Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.org

Latest topics
» Cute Meets Chaos (private with Discord)
by Discord Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:43 pm

» Teacher wanted 2
by malaki Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:23 pm

» The Search (Open to All)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:27 pm

» Tharasis App
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:40 am

» Destella: The Feathered Serpent
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:36 am

» An unexpected encounter ( Private w/ Hildrhilt )
by Tharasis Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:06 am

» On the Apex of Power (private w/ Tenebris)
by Discord Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:49 pm

» Kingdom of Leostonnia
by Tenebris Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:00 am

» Family Unit (solo,finished)
by malaki Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:05 pm

» Strawhat // One Piece AU
by Fuentes Sat Nov 24, 2018 1:12 pm

» I made a mistake
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:04 pm

» Hello~
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:51 am

» Leyonta (WIP)
by Leyonta Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:49 pm

» Uhhh Hello
by Wake Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:28 pm

» Father and Child Bonding Time (Cygnus/Sul and El)
by Súl Iolar Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:28 am

» A Glimmer of Hope in the Darkness (Starlight Order only)
by Haneul Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:26 am

» Edge of Success (Aftermath continued)
by Haneul Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:16 am

» In Hunt of Survivors (Twilight Imperium, Open to all)
by Maleboga Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:54 pm

» Story Submission: A Dragon in the Southern Skies (Multiverse Contest.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:50 pm

» Nearan's Character Sheet
by Nearan Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:42 am

» Trading Post (open)
by Richard Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:35 pm

» Searching (Open to Dragons/Lessers)
by Wake Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:53 am

» Audience with the God of Fortune (Wake)
by Wake Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:49 am

» Cradore the Massive
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:23 pm

» Guryon the Vicious
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:36 pm

Top posting users this month
Discord

malaki

Cyclone and Typhoon

Svadilfare

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Second Character of Nevermore, Itazura

Go down

Second Character of Nevermore, Itazura

Post by Nevermore on Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:46 am

Type of Character: Lesser Species
Link to Character List Page: http://www.rpgdragons.org/t5317-nevermore-s-character-list

Personal Info
Species: Griffin
Name: Itazura
Alias: Mischief

Sexuality: (Will be: Heterosexual)  

Personality: Mischief live up to her alias, she’s often impish, and loves to make trouble, be it pranks or just aggravating others. She often acts innocent but don’t let that fool you, she’ll prove that you shouldn’t judge a book by its cover. She asks tough questions in an innocent manner just to embarrass you (exg. How are babies made, can you do a duck impression for me), and if you decline, she’ll look at you with big puppy-dog eyes that almost no one can resist. When she’s attacked, she can do a bit of damage, often going for weak spots such as eyes and nose, but she’s smart enough to hide or run before she has to attack, she knows she isn’t as strong as adult griffins. Mischief is quite intelligent, opposed to her innocent kitten act, due to being abandoned by her parents and living along for three years. She has a slightly sadistic mindset given to her through the influence of being alone in the Rotten Woods.

Fears: Itazura has a strong fear/wariness around adults, and strangers in general. She fears humans because they’re unpredictable, and is afraid of monsters. But she really fears centipedes or millipedes, big or small.  
Strengths: Ita is very strong when it comes to mental problems or puzzles, she’s also good at ambushes and making traps, which is one of her main abilities, instead of fighting enemies directly she can play mind games with them and lure them into a trap, be it a pit of monsters or a net. She also sees quite well in the dark, and prefers the night.

Weaknesses: Mischief is very sensitive to light and heat, her dark coloring absorbs them and it can quickly overheat her body. Due to the fact she was born in the Nightwing territory. She’s also weak against water, which waterlogs her feathers and thick fur.

General Apperance
Height: Around 8ft, her species is small as to adapt to the tight squeezes in the Rotten forest.

Feathers: Her feathers are black at the opposite colors of a snowy owl pattern, white tips and black base, her head is the design of a goshawk, also opposite colors, (white on black). Her black feathers shimmer slightly like an oil-spill and if hit right with light, they shimmer with dull rainbows.

Eyes: silver with blueish purple flecks that have the sight range of an eagle.

Appearance: Her feathers merge slightly with her fur, causing a mix between, though her fur and feathers are thick, they let out heat. Her tail has slightly longer fur on the bottom that hangs a bit low and her tail-tip is adorned with feathers in a lion-like way. She has small lynx-like ears that rest flat on the side of her head, she has a small crest of feathers resting on the back of her head. Her build is sleek and cat-like, with tufts of fur resting on her elbows and ear tips. Her fur may look oily, but it’s actually soft, like kitten fur and down. She has a pack slung over her torso that rests against her side that carries an arrange of things, from the cure of her infections, to food and water.

[/center]Skills and Abilities[/center]
Special Abilities: Dangerous bacteria rests in the front talons of Itazura, this said the bacteria is formed much like that of a Komodo Dragon's, where if the skin of the foe is broken they will gain a fever and a lethargic flu, draining energy, health, and stamina. Once injected during combat, the bacteria takes a swift few minutes to take effect slowly making the creature nauseous and begin to feel lethargic. Overtime they have a loss of strength and cannot concentrate as often. When the bacteria overcomes the immune system, the creature will have very little stamina and very little strength, they would want to vomit and their vision is near blurred. This is done in three stages.
The time it takes for the effects to happen depends on the size of the creature:
Sizes 8ft to 20ft takes eight posts for stage 1, another eight for 2, and then eight more for 3. A total of 24 of the opposite users turns.
Sizes 30-80 usually takes twelve for stage 1, 2, and 3.
Sizes for 90-120 usually takes sixteen for stages 1, 2, and 3
The time it takes for the immune system to fight back against the infection ranges from a week to a month depending on these sizes, a month for the smallest size, and a week for the largest size. If they get to a healer, though, the time will be cut down to half. Mischief does have the cure in case she accidently infects friends, allies, or creatures she likes.

Combat Style: She uses tricks and traps, first using mind games to lure enemies into traps, and if that doesn’t work she’ll go for the weak spots, such as the nose, eyes and soft under throat. If the enemies is too strong, she’ll retreat.

Background
History: Itazura was abandoned at the age of two and left alone to fend for herself in to Rotten Woods. She wandered around there for three years, learning every nook and cranny of the creepy forest. She was forced to leave her ‘safe haven’ as monsters slowly began to populate the area. She has now spent two months in and around the Nightwing’s old territory and has issues letting others help her due to major trust issues and her isolation in the Rotten Woods, along with having a slightly sadistic mindset that can keep others away from her.

RP Sample: She glared up at the 30ft nightwing that almost stepped on her.
“Oi, Mister” the dragon looked down at her in confusion, “yeah I’m talking to you, you clumsy lug, you almost stepped on me!”
The dragon looked down at the 6ft griffin, that was screaming at him in confusion.
“Hey, don’t look at me like that you jerk.” She huffed, and kicked the dark lizard’s foot furiously, which of course did absolutely nothing. The dragon began to laugh at her fruitless efforts and she blushed in embarrassment, spreading her 12ft wingspan and flying away, muttering under her breath in annoyance.

Last edited by Nevermore on Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:47 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Bass and Baldi told me too)
Nevermore

Male Pisces Goat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Second Character of Nevermore, Itazura

Post by Bassasail on Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:28 pm

I would say approved, however in order to have a second character you need a second account. For every character needs another account Smile Let me know when you make the account on here and publish the app through it. If you wish to speak further on Discord I am Wise Trap

Male Virgo Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco on Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:00 pm

Actually, you can go ahead and approve this as is, but yes, a separate account must be made for every character. However, before you approve this, Bass....

Please elaborate on the diseases that one can be infected with.

Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King

Male Scorpio Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nevermore on Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:28 pm

Baldirak Sapiens Draco wrote:Actually, you can go ahead and approve this as is, but yes, a separate account must be made for every character. However, before you approve this, Bass....

Please elaborate on the diseases that one can be infected with.
Mkay, did what you said, tell me what you think.
Nevermore

Male Pisces Goat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bassasail on Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:04 pm

Hm. Well we got a new problem: the poison is too op. As in too many ailments. It seems like even after a fight is done the for would simply die a later time from any/all of these.

Personally I would shoot for venom that weakens a dragon overtime during combat. Like here is an example of what I would do:

Nevermore Venom: Dangerous and toxic bacteria in the claws of Itazura, this said bacteria is formed much like that of a Komodo Dragons, where if injected into a foe they will gain a disease of fever and a lethargic flu, draining energy, health, and stamina. Once injected during combat, the venom takes a swift few minutes to take effect slowly making the creature nauseous and begin to feel lethargic. Overtime they have a loss of strength and cannot concentrate as often. When the venom takes full effect, the creature will have very little stamina and very little strength, they would want to vomit and their vision is near blurred. This is done in three stages.
The time it takes for the effects to happen depends on the size of the creature:
Sizes 8ft to 20ft takes eight posts for stage 1, another eight for 2, and then eight more for 3. A total of 24 of the opposite users turns.
Sizes 30-80 usually takes twelve for stage 1, 2, and 3.
Sizes for 90-120 usually takes sixteen for stages 1, 2, and 3.
EarthWings are generally immune to the venom, while EarthWing hybrids only take half the effects and it takes twice as long for the venom to do its work.

---------

Thus is what I would go for, but do something like that! It just looks like the amount of diseases you have is... Way too overbearing.

Male Virgo Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nevermore on Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:43 am

maybe i'll take your Idea and tweak it a bit, and just so you know, it's not venom, it's bacteria.
Nevermore

Male Pisces Goat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bassasail on Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:32 pm

Its an ailment either way. And if you are done then this is accepted. Unless Baldi has any objections, Ill place it in the Approved section. Welcome to DRF by the way.

Male Virgo Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down