Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.org

Latest topics
» Cute Meets Chaos (private with Discord)
by Discord Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:43 pm

» Teacher wanted 2
by malaki Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:23 pm

» The Search (Open to All)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:27 pm

» Tharasis App
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:40 am

» Destella: The Feathered Serpent
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:36 am

» An unexpected encounter ( Private w/ Hildrhilt )
by Tharasis Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:06 am

» On the Apex of Power (private w/ Tenebris)
by Discord Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:49 pm

» Kingdom of Leostonnia
by Tenebris Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:00 am

» Family Unit (solo,finished)
by malaki Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:05 pm

» Strawhat // One Piece AU
by Fuentes Sat Nov 24, 2018 1:12 pm

» I made a mistake
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:04 pm

» Hello~
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:51 am

» Leyonta (WIP)
by Leyonta Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:49 pm

» Uhhh Hello
by Wake Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:28 pm

» Father and Child Bonding Time (Cygnus/Sul and El)
by Súl Iolar Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:28 am

» A Glimmer of Hope in the Darkness (Starlight Order only)
by Haneul Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:26 am

» Edge of Success (Aftermath continued)
by Haneul Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:16 am

» In Hunt of Survivors (Twilight Imperium, Open to all)
by Maleboga Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:54 pm

» Story Submission: A Dragon in the Southern Skies (Multiverse Contest.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:50 pm

» Nearan's Character Sheet
by Nearan Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:42 am

» Trading Post (open)
by Richard Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:35 pm

» Searching (Open to Dragons/Lessers)
by Wake Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:53 am

» Audience with the God of Fortune (Wake)
by Wake Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:49 am

» Cradore the Massive
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:23 pm

» Guryon the Vicious
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:36 pm

Top posting users this month
Discord

malaki

Cyclone and Typhoon

Svadilfare

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

An unexpected encounter ( Private w/ Hildrhilt )

Go down

An unexpected encounter ( Private w/ Hildrhilt )

Post by Tharasis on Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:22 am

Tharasis flew high in the sky. performing all sorts of aerobatic manuvers in random order.
Hearing the wind blow as he cuts through the air. seeing the landscape and how lush it was, never had gotten old to Tharasis.

Tharasis after sometime had gotten a bit parched from his flying. Time seemed to just fly by when he does this. He dives down from the clouds fast, Then with his wings he pulled himself out of his steep dive. He was going towards a small river he had seen before he dived.

Now he maintains his altitude gliding to his destination. Only flapping his large wings to correct his heading or to prevent himself from loosing his speed and altitude.
Tharasis

Male Scorpio Monkey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An unexpected encounter ( Private w/ Hildrhilt )

Post by Hildrhilt on Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:35 am

Hildrhilt lay upon the soft grass the small clearing provided, the grass similar to a plush pillow beneath her as the quiet hum of nature buzzed around her. Soft hazel eyes almost closed in her relaxed state, the sound of the trickling river to her right singing a soft lullaby as the birds that perched upon her thick scales sang along. Buzzing of bugs and the sweet smell of the lush foliage around her greeted her senses.

Her charcoal scales soaked up the bright sunlight, causing her to heat to a comfortable temperature as a sigh escaped her nostrils, a single paw’s talons digging gently into the earth. She would simply look like a giant pile of boulders to an untrained eye, silent and unmoving.

Hildrhilt almost missed the sound of wingbeats as her relaxation had caused an ease to her otherwise tense state. The sound caused her eyes to open widely before turning her lumbering head toward the sky, nostrils flared as she searched for the source of the sound.

There. A dragon as blue as the sky drifted beneath the clouds, diving slightly yet maintaining their speed. Anxiety began to flicker as her wings twitched, ready for a quick escape if she so needed to yet she remained upon the ground. Most dragons would not attack one another but she would not let that thought take over and she would remain cautious of the approaching creature.
Hildrhilt
EarthWing Citizen
EarthWing Citizen

Female Posts : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tharasis on Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:55 am

Tharasis kept himself focused, flying closer and closer to his destination. But something had caught his eye. Something small in an open field seemed unnatural to him, as if he saw a bunch of rocks just magically moved. a small speck from his point of view, maybe it was just his imagination he thought.

He could sense his growing curiosity. and eventually this overcame his need to quench his thirst. Slowly Tharasis adjusted his heading, He doesnt know where he originally saw the speck. But he had last seen it in an open clearing, so there he went he had gotten lower in his flight towards the clearing.

As he came close enough he slowly came down landing gently on the soft green grass. folding his wings he continued to walk forward in a random direction. He could hear the sound of nature, how the birds sang the leaves of the trees rustled. Nothing seemed to be out of place, still he had the feeling he would find something here.
Tharasis

Male Scorpio Monkey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hildrhilt on Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:08 am

Hildrhilt continued to watch the dragon, too far to truly make out anything other than its color, yet she saw the direction change. Her anxiety truly spiked then as she knew they had seen her, unsure if they knew she was a dragon or not, but she continued to remain still.

When the dragon came to their landing, Hildrhilt’s nostrils flared and quivered, air rushing in as she attempted to take in an unfamiliar scent. When their scent met her senses, she curled her tail around herself yet remained laying down. No matter if this dragon was a threat, she did not want to abandon her sunbathing.

As the dragon drew closer, she could feel the vibrations growing in intensity beneath her, spines upon her jaw beginning to stand slightly as her keen hazel orbs continued to scan the treeline for any sudden and unnatural movement.
Hildrhilt
EarthWing Citizen
EarthWing Citizen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tharasis on Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:24 am

As Tharasis walked he had almost given up his search until he caught a strange scent. It was dragon scent. This finding had not only made Tharasis a bit more curious but also hesitant to continue his search. He knew where the scent was coming from so he began to walk toward the direction it came from.

The scent grew ever more stronger with each step he took. It smelled particularly sweet, female maybe he thought to himself. Eventually he came closer and closer and could make out a body. it was laying down and not moving. odd he thought, there was no blood so it could have not been killed. maybe it was scared he thought.

eventually he was just a few meters away from the unknown female. still it did not move despite him coming ever more closer, not wanting to think it was dead he assumes it was sleeping. though that did not make much sense, why would sleep out here in the open?

He then spoke in a calm soothing voice careful to not startle or to seem like a threat and said Hello, are you awake? are you hurt? you know i can see you. and with that he waits. hoping for a response.
Tharasis

Male Scorpio Monkey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hildrhilt on Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:33 am

The vibrations continued to grow in intensity as the scent continued to become stronger with a slight musk to it, so it must be a male. Hildrhilt continued to remain still with only her eyes moving as she stared at the treeline, the faint movement of shadow meaning that it would be able to see her soon.

Almost as though the dragon could read her thoughts, it spoke. Definitely male. She thought to herself before relaxing only slightly, keeping her eyes upon his form, “I am awake and no, I am not hurt. Plus, I can see you as well. I saw you a while ago when you were flying.” She said slowly, looking at her form with a slight inward smile.

She could see why the male would think that she was injured. What dragon is walked up on and doesn’t move or seem to react? Why, only the nervous Hildrhilt of course. She thought to herself with a shake of her head. She continued to remain still, the only movement that of her tail as she tightened it further around her legs.
Hildrhilt
EarthWing Citizen
EarthWing Citizen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tharasis on Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:06 am

She spoke as Tharasis had hoped she would. He then said with his still calm voice Well let me clear something here. i have no intention of harming you. My name is Tharasis by the way... And you can get up now if you wish. with that said Tharasis sat down next to the female dragon. In his mind he was happy to find someone after a bit of time.

It can get lonely at times for Tharasis. Though he does meet other dragons, it was a rare thing to happen. this encounter felt somewhat different from all the others. Still Tharasis was happy to find her alive and well but he still felt a bit uneasy, though she looked harmless and innocent. the feeling of her turning against him still lingered in Tharasis's mind.

Maybe shes bating him into an ambush. or she was waiting for him to be at his most vulnerable state. Still Tharasis trusted her that she would not do anything.
Tharasis

Male Scorpio Monkey

View user profile

Back to top Go down