Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Minor and Major Ability Request: Svadilfare Dragon10

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.org

Latest topics
» claiming of amethyst isle(RISK DRF)
by Orkev Yesterday at 6:56 pm

» A gift left behind (Hildrhilt-)
by Abbadon Yesterday at 5:44 pm

» Perula the White
by Perula Yesterday at 4:50 pm

» Silent Watch(Open to Twilight)
by Galeon Yesterday at 3:55 pm

» Small Problems(Open to Twilight)
by Calemvir Yesterday at 1:18 pm

» Incus
by Incus Yesterday at 1:14 pm

» To Claim an Island (RISK, DRF Edition)
by Wake Yesterday at 10:50 am

» You've Got A Friend in Me (Wake)
by Hildrhilt Yesterday at 9:53 am

» Silence, Lies, and Ink (Hildrhilt)
by Hildrhilt Yesterday at 9:48 am

» Keeping up Appearances (Vilkas)
by Hildrhilt Yesterday at 9:26 am

» Galeon Jr.
by Baldirak Che'le Yesterday at 8:35 am

» Unexpected Repercussions (Tenebris)
by Shira Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:57 pm

» Festival of ascendants (Open to All)
by Phantasmas Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:52 pm

» Father and Child Bonding Time (Cygnus/Sul and El)
by Cygnus Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:41 am

» Share your character theme music
by Tenebris Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:35 pm

» Live Finds a Way (Order of Starlights)
by Snowscale Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:11 pm

» All Alone? (Open)
by Minnow Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:34 pm

» Vilkas Molten-Earth (Needs Re-approval)
by Vilkas Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:41 pm

» Concerning Us (Open to Starlights)
by Haneul Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:33 pm

» claiming an island ( Risk, DRF edition ) [Lost]
by Astral Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:59 am

» Shira of Shadows
by Wake Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:30 pm

» Abbadon
by Astral Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:19 pm

» My Choice (Wake)
by SĂșl Iolar Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:53 am

» To Claim a Future (Risk Event)
by Ragnarock Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:22 pm

» Fishing for a mate... Again..
by Bassasail Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Minor and Major Ability Request: Svadilfare

Go down

Minor and Major Ability Request: Svadilfare Empty Minor and Major Ability Request: Svadilfare

Post by Svadilfare on Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:55 pm

Minor Ability: Expansion of Fire Magic.
Original ability: In addition to producing a small flame for light, he can form fireballs half as big as himself (3ft across) or a stream of fire that spans 6ft. At the moment his magical energy only allows him to use 3 fireballs and 1 stream. If he chooses, he could use all of his magical energy to form a fireball as big as a Dragon Hatchling (6ft across) or a stream that spans 12ft. The fireballs get weaker with each use, while the stream's strength depends on how much energy he has at the time of its use. After his magical energy has been spent, it takes a day for him to be able to use offensive magic again (he can still produce a small flame for light).

Expansion: Svad no longer needs to expend all of his magical energy to make the fireballs 6ft across and the stream reach 12ft. The fireballs and stream don't lose strength with each use. He can now use 5 fireballs and 2 streams.

Major Ability: Blended Family. Svadilfare spent a year practicing shapeshifting. He can now take the form of a dragon. He has no natural dragon abilities; his only way of fighting is by using his claws and teeth. Even though he has spent a year learning to shapeshift, he hasn't learned how to maintain it, only able to do so for an hour. In his dragon form he is only 3'6".

Last edited by Svadilfare on Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Svadilfare

Male Posts : 155

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Minor and Major Ability Request: Svadilfare Empty Re: Minor and Major Ability Request: Svadilfare

Post by Celestia on Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:48 pm

1st Minor Ability: Healing Magic. After six months of practice, Svadilfare can now use healing magic. He can heal shallow cuts and non life-threatening injuries such as a sprained ankle, however the only broken bones he can mend are ribs.
Ribs are a very dangerous bones to break and setting one for a healing spell would be incredibly difficult. This should be changed to healing small bones like in the hands and feet or increased to a major ability to just take care of healing bones. Also how long does it take to heal and what energy costs does it come to Svad?

2nd Minor Ability: Expansion of Fire Magic.
Original ability: In addition to producing a small flame for light, he can form fireballs half as big as himself (3ft across) or a stream of fire that spans 6ft. At the moment his magical energy only allows him to use 3 fireballs and 1 stream. If he chooses, he could use all of his magical energy to form a fireball as big as a Dragon Hatchling (6ft across) or a stream that spans 12ft. The fireballs get weaker with each use, while the stream's strength depends on how much energy he has at the time of its use. After his magical energy has been spent, it takes a day for him to be able to use offensive magic again (he can still produce a small flame for light).

Expansion: Svad no longer needs to expend all of his magical energy to make the fireballs 6ft across and the stream reach 12ft. The fireballs and stream don't lose strength with each use. He can now use 5 fireballs and 2 streams.
APPROVED I shall deducted the points when all your abilities are ready to go.

Major Ability: Blended Family. Svadilfare spent a year practicing shapeshifting. He can now take the form of a dragon. He has no natural dragon abilities; his only way of fighting is by using his claws and teeth. Even though he has spent a year learning to shapeshift, he hasn't learned how to maintain it, only able to do so for an hour. wrote:
Hmm I want to say no this kind of super advance magic is typically outside the realm of even dragons. Suppose you do have the greatest expert on magic with you though and a red moonstone to aid you. We'll increase the cost of this to that of a major and minor ability for the initial skill and this is assuming there is no increase in mass as that would take greater magic proficiency. Svad is a good 260 something lb right so 3' 6" in height at most for dragon form.

Quotes:
[15:53:21] Apolis : Yes, semi gods shall be treated with the uttermost respect of course!
Gala: UNLEASH THE FURY OF THE NIGHT!
[00:33:27] Abyss : Happy coming outta yer mum day~
Celestia
Celestia
Goddess of the Moon and Stars

Female Scorpio Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Minor and Major Ability Request: Svadilfare Empty Re: Minor and Major Ability Request: Svadilfare

Post by Svadilfare on Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:06 am

I'll scrap the healing magic and use 700 DP for the shapeshifting. I'd like to clarify that his mass would not increase in Dragon form.

Svadilfare

Male Posts : 155

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia on Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:06 pm

APPROVED

Quotes:
[15:53:21] Apolis : Yes, semi gods shall be treated with the uttermost respect of course!
Gala: UNLEASH THE FURY OF THE NIGHT!
[00:33:27] Abyss : Happy coming outta yer mum day~
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down