Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.org

Latest topics
» I made a mistake
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Yesterday at 10:34 pm

» Father and Child Bonding Time (Cygnus/Sul and El)
by Súl Iolar Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:28 am

» A Glimmer of Hope in the Darkness (Starlight Order only)
by Haneul Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:26 am

» Edge of Success (Aftermath continued)
by Haneul Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:16 am

» In Hunt of Survivors (Twilight Imperium, Open to all)
by Maleboga Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:54 pm

» Story Submission: A Dragon in the Southern Skies (Multiverse Contest.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:50 pm

» Nearan's Character Sheet
by Nearan Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:42 am

» Trading Post (open)
by Richard Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:35 pm

» The Search (Open to All)
by Hildrhilt Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:15 pm

» Searching (Open to Dragons/Lessers)
by Wake Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:53 am

» Audience with the God of Fortune (Wake)
by Wake Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:49 am

» Cradore the Massive
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:23 pm

» Guryon the Vicious
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:36 pm

» Guryon's characters
by Guryon Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:23 pm

» Tharasis App
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:59 pm

» Looking for family or mate later on down the road
by Hildrhilt Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:09 pm

» Updated Active Characters List
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:37 am

» Hildrhilt's Character List
by Hildrhilt Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:31 am

» Hildrhilt of Storm and Earth
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:51 pm

» Dominion Realms,the construction of a unique sci-fi fantasy forum!
by Bassasail Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:31 am

» Field Hospital(Sherlock)
by malaki Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:06 am

» Super Smash Bros Life Itself
by Marin Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:38 pm

» SkyWing and LightWing Ranks
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:31 pm

» Destella: The Feathered Serpent
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:59 am

» Aevon of Earth and Steel
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:23 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Advisory Training? (Wake)

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Go down

Advisory Training? (Wake)

Post by Phantasmas on Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

The old dragon had quite a happy smile as he walked through a tunnel and eventually emerge into a cave with a large opening above. To one side was another large opening that showed the ocean as waves rocked against the entrance, his paws treading through the warm sand that was present through the whole cavern as he headed for a wooden structure of sorts. This structure being the remains of different human ships that wrecked and washed up inside the seaside cavern, most of which he gathered and made into a den of sorts. Satisfied of a quick look over, he turned back over to where the light shone down from the roof.

Pretty well hidden and large enough for his plans as he walked over onto a large flat stone bathed in sunlight and sat, curling up with a slight yawn. A faint smile showed, "A perfect place to train indeed." He chuckled as he waited for the young dragon to arrive.

Calemvir
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

Male Posts : 279

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Advisory Training? (Wake)

Post by Wake on Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:44 pm

Wake couldn't believe what he just heard, but it was kind of nice to hear. He looked up at the older dragon and smiled, his horns returning their normal place. "Thanks. I needed to hear that, and I may take you up on the offer in the future." The wyvern then let out a slight laugh. "Guess I can say I've got two families now. Sounds like my uncle."

Name by Lori.
Alts: Tormaigh, Cyclone and Typhoon, Súl Iolar, Snowblaze, Destella.
Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvipPYFebWc&list=PL0805FB61D7503BC2&index=11
Wake

Male Leo Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasmas on Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:55 pm

Volan gave a hearty laugh, "Indeed!" Then wingbeats could be heard as a dragon is heard landing in through the roof opening. A familiar, elder grey dragon is the one arriving and landing as he stretches and takes a couple breaths, "Feels good to be home again!" he exclaims. Then notices a new scent and recognizes it, "Oh bugger, its-". Volan didn't just earn the title The Swift by flight speed alone as the yellow dragon quickly covered the gap and was behind him. Leaving a probably shocked and surprised Wake behind him.

"Thantos! My has it been a while hasn't it?" Volan exclaimed as he put his around Thantos, making the older dragon gasp from surprise.

"Volan, a pleasure as always." He said with an equally shocked and unamused expression.

"Oh come on, are you still sour over that one match?"

"I'm pretty sure it was more way to showoff you and your brothers strength over me." Clearly the banter showed more...interesting history between Thantos and Casadora's siblings.

Calemvir
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake on Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:05 am

Wake just watch as the dragon sped off. He had heard the wing beats, but didn't expect Volan to move that quickly. After getting over the surprise, the wyvern followed soon enough to catch the old brothers-in-law chatting, and getting a chuckle out of it. "So the dislike of each other is mutual?"

Name by Lori.
Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvipPYFebWc&list=PL0805FB61D7503BC2&index=11
Wake

Male Leo Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasmas on Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:36 am

"Only when he mated our sister unexpectedly and we of course had to see his mettle." Volan gave a grin and chuckled. Thantos was clearly not amused and coughed, "Wrestling matches is what they call it, more like constant back and neck pain." This only got a laugh from the yellow elder and the same grin.

"Ah come on, you know Casa takes care of you well and you do in return."

"She can only do so much at our age Volan, and after that last match, she wasn't particularly happy from the aftermath."

"Long story short...we got a little too crazy at our age." He gave a slightly embarrassed chuckle, which Thantos gave him a look before turning back to Wake. "Anyways, it seems you've got got along quite well with my brother-in-law young'n."

Calemvir
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake on Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:35 am

Wake flashed a smile at his mentor and nodded. "Yes, sir. Believe it or not, he help me work through a few thing too." The wyvern sort of wondered how Thantos would handle hearing that, but figured he best tell the truth. The smaller dragon then looked around.

"So.... What were you getting training wise?" Wake really wanted to know. He wanted some idea of what he would be doing. The Sea Spirit knew he wouldn't learn everything from seeing the stuff, but it'd at least give him an idea.

Name by Lori.
Wake

Male Leo Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasmas on Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:02 am

"Yeah, I guessed you'd use weights since speed seems to be his strong suit and it'd make him even faster." Volan said equally curious and seeing if he was indeed right. Thantos smiled at Wake, "Thats good to hear and your only half right Volan." This made the yellow dragon give a confused look. "How am I only half right?"

"Well...Teron is carrying the supplies, which is very much appreciated."

This gave a clearly shocked reaction to Volan as heavy wingbeats are heard above and a large, greenish-brown dragon was slowly coming down to land. Hovering a bit away, he dropped a bulging sack he carried in his paw with a grunt and it fell. A loud thump and indent is made once it connects with the sand, nearly sinking under the dragon lands finally.

The dragon called Teron had a more bulky and armored build in comparison, well muscled throughout while still looking to be slightly older then Volan age wise. A short, beard-like mane lined his chin and back to his cheeks, once completely grey now has lines of white. Brown eyes look over Wake and the other two, "....hello everyone." He said softly.

"Teron! Nice to see you again big bro!" Volan said happily while Teron looked like he blushed. Then the yellow dragon put a paw around Wake, "This big old softie here Wake is one of my older siblings, Teron the Stout!"

"More like mountain." Thantos commented lowly, still remembering that one incident.

Calemvir
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake on Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:55 pm

Wake was quicker than Volan to pick up on the wing beats, and wondered who it was. Thantos had just said that "Teron" was bringing the stuff. One of the mentor's family? Another of Casadora's brothers maybe? The little cross breed's questions were soon answered when the dragon finally came with the stuff.

The best way the wyvern could describe this dragon was an old human warrior. He had an armored hide, a beard-like main, and had a bulkier build. The most surprising thing about the dragon was his voice. It was pretty contradictory to the rest of his appearance. Soft and gentle.

Before Wake could say hello, Volan introduced him to the larger dragon. Apparently Teron was one of Volan and Casadora's brothers, and his title seemed to fit. He also could help but chuckle at Thantos's low toned comment, wondering if he new the young dragon could hear him.

Wake then finally spoke. "Nice ta meet ya, Teron. Hope you're as nice as everyone else has been." The last comment was said with a slightly joking tone. The wyvern had no doubt the dragon was nice. He just wanted to have some fun.

Then Wake then eyed the bag, curiously looking at it. He then looked at Thantos, his horns flared with excitement."You said Volan was half right. So... what else's in the bag?"

Name by Lori.
Wake

Male Leo Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasmas on Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:29 pm

"Its....nice to meet you to nephew." Teron said with a kind smile to Wake. Volan laughed at this, "Well he certainly took a liking to you faster then I did!" Thantos meanwhile walked over to make sure the bag was fine.

"Not weights exactly Wake." He gave an amused chuckle and with a grunt of effort picked up a dragons helmet from the bag with clear difficulty. Setting it down after picking it up and taking breaths from the effort, "Weighted armor to be exact young'n, whew! Fitted and made for you by a Vulcan I know reliably enough."

"Armor?!" Volan said with shock and surprise. "Good that you know a Vulcan that well but Weighted. Armor?"

"It...it'd be a lot easier for Wake then regular weights." Teron softly inserted his statement.

"Indeed! He suggested the armor instead of the weights I was going for originally! A soft heart, yet has the veteran warriors mindset and experience to boot. Again, thank you so much for carrying the gear for me Teron." Thantos smiled at the bulkier dragon who blushed.

"Its...its nothing really. You and Casa like him...so I'll try to be a good uncle." He said giving an affectionate nuzzle to Wake. Volan chuckled at this, "I probably get used to this kiddo, considering how well your getting along us."

Calemvir
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake on Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:17 pm

Wake looked over the armor, try to figure out how heavy it was and how it would fit. The small dragon had never worn armor before, and wasn't so sure about wearing it. One clear thing was that swimming in the armor would be a death sentence. But the wyvern had to admit it was better than weights.

Then he heard Volan's comment, and chuckle a bit. "Like I said before, stuff like this seems to run in my family." Wake then looked over to Thantos with an excited look.. "So. We have the gear, when does training begin?"

Name by Lori.
Wake

Male Leo Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasmas on Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:41 pm

"Oh...probably today would be a good idea. Just so we can see how much it'll affect you piece by piece and with the full set on afterwards. Managed to convince Teron here to assist with putting the armor on and off throughout your training. No swimming with it on of course." He explained while Volan had slightly less difficulty taking out the armor pieces from the bag and Teron just taking them out easy in comparison.

"Just let me or Teron know if you need to take off if you plan on going into the water."

Calemvir
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake on Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:49 pm

Wake smiled a bit when Thantos told him that he'd take it off for swimming. He then looked at the pieces of armor, wondering how each would affect him. He then looked back at Thantos. "Alright. I'll remember that. Which piece do I wear first?"

Name by Lori.
Wake

Male Leo Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasmas on Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:54 pm

"Lets try the chest armor first and then the legs, should give us a good starting point." Thantos said, pointing out the pieces and Teron picking them up. "Hold still, please." Then very carefully he along with Volan began to put the armor pieces on, the chest snapping and fitting in place. Then the legs came next and went easier to put on as they snapped in place. "So....how does it feel so far Wake?"

Calemvir
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake on Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:12 pm

Wake tried to stay still, but it was difficult since he wasn't use to it. And, as the dragon thought it through, he started to get uncomfortable. It was getting too constricting for him as they went on, but the wyvern remembered that he could have it taken off. Either way, they got it on.

After they got the armor pieces on, the Sea Spirit began to walk around so he could get a feel for the metal plating. He could fell the weight, but it wasn't too bad. Wake didn't know how heavy they would feel once he started training, but it had to feel heavier. Right?

He then turned to Thantos. "Feels a bit heavy, but nothin' too bad."

Name by Lori.
Wake

Male Leo Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasmas on Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:21 pm

"Good, now are you comfortable wearing this much for now, or are you ready for the rest?" Thantos said as Volan nodded. "He has a point, we can put the rest of it on only if you feel like you can. Considering the weight, thats up to you Wake." The yellow dragon added and Teron nodded silently in agreement.

"No need to rush." He said softly as all three waited for his answer.

Calemvir
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake on Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:11 am

Wake thought for a moment. He wanted to keep going, to really push himself, but the armor he had now seemed heavy enough to be a challenge. He looked back over at the armor, trying to figure out if he could take anymore. He then looked back at Thantos. Um.... Let's just stick with this right now."

Name by Lori.
Wake

Male Leo Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasmas on Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:34 am

"Alright, once your used to that much weight, then we'll see how much more you can put on." Thantos nodded in agreement to this and Wake's answer. "A little bit later, we'll have you try a basic obstacle course with the armor on and some exercises afterwards. For now, try and lift yourself up into the air with the added weight." He said, knowing how Wake would do with the added weight could give insight to what to do next and after.

Calemvir
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake on Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:04 pm

Wake gave Thantos a nod, and began to flap his wings. He was starting to feel the weight of the armor now. It was harder for him to lift off, something he wasn't use to. As tried to fly around some, the wyvern found it harder to speed up and even more difficult to slow down. The small cross breed also found it harder to turn then normal. He kept this up for awhile before landing, looking and feeling a bit winded.

Name by Lori.
Wake

Male Leo Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasmas on Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:32 pm

Thantos examined the display and gave a satisfied nod, Teron looked as well with his own opinion on mind, and Volan looked impressed from the display. "Very good, that Vulcan's boast about his skills for weren't for naught with the armor. Wake, while being slowed significantly, you performed well with the extra weight and certainly set a good start."

"That Firewing...he struck such a fine balance between weight and protection, hard to believe he made such work in a short time. It fits Wake perfectly even from just rough measurements you gave."

"Well, I'm just clearly impressed Wake could so much with the extra weight alone." Volan said, chuckling sheepishly from not saying much mentor-wise compared to the other two.

Thantos coughed, "Clearly, the training armor fits perfectly. Though considering how winded you look, take a break for now Wake. You still need to prepare for the training course, and for me to make...adjustments."

Calemvir
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake on Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:32 pm

Wake was, admittedly, a bit nervous when he heard Thantos mention "adjustments." What did the old dragon have in store for him? The thing the dragon knew right now was that he was ready to take a break, and get the armor off for now. The small wyvern walked up to Teron. "Would you mind removing the armor for now?"

Name by Lori.
Wake

Male Leo Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasmas on Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:07 pm

"S-sure Wake." Teron said softly and helped Wake out of the armor. "I'd prepare yourself Wake, your training is going to be long." He said as the last piece came off finally.

"I can vouch for that as well kiddo." Volan said as he came over and Thantos had wandered off somewhere. He chuckled and patted the young wyvern, "Hes only starting you off easy for now, same thing with my own training with weights. Enjoy it while you can, cause after today your gonna wearing that armor about...every single day really. Give or take." The yellow dragon gave a rough estimate, not trying to make it sound bad.

Calemvir
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake on Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:34 pm

Wake nodded to both brothers. "I know. It's not like training's ever easy. But one last bit of rest sounds like a great idea." The wyvern then looked up at the sky, watching some of the clouds role by. His mind saw many different things hidden within the clouds.

After some time of just looking up at the sky, Wake walked back to the den, partly to see if Casa was ok, and partly to see if it was time to start training again.

Name by Lori.
Wake

Male Leo Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasmas on Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:48 pm

A faint whisper seems to be heard by Wake and the feeling of being watched becomes prevalent for a second before fading. Was it a trick of the wind or something else? Back where the two old brothers were both were talking to each other about something and he could somewhat hear Thantos inside the den talking with Casadora who seemed to be finally awake.

So what could've it been was the question, until a splash is heard from the small beach where Volan fished yesterday. Almost as if to break the trance of sorts.

Calemvir
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake on Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:59 pm

Wake began to feel uneasy, and he could have sworn he heard something. His head darted around, his horns frilled out, but he couldn't see anything. What was that? Should he tell someone? Would anyone even believe him?

Wake still look worried as he entered the, but he quickly improved when he saw Casadora was awake. "Casadora? Are you ok?"

Name by Lori.
Wake

Male Leo Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasmas on Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:11 pm

The old dragoness had looked better since yesterdays events and Thantos could be seen sitting next to her, a conversation just about finished between them. "I'm fine now young Wake." She gave a warmhearted smile. "My mate has been telling me your training just began today."

"And shes been telling me bout what happened yesterday with a Thurgeld incident." He said as his mate nuzzled him. "I told him you did well with what happened and handled it to the best you could do."

Calemvir
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake on Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:28 pm

Wake smiled as he walked over. He was excited to hear that Casadora was ok. "Thank you. It's good ta see your ok. He then remembered he had something to ask Thantos too, while practically forgetting what he felt earlier. "Oh, Thantos? I was wondering when you wanted to get me back to training again?"

Name by Lori.
Wake

Male Leo Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next