Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.org

Latest topics
» The Search (Open to All)
by Hildrhilt Yesterday at 5:48 pm

» Updated Active Characters List
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Yesterday at 9:37 am

» Hildrhilt's Character List
by Hildrhilt Yesterday at 12:31 am

» Hildrhilt of Storm and Earth
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:51 pm

» Father and Child Bonding Time (Cygnus/Sul and El)
by Svadilfare Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:00 pm

» Dominion Realms,the construction of a unique sci-fi fantasy forum!
by Bassasail Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:31 am

» In Hunt of Survivors (Twilight Imperium, Open to all)
by Tharasis Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:54 am

» Audience with the God of Fortune (Wake)
by Kelarth Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:31 pm

» Searching (Open to Dragons/Lessers)
by Ptelea Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:57 pm

» Field Hospital(Sherlock)
by malaki Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:06 am

» Edge of Success (Aftermath continued)
by Attor Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:15 pm

» A Glimmer of Hope in the Darkness (Starlight Order only)
by Snowscale Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:50 pm

» Trading Post (open)
by Svadilfare Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:40 am

» Super Smash Bros Life Itself
by Marin Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:38 pm

» SkyWing and LightWing Ranks
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:31 pm

» Destella: The Feathered Serpent
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:59 am

» Aevon of Earth and Steel
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:23 pm

» mate or family
by malaki Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:23 pm

» Sherlock
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:10 am

» Uhhh Hello
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:01 am

» Story Submission: A Dragon in the Southern Skies (Multiverse Contest.)
by Wake Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:15 am

» A Dragon in the Southern Skies (Multiverse Contest)
by Wake Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:11 am

» Creating more than one character
by Epiphany Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:24 am

» A Fortunate Paradox of Time [Private Full Gods]
by Kelarth Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:29 pm

» Editing Character
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 2 Bots

Kasai Noctis

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Sleenia SoftWind

Go down

Sleenia SoftWind

Post by Sleenia on Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:42 am

Personal Info

Name: Sleenia
Nickname: Soft Wind
Appearance: She is a medium size dragon, she have a sinuous body and white/pearl scales that have a bit of other colors noticible whit the light or reflection in differents areas, she has horns and a quite long but strong muzzle, yellow eyes, white claws too and very sharp teeth, her appareance and power make her looks like a dragon of the light, but to say the truth she touches a bit of the all of the elements
Personality: She is quiet and reserved, reflexive honest and generous, she is alone for the most even if she like the company too, she is also sweet but do not trust others too much even if she use to be nice with almost everyone, she need to know better someone before to have any ideas about and take the decision to open herself to others, she is intuitive and very sensible, her empathy is very strong and she is very brave if a friend is in danger

Tribe Information and Status

Tribe: N/A
Rank: She is not perfect but quite good in almost everything, anyway she is quite good at healing, giving relief from the wounds, or making the others feeling more calm, she can create a kind of shield protection not too strong but good enough, and also use her powers or to cheat and go unnoticed and hide well, her father was a leader, and she is trying her best to interact with others
Family: N/A
Mate: She is waiting for the right dragon
Hatchlings: N/A

Skills and Abilities

Strengths: She is agile and fast, even if she is not very big or strong she can fight well wnough, if she is motivated she can show up a lot of streght and bravery
Special Abilities: she don't know well how her powers works, but she can controll tangible and intangible things, maneuvering and transform the essence, this make her able to interact with almost everything and the other elements
Weaknesses: she is not too much strong so this make her vulnerable in a fight, an enemy can see a weak point also in the others she cares about, but her big weakness is also her strenght
Combat Style: she do not have an unique combat style, not one at all, because she try to adapt herself at the situation, but she try to fight using her mind, strategy, looking for the best way to attack or escape if it's necessary and moving the material creating a bit of confusion to gain advantage, she also try to use the streght of the opponent to gain advantage even if it's not easy

Background

History: She lived with a pack of dragons like her, but moved after big battle that destroyed almost everything in her lands and her family, father, mother, a brother and a sister, she have no idea where her family is and she don't know if they are still alive, she doubt that even if she have a little hope, she had also a mate, a black dragon who was kind with her and protected her in the battle, she don't know what happend to him too
RP Sample: Moving to new lands http://www.rpgdragons.org/t749-moving-to-new-lands#10712

PS: I hope it's everything ok, I had some difficulty to describe her and her skills, I can edit it anyway and try to put down it better, I tryed to describe it to make easyer to others to understand and also think in wich tribe she could be in, if she will join one, she could be also neutral and interact with others or help the other tribes

Last edited by Sleenia on Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Sleenia
LightWing Queen
LightWing Queen

Female Posts : 499
Location : A very quiet and peacefull place touched by the sun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sleenia SoftWind

Post by Sleenia on Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:47 am

It's ok? can comeone confirm/accept it so I can start a roleplay?
and I don't know where or how

She might look simple but she is deep, loyal and so sensible she does have a great intuition. Strong and wise as her father was, she comfort and give hope, but can be a uncexpected true force of the nature you should watch out of, expecially if she have someone to protect.

Slee Asra Erin Aly
Arts ©️ charro Isvoc Rafa
Sleenia
LightWing Queen
LightWing Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Levish on Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:12 am

okay question is your character just a random dragon with no tribe, just wondering is she was part of any of the normal tribes on here. also as for your question on rping. under the roleplay section there are some places to choose from there are some open topics that you can just join in with. i have a topic once your approved and colored and ready to go you can jump into. i know i might get in trouble for posting here but i tried pming you and i don't think you know how to work the pming system. also hanging out in the chat box is a good way to talk to other members.
Levish
EarthWing Vulcan
EarthWing Vulcan

Male Posts : 169

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleenia on Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:26 am

Thank you, about the question, she have no tribe, not yet at least, and I don't know for sure if she will join one, she could be also a neutral dragon or help other tribes giving messages or doing things
I'll try to open a topic then, to present her, and maybe join the chat, thank you for helping me ^^
Sleenia
LightWing Queen
LightWing Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia on Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:40 am

Having a power that allows you to control all the other elements is a no.

Quotes:
[15:53:21] Apolis : Yes, semi gods shall be treated with the uttermost respect of course!
Gala: UNLEASH THE FURY OF THE NIGHT!
[00:33:27] Abyss : Happy coming outta yer mum day~
[01:31:17] XaJjang : 90% of this site's "Metagaming" or "Powerplaying" is the opposite.
[01:31:26] XaJjang : It's jsut really badly worded posted, or jsut bad posts in general.
Celestia
Goddess of the Moon and Stars

Female Scorpio Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleenia on Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:53 am

Astral wrote:Having a power that allows you to control all the other elements is a no.
Astral, have you seen how i roleplay or have you readed well the description? it's not like that........
this makes me very perplexed

She might look simple but she is deep, loyal and so sensible she does have a great intuition. Strong and wise as her father was, she comfort and give hope, but can be a uncexpected true force of the nature you should watch out of, expecially if she have someone to protect.

Slee Asra Erin Aly
Sleenia
LightWing Queen
LightWing Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia on Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:22 am

After some chatting and help from Atlantis this is APPROVED

Quotes:
[15:53:21] Apolis : Yes, semi gods shall be treated with the uttermost respect of course!
[01:31:17] XaJjang : 90% of this site's "Metagaming" or "Powerplaying" is the opposite.
[01:31:26] XaJjang : It's jsut really badly worded posted, or jsut bad posts in general.
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare on Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:28 pm

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm. I still don't like the controling alo the elements thing. Its pointless for me to say this because I am either going to get hated on or ignored.

Now how do you feel?I bet it is like this. Wimper 
But that's ok.(Not really Sweat )
So , who wants to party? Mwhahaha 
I'm sure that it will bring you to your grave. Shocked
__________________________________________________________________________________
Frostflare's Theme song
Theme Song:

You really want to see the demon inside?
Frostflare: Demon Mode:

Watch out for my other accounts
Shadow Lugia, Soul, Nova, Sekianoowari , Dovewing, Chibi, Keroro, and Neos
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia on Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:32 pm

Thats not what it is though. Which is why it was approved.

Quotes:
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare on Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:46 pm

Ok. That makes sense, controlint all elements thing wouod be OP.

Now how do you feel?I bet it is like this. Wimper 
But that's ok.(Not really Sweat )
So , who wants to party? Mwhahaha 
I'm sure that it will bring you to your grave. Shocked
__________________________________________________________________________________
Frostflare's Theme song
Theme Song:

You really want to see the demon inside?
Frostflare: Demon Mode:

Watch out for my other accounts
Shadow Lugia, Soul, Nova, Sekianoowari , Dovewing, Chibi, Keroro, and Neos
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleenia on Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:15 pm

as Astral said i tried to explain that it wasn't like that, that way, it is not OP i would never do that
it's like she is connected with the environment and she can manipulate things just a little bit it's her caracteristic,
it's more connected with the etere or the essence of things and element, she is not of course capable to breath fire like a firewing and she does not have nightwings powers
for example to defend herself she just use this "pure" power which can be connected to her light nature and make the air trembling to confuse a enemy or to consolid a shield like (which is not strong as something that...a eartwing can do for example?)
she is more related with making peacefull environment, making others relax and healing a bit and give relief from wounds, this is one caracteristic or two if we want to separate light from that (but light, life is in everything) "her power" can be reassumed in the light one
and it just have an interaction with other elements cause and effects like every other element or power, fire on wood, water etc
she can capture the essence of someone or something, because she is intuitive
and she can try to manipulate a bit a ...missile incoming? to just make it change a little to not be hitten directly
(also, there are dragons with multiple powers, and even if one have all the controll of magic it's important to be ok and not to kick others dragons like a bully, but a dragon like that? can exist
so it can be balanced or op,  but well used and maybe with the permission to do it...and still balanced and fair)
also I think the references should work just as a reference, because one will have story, adventure and maybe somenthing in the personality or powers can change, and so the story, one do not have alway much time and it's almost impossible to update it with everything , with all the things going on during the years, it would be an epic reference
I believe it's just a general idea (and must be done accurately anyway)
but the char and the story...everything nrelated with the dragon will be developed during the roleplays, this is the most important thing to me, one can evolve, and it is essential the behaviour on each person

Slee Asra Erin Aly
Sleenia
LightWing Queen
LightWing Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down