Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.org

Latest topics
» Aevon of Earth and Steel
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:23 pm

» Trading Post (open)
by Richard Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:38 pm

» mate or family
by malaki Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:23 pm

» Sherlock
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:10 am

» SkyWing and LightWing Ranks
by Attor Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:22 pm

» Uhhh Hello
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:01 am

» Audience with the God of Fortune (Wake)
by Kelarth Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:11 pm

» Story Submission: A Dragon in the Southern Skies (Multiverse Contest.)
by Wake Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:15 am

» A Dragon in the Southern Skies (Multiverse Contest)
by Wake Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:11 am

» Searching (Open to Dragons/Lessers)
by Ptelea Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:59 am

» In Hunt of Survivors (Twilight Imperium, Open to all)
by Epiphany Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:26 pm

» Creating more than one character
by Epiphany Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:24 am

» Father and Child Bonding Time (Cygnus/Sul and El)
by Súl Iolar Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:27 am

» A Fortunate Paradox of Time [Private Full Gods]
by Kelarth Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:29 pm

» Editing Character
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:18 pm

» Edge of Success (Aftermath continued)
by Attor Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:39 pm

» Epiphany, The Proud LightWing
by Epiphany Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:27 pm

» Strawhats: One Piece RP
by Temp Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:33 pm

» Epiphany's Characters
by Epiphany Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:58 pm

» NARUTO FORUM RP
by NFRP Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:14 pm

» Fourth Character of Nevermore, Morgos Jaakune
by Nevermore Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:37 pm

» Taru Hurribane, The Golden Wind
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:52 am

» Rotten Forest (Open to all)
by Monster Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:37 am

» Aftermath (Starlights only)
by Attor Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:09 am

» Rargi Character Creation! (Sorry if I did this wrong)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:35 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Searching (Open to Dragons/Lessers)

Go down

Searching (Open to Dragons/Lessers)

Post by Ptelea on Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:16 pm

Ptelea raised her head out of the entrance to her underground den. A 70ft tall tree-like creature had been wandering around outside for a few days. She dared not go outside. However, the food she'd had stored away for just such an occasion was now gone. With the slew of monsters that had come through the area lately, Ptelea had wanted to move, anyway. This particular creature--which was actually a threat to her--was just the final straw. When night fell, Ptelea emerged from her den and quickly took to the sky. She flew south, toward the southern sea. She hoped these creatures might be fewer toward the coast. Being part NightWing, she could see well in the dark, so she flew for a few hours, stopping frequently to avoid the nocturnal creatures.

Ptelea came upon a cliff overlooking the ocean. She hadn't intended to go quite this far, but she didn't feel like backtracking right now. Ptelea knew that ocean-side cliffs could house grottos, so she looked for one. As she flew alongside the cliff, she spotted one. Flying into the cave, Ptelea found a spot to land. It smelled like another dragon lived here, but because of the ocean, she couldn't quite tell how fresh the scent was. Perhaps that hadn't been here for some time. The Mute laid down, deciding to make the most of whatever time she had if indeed someone did call this cave home, and get a little sleep.

Ptelea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Searching (Open to Dragons/Lessers)

Post by Wake on Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:49 am

Wake quickly leapt out of the water, holding fish in both his jaws and his talons. In the wyvern’s maw was a hammerhead shark he has just captured, and in his was a pair of tuna. He was already full, but it never hurt to have extra food. He looked around for a moment. Not a single human ship in sight. With a smile, Wake darted back towards the coast.

Thankfully, the coast was mostly untouched by the monsters so far. The only reason Wake could figure for the lack of activity was not enough food to make it worthwhile. Not enough food, no reason to bother. Right?

The wyvern soon got to his den, a cave in one of the sea cliffs. The grey colored dragon slowed as he landed inside, dropping his catch as he did, but he was surprised by what he found in there. It was a familiar looking dragoness sleeping in his den. Wake approached warily, not wanting to disturb the ness’s slumber. Wake then somewhat spoke up. ”Um... hi.”

Name by Lori.
Alts: Tormaigh, Cyclone and Typhoon, Súl Iolar, Snowblaze, Destella.
Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvipPYFebWc&list=PL0805FB61D7503BC2&index=11
Wake

Male Leo Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ptelea on Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:30 pm

Ptelea hadn't been sleeping long--at all, actually--when the den's owner arrived. She smelled the dragon before he entered; he smelled of fish, of the ocean. Ptelea didn't move. She decided if she pretended to be sound asleep, maybe the dragon would take pity and let her stay. The familiar voice made her look up, however. The dragon was one Ptelea had encountered before. Her lilac eyes shone with friendliness. Ptelea stood and, with a jagged claw, wrote into the ground: Hi. I remember you. How is your wing?

Ptelea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake on Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:32 pm

Wake stayed wary until he realized he had indeed met this dragoness before. The wyvern smiled once he learned this, happy to see a now rare friendly face. He looked down at the ground, confused at first but quickly remembering her mute nature. She asked how his wing was, which prompted the grey scaled dragon to extend his bluish-grey right wing. This action revealed a grey scar in his wing leather.

"It's pretty much all healed up. A little scarring, but nothing major." Wake then thought of something. Why was Ptelea here? It was kinda odd to him. Had something attacked her? Wake looked at the dragoness and spoke again.

"Not that seeing a friendly face is a bad thing, but what are you doing here?"

Name by Lori.
Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvipPYFebWc&list=PL0805FB61D7503BC2&index=11
Wake

Male Leo Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ptelea on Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:30 am

Ptelea looked at the scar. She was glad the wing had healed nicely. Wake was concerned about why she was here. It was understandable, after all, she was in his den unannounced and uninvited. She began writing again, 'I was just looking for a place to sleep for the night. I had to leave my home, it was too dangerous to stay. I didn't mean to intrude.. I can go somewhere else if it's too much trouble.'

Ptelea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake on Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:08 am

Wake gave Ptelea a concerned look as he read her message. He could understand the dangers she wrote of. There was a reason he kept to the coasts for the most part. The monsters tended to stay inland, at least the dangerous ones, so coastal dragons were relatively safe.

What surprised Wake even more was that the dragoness was willing to leave if her staying was to much for him. Yes, it was a bit... small with two dragons in the cave, but the wyvern couldn't just force the mute out with all the new dangers around. Wake just shook his head before speaking. "It won't be any trouble. Stay as long as ya need to."

Name by Lori.
Wake

Male Leo Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ptelea on Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:59 am

Ptelea could see that Wake was contemplating a bit. She wondered for a moment if she would have to leave... But fortunately, the wyvern said yes. Ptelea gave what passed as a smile for dragons. 'Thank you.' The mute female settled back down where she'd been laying. 'I won't stay long. I don't want to be a burden.' She unfurled her left wing and gingerly grasped the flower tucked beneath it with her teeth. It was a flower for which she was named. She set it on the end of her tail and laid her head close to it. Ptelea liked to sleep with the scent of the lilac filling her nose.

Ptelea

View user profile

Back to top Go down