Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.org

Latest topics
» Searching (Open to Dragons/Lessers)
by Wake Yesterday at 11:25 am

» Destella: The Feathered Serpent
by Wake Yesterday at 10:44 am

» SkyWing and LightWing Ranks
by Attor Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:57 am

» Aevon of Earth and Steel
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:23 pm

» Trading Post (open)
by Richard Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:38 pm

» mate or family
by malaki Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:23 pm

» Sherlock
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:10 am

» Uhhh Hello
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:01 am

» Audience with the God of Fortune (Wake)
by Kelarth Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:11 pm

» Story Submission: A Dragon in the Southern Skies (Multiverse Contest.)
by Wake Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:15 am

» A Dragon in the Southern Skies (Multiverse Contest)
by Wake Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:11 am

» In Hunt of Survivors (Twilight Imperium, Open to all)
by Epiphany Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:26 pm

» Creating more than one character
by Epiphany Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:24 am

» Father and Child Bonding Time (Cygnus/Sul and El)
by SĂșl Iolar Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:27 am

» A Fortunate Paradox of Time [Private Full Gods]
by Kelarth Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:29 pm

» Editing Character
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:18 pm

» Edge of Success (Aftermath continued)
by Attor Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:39 pm

» Epiphany, The Proud LightWing
by Epiphany Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:27 pm

» Strawhats: One Piece RP
by Temp Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:33 pm

» Epiphany's Characters
by Epiphany Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:58 pm

» NARUTO FORUM RP
by NFRP Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:14 pm

» Fourth Character of Nevermore, Morgos Jaakune
by Nevermore Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:37 pm

» Taru Hurribane, The Golden Wind
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:52 am

» Rotten Forest (Open to all)
by Monster Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:37 am

» Aftermath (Starlights only)
by Attor Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:09 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Minor and Major Ability Request: Svadilfare

Go down

Minor and Major Ability Request: Svadilfare

Post by Svadilfare on Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:55 pm

Minor Ability: Expansion of Fire Magic.
Original ability: In addition to producing a small flame for light, he can form fireballs half as big as himself (3ft across) or a stream of fire that spans 6ft. At the moment his magical energy only allows him to use 3 fireballs and 1 stream. If he chooses, he could use all of his magical energy to form a fireball as big as a Dragon Hatchling (6ft across) or a stream that spans 12ft. The fireballs get weaker with each use, while the stream's strength depends on how much energy he has at the time of its use. After his magical energy has been spent, it takes a day for him to be able to use offensive magic again (he can still produce a small flame for light).

Expansion: Svad no longer needs to expend all of his magical energy to make the fireballs 6ft across and the stream reach 12ft. The fireballs and stream don't lose strength with each use. He can now use 5 fireballs and 2 streams.

Major Ability: Blended Family. Svadilfare spent a year practicing shapeshifting. He can now take the form of a dragon. He has no natural dragon abilities; his only way of fighting is by using his claws and teeth. Even though he has spent a year learning to shapeshift, he hasn't learned how to maintain it, only able to do so for an hour. In his dragon form he is only 3'6".

Last edited by Svadilfare on Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Svadilfare

Male Posts : 120

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Minor and Major Ability Request: Svadilfare

Post by Celestia on Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:48 pm

1st Minor Ability: Healing Magic. After six months of practice, Svadilfare can now use healing magic. He can heal shallow cuts and non life-threatening injuries such as a sprained ankle, however the only broken bones he can mend are ribs.
Ribs are a very dangerous bones to break and setting one for a healing spell would be incredibly difficult. This should be changed to healing small bones like in the hands and feet or increased to a major ability to just take care of healing bones. Also how long does it take to heal and what energy costs does it come to Svad?

2nd Minor Ability: Expansion of Fire Magic.
Original ability: In addition to producing a small flame for light, he can form fireballs half as big as himself (3ft across) or a stream of fire that spans 6ft. At the moment his magical energy only allows him to use 3 fireballs and 1 stream. If he chooses, he could use all of his magical energy to form a fireball as big as a Dragon Hatchling (6ft across) or a stream that spans 12ft. The fireballs get weaker with each use, while the stream's strength depends on how much energy he has at the time of its use. After his magical energy has been spent, it takes a day for him to be able to use offensive magic again (he can still produce a small flame for light).

Expansion: Svad no longer needs to expend all of his magical energy to make the fireballs 6ft across and the stream reach 12ft. The fireballs and stream don't lose strength with each use. He can now use 5 fireballs and 2 streams.
APPROVED I shall deducted the points when all your abilities are ready to go.

Major Ability: Blended Family. Svadilfare spent a year practicing shapeshifting. He can now take the form of a dragon. He has no natural dragon abilities; his only way of fighting is by using his claws and teeth. Even though he has spent a year learning to shapeshift, he hasn't learned how to maintain it, only able to do so for an hour. wrote:
Hmm I want to say no this kind of super advance magic is typically outside the realm of even dragons. Suppose you do have the greatest expert on magic with you though and a red moonstone to aid you. We'll increase the cost of this to that of a major and minor ability for the initial skill and this is assuming there is no increase in mass as that would take greater magic proficiency. Svad is a good 260 something lb right so 3' 6" in height at most for dragon form.

Quotes:
[15:53:21] Apolis : Yes, semi gods shall be treated with the uttermost respect of course!
Gala: UNLEASH THE FURY OF THE NIGHT!
[00:33:27] Abyss : Happy coming outta yer mum day~
[01:31:17] XaJjang : 90% of this site's "Metagaming" or "Powerplaying" is the opposite.
[01:31:26] XaJjang : It's jsut really badly worded posted, or jsut bad posts in general.
Celestia
Goddess of the Moon and Stars

Female Scorpio Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Svadilfare on Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:06 am

I'll scrap the healing magic and use 700 DP for the shapeshifting. I'd like to clarify that his mass would not increase in Dragon form.

Svadilfare

Male Posts : 120

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia on Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:06 pm

APPROVED

Quotes:
[15:53:21] Apolis : Yes, semi gods shall be treated with the uttermost respect of course!
Gala: UNLEASH THE FURY OF THE NIGHT!
[00:33:27] Abyss : Happy coming outta yer mum day~
[01:31:17] XaJjang : 90% of this site's "Metagaming" or "Powerplaying" is the opposite.
[01:31:26] XaJjang : It's jsut really badly worded posted, or jsut bad posts in general.
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down