Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Advisory Training? (Wake)
by Wake Today at 6:29 am

» Snow on the Mountain (Open to all)
by Cyclone and Typhoon Today at 6:19 am

» Snow and Romance and... danger (Destella)
by Destella Yesterday at 8:23 pm

» I be Back... More or Less
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:10 am

» An Odd set of Twins (Read/critic only)
by Cyclone and Typhoon Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:37 am

» Abstract Reality
by Guest Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:03 pm

» Possible Monster Ideas
by Snowscale Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:56 am

» chaos theory
by Cassiopeia Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:58 pm

» Gone Next Week
by Wake Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:43 am

» Megalomania
by Guest Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:44 am

» Need Help with Character Creation? Post Here!
by Mudvine Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:37 pm

» Crescylla the Hidden Gem
by Snowscale Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:56 am

» Spectre, Geist in the Mirror(updated)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:31 am

» Tribe Abbreviations
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:10 am

» World of Pern - Canon Pern since 2012
by Guest Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:48 pm

» Solving the Mysteries (Open to All)
by Raygnar Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:53 pm

» Mission: Twilight (Open to all)
by Reality Glitch Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:08 pm

» Role-Playing and Roll-Playing
by Reality Glitch Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:14 am

» Argee, Aspiring Dragon
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:24 pm

» Risk: Semi-Realistic Canine Roleplay
by Guest Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:27 pm

» By Tooth and Claw Dragons
by Guest Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:51 pm

» Birth of a Holy Mutant(Cass, Svad/Aero)
by Cassiopeia Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:48 am

» Reorganizing Stars (Open for Order of Starlights)
by Attor Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:44 am

» Raygnar, the Frozen Wind
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:29 pm

» Tempest and Fireburst, Feathered Brothers
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:42 pm

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Advisory Training? (Wake)

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Advisory Training? (Wake)

Post by Phantasmas on Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

The old dragon had quite a happy smile as he walked through a tunnel and eventually emerge into a cave with a large opening above. To one side was another large opening that showed the ocean as waves rocked against the entrance, his paws treading through the warm sand that was present through the whole cavern as he headed for a wooden structure of sorts. This structure being the remains of different human ships that wrecked and washed up inside the seaside cavern, most of which he gathered and made into a den of sorts. Satisfied of a quick look over, he turned back over to where the light shone down from the roof.

Pretty well hidden and large enough for his plans as he walked over onto a large flat stone bathed in sunlight and sat, curling up with a slight yawn. A faint smile showed, "A perfect place to train indeed." He chuckled as he waited for the young dragon to arrive.

Calemvir
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

Male Posts : 264

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Advisory Training? (Wake)

Post by Phantasmas on Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:29 pm

"Honestly, they probably feel that it isn't fair for you. You haven't exactly been that long with Thantos for training and even less just met the rest of us." Volan said, a sad yet solemn look as he looked down. "Sometimes, I feel like our little clan is cursed with the worst luck at times. Casa unable to have little ones of her own, Ecil disappearing, just...so much, and now the return of an enemy we thought gone for good."

A sad chuckle, "Some luck huh?".

Calemvir
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake on Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:35 am

Wake nodded at the older dragon before letting out a tired yawn, though he was interested in the fact that Volan said “clan.” He would have thought about it more, but it seemed like the fighting had finally caught up with him. The wyvern looked over at Volan as he began to curl up a bit. ”Tell me about it. But maybe he won’t be able to break out.”

Name by Lori.
Alts: Tormaigh, Cyclone and Typhoon, Súl Iolar, Snowblaze, Destella.
Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvipPYFebWc&list=PL0805FB61D7503BC2&index=11
Wake

Male Leo Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasmas on Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:37 pm

"Maybe." Volan decided to curl up around Wake and nuzzled him. "Get some rest then kiddo, you certainly deserve it." He said with a smile as he yawned as well.
"I'll wake you up when something is decided alright?" A chuckle came from him as he realized a new joke. "Of all the names to have."

Calemvir
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake on Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:23 am

Wake let out a slight laugh as his eyes slid shut. He thought about what had happened that day. The attack, meeting new uncles, and everything else. He finally drift into sleep after a few minutes of thought.

Name by Lori.
Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvipPYFebWc&list=PL0805FB61D7503BC2&index=11
Wake

Male Leo Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasmas on Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:22 am

Time passed as Wake slept, at one point Volan eventually fell asleep as well with light snores. Rathor had come in to check on them eventually, seeing them both sleeping together, and leaving quietly with a small smile. It was near the late afternoon Volan woke up with a large yawn and took a few moments to realize he slept.

"Whoops." He chuckled lightly, which he soon picked up on the sound of clashing metal echoing through a corridor. "Is it really that time already? I must've really been tired." Which he gently nudged Wake to wake him up, "Have a good nap kiddo?"

Calemvir
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake on Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:39 pm

Wake’s eyes slowly opened, feeling a nudge. He looked up to see Volan waking him up. He listened to the older dragon with a smile as he got up. ”Best sleep I’ve had in some time.”

Name by Lori.
Wake

Male Leo Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasmas on Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:43 pm

The sounds of clashing got slightly louder which made Volan cringe. "Rathor is really going at it." He then looked at Wake and realized he wouldn't know. "Ah right, you wouldn't know Wake." A slight chuckle as he got up and stretched from his nap.

"Rathor does a bit of Vulcan work from time to time, more like practice. Also weapon practice at times to-" A loud bang and crash is then heard with very loud curses.

"That would be weapon practice...I still have no idea why he continues training with that hammer."

Calemvir
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake on Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:56 pm

Wake gave Volan a curious look when he mentioned Rathor was a Vulcan. Was he the one who made his training armor? Then there was a loud, metallic bang! Wake looked out to the doorway, then heard a slew of curses. ”Does he nuzzled his mother with that maw?”

Volan then told him that Rathor was practicing with a hammer, which only served to increase the hyper wyvern’s curiosity. He gave a slight smile to Volan before speaking up again. ”Would it be a good idea to see this training before heading back?”

Name by Lori.
Wake

Male Leo Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasmas on Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:20 pm

"Ummm....sure I guess, if you want." Volan wasn't sure why Wake was curious, since this was really only a common thing that happens. He wasn't gonna say no, though he hopes that curiosity doesn't get him into too much trouble.

"I'll be going to see Cyrus right quick then and chat, then we'll meet up outside." Volan said as he began to head towards a corridor. He turned to look at Wake, "Try not to umm...talk about humans when hes training. It seems to...make him angry about it for some reason." After giving the small warning he left.

Calemvir
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake on Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:45 pm

Wake gave Volan a nod before following the clanging and cursing. It wasn’t long before the wyvern found his way to where Rathor was, not sure what he would see.

Name by Lori.
Wake

Male Leo Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasmas on Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:00 pm

The room he would come upon clearly spoke Vulcan, a large room of sorts with a impressive looking forge and different kinds of weapons either completed or incomplete scattered about. Though few if any armor pieces actually were visible as the heat coming from the forge, while still warm, didn't seem to fit with its impressive look and size. Panting could be heard in the corner of the room as the older crimson dragon Rathor could be seen, leaning on a quite deadly looking warhammer like a staff. The top, which looked simple, had a shine to it and yet looked worn from use with its top on the ground flat.

He shook his head as he took a obvious break from what looked like practice. "Not...good enough...." Wearily he said as a metal training dummy in front of him, which could be seen on closer inspection, had many large dents and fractures on different parts of it clearly made from the weapon.

"Just.....why...you bloody fool?" He spoke to himself, still not realizing Wake had entered his forge room.

Calemvir
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake on Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:11 am

Wake looked around, interested in every piece he saw. The young dragon then looked over to see Rathor, panting and holding a hammer staff. He eyes soon drifted the metal dummy. It was clear as day that Rathor’s weapon was deadly, considering it had cracked metal, yet he was still mumbling insults and criticism to himself.

The Sea Spirit finally came close, with a small, concerned smile on his face. ”Uncle Rathor? You ok?”

Name by Lori.
Wake

Male Leo Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasmas on Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:53 am

The crimson dragon twitched, obvious he now knew Wake was there, but a tired sigh was all the came out as he lifted the hammer from the ground. Turning around more of the dummy could be seen of the damage it had received, but only the head remained undamaged strangely enough. Even more strange was how the hammer came back down onto the ground headfirst and he crouched on one knee in front of Wake...almost like something a human warrior would do to face another. Yet seemed to fit the whole noble warrior look he had and didn't even seem to be trying.

Clearly he was tired from how he looked, "You know....being this curious can get you in trouble one day."

Calemvir
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake on Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:58 pm

Wake was surprised at how tired Rathor seemed, but was even more shocked by the dummy’s head seeming to be untouched. Then he watched as his uncle entered a strange pose, before the older dragon told him his curiosity could be a bad thing.

Wakes horns went limp as he looked at Rathor. ” I know, but I could tell it was you.”

Name by Lori.
Wake

Male Leo Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasmas on Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:22 pm

"Hmph." A grunt as another sigh comes and shakes his head. "Why....right?" He said as he could tell from the wyverns curious look about him and what he was doing.

"Why would a dragon such as I practice using a hammer for battle, a weapon humans use?" Rathor gave a look of understanding and had a ghost of a smile. "I believe we have similar views about humans then we realize. Especially," The older dragon gestured to the scar Wake had on his wing, "Since I happen to a know a weapon or two that could cause a scar like that."

Calemvir
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake on Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:18 pm

Wake got a bit nervous when Rathor mentioned humans. For one, Volan had said to avoid talking about human, on top of the wyvern just not liking the topic. Even so, the little dragon was sort of curious, and he would at least explain the scar. ”Not quiet a weapon. It was a shark fishing harpoon.”

Name by Lori.
Wake

Male Leo Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasmas on Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:00 pm

"Close enough to my guess of it being a spear." Rathor rolled his eyes, even though knowing he was wrong. He cleared his throat, "Anyways. I do believe it didn't come out on your strength alone?" A wound such as that, it would take at least another and he had a certain feeling on who helped pull the harpoon out.

Calemvir
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake on Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:13 pm

Wake hesitated at first. Did he really want to say who pulled the harpoon out? He wasn’t really sure how Rathor would take the idea of a human helping a dragon. Most would scoff, and some would criticize. The wyvern finally decided to tell the older dragon, though he spoke with a nervous tone. ”Well..., believe it or not, it... was a...human.”

Name by Lori.
Wake

Male Leo Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasmas on Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:28 pm

A few moments of silence until a chuckle, then laughter as if some joke only he knew was told to him. "What are the odds that I meet another?!" More laughter as the unknown irony rolled over him and finally began to settle down.

"At least your truthful about it, if reluctantly." A small smile soon appeared on his maw. Then he patted Wake on the head, "Guess we have the same luck with humans ey?" What he seemed to be implying would certainly surprise most, as he seemed to mean he had been saved by a human as well like Wake.

Calemvir
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake on Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:56 am

Wake gave his uncle a shocked expression as he told the young wyvern he was helped by a human too. Like he said, what are the odds of meeting another dragon saved by a human? Wake looked up at Rathor, still surprised by what he said. ”So, I’m not the only one still living that a human’s helped? What happened? Did a human help you more than once?”

Name by Lori.
Wake

Male Leo Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasmas on Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:47 am

Whatever laughter faded away and then a angry look, but not at Wake, at the warhammer he still grasped tighter. "Once. Only once and I regret that damn day ever since." Though his face showed anger, his eyes showed a forlorn sadness as if living the memory again from long ago.

"Long ago, I had taken up residence in an old human castle to rest from a recent battle." He pointed to scar over his eye and neck as if saying how severe the injuries were. "Unfortunately, some humans had caught wind of my stay and a sizable group had gathered to kill me. I only just noticed them arriving, too late to leave in my condition as they stormed inside and forced to fend for myself." A solemn look came as he remembered the feelings quite well at that time.

"I was afraid, I felt like that was the end of my story. Just a notch on a humans weapon and stories of how they killed a dragon singe-handily." He wasn't wrong, knowing such a event would spin tales of some fierce battle and yet just a human killing a weakened dragon in a corner.

Calemvir
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake on Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:38 pm

Wake's horns went limp as he heard the story. He knew what humans could do, not only from his wing, but also from what happened when he was young. The wyvern just closed his eyes before asking "What happened?"

Name by Lori.
Wake

Male Leo Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasmas on Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:06 pm

His grip soon loosened on the hammer slightly as the anger faded lightly, "One human, their leader, used a weapon such as this and had struck a blow," which he pointed to his side then of a small spot where cracked scales were. "That surprised both of us really, I didn't think such a weapon could do such damage. He though...it seemed to almost shock him that he did a heavy blow and like that i was at his mercy."

A few moments of silence, "Then the unthinkable, he got down into this same pose and just...Apologized." Even looking back at the memory, he still couldn't believe that it did happen as he shook his head at this. "Not even false words, an actual, genuine apology for attacking me, saying to forgive his mistake and turned to leave!" Rathor seemed so flabbergasted and felt even more so from retelling what happened. "Its just so....WHY! I honestly...I didn't even know how to respond then and even now...ugh."

Calemvir
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake on Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:58 pm

Wake looked at the scarring, and listened in awe. How did that a hammer like that crack Rathor’s armor? He then listened to something that sounded like had played in his head many times when he was younger. ”I know the feeling.” Wake hesitated again, not knowing if he should continue.

”I-I’ve had a human save my hide twice.” Wake looked down, trying to hide the scared look on his face.

”Me and my best friend, a hydra, were just playing around when we stumbled into a trap. Human trappers left us there until we were too tired to fight. They tied us up, and made me watch as....” Wake just stopped there, not really wanting to continue, and not wanting to remember the event again.

Name by Lori.
Wake

Male Leo Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasmas on Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:14 am

"Don't continue if it hurts too much Wake." Rathor said with an understanding look. It didn't take too long to think on what the wyvern was forced to witness and patted Wake's head. "Listen nepos, don't let the fear control you too much, otherwise..." a sad look then crossed his face, "You'll regret that choice later on." His tone suggested the fear he had back then made him do something regretful back then and still now.

Calemvir
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top