczhes is dark black scaled with crimson red, sharp claws. Dark red runes are covered around his body and neck, he has a creamy white underbelly and under his neck. Black wings that are filled in with Maroon, Czeczhes has a long red spiny tail with a very sharp pike at the end of it which is used in combat. Czeczhes has two long upwards curve horns that are followed up by two small ones next to them....Two long sharp, perfectly curved crimson fangs are hidden inside his maw-they do not display themselves unless he pops them out which is generally during his feeding-, Czeczhes wears a half skull helmet that only covers the top of his head and face/snout; This represents his sorcery and honor in his house.

Appearance: Ancient Form

Height: 11' 5''
Form:Draconian
Appearance:Czec is a Draconian while in this form, the armor he wears is a legendary/Ancient set that is one of it's kind. It is black, spiked and specially carved/Runed designs all over it, it is a full plated armor set that gives maximum protection. It had a intimidating, demonic look to it. The helmet is full plated that is designed to fully cover Czec's entire head/muzzle, his horns have slots to poke out from the back, the eye slots on the helmet make Czec's already dark red glowing eyes to shine brighter making him look even more intimidating. The armor covers Czec's tail thoroughly but allows his pike to stick out for combat, the armor appears to be heavy but allows alot of mobility though protects equivalent to two heavy armor sets combined. Near the chest, the right shoulder is wrapped with a dark red banner representing house Vampirius; Czec's realm's old government.
Enchantments on the Armor:Czec's armor set only fits on Czec only, it will turn to dust and disappear if worn by anyone else. The ancient armor has the ability to regenerate Czec's mana whenever technically making him able to cast as many spells as he wants. The armor allows Czec to cast bigger spells and it appears to him when he calls for it. If the armor is damaged it can be repaired by a welding soul rod.
Back Story to the ancient armor:The Ancient Vampiric armor was made by the finest and most skilled blacksmith's on Jrevolge. It was said to be made for the powerful Bloodgods however they were made for the rulers of house Vampirius-There was only two of these complete sets ever made; one for Czec's father and one for him- The first set made for his father was destroyed during the fall of the Jrevolge realm. However Czec's armor set was kept in a pocket of the void waiting for the day Czec had achieved his adult hood and unlocked his full potential. The armor was made thousands upon thousands of years ago, carved and smelted by the most rare and most powerful metal on Jrevolge: Black rune ore. However there was only enough for two sets in the entire realm, Black Rune ore is very strong and light like titanium on earth but more fined. Although it is the most powerful of metals it can be penetrated by strong magic and something really huge. Aswell as dragons, if they claw at it in the right spots or all day if they wish. Black rune ore armor has a natural ability to grow with the wearer to fit their size and only their size.

Tribe Information and Status
Tribe: Nightwings
Family: Deceased/Unknown.
Mate:N/A
Hatchlings:N/A

Skills and Abilities
Strengths: Czeczhes is highly agile, physical strength is mediocre, All School's of Magic are his expertise (Excluding Restoration), At Night he can see in the dark and he is more powerful while the sun is down. Czeczhe's tail is the most used and most powerful part of his body, his Scales allow him to be almost invisible in the shadows....Czeczhe's tail is very sharp and is shaped like a spear...it can go through solid titanium and the toughest of scales when fully thrusted...
Special Abilities: Czeczhes' Runes begin to glow very bright red and they swirl all over his body when using his strongest spells, aswell as his eyes glowing a even brighter red....As instinct when near death, his body automatically camouflages and he turns invisible and a blast of darkness that sends anything within a hundred feet flying through the sky.....At Night, Czeczhes has the ability to 'steal' or absorb a sleeping dragon's dreams to power his mana/magic.
Weaknesses: The Sunlight causes Czeczhes to feel slightly fatigued....Even though powerful with magic, his smooth scales make him a horrible close combatant...His tail is long which makes it a easy thing to grab and pull him away from places for bigger dragons....
Combat Style:Czeczhes stalks and creeps in the night, hunting prey in places they couldn't see him from....Stealth is his professionalization, he hunts at night and feeds at night, Magic is his expertise if he's detected, His tail if he needs to attack upclose and personal....

Background
History: Czeczhes Vampirius, Originated from a different Dimension known as the Jrevolge Realm. Czeczhes is a former royal of House Vampirius which is the governmental superpower on Jrevolge, these ancient and royal, powerful vampires were ruling the Jrevolge realm for ions until they were overthrown and all beheaded by House Vulgaan, a growing and neighboring government in the Jrevolge realm....Though Czeczhes escaped with a powerful, ancient realm teleporting spell, which allowed him to flee from his collapsing realm to the earth realm, Pyyria. Czeczhes had two forms on Jrevolge, a human and a dragon form, being able to alternate between the two....however ever since arriving to the Pyyria Realm, he seemed to lose that power, although he still remained with the ancient spells he always possessed.

Now that he remains a dragon, which does not bother him- Czeczhes lurks the night and the shadows seeking to live a new life which he accepted in Pyyria....hoping to someday retrieve the Restrato Arch Sepulcher-It is but a ancient and very powerful staff that was kept by the Emperor of House Vampirius, Czec's father-....The Restrato Arch Sepulcher was crafted by pure energy harvested from stars.....proving the Jrevolge Realm was a highly advanced civilization. The Restrato staff possess's the power to absorb a entire living thing's life force and put it into a black, glassy stone that when crushed in the wielder's hand/paw it gives them a temporary invincibility and very powerful mana/magicka enhancement....although the staff only works once a day, it also can be used to kill anything alive, plant, animal or dragon with after shots...though the stone absorption effect only works once per day......

However, the Restrato Arch Sepulcher was lost in the deepest, ruin of House Vampirius on the destroyed, Jrevolge realm.....

Czeczhes had recently fullfilled his quest and goal in life to become a adult and obtain his ancient power and unique armor set; with this being in effect he now hopes to travel back home to retrieve the Staff to protect it under his supervision.

Last edited by Czeczhes Vampirius on Wed May 14, 2014 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Czeczhes Markov

Male Posts : 33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Last Dragon of House Vampirius. *Remade*

Post by Frostflare on Fri May 02, 2014 6:49 pm

That is awesome. And long. I love it! Welcome. I recommend to join the nightwings.

Now how do you feel?I bet it is like this. Wimper 
But that's ok.(Not really Sweat )
So , who wants to party? Mwhahaha 
I'm sure that it will bring you to your grave. Shocked
__________________________________________________________________________________
Frostflare's Theme song
Theme Song:

You really want to see the demon inside?
Frostflare: Demon Mode:

Watch out for my other accounts
Shadow Lugia, Soul, Nova, Sekianoowari , Dovewing, Chibi, Keroro, and Neos
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom on Fri May 02, 2014 7:01 pm

Yes, NightWings are perfect for you. They're mostly battle-hungry and hungry for blood-lust and they always hunt at night, if not t night, in the shadows. 

Welcome to DRF, Czeczhes Very Happy

In war, there is no prize for the runner-up.

Other Characters: Gemini, Viper, Frostbite, Xylnthian, and Helios
Phantom
Dragon Goddess of Magic

Female Libra Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Czeczhes Markov on Wed May 14, 2014 1:43 pm

Massively Updated 5/14/5960 B.C.D
Czeczhes Markov

Male Posts : 33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare on Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:25 pm

You need to edit the whole name thing. Just saying.

Now how do you feel?I bet it is like this. Wimper 
But that's ok.(Not really Sweat )
So , who wants to party? Mwhahaha 
I'm sure that it will bring you to your grave. Shocked
__________________________________________________________________________________
Frostflare's Theme song
Theme Song:

You really want to see the demon inside?
Frostflare: Demon Mode:

Watch out for my other accounts
Shadow Lugia, Soul, Nova, Sekianoowari , Dovewing, Chibi, Keroro, and Neos
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content