Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

Phantasmas, Wake

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

RPG-D Kitaro Weyr Ruins of Wildwood!Forum Roleplay SiteGods and MonstersX-Men/Avengers RoleplayHOSrealm of the seven

Chance Meeting (Jinx)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chance Meeting (Jinx)

Post by Phantasmas on Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:20 pm

Why he thought checking on the Lightwing/Skywing territories is a good idea remained to be seen, other then finding out certain bits of information. Still under the guise of Thantos, though making a few changes of his beard being grey with tinges of white and less wrinkles, minor changes since this alias seemed to be working quite well so far. The old, grey Rogue had been walking ever since he landed on the coast sometime before and reflecting on what hes found out so far. Its helped his mind be at ease though the threat of the monsters were still there and once he got to one of his few hideaways spread throughout Pyrria he'll feel more safer.

Using a long term and subtle illusion spell, each hideaway had simple and yet great effect of being hidden in plain sight easily. Of course a creature could stumble into it by pure accident, but he had little to worry a monster wouldn't find it. Nearing the location of it, being a comfortable cave he found one snowy day long ago, he felt the spell emanating from it causing him to slow down. This feeling...an audible sigh came from him,"A dragon seems to have discovered one of my dens...a small one?" Confusion soon overtook what other feelings he was having at that moment.

Calemvir
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

Male Posts : 126

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chance Meeting (Jinx)

Post by Phantasmas on Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:14 pm

(*Bump*)

Calemvir
Phantasmas
Phantasmas