Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Stumbling over some ruins (Open to all)
by Karu Today at 9:41 am

» ... But When One Story Ends...
by Karic Yesterday at 11:47 am

» A Foreign Danger (Request Invite)
by Mithridae Sat May 19, 2018 9:05 pm

» Attack on Ammos (Humans)
by Súl Iolar Sat May 19, 2018 6:53 am

» Ashburn's Knight - Perspective Contest Entry
by Guarnere Sat May 19, 2018 4:58 am

» Finding a Tribe (Icewings only)
by Snowblaze Fri May 18, 2018 8:11 pm

» Rayla's shtuff I guess
by Rayla Fri May 18, 2018 6:20 pm

» Beseige - Open to All
by NightFlare Fri May 18, 2018 1:35 pm

» A shallow Reef (Open to all)
by Jansi Fri May 18, 2018 1:22 pm

» Snow and Romance and... danger (Destella)
by Destella Fri May 18, 2018 10:41 am

» In War, Even Hatchlings Have A Part To Play (Cyclone and Typhoon)
by Cyclone and Typhoon Fri May 18, 2018 10:24 am

» Perspective Contest!
by Astral Fri May 18, 2018 9:35 am

» Guarnere, Errant Dragon
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 17, 2018 8:52 am

» Mithridae's Character Collective
by Mithridae Wed May 16, 2018 9:29 pm

» Bitter (open, Baldi invited)
by Atarijor XVI Tue May 15, 2018 9:16 pm

» Mithridae Kyne, Knight Errant
by Astral Tue May 15, 2018 7:43 pm

» Baldirak Sapiens Draco
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Tue May 15, 2018 7:22 pm

» Lastrioso
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Tue May 15, 2018 8:44 am

» Greetings
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Tue May 15, 2018 12:15 am

» Karu the Lightwing
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon May 14, 2018 9:59 pm

» Question about new ability's and dragon points
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon May 14, 2018 9:45 pm

» Khusavir - EarthWing Demi God
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon May 14, 2018 11:29 am

» Evaleen the EarthWing Demigod
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon May 14, 2018 11:28 am

» Aero Dynamic [New App]
by Shiera Sun May 13, 2018 4:39 pm

» Wolf the Icewing Tracker
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Sun May 13, 2018 2:40 pm

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Advisory Training? (Wake)

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Go down

Advisory Training? (Wake)

Post by Phantasmas on Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

The old dragon had quite a happy smile as he walked through a tunnel and eventually emerge into a cave with a large opening above. To one side was another large opening that showed the ocean as waves rocked against the entrance, his paws treading through the warm sand that was present through the whole cavern as he headed for a wooden structure of sorts. This structure being the remains of different human ships that wrecked and washed up inside the seaside cavern, most of which he gathered and made into a den of sorts. Satisfied of a quick look over, he turned back over to where the light shone down from the roof.

Pretty well hidden and large enough for his plans as he walked over onto a large flat stone bathed in sunlight and sat, curling up with a slight yawn. A faint smile showed, "A perfect place to train indeed." He chuckled as he waited for the young dragon to arrive.

Calemvir
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

Male Posts : 277

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Advisory Training? (Wake)

Post by Wake on Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:32 am

Wake looked concerned at first, but his horns frilled out as a touch of anger came to his face. The wyvern used his tail to whip a small piece of rubble, sending it it flying. Wake’s horns then went limp as he lowered his head. ”Why’s Mal so interested in me? What is it that made him wanna mess with me!?”

It was clear Wake was aggravated at this point. You could mess with him all you wanted to, but mess with those he cares about, and he’d be ready to fight. But he couldn’t fight. Not yet at least.

Name by Lori.
Alts: Tormaigh, Cyclone and Typhoon, Súl Iolar, Snowblaze, Destella.
Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvipPYFebWc&list=PL0805FB61D7503BC2&index=11
Wake

Male Leo Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasmas on Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:05 am

Volan had a worried look as Wake had a small bout of anger overtake the wyvern and take it out on a piece of rubble. It reminded the elder of how Rathors outbursts tended to be like, albeit the comparison did bring quite a scale to mind from their younger years. Which, the older dragon put a paw on Wake and nuzzled him, "Don't let it get to you so much Wake. I'd probably be acting like you are right now if I was in your situation."

"Your not alone in this." Which the clone glomped Wake with a happy chirp and Volan chuckled. "Your friend seems to agree with me as well."

Calemvir
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake on Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:08 pm

Wake couldn’t help but smile as his uncle and the clone tried to cheer him up. If he had to go through this, at least he had support, even if part of it was from a freaky clone. He looked over at both dragon’s before speaking. ”Thanks.”

Name by Lori.
Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvipPYFebWc&list=PL0805FB61D7503BC2&index=11
Wake

Male Leo Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasmas on Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:49 am

"Your welcome Wake. Now about...." Volan began to say until he noticed the 'friend' of Wake was no longer glomping the wyvern. Instead, it seemed to have begun...chewing on a long piece of rock to which the older dragon blinked. "Your uh....friend, seems to have taken a liking to a rock?"

"Also, could you point me in the direction where you got out from underground? Best someone checks on him to make sure hes alright and you can check in on Cyrus. Probably a good idea to keep an eye on your friend to make sure they don't cause trouble...I think."

Calemvir
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake on Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:49 pm

Wake just stared at the clone. He couldn’t explain why it was doing what it did, but it was too weird to not watch. How that could be his clone was beyond him.

Volan then asked the wyvern where the opening was, and said he could check Cyrus, and keep the clone out of trouble. Wake nodded, and pointed with his tail. ”It was that way, and the sun was still up when we got out.”

Wake then got the blob dragon’s attention, before looking at his uncle again, telling him ”Good luck” before going in to see Cyrus and Ecil.

Name by Lori.
Wake

Male Leo Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasmas on Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:21 pm

Volan had a somewhat different thought about the still unknown clone, but kept it to himself. "Thank you and...good luck as well." The dragon a a quick glance back before taking off in the direction Wake indicated and soon out of eyesight.

The clone meanwhile had been chewing on the rock still until Wake motioned for it to follow him. It lifted up with the rock in its mouth still as it happily followed after wyvern inside the ruins, which as it passed the entryway gave a slight whimper and had a slightly scared look about it now.

Calemvir
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake on Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:37 am

Wake noticed that the clone had kept the rock, and just shook his head. What was so interesting about that rock? The grey scaled wyvern continued to question this until he saw that the blob dragon was getting scared. He just rolled his eyes as he looked. ”There’s nothin’ to be scared of.”

Wake then came to the entrance of the room Cyrus was in before, and looked back at the clone. ”Stay here, ok.” Wake then began to enter, and call for Cyrus and Ecil.

Name by Lori.
Wake

Male Leo Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasmas on Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:32 pm

The library room Wake had met Cyrus in before was in a state of ruin, the resulting collapse taken a toll on the rooms supports and rubble everywhere. Books, scrolls and the like once organized and shelved laid scattered about either somewhat intact or ruined. The bed where the elder dragon had laid on once before had a sharp piece of rubble pierced through it and what looked like stained blood on the side.

"Wake?" Ecil said as the elder came into the room from a different hallway, a limp in his step could be seen.

Calemvir
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake on Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:36 pm

Wake was in awe at the damage that thing had done. The library was trashed, and Cyrus’s bed.... Rubble had impaled it. There was blood. He just stared at it for a moment, but he then heard a voice.

The wyvern turned to see Ecil limping in. He smiled as he quickly ran up the the older dragon. ”Good to see your relatively ok.”

Name by Lori.
Wake

Male Leo Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasmas on Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:59 pm

"Relatively yes, thankfully Cyrus knows a bit of medicinal healing from memory alone." Ecil was putting on a brave face, but it had been a touch and go moment considering how he nearly lost said leg if he had moved a bit slower to react. Damn that insane dragon Mal!

"Cy is fine as well, a bit shocked but okay." He then nodded at the entryway Wake came from. "Whose your friend back there? I may have been magically aged after being forced out, but that doesn't mean my senses have completely dulled." Indeed, one of the few things that his rapid aging hasn't affected severely as of yet.

Calemvir
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake on Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:58 am

Wake was happy to hear that Ecil and Cyrus were ok, but became worried when the older dragon asked about the clone. He motioned for the clone to approach before speaking again. ”You won’t believe this, but it’s one of those clones. The thing acts like a hatchling though, so best guess is that it’s a failed one.”

Name by Lori.
Wake

Male Leo Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum