Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Mentor Program - Page 2 Dragon10

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.org

Latest topics
» Dragon Naming Game
by Baldirak Che'le Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:32 am

» Greatest Naruto RP (Celestia lolol ahem ahem)
by Robo Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:08 pm

» Soshi: Goddess of the Elements
by Astral Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:26 pm

» Ragnarock (Finished)
by Baldirak Che'le Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:25 pm

» Draciel (Ready For Review!)
by Baldirak Che'le Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:20 pm

» You know, a mate could do her well
by Draciel Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:11 am

» Left to the Forest (Starlight order)
by Attor Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:41 am

» Zio, a Lightwing trainee
by Zio Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:39 am

» Introducing: RISK, DRF Edition!
by Baldirak Che'le Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:58 pm

» Tundra the Icewing/nightwing assassin
by Baldirak Che'le Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:57 pm

» Live Finds a Way (Order of Starlights)
by Destella Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:31 pm

» EarthWing Ranks
by Baldirak Che'le Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:27 pm

» Our Ruin (Hanuel)
by Attor Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:32 pm

» Reunion (Astral)
by Incus Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:47 am

» To Claim an Island (RISK, DRF Edition)
by Baldirak Che'le Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:37 am

» Father and Child Bonding Time (Cygnus/Sul and El)
by Cygnus Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:23 am

» Sins of the Fathers (Tenebris)
by malaki Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:08 pm

» To Claim a Future (Risk Event)
by Tenebris Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:41 pm

» Dealing with Darkness (Tenebris)
by Chogath Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:08 pm

» Festival of ascendants (Open to All)
by Chogath Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:08 pm

» Surviving Sovereigns (Baldirak)
by Attor Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:43 pm

» this Pitiful life (Story submission )
by Baldirak Che'le Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:29 am

» A Life Disrupted (Destella)
by Snowscale Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:05 am

» My Choice (Wake)
by Naviera Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:36 am

» Updated Active Characters List
by Baldirak Che'le Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:13 pm

Top posting users this month
Baldirak Che'le
The Mentor Program - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Mentor Program - Page 2 Voting_barThe Mentor Program - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Astral
The Mentor Program - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Mentor Program - Page 2 Voting_barThe Mentor Program - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Crag
Soshi
Robo

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

The Mentor Program

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Mentor Program - Page 2 Empty The Mentor Program

Post by Celestia on Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

Joining new sites can be intimidating. There's all these new rules to learn and a whole bunch of lore to get used to. Even the amount of people to memorize the names of can get overwhelming. For this we have the Mentor Program. Any new member and even existing ones Razz can chose a mentor from our list of mentors. The mentors job is to be the person you can go to for any question or concern under the sun or above. They'll guide you through the site and help you get acclimated. In addition they'll help you get started in some RP by RPing with you.

Below is our current list of mentors and who is looking for mentees.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Astral
Mentees:
Activity: I am always on and available for questions and concerns. I'm a slow rper though, only really posting about once a week.
Description: I'm a busy gal who owns a time consuming business and runs this site. I can be rather blunt and serious. Under that I am always thinking about others and what to do to improve the site. I don't really talk about my personal life much but I'm into people, anime, motercycles, guns, archery, tennis, writing, and most of all talking. Most often when someone asks me what we should do my most common answer is can we just chat?
RP Style: Deep character development is my largest focus. I like to write rich and impactful rps typically with my character suffering. Rather than saying what my characters weaknesses are I rp them into existence. For me to take interest the rp has to either have an impact on my character or be of high interest. I try to put quality into everything I write.

Name: Baldirak (Most call me Baldi)
Mentees: Looking for Mentees! "*Brings all of the Mentees to the Light Side of the Force*"
Activity: I am here every day, even when I'm not logged on. To be honest, I will post to topics everyday as long as there's topics to reply to--and I am in the mood to post. Sometimes I'm not. If I reply to this person's topic but not yours? I'm either trying to decide how I want to respond, didn't have time/mental energy for more than one post, or am simply really into a particular character--I have several--at the moment. If it's the latter, just give me a little reminder and I'll hop onto whatever character I need to to get your topic moving along. Smile

Description: For some reason, I'm probably the most liked person on this site. Don't ask why, I really have no idea--that reminds me, I'm pretty modest. I'm that family member who sits in the corner watching everyone else having a good time and doesn't really seem to be enjoying myself at all. That's ususally not true, though. If you're a gamer, I'll talk about games I like. If you like to draw, I'll coment on whatever you show me, maybe offer to draw your favorite animal. If you like Star Wars (No... you don't have to like the Prequels...), you're automatically my friend. Other than that the bulk of my conversation is: "Hey. How are you?.. *starts talking about anything related to the site*" If you somehow make it to my highest tier of friends, I'll probably open up to you more. Compared to other staff here, I'm very laid back. But that doesn't mean I'll let you do whatever.

RP Style: My RP style... hm. Basically, I usually don't care about character developement. I just like to have fun doing random RPs. But sometimes I want to tell a story or just be really mean to one of my characters and tear their world apart. When I'm just having fun, my posts are short except for the intro. And when I'm really into the character, my posts--I hope--paint a picture for the reader.

-----------------------------------

Name: Snowscale
Mentees: Eclipse The Sun, BlackJackie. At once, I'd say probably ten.
Activity: Server wise, relatively active in the Discord. Poke me and I'm likely to show within the hour xD
Description: I'm what I suppose one would call energetic. I have an unintentional tendency to come up with character concepts that come at odds with some systems in place, but I always try and make sure the admins allow these things before I make them. I'm pretty easy to get along with, and I'm very good at talking... sometimes a bit too good, I tend to ramble. I'm a lover of dergs, dinos, and DnD alike, and am a serious geek on several subjects akin to them.
RP Style: In role play scenarios I play a wide variety of things. I've made things as innocent as a small cub trying to find her way to an eight foot tall lizard man that eats people, so I'm no stranger to variety. Politics in established roleplay settings fascinate me, and only recently have I made characters focused on this.-----------------------------------------

If you would like to be a mentor please fill out the form below and have been with the site for at least 6 months.
Code:

[b]Avatar:[/b] A small image that represents you.
[b]Name:[/b] Either the name you go by or the name of your main account.
[b]Mentees:[/b] How many mentees can you handle?
[b]Age:[/b] How old are you?
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Activity:[/b] How Active are you?
[b]Description:[/b] A description about yourself.
[b]RP Style:[/b] How do you like to RP, what are the things you focus on?

Last edited by Celestia on Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:24 pm; edited 7 times in total

Quotes:
[15:53:21] Apolis : Yes, semi gods shall be treated with the uttermost respect of course!
Gala: UNLEASH THE FURY OF THE NIGHT!
[00:33:27] Abyss : Happy coming outta yer mum day~
Celestia
Celestia
Goddess of the Moon and Stars
Goddess of the Moon and Stars

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

The Mentor Program - Page 2 Empty Re: The Mentor Program

Post by Eclipse The Sun on Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:07 pm

Hello, can Snowscale be my mentor, please?
Eclipse The Sun
Eclipse The Sun

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowscale on Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:44 pm

Of course! ^-^
Snowscale
Snowscale
SkyWing Citizen
SkyWing Citizen

Male Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Eclipse The Sun on Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:48 pm

awesome, cause I have a lot questions. I'm on the discord server if you wanna talk through there
Eclipse The Sun
Eclipse The Sun

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Che'le on Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:11 pm

Updated the list of mentees.

The Mentor Program - Page 2 Fpkz2Va
Baldirak Che'le
Baldirak Che'le
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King

Male Scorpio Dog