Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Norketh the Wanderer Dragon10

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.org

Latest topics
» Minnow
by Minnow Today at 10:22 am

» Predators Amongst Prey [ASSASSINS ONLY]
by Naviera Yesterday at 10:44 pm

» the search for elderwings {open to dragons and or until elderwings are found]
by Orkev Yesterday at 10:15 pm

» Live Finds a Way (Order of Starlights)
by Jurragon Ignis Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Sweet Dreams [OPEN TO NIGHTWINGS]
by Balthazar Yesterday at 8:47 pm

» Knight of Leostonnia Chapters 1-4 (Story Submission)
by Tenebris Yesterday at 8:14 pm

» A Knight of Leostonnia Chapters 1-4 [Read only]
by Tenebris Yesterday at 8:06 pm

» How Often One Returns (For Kip)
by Kip Yesterday at 7:38 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Yesterday at 6:41 am

» Boys vs. Girls
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:13 pm

» Captive-Born Meets Held-Captive (Tenebris)
by Tenebris Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:01 am

» Trading Post (open)
by Tenebris Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:31 am

» I Solemnly Swear I Am Up To No Good [Open]
by Tenebris Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:34 am

» Nessesary Evil For A Greater Good (Tenebris)
by Tenebris Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:07 am

» To Beileve or Not Believe (Kenina)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:38 am

» Advisory Training: Part 2 (Wake)
by Phantasmas Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:12 am

» Father and Child Bonding Time (Cygnus/Sul and El)
by Súl Iolar Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:16 pm

» Veigar ◇ Murderer of Multitudes
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:37 pm

» Zyra the Kind
by Lori Iolar Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:57 pm

» server IP isn't working
by LordAurora02 Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:10 am

» A Walk Through the Cold (Open)
by Snowblaze Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:34 pm

» How to Raise A Captive-Born Dragon (Snowblaze/Soulcry)
by Vilkas Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:12 am

» Little Dragon, Big World [OPEN]
by Vilkas Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:30 pm

» Lucky Cats Sticker Company
by XaJjang Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:26 am

» Spilling Blood By Twilight [Ra'Shei and Anguis Tenebris]
by Anguis Tenebris Wed May 29, 2019 12:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

Jurragon Ignis, Minnow

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Norketh the Wanderer

Go down

Norketh the Wanderer Empty Norketh the Wanderer

Post by Godzilla on Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:53 pm

Norketh the Wanderer 2cf2f13b365deeebafd4a4468f721081-d6hvigl
Personal Info
Name: Norketh

Nickname: (N/A)

Personality: Norketh is a stoic dragon, since he has lived most of his early life alone in the vast oceans and island chains he has not have much practice with social interaction with his own kind. He is weary and usually on guard as he has had to fight for his survival for most of his life. This does not mean however that he is malicious or aggressive, he is merely slow to trust others and is ready to defend himself with all his fury if need be. He is a survivor and a deadly fighter. However deep down Norketh is lonely and wants to reconnect with his kind and has a very compassionate side to him. Once he has made a friend he will protect them until his very last breath. He does not like combat and confrontation but he is not afraid of it. Though he has a hard and gruff exterior, he has a heart of gold.

Interests: Norketh loves laying out on a beach and warming up, he loves sea gulls, he loves exploring new areas, and he loves to eat lots of fish.

Dislikes: Anything trying to kill him be it giant squids, demons, merpeople, or other dragons, he hates dry humidity, unnecessary bloodshed, cruelty.

Fears: Nortketh does not fear much but an incident involving an underwater cave-in when he was a hatchling has left him claustrophobic. Though he has learned to brave his fear as he got older he will not go in tight spaces unless absolutely necessary.  

General Appearance
Height: 72 ft. tall on all four legs, 97 ft. long

Scales: Norketh is dark ocean blue all over, mostly like the picture. Though he has grey stripes on his side that can glow green when he gets too excited.

Eyes: (Jade green)

Appearance: Norketh is very large blue water dragon, though in truth he is a mixed breed as his father was an earth dragon and that’s where he gets his size and build. He has webbed feet and long claws and a paddled tail well designed for swimming. A row of spikes runs from the bottom of his neck down to the tail. He has spikes on the bottom of his chest as well. He has many scrapes and scars all over his body and one scar on the bridge of his snout from a large creature he fought with in the deep ocean. His left wing is slightly torn from the bottom.

Tribe Information and Status
Tribe: N/A
Family: The only family Norketh ever knew was his mother Jenira, she died of sickness when Norketh was 8 years of age. His Father Glant, was killed by a group of renegade dragons while Norketh was still an egg.
Mate: N/A
Hatchlings: N/A

Skills and Abilities
Strengths: Norketh is a large and powerful dragon who has both a lot of hunting and combat experience. He is not a dragon you want to take lightly. He is very cunning and patient. He has good amount of durability with a high pain threshold. Being a water dragon he is very fast swimmer and can stay under water for a long time. Thanks to his earth dragon heritage as well he can fight better on land than many pure blooded water dragons. Though he can make many mistakes he is very adaptive and a quick learner.

Special Abilities: N/A

Weaknesses: Norketh is a powerful fighter but has many disadvantages as well. Humidity severely slows him down and staying to long in it could cause serious problems. Norketh still has much to learn about socialization and nuances of different personalities, he can be easily manipulated or tricked into dangerous situations. His protectiveness of his friends can be taken advantage of as well. Being a tooth and claw dragon he does not have any ranged attacks and must rely on his physical strength, speed, and cunning to win a fight. Though just as fast and deadly as any water dragon in the water his size makes him less maneuverable than most other water dragons.

Combat Style: Norketh is a ferocious brawler though he isn’t one to rush aggressively into battle unless absolutely necessary, preferring to analyze his prey or opponent before picking the right way to tear them apart. If that is not an option, he will fight ferociously. His tough hide, speed, and strength more than make up for his lack of ranged attack. Though he still must be careful and fights defensively against opponents who are equal or even more powerful than he is… until he can either get a killing blow or find a way out of danger.

Background
History: To sum up a long story, Norketh was raised by his single mother in the vast Crystal Sea far from the Sea wing kingdom. She was kind and taught Norketh how to hunt. When she died Norketh spent most of his life trying to survive the harsh oceans, finding reprieves in the many small island chains. Only going back into the water to hunt. As he got bigger Norketh had to hunt bigger prey which put him at odds with other large predators of the deep. He survived many battles with these monsters. Norketh lived and continued to explore the sea, trying to live life to the best of his lonely life… until one day he stumbled upon a large shoreline. Where he encountered other dragons for the first time. His life would never be the same…

RP Sample: Norketh reeled back a little when the colossal squid rammed him from the side and began to wrap its slimy tentacles around his body. “Not today friend…” Norketh growled as he curled inwards and bit a chunk off of the large mollusk’s head. His large wings acted as a shield, preventing the squid from getting a good hold around his body. Norketh’s claws started tearing apart the squid who now realized it just bit more than it can chew. It tried to pull away but Norketh’s powerful jaws kept it from going anywhere, even when it shot out ink. “You cost me a meal so you’re on the menu now you *%#&@!” Norketh thought as he tore apart his attacker. He felt the scratches on his wings from the hooked tentacles but he had taken worse. His hide was very tough and it would take a lot more to make him a meal. Norketh dragged his meal up to the shore line and began to feast

Last edited by Godzilla on Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:51 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Just wanted to truly make him a sea monster ;))
Godzilla
Godzilla

Male Posts : 53

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Norketh the Wanderer Empty Re: Norketh the Wanderer

Post by Chloe on Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:06 am

whoa... epic dragon of epic proportions!, just saying you will make an epic seawing!

welcome to our forum, i give you my deepest welcome

IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Libra Cat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak on Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:36 am

Accepted Norketh Very Happy

Welcome to the forum Welcome
Baldirak
Baldirak
EarthWing King
EarthWing King

Male Scorpio Dog

View user profile http://www.rpgdragons.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Godzilla on Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:42 am

Thank you both Smile I hope to Rp with both of you soon!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiningwater on Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:07 pm

Sweet! Welcome to the forums! I'm Shiningwater, Seawing healer and mate to the king. But call me Shine. It's a lot easier. Believe me. 
Anywho, I hate formalities, so I'll skip to the point where I get very excited. OMG YOU WOULD MAKE SUCH AN AWESOME SEAWING JUST GAAAAAAAAH! 
Ok. I'm good. Seriously though, welcome and I hope you enjoy!

Shiningwater's Bio
Dusk Ref:

Norketh the Wanderer Captur10

Norketh the Wanderer Squidkid11
Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

View user profile http://squidkid11.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Godzilla on Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:30 pm

Thank you! I like your character Shine a lot as well! From some of the stories I've read she is definitely one of the hearts and souls of the SeaWings. She is adorable as well Smile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiningwater on Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:29 pm

Aww... *blush* Thanks! Although, It's hard not to be the heart/soul when there's a grand total of 4 Seawings, 5 if you join. XD

Shiningwater's Bio
Dusk Ref:

Norketh the Wanderer Captur10

Norketh the Wanderer Squidkid11
Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

View user profile http://squidkid11.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Godzilla on Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:36 pm

Hey numbers don't matter, it's the heart and soul that does my friend Smile And right now Norketh is now discovering other dragons for the first time, he is wary and gruff but if you can persuade him to your cause he will be a loyal and fierce sea wing.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Korramyr on Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:57 pm

Heart and soul of the SeaWings, Godzilla? 'Fraid she's one of three (technically four if you count OceanFlare, he's barely on, and I think he's Chloe's alt) that are actually active, despite our numbers.

Kind of a shame, but the DRF community is rather small as of now.

"YOU wish to hurt MY friends? Well sir, you may find that just a bit too difficult. You have to get through ME first."

I suppose I have the potential to make your day. It does depend if you actually let me try though.

Sorry I've been posting so little as of recent. I'm not a big fan of the topics where people post what seems like twenty things every few hours. It makes it hard to keep track of things.
Korramyr
Korramyr
SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Male Libra Tiger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantis on Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:36 pm

Hey, nice to meet another seadragon Very Happy  I hope to see you around Smile 
Atlantis
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Male Posts : 742

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Godzilla on Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:15 pm

Like wise Atlantis Smile and Korramyr, I'm Norketh will most likely join the SeaWings, if one of you can convince him to stick around Razz haha. Don't worry my friend, the community will grow more over time!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Korramyr on Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:01 pm

You don't need to worry about asking to join. I'm always open to new members. :3

"YOU wish to hurt MY friends? Well sir, you may find that just a bit too difficult. You have to get through ME first."

I suppose I have the potential to make your day. It does depend if you actually let me try though.

Sorry I've been posting so little as of recent. I'm not a big fan of the topics where people post what seems like twenty things every few hours. It makes it hard to keep track of things.
Korramyr
Korramyr
SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Male Libra Tiger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Godzilla on Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:18 pm

Hahaha awesome, I look forward to when our dragons meet. It will be an interesting encounter for sure haha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflare on Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:49 pm

Welcome! I look forward to meeting you in rps! We are all glad to have you here! If you have questions PM me, phantom, Vulthar, Enz Zziio, Shiningwater, Kazumi, or Shardas. Hope to see you around!

Miraculous//Attack On Titan//Blue Exorcist//Black Butler//Tokyo Ghoul//Percy Jackson//Supernatural
Snowflare
Snowflare

Female Aries Cat

View user profile http://theclancats.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum