Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Festival of masks
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Today at 11:49 am

» Question for Baldirak
by malaki Yesterday at 8:40 pm

» Out for a stroll (Open)
by Attor Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:44 am

» Perception Contest Submission: Start of Something
by Wake Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:46 am

» Start of Something (Perspective Contest)
by Wake Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:40 am

» Butterfly Effect (open)
by malaki Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:02 pm

» Strawhat // One Piece AU
by Fuentes Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:58 pm

» In War, Even Hatchlings Have A Part To Play (Cyclone and Typhoon)
by Cyclone and Typhoon Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:51 pm

» Random Encounters (Open to All)
by Reality Glitch Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:04 am

» Finding a Tribe (Icewings only)
by Atarijor XVI Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:56 pm

» One-Sentence-Story Game
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:34 pm

» Getting to Know You (Shiera)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:59 pm

» Paradox, Chaos Reborn
by Astral Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:31 pm

» Witness to a Murder
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:03 pm

» Revelations of a Dark Future
by Aura Thu May 31, 2018 2:30 pm

» A Foreign Danger (Request Invite)
by Mithridae Sun May 27, 2018 2:23 am

» Advisory Training? (Wake)
by Wake Fri May 25, 2018 8:46 pm

» Stumbling over some ruins (Open to all)
by Tormaigh Fri May 25, 2018 8:19 pm

» Attack on Ammos (Humans)
by Alyär Iris Iza Draekus Fri May 25, 2018 5:57 pm

» Beseige - Open to All
by NightFlare Fri May 25, 2018 5:34 pm

» Snow and Romance and... danger (Destella)
by Destella Tue May 22, 2018 2:59 pm

» ... But When One Story Ends...
by Karic Sun May 20, 2018 11:47 am

» Ashburn's Knight - Perspective Contest Entry
by Guarnere Sat May 19, 2018 4:58 am

» Rayla's shtuff I guess
by Rayla Fri May 18, 2018 6:20 pm

» A shallow Reef (Open to all)
by Jansi Fri May 18, 2018 1:22 pm

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Out for a stroll (Open)

Go down

Out for a stroll (Open)

Post by Remban on Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:07 am

Remban sighed softly as he looked up at the bright blue sky as he slowly started his descent down towards the ground as his eyes tracked a small clearing within the massive jungle. As he would get right on top of the spot, opening his wings wide as he would break the rest of his speed, just giving a couple last flaps as he would land down on in the spot. He glanced around before he would stretch out a bit, looking around one last time before he would start to walk deeper into the jungle, as he would just let himself relax as he continued to make his way deeper into the jungle. He enjoying hearing the sounds of the jungle as he continued to walk.
Remban
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Male Libra Tiger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Out for a stroll (Open)

Post by Raak-tolIs on Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:30 pm

Raak was cautious in his travels through the Jungle. The arrival of the monsters had scattered the LightWing/SkyWing alliance, called the Order of Starlights. The SkyWing King, Attor, and his mate, another SkyWing called Amore, had disappeared. Both tribes were left in disarray, but at least the SkyWings could search for their leaders. The LightWings had no leader, no second-in-command or high rank that could have assumed leadership. They, like the IceWings and SeaWings, were little more than panicked ants who had just lost their Queen.

Raak had just killed a Venom Crawler and was now looking for a safe place to rest. He longed for the safe and simple days when he traveled through LightWing territory, creating and delivering ice sculptures, looking for inspiration for his next project. A simple and happy life for a Citizen. Now, he stalked through his home like a cat navigating a floor covered in mouse traps. His eyes were ever-searching for monsters that were actually a match--or greater--for Dragons. Like the Venom Crawler.

Eventually, Raak found a hollowed tree and, after confirming nothing sinister hid within, settled down. He listened to the sounds of birds and envied them. They were blissfully unaware of the danger. If only he could be...
Raak-tolIs
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Male Posts : 15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Destella on Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:19 am

Destella slide through the jungles that she hadn’t seen in a long time. She had decided to do the hunting today and give Snowscale a break. Though she hadn’t liked some of the looks she got from the few she spoke to when she said he was a Skywing. The feathered serpent didn’t know why they were doing that, haveing not heard of what had happened, but she kept on hunting.

The dragoness hadn’t had any luck so far. She flicked out her tongue. Nothing. Where was all the prey! Des just shook her head and kept looking.

Destella
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Female Posts : 253

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Attor on Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:05 pm

It had been a good few months since the initial invasion. If good was the downfall of the Order of Starlights and the ruin of both capitals of the Sky and Light Kin. Since that day, some survivors found by the Sky King and his Guardians were lead to the large plateau that had been a planned area for a new kingdom. Since then, the few months were spent building new homes, a slow process, but all was rest assured that it was the best area to do so since the creatures seemed to inhabit ground rather than a higher plain, hence the massive plateau. Few pairs of dragons would male daily runs to the cities with caution since then the creatures were stil about.

Of course the majority of them were slaughtered in Attors makeshift army but very few were still existant. The large serpents and insects, even arachnids were harvested for meat for food, venom for potions and antidotes, hide and bones for whatever reasons. What dwindled of the Order needed to make the best of what they had, supply runs to gather building materials, scrolls, plants and potions, anything that was still useful; survivors gathered and lead to the rebuilding Starlights where they were greeted by guards and the Sky King himself, assured protection.

Attor was with a pair of dragons making a run with them. He was in search of his lost queen, Amore, who had disappeared as of recent. Not a word nor had any seen where she went, he almost wandered if she just gave up and left to start anew. It wouldn't be a surprise, given the amount of mates Attor had in the past he was most certain she simply ran away in lost hope. He was going to convince the queen to come back but if she refused, Attor would let her be, he couldn't force her to come back against her own will.

The wind pushed against his body, taking through the air as the approached the Light city above the Luscious Jungles. Even with half the jungle completely eviscerated it still held its beauty dispite the destruction. Below, Attor noticed a shifting body and ordered the pair of dragons to continue on their run, but to be cautious. He turned back and landed with silent grace, drawing his stinger at the end of his tail.

The Sky King was certain he saw something down here, it certainly wasn't a serpent nor an ogre, he could have sworn he saw a dragon almost. Attor still adorned the Crown of Nebula's, which was beautifully crafted out thick glass. The front had shades of a fire from red, orange to yellow, to blue then to purple and held a yellow Moonstone in the center. If anything it looked like a beautiful set of horns like the the one of the front of his head, and if anything, helped dragons identify Attor as the Sky King. He hated to wear the crown outside the settlement, but it was for identification, so he couldn't complain too much about it, no matter how priceless the wear was.

Cautiously and silently, Attor made his way through the jungle, stinger ready, prepared to jump out of the way or defend against a creature. He was tired from the restless nights of planning and building, guarding and making supply runs, Attor was on edge but was perhaps sloppy due to his tiredness. He couldn't be blamed though, everyone was tired, and everyday there was work to be done. Guards went in shifts so the last guards could rest, builders went as far as building sturdy homes and even went on without sleep, and their shining role model? Attor. He did everything to make sure his subjects were safe, and so there were plenty of times he went sleepless.

But perhaps it for the best, joining in with building, guarding, watching after hatchlings, and now supply runs. The sovereign was every bit involved with his Starlights. And now he was risking his life, chasing after possibly nothing. Perhaps he was just seeing things? Whatever the case, Attor could hunt for a bit, and whenever he see's the pair making their way back he can join them.

Valcroaza easily defeated Attor in size, yet, he was defeated himself both physically and emotionally. And he roared in frustration, slowly dying from the poisons and wounds, "How could an insect like You overcome a Lord?! I am Valcoaza, warmonger of the Rouges!!"
Attor laughed at the big dragon, walking towards the fallen creature as he prepared the stinger at the end of his tail, "You had the strength, might and size no doubt, what won me the war my friend, was speed, stealth and patience. You would have certainly won had you not been arrogant enough to try and torture and taunt me, taking your simple time to finish what You started. I won because of your mistakes, I won because you grew careless and sloppy, thus meeting your end."
Attor
SkyWing King
SkyWing King

Male Posts : 88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Destella on Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:15 pm

Destella kept sliding forward, still searching for some prey. She flicked out her tongue to get a taste of the air, and caught whiff of something, but it was not food. Her eyes widened as she pressed herself in some remaining trees, turning her red and blue feathers into different shades of green.

What she had smelled was another dragon, and the only other dragons she’d seen were rogue. The feathered serpent didn’t want to get in a fight, so she just hid there, waiting.

Destella
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Attor on Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:29 pm

((Well since no one else has posted in a week I might as well.))

The sovereign carefully made his steps as to be silent, trying not to catch attention. He had his stinger ready for striking, its venom perhaps not the fastest but does its job against most foes. He heard a slither of sorts and quickly turned in that direction, starting to walk towards it. In his years never had the king ever dealt with massive serpent and ugly ogres, until now, and it agitated him that some still remained. Every now and then half of the camp would go to where the portal was to switch out with the group killing whatever came out of the portal, the bodies of both dragon and creature were collected and sent to the new home.

Dragons were buried deep in the ground, a tree sapling in the grave, and the monsters were deboned, bones and flesh used as food and tools, and if they have thick hides, scales or plating; even teeth or blood and sacs; all had its purpose. There was never no remains, all used up, except for the ogres innards, those things are too ugly to be trustworthy of their flesh. That portal never remained opened however, at least once a week it would open to let a little something out, and it would be hunted before the portal closes.

Attor heard nothing else and gave a deep sigh, by now something would have popped out but it was nothing he guessed. Then there were some remaining trees in the distance, and to see if perhaps a fungus grew, for alchemic purposes, he decided to walk toward them, still careful and weary of his surroundings. It had been a rough road thus far, but at least his people, both light and sky, are still thriving off the new living and as long as they were safe he was happy.

What he was not happy about was the missing Amore. Attor would not give up though, even if he found her long dead and all, it would at least give him some comfort but more sorrow than anything. And survivors? He would need to bring them back on the way from the scavenging, it was his duty to protect other dragons, even rogues at this point were welcome in their wings, just everyone has to do something resourceful. Let that be hunting, cleaning, patrolling, and butchering/serving food, everyone had a job. And perhaps this would create a hardened generation of Starlights. Maybe this was a new beginning of trusts and hardships that could build a new nation. Attor could only hope for a better future.

Valcroaza easily defeated Attor in size, yet, he was defeated himself both physically and emotionally. And he roared in frustration, slowly dying from the poisons and wounds, "How could an insect like You overcome a Lord?! I am Valcoaza, warmonger of the Rouges!!"
Attor laughed at the big dragon, walking towards the fallen creature as he prepared the stinger at the end of his tail, "You had the strength, might and size no doubt, what won me the war my friend, was speed, stealth and patience. You would have certainly won had you not been arrogant enough to try and torture and taunt me, taking your simple time to finish what You started. I won because of your mistakes, I won because you grew careless and sloppy, thus meeting your end."
Attor
SkyWing King
SkyWing King

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Destella on Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:01 pm

Destella stayed as still as possible as she watched the mysterious, insect-like dragon. She wasn’t too sure about the dragon, but she noticed something. His scent was was that of a Skywing, something she was very familiar with, and something on his head. Was that...? Was he...?

Des decided to show herself, and slowly slide away from her hiding spot. The serpent was moving slow enough to stay quiet, but managed to get some words out of her maw. ”He-hello.”

Destella
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Attor on Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:37 pm

As Attor approached with his stinger lowered, he began dropping his guard as his thoughts caught up in the mind. He needed to think of the new city more often instead of building from old relics, granted you can build from the past, there are things that didn't need to be brought from the past. It would take several years to finish it but with hard work and steady pace it could get done before several years. Perhaps 2 if they can gather enough forces. Attor was more concerned of the well-being of his subjects at the moment, they seemed to have gotten used to this lifestyle and while the sovereign actually enjoyed working alongside his people they would need to kick up the pace with building.

The sovereign shook the thoughts away, he would have to start planning as soon as he gets back to camp, but how to go about it? Already he had blueprints of the new kingdom, but for now to start with districts and homes for the subjects, then the very last building would be the kings castle. He was more worried about the people than himself to say the least, and no matter how much Aventus pushed Attor dragged to the ground. He was very stubborn and had a weird way with doing things, but it always benefited the people, for better or worse.

Attor noticed a bloated rock, but upon closer inspection next to a tree he noticed it was a rock-like fungus. Perfect. He quickly pulled his satchel out and stabbed the large fungus with his stinger, sliding the large thing into his bag before latching it shut. Fungus like that helped with disease and helped the metabolism quicken, it was perfect for a potion he was working on. Oh the days in the apothecary, hours spent on mass producing certain elixir and anti-venom's, the hard work and passion poured into brewing.

Attor was caught off guard by a voice and he quickly turned to face a serpent. He was ready to strike with his stinger but realized that it had spoke, it even had feathered wings! Another dragon!!! The sovereign quickly put away his venomous tail and looked at the this odd dragon. Granted the king himself looked odd enough.

"Hello there, why are you out here by yourself?" Was what came out of Attors maw first, before quickly bowing to the serpent, "I am Attor, sovereign of the Order of Starlights, and you are?"

Attor
SkyWing King
SkyWing King

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Destella on Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:44 am

Destella’s feathers went pale as the insectoid dragon turned, looking ready to strike. Thankfully, he realizes she wasn’t a threat and put his stinger away. The dragoness then looked shocked, though not that surprised, that she really was looking at the sovereign. What truly surprised the feathered serpent was that he was worried about her. She never thought a ruler would care so much about one of his subjects.

The serpent’s feathers stayed pale as she answered Attor, her voice stammering. ”M-my name is De-Destella. I-I was giving my mate a break from hunting, but I-I haven’t had any luck.”

Destella
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Attor on Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:36 pm

Attor smiled at the dragoness, taking over the hunt for her mate sounds quite generous, then that means their love must be in a good condition. He thought back to Amore, the day he took her in. She seemed still shocked that Attor gave her another chance at life, he trained her and of course showered her in gifts, growing close to her granted he was always busy. There was still hole the sovereign was willing to fill in for his mate.

But then thus damned invasion happened. Since then Attor had seen his queen go from open to closed, she was had become a shut in and wanted to be alone. It hurt his soul to see his queen, work hard for her kingdom and subjects, fall from grace inside herself. Attor could now see why she left, but he was willing to drag her back to the mess They will clean up, that everyone will clean up for the betterment of the tribe. But if she wanted to truly be alone then Attor will let her, he couldn't force her to come back, but he could convince her!

Attor was lost in thought again before snapping to reality, shaking his head slightly as if shaking off water. He straightened himself out before speaking again, "Forgive me, Lady Destella... I was deep in thought, I truly apologize for my rudeness. Now, about your mate and your hunt, I have a solution. We have a settlement of survivors not far from here and I would like for you to come along with me. We have plenty of food, granted I know not if you like snake or giant hawk... still! We have plenty more options!"

The kings urge was light and he made it sound promising, which it was! He just hoped for the dragoness to come along so she at least knew a route to the new kingdom. To one, the small village would look like something a human would build, aside from the fancy stone and wood that made up the buildings. It was small, but a new start.

Attor
SkyWing King
SkyWing King

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Destella on Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:56 pm

Destella’s feathers shifted back to a normal as she noticed the ruler was deep in thought. She just stared until Attor came back to Pyyria. The serpent smiled a bit as the sovereign told her about the settlement.

It was interesting to say the least. She, Snowscale, and Crescylla had lived in relative isolation. It probably didn’t help that both adults were reclusive by nature. Des hated attention, and Snowscale had run for most of his life, so it wasn’t like they got out much. The dragoness smiled lightly thinking about her family.

She then gave the sovereign a nod. ”Ok. I’ll come see this place. Just to be sure about this.”

Destella
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Haneul on Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:08 am

Haneul was searching for the King. The Guardian had turned his back for two seconds and the idio--the, uh, noble leader--had vanished. Again. This was the third time today. But Han didn't blame Attor. After all, Queen Amore had vanished. It was a shame, Han thought, because she had been one of the few purebred SkyWings besides himself remaining. Most of the SkyWings still around were half breed... better than no SkyWing blood at all, he supposed. For a moment, Haneul thought of Myyra. Myyra was a blind SkyWing whom Han had liked. When she was around, he had been slightly less hostile toward non-SkyWings. But she disappeared one day with no word nor warning.

The Guardian sighed. Though he never tried to find Myyra, he could understand the King's need to find his mate. Still, it irked him that this need drove the King to abandon his protection. Haneul was the only Guardian in the entire alliance and thus all that stood between the monsters and his tribe becoming leaderless like the IceWings and SeaWings.

Luckily, it didn't take Han long to find Attor. He had been through these Jungles with him enough to know where he might end up. It also helped that the King had a certain, decidedly EarthWing smell to him. "Your Majesty. I must advise that you not go off on your own like that." The Guardian tried his best to say it as respectfully as he could.

My alts: Baldirak: Prophet of the Goddess Astral/EarthWing King. Tulvir II: FireWing Guardian. Aerouant: Rogue. Kelarth: God of Fortune.Vann: SeaWing Guardian. Vilkas: EarthWing Demi-God. Atarijor XVI: IceWing Healer.
Haneul
SkyWing Guardian
SkyWing Guardian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Attor on Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:15 am

The king seemed to perk up at the Light dragon and said, "Right! Let's get there, the sooner the better!"

Attor was happy to have found a survivor, multiple, if what she said was true, then most likely he could bring in the lot to help make tribe numbers larger. A thought struck though, why were they isolated? Were these dragons always away from society? He never had ever seen Destilla before and hadn't had the time to pay close attention, but still, a serpent amongst dragons would have stood out. Whatever the case, if she would decline remaining in the camp then Attor would respect those wishes, but, he could away sway her?

That would come later however as a certain guardian dropped in front of the pair. Hanual, a persistent dragon Attor seemed to grow fond of was worried of the sovereign, as usual of course. Nothing stopped anything from killing Attor and the only thing that stood between him and that anything was Hanual. To Attor, his life was nothing but a shepard to a recovering herd. Come a year or two, there will be those strong enough to overcome their sovereign and take over, those who overcome anything was strong enough for the role of a ruler. Hanual included.

"Ah, forgive the disappearance Hanual, I've been... looking for survivors is all, I have Scavengers not far from my location, so a simple yell or two would get their attention to assist in a hunt." Attor was the optimistic type, he never have up, and he seemed decent at words kind of. However he shouldn't be alone, then again he wasn't alone! He had Destilla!

The sovereign did catch unto the attitude but let it go, sometimes he actually enjoyed being talked to like a regular dragon instead of a king. He would not punish anyone who was "real" with him, but Attor would not have disrespect for him and his subjects. Everyone was equal, but it seemed all needed someone to look up to and this sovereign just so happened to fit that role. For now.

"I was ready to take this fair lady to the settlement when you arrived! I could use a familiar face to converse with, but for now, my main goal is Lady Destilla," Attor then turned to the small serpent as his wings unfurled and both pairs buzzed into the air, lifting him to the sky right above the pair. Attor was that casual dragon that was weird, as of recent he started using proper names like "Lady" and "Sir," just one of those habits he developed he guessed?

The two dragons had come from the city and noticed the trio but dismissed it as they continued their route with different supplies. Attor then again spoke, "Are you ready Lady Destilla and Sir Hanual?"

Attor
SkyWing King
SkyWing King

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Destella on Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:15 pm

Destella was admittedly surprised when she heard Attor call her a “lady.” She had only ever heard it used by other Lightwings who thought she may like them. While she knew it wasn’t what he was doing, but it still made Des blush. She also noticed Haneul, but stayed nervously silent before Attor asked if they were ready to god. The serpent simply nodded, and spread her wings.

Destella
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Haneul on Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:45 pm

Haneul wasn't too pleased with the King's answer, but what could he do? The Guardian turned his attention to the LightWing. As Guardian, he was supposed to protect everyone. With this alliance, he had no choice but to extend that courtesy to the LightWings. He definitely couldn't refuse now with the King standing right there.

Speaking of Attor, the monarch, for some really weird reason, referred to Haneul as 'sir'. Han hated that. Rather, he didn't like hearing it from someone who outranked him. He looked at the LightWing again. He supposed he should say something to her. He thought about Myyra again and how she would want him to make an effort to be nicer. "Um... Hello there. I'm Haneul." He looked at Attor. "Yes. We shouldn't stay in one place for very long, Your Majesty." Haneul flapped his wings and lifted himself into the air. He went on ahead, far enough to scout for danger but not so far that he couldn't reach the King in time in case something happened.

My alts: Baldirak: Prophet of the Goddess Astral/EarthWing King. Tulvir II: FireWing Guardian. Aerouant: Rogue. Kelarth: God of Fortune.Vann: SeaWing Guardian. Vilkas: EarthWing Demi-God. Atarijor XVI: IceWing Healer.
Haneul
SkyWing Guardian
SkyWing Guardian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Attor on Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:43 pm

Attor took to the air, his four wings rapidly moving back and forth in the air. He made himself sound like a hummingbirds flight, something that could not be helped, it rather annoyed him but having insect wings do have its perks; like being able to move any direction or hovering above anything. It helped in his earlier days before these creatures had infected these lands, during the time in which Attor was a simple alchemist, the time he actually had a family, before the kingdom fell and his newborn hatchling... well, before any of that Attor was free to do as he pleased.

The sovereign knew he had a job, to keep those survivors with a leader, so he remained, doing what he could for each of them and all as a whole. They needed a leader and he delivered. Attor was far from perfect however, and there are many things he needed to fix like leaving to look for survivors, Amore more like it. While he will need to stop that, he will continue to search for the queen, that is something Attor could not stop doing.

Attor had not answered to Hanual yet, not much of a reply nor a yawn. Looking up, he saw a pair of dragons fly toward the direction of the settlement. The scavvers must be done, he thought, and began to fly the same direction to home. He was happy though, Attor found a survivor, and if she had been out here, who knows if another dragon could be out here!

Attor
SkyWing King
SkyWing King

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonLord Volt on Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:50 pm

Last edited by DragonLord Volt on Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:16 am; edited 1 time in total

DragonLord Volt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Attor on Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:00 pm

((Le bump))

Attor
SkyWing King
SkyWing King

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Destella on Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:11 am

Destella looked at the Skywing nervously as he said her name. Her feathers became paler as final began to speak. ”N-n-nice to meet you. I-I’m D-Destella.”

After this, the serpent noticed the two other dragons taking off. The dragoness quickly spread her bird-like wings and took off to follow them. Even if she wasn’t sure about what would happen she’d, for once, rather not be alone.

Destella
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Haneul on Sun May 06, 2018 11:12 am

The king didn't answer Han at all. It annoyed the Guardian but what could he do? At least the LightWing had said something. Before long, Han spotted two of the scouts heading back from their patrol. The king flew by after them. Han looked over his shoulder to see the LightWing... what had she said her name was? Destella--had fallen behind. He might not have liked it, but as Guardian it was his job to see she got to where she was going safely. Haneul flew back to Destella and stayed close by.

Haneul
SkyWing Guardian
SkyWing Guardian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Attor on Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:44 am

Attor knew he caused stress towards the guardians... It was Attor being Attor, no one could blame him for... Though they could blame him for leaving the settlement. Attor was one of curiosity and exploration, the people come first, but after he is done helping he simply says, "I'm going for an enthusiastic stroll," and simply leaves.

The sovereign understood he had a responsibility to uphold and the people yet he couldn't blame himself for taking off a lot, there are survivors to find and he would hate to find any dead at the last minute. That would not be pleasant. However it seemed his Guardians needed him more, namely Attor is the only ruler of the tribe its just he does not get a second to himself outside the settlement.

The sovereign scanned the forest below for said survivors, a lot of trees and land ravaged by the battle before. It can all grow back, he thought, just given some time and everything can go back to normal. "Normal" was a word that would be used for now, with that portal barely opened and only a creature or two spilling out it shouldn't be any problem.

"How are you holding up Lady Destilia?" Attor asked, making sure to keep track of the new arrival. Wouldn't want to lose this one, not after what had happened back at the kingdom.

Attor
SkyWing King
SkyWing King

View user profile

Back to top Go down