Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Advisory Training? (Wake)
by Wake Today at 6:29 am

» Snow on the Mountain (Open to all)
by Cyclone and Typhoon Today at 6:19 am

» Snow and Romance and... danger (Destella)
by Destella Yesterday at 8:23 pm

» I be Back... More or Less
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:10 am

» An Odd set of Twins (Read/critic only)
by Cyclone and Typhoon Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:37 am

» Abstract Reality
by Guest Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:03 pm

» Possible Monster Ideas
by Snowscale Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:56 am

» chaos theory
by Cassiopeia Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:58 pm

» Gone Next Week
by Wake Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:43 am

» Megalomania
by Guest Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:44 am

» Need Help with Character Creation? Post Here!
by Mudvine Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:37 pm

» Crescylla the Hidden Gem
by Snowscale Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:56 am

» Spectre, Geist in the Mirror(updated)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:31 am

» Tribe Abbreviations
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:10 am

» World of Pern - Canon Pern since 2012
by Guest Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:48 pm

» Solving the Mysteries (Open to All)
by Raygnar Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:53 pm

» Mission: Twilight (Open to all)
by Reality Glitch Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:08 pm

» Role-Playing and Roll-Playing
by Reality Glitch Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:14 am

» Argee, Aspiring Dragon
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:24 pm

» Risk: Semi-Realistic Canine Roleplay
by Guest Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:27 pm

» By Tooth and Claw Dragons
by Guest Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:51 pm

» Birth of a Holy Mutant(Cass, Svad/Aero)
by Cassiopeia Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:48 am

» Reorganizing Stars (Open for Order of Starlights)
by Attor Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:44 am

» Raygnar, the Frozen Wind
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:29 pm

» Tempest and Fireburst, Feathered Brothers
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:42 pm

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Advisory Training? (Wake)

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Advisory Training? (Wake)

Post by Phantasmas on Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

The old dragon had quite a happy smile as he walked through a tunnel and eventually emerge into a cave with a large opening above. To one side was another large opening that showed the ocean as waves rocked against the entrance, his paws treading through the warm sand that was present through the whole cavern as he headed for a wooden structure of sorts. This structure being the remains of different human ships that wrecked and washed up inside the seaside cavern, most of which he gathered and made into a den of sorts. Satisfied of a quick look over, he turned back over to where the light shone down from the roof.

Pretty well hidden and large enough for his plans as he walked over onto a large flat stone bathed in sunlight and sat, curling up with a slight yawn. A faint smile showed, "A perfect place to train indeed." He chuckled as he waited for the young dragon to arrive.

Calemvir
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

Male Posts : 264

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Advisory Training? (Wake)

Post by Phantasmas on Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:45 pm

"Yes well...Casa is recovering quite well yes. Unfortunately, the course is going to get postponed for tomorrow. Sorry young'n, better safe then sorry for Casa's sake and so she won't have to worry about you in regards for tomorrow." Thantos said as he nuzzled his mate affectionately. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you Wake, I didn't want to worry you. Thurgeld poison...can sometimes cause a relapse to occur even after it wears off."

"It means it might have come back. Another reason why I always come back when she picks them in case she gets pricked by accident. I...wasn't so lucky, which is why she made me take that concoction." he gave a disgusted look from the memory of taking the medicine as his mate chuckled. "Seems your free again today Wake." She gave Wake an affectionate nuzzle. "Thank you so much for helping me."

Calemvir
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake on Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:05 am

Wake smiled a bit, though he looked worried when Casadora said she could relapse. He smiled again when when the older dragoness thanked him. "It was nothing. I know you would've done the same."

Wake then remember what he felt earlier, that worried feeling he had. He then looked at Thantos. "Oh. Thantos. While I was coming in.... He just stopped there, not sure he wanted to continue.

Name by Lori.
Alts: Tormaigh, Cyclone and Typhoon, Súl Iolar, Snowblaze, Destella.
Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvipPYFebWc&list=PL0805FB61D7503BC2&index=11
Wake

Male Leo Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasmas on Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:19 am

"Hmmm?" Thantos gave a curious look at Wake. "Starting to feel nervous about the whole weight training? Don't worry young'n, the coming days for training will be tough for sure and difficult. Yet you've shown yourself quite capable and willing to go the extra effort to better yourself, that speaks volume all on its own." He said with an encouraging smile, thinking that's what Wake was talking about.

Casadora gave a warmhearted smile as well, "Hes right, its fine to feel nervous. Were all here to help support you Wake." She gave him an affectionate nuzzle.

Calemvir
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake on Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:59 pm

Maybe they were right. Maybe Wake's mind was just playing tricks on him. Yeah. He must have been nervous and not even known it. Wake smiled and nuzzled both back. "Thank you. I think I'll head out for a flight off the coast. I'll try to get back before the sun sinks."

Name by Lori.
Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvipPYFebWc&list=PL0805FB61D7503BC2&index=11
Wake

Male Leo Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasmas on Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:10 pm

"Take your time, just remember training will be starting tomorrow. So make sure to get a good nights sleep as well." Thantos smiled and chuckled. "We'll see you later then Wake,
take care."
Casadora added and smiled as well.

Calemvir
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake on Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:24 pm

Wake smiled as he turned to head out. "Don't worry. I'll get in time to get enough sleep." The wyvern then ran out of the den, taking off once he had the head space to do so. The small dragon then flew out to sea.

Once there, he had some fun. The Seawing cross breed darted in and out of the water. Dove down deep into the ocean. And even managed to find a new sea canyon. When the sun began to set, Wake turned back to Thantos and Casa's den.

Name by Lori.
Wake

Male Leo Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasmas on Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:36 pm

Again, the faint whisper is heard for a second and a shadow flickers on the water over Wake before disappearing. The feeling of being watched even more prevalent then the previous time and a sense of...dread. Just then a large splash and plume of water erupted in front of Wake as if something just dove underwater. Could that previous time mean there was something there and it seemed to feel malevolent?

Calemvir
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake on Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:49 pm

Wake had that feeling again, but it was worse this time. The wyvern could see a shadow, but nothing was there. Then a massive column of water shot up. This really freaked him out, and his horns flared in response. "By Kelarth. W-w-what was that? What on Pyyrai was that!?"

The small dragon flew at top speed to get back, not wanting to be there anymore. As he entered the den once again, he clearly looked terrified. He was trembling, and his horns had fallen back to his neck since the strange event happened.

Name by Lori.
Wake

Male Leo Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasmas on Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:18 pm

"Rap, Rap, Tap." A raspy voice seemed to whisper as if right next to Wake. Then the air seemed to almost get...colder, his breath almost visible. The feeling of menace getting stronger, almost as if getting closer and yet from nowhere. A malevolent presence coalescing within the cavern somewhere, but can't be seen as the sun got ever close to setting over the horizon. In the distance Volan and Teron seemed...to be on the ground, unmoving and yet faint snores could be heard from their direction. Even snoring could be heard coming from Thantos and Casa's wooden den, telling Wake they were asleep as well.

Something felt, very, very, wrong within the cavern.

Calemvir
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake on Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:03 pm

Wake's head darted left and right as he began to use his echolocation. Maybe whoever this is is part Lightwing? If so, there was no escaping sound. But something else creeped Wake out. Everyone was asleep!

How, for the love of all that's good, was everyone still asleep?! There was something nearby. How could anyone be sleeping?! The wyvern then ran over to Thantos, and tried to wake him up. "Thantos. There's something here."

Name by Lori.
Wake

Male Leo Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasmas on Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:34 pm

The elder didn't stir from his sleep at all and the feeling of pure menace turned to malice, as if predatory eyes were staring straight at the wyvern from behind. A raspy chuckle seemed to fill the den almost and seemed to echo from it.

"They look so peaceful....don't they?" A raspy voice whispered to Wake. "It would just be so easy to...slit their throats right then and there, wouldn't it? I bet they wouldn't even feel it from how quick you are." A dark, raspy chuckle came right after as if finding its dark joke funny.

Calemvir
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake on Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:46 pm

Wake's eyes widened. He looked everywhere. Who was speaking to him? What was going on? Then the voice said something that made the Sea Spirit's scales crawl. Slit their...? Wake just stepped back. "No! I'd never just... end someone's life like that. Especially not them. Their like a second family to me."

Name by Lori.
Wake

Male Leo Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasmas on Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:58 pm

"Well....I got all the time in the world to convince you otherwise...Wake. Them?" The raspy voice seemed to almost get stronger as a new sound is now being heard. "Accccccck..." Thantos seemed to make twitch motions to his neck making chocking sounds, almost as if he couldn't breathe. Casadora also began to make similar sounds as well, but more weakly in comparison to her mate.

"Not so much really...I always wondered if a death in a nightmare could in fact make it reality. Seems to me that it seems quite possible from how their struggling." Another dark chuckle seemed to emanate from nowhere as the invisible force seemingly continued to strangle the old couple in their sleep.

Calemvir
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake on Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:06 pm

Wake looked on in horror as he saw the couple choking. Why? Why was this happening?! He looked around again, just to be sure no one was there, before he screamed, "Stop it! Stop! Don't hurt them!" He looked again, still just as terrified as he was when the humans captured him. "Who are you?!"

Name by Lori.
Wake

Male Leo Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasmas on Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:17 pm

"It doesn't really matter now...does it? All that your thinking about now is...why are they doing this, their going to die, I can't do anything, what do they want? Those questions are going through your mind aren't they?" The dark chuckle came again and a few moments later, "How about this then so its more...fair. Choose." The voice let it sink in for a bit before continuing.

"Choose who lives....and who dies Wake. The Mentor...or the Mentors Mate, better hurry, I don't believe they have very much longer before they both die together. How ironic isn't it about that, certainly fulfills that promise he made doesn't it? Tick tock."

Calemvir
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake on Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:27 pm

Wake began to panic. Choose? How could he choose?! It'd be like telling a parents to choose between their hatchlings. He couldn't choose! There had to be a way to save them both. There had to be! He just couldn't choose.

Name by Lori.
Wake

Male Leo Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasmas on Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:39 pm

Crack. Crack. Two sounds filled with dread and immediate silence meant only one thing. Both Thantos and Casadora were silent, both elder mates deathly still and that only mean the worst had come true. This invisible force had just killed two dragons that cared about Wake right in front of him, unable to do anything.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. How unfortunate, you just let an old couple who loved you like their own son...just die. At least they died together as mates." Dark laughter soon emanated the room as if taunting Wake to do something.

Calemvir
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake on Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:47 pm

Wake's horns fell limp as he watched the two dragons, heard the snap. Why? Why? Who would want to do this? He looked down, nudging both dragons, hoping they would move. He knew it was in vain, but the wyvern just couldn't bring himself to believe they were gone.

Anger then began to grow in Wake. His horns began to frill out again, and he just turned and yelled out. "Why?! Why are you doing this?! What do you have to gain from this?! Who. Are. You?"

Name by Lori.
Wake

Male Leo Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasmas on Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:05 pm

"Maybe a name...just to give you some focal point for that anger, though I doubt it'd be much." Another dark chuckle came again. Then Wake felt what seemed like some presence move close to his head, the breath of a dragon seemingly coming from being nonexistent.

"My name is [_______]." Clearly a name could be heard and said, yet...he couldn't grasp what it even was. As if it existed and yet it doesn't anymore, almost like someone wanted it to be never known to another.

"From your expression...you can't tell what I said can you?" It gave an almost exasperated sigh as the presence lifted. "My curse really, but what can you do really? Hey, while you anger and grieve over the senile couple, I'm going to see how your second uncles are doing." He could feel the presence leaving the den and outside it seemed to have gotten dark while mist seemed to gather.

Calemvir
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake on Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:23 pm

Wake was confused. Why couldn't he hear this... thing's name? He the went back to anger as the entity said he'd hurt Volan and Teron. Wake wanted to stop him, but how could he. What could he do? Then it hit him. Something this guy said.

Wake ran out, looking at his adaptive uncles. Hoping they were still ok. "Hey! You called this a nightmare. That means this is my mind. I can change things." Wake then tries to imagine Thantos and Casadora being ok, just hoping it would work.

Name by Lori.
Wake

Male Leo Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasmas on Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:42 pm

"Oh Wake...your clearly grasping at straws at this point, though I'll give a point for effort." Volan and Teron were no longer asleep, but instead in very bad positions. Teron was trapped in what seemed to be a watery sphere and frantically trying to get out, muffled and watery yells as he tried to break free. While Volan on the other hand..."Mmmmmmmph!", the yellow dragon's mouth seemed to be shut by some invisible force as his wings and arms were being pulled back by something painfully, his back arching dangerously.

Through the massive pain, Volan noticed Wake first. "Mmph!Mmmmmph!" As if trying to tell Wake something but the force doubled, making him reel back in pain. Teron meanwhile kept trying to break his way out of the watery prison, but Wake could tell his blows were getting slower and weaker.

"Interesting isn't it? Even though their reliving their greatest fears, their still trying to help you. How pathetic." The voice said, clearly dissatisfied from the twos actions.

Calemvir
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake on Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:56 pm

Wake looked in horror. It didn't work. Why didn't it work? He then saw the brothers, both trapped by the thing. Volan wanted to tell him something, but that creature began hurting him more. Wake was starting to break down. There wasn't anything he could do.

Wake looked to where he assumed the being was, his face showing that he had all but given up. "Please....Stop."

Name by Lori.
Wake

Male Leo Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasmas on Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:41 pm

"Oh...if you insist, I'll stop." The voice said with a resigned sigh and then....."Mmmmmph-" SNAP. Volan went silent and his mouth released from the invisible force. "Wa....ke" He fell to the ground with a thump and twitched as ragged breaths came out, until finally his eyes glazed over with his final breath. Teron meanwhile, held out for as long as he could until something forced him to release what little air he still had left and air bubbles came out of his shocked mouth. His paw scratching the sphere in one last vain attempt as his eyes slowly closed and finally sank to the bottom.

"Tch, just remember this Wake." A form seemed to coalesce where Wake was looking, picking out major details of the shadowy form of a dragon. Dark blue scales, about the same size as Thantos even within the same age range with a white beard, and reddish-orange piercing eyes looking at Wake with disdain. Curved, crooked horns rested on his head and a spiked, diamond tipped tail curled behind him.

"No matter where you are, no matter what you learn, or what you do. You can't escape from me, you will forever bear my mark and know..." He leaned in closer, clear malice and...hatred within his eyes. "True fear. I WILL escape my prison! ITS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME!" His voice became clear enough for Wake to distinguish it before it started to become distorted as he reeled back in roaring pain.

"ONLY a MaTTer Of tIme....!" His form seemingly fading from existence as his voice deteriorated and sounding almost like static. The surrounding cavern fading away to white as the eyes remained, staring intently at Wake with pure hatred.

"Y....TeCt..on....IL...oN...L..St....so....long." The voice now raspy and barely audible as the eyes finally faded from existence from an unknown force. Everything around Wake was white and seemed to make him feel....calm, like a different presence giving comfort. Then the young wyvern was awoken from his sleep.

Calemvir
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake on Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:17 am

Wake watched in horror as he heard the snap. Then Volan said his name. The wyvern just closed his eyes until he remembered Teron. He tried to help him, but he couldn't get into the sphere. He watched helplessly as the larger dragon breathed his last. Then the voice spoke.

This nameless being look like an old dragon, almost Thantos's age. The eyes are what got Wake though. It was like the being was staring into his very soul! Then he spoke again. What he was saying scared the wyvern to the core. Then everything faded to white.

A calm came over the Sea Spirit before he finally woke up. This calm didn't last too long as the small dragon looked around, trying to figure out where he was, and just how much was a dream.

Name by Lori.
Wake

Male Leo Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasmas on Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:39 am

He awoke to the cavern and could Volan sleeping in his own little spot, while Teron seemed to be stretching in one corner as if getting ready for sleep. Outside the sun seemed to setting past the horizon, showing he had only been asleep for a couple of minutes. Yet...it felt almost an eternity from that dream and from that malevolent dragon. Was it truly just a dream that turned into a nightmare, or something else entirely?

Calemvir
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top