Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

Ardent, Phantasmas, Wake

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

RPG-D Kitaro Weyr Ruins of Wildwood!Forum Roleplay SiteGods and MonstersX-Men/Avengers RoleplayHOSrealm of the seven

A Thunderbird, and a Hatchling (Tormaigh, Albino)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Thunderbird, and a Hatchling (Tormaigh, Albino)

Post by Tormaigh on Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:56 pm

Tormaigh's was beating his wings slowly as he flew just outside of one of the small, remaining portions Twilight Imperium. His one goal right now, as a scout for the Twilight Imperium's guardians, was to be sure no monsters approached the band of dragons and lessers, and to warn the others if one did.

He was thankful for one thing right now: Things were quite. And that meant none of those heartless beasts were around. Though there was something else on his mind. It had been weeks since any new dragons or lessers had shown up, and it worried him. We're there really so few left?

Name by Lori.
Alt of Wake
Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u34swz1I1hs
Tormaigh

Male Posts : 68

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Thunderbird, and a Hatchling (Tormaigh, Albino)

Post by AlbinoWhite1 on Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:31 am

Albino woken up in the cave, to see that the storm
was long gone now. Her scales were glowing dimmer than usually, since that it was early morning.

She gotten up and shaked herself to fully awake. Where was the Thunderbird?, she thought as she walked out of the cave, her eyes trying to adjusted to the sunlight as she climbed dowb the mountain

((Sorry if its not that long))
AlbinoWhite1

Female Leo Monkey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tormaigh on Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:10 am

((It's ok.))

As Tormaigh flew he saw the a small white dragon walking out of a cave. He slowly flew down, looking at the Albino as he landed. One thing he had now that he didn't last she saw him was a crossing pair of leather straps that held a metal emblem and the word "scout" on his chest.

The Thunderbird let out a small smile as he looked at the hatchling. "Glad to see your still safe." He couldn't explain it, but the large bird had begun to feel a bit protective over the Albino. Maybe it was because she was so young, or what had happened the other night with the humans, but he wasn't quite sure. "Do you need anything kid? Food? Water?"

Name by Lori.
Alt of Wake
Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u34swz1I1hs
Tormaigh

Male Posts : 68

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake on Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:40 am

Bump.

Name by Lori.
Alts: Tormaigh, Cyclone and Typhoon, SĂșl Iolar, Snowblaze, Destella.
Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvipPYFebWc&list=PL0805FB61D7503BC2&index=11
Wake

Male Leo Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top