Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Log in

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Advisory Training? (Wake)
by Wake Today at 6:29 am

» Snow on the Mountain (Open to all)
by Cyclone and Typhoon Today at 6:19 am

» Snow and Romance and... danger (Destella)
by Destella Yesterday at 8:23 pm

» I be Back... More or Less
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:10 am

» An Odd set of Twins (Read/critic only)
by Cyclone and Typhoon Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:37 am

» Abstract Reality
by Guest Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:03 pm

» Possible Monster Ideas
by Snowscale Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:56 am

» chaos theory
by Cassiopeia Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:58 pm

» Gone Next Week
by Wake Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:43 am

» Megalomania
by Guest Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:44 am

» Need Help with Character Creation? Post Here!
by Mudvine Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:37 pm

» Crescylla the Hidden Gem
by Snowscale Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:56 am

» Spectre, Geist in the Mirror(updated)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:31 am

» Tribe Abbreviations
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:10 am

» World of Pern - Canon Pern since 2012
by Guest Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:48 pm

» Solving the Mysteries (Open to All)
by Raygnar Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:53 pm

» Mission: Twilight (Open to all)
by Reality Glitch Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:08 pm

» Role-Playing and Roll-Playing
by Reality Glitch Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:14 am

» Argee, Aspiring Dragon
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:24 pm

» Risk: Semi-Realistic Canine Roleplay
by Guest Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:27 pm

» By Tooth and Claw Dragons
by Guest Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:51 pm

» Birth of a Holy Mutant(Cass, Svad/Aero)
by Cassiopeia Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:48 am

» Reorganizing Stars (Open for Order of Starlights)
by Attor Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:44 am

» Raygnar, the Frozen Wind
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:29 pm

» Tempest and Fireburst, Feathered Brothers
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:42 pm

Quick Links


Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:


Beginnings (Open to all)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Beginnings (Open to all)

Post by Zalamiir on Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:32 pm

All was quiet in the forest, as most of the wildlife still slept the world was covered under the shroud of night. The only sounds that filled the air were the soft melodies played by the crickets and the soft rustling of leaves in the gentle breeze. But that would soon change with the light of the new day on the horizon.

As the rays of the sun slowly chased away the darkness to claim its dominion in the sky, it revealed the mouth of a cave against the side of a small but wide hill, a stream water pooling out of the side and down to a stream below that disappeared into the forest. The light of the sun soon gained more ground over the land, and eventually found its way to shine down into the cave.

Zalamiir laid curled around himself inside the cave, his black scales melding perfectly into the dark corner of the space as he slept. Were it not for the golden edges of the scales along his spine or his deep breathes, no one would have known he was there. But of course, with light now slowly illuminating the interior, it eventually betrayed his form against the wall.

He hadn't been in a deep sleep. He had awoken perhaps an hour ago if his internal clock was to be exact. He had just decided to take in a bit more time to relish the time he had remaining to snooze while he could. Times like these were all too rare for him.

He was just thankful that luck was on his side this time.

A ray of light managed to find itself a perfect angle and shined directly into the side of his face and reflected off of his scales. Even behind closed eyes, the light was blinding. With a groan, he slid his head across the stone floor and out of the light. He lazily opened his eyes, managing to get them halfway open to examine his surroundings. Content, he shut them once more, and let out a soft stream of air through his nostrils, before mustering up whatever energy he had and pushed himself off the floor, rising to his full height.

Once he was up, he went through the motions of curling and uncurling his claws, as well as stretching his limbs, unfurling his wings as far as they could go. Next, he rolled his shoulders and shook his head. Finally, he arched his back like a cat would, until he felt a satisfying 'pop,' purring in his deep voice at the sensation. He then opened his eyes, and made his way toward the source of the light.

He hadn't made made it halfway there before his scales starting absorbing the light cast from the outside. Quickly, their color began to shift from the matching color of darkness and into a more brighter shade of color. When he did finally step outside into the world, his body no longer was as black as night, but a sterling white.

Zalamiir stepped further out from the cave, walking onto the flat, but narrow floor outside. He took a moment to observe the land before him, letting the breeze play across his form for a moment as he looked at the forest that rose and fell at times with landscape. With that, he turned his head toward the steady stream flowing down the side of the rock and moved over to it, dipping his muzzle into the stream, taking in several gulps out of it until he was satisfied, letting the droplets fall off of his chin.

His next thoughts immediately drifted on what he was going to eat. While he was not hungry yet, he knew that time was not far off. He could feel the pit of his stomach already beginning to feel hollow at the thought of food, like it knew what he was thinking.

But would he be able to find something? From what he could tell, it was as if the normal amount of prey was becoming increasingly difficult to find, as each time he did go out to hunt, it took more and more time to find anything. But then he remembered something. Yesterday, as night was beginning to decend, he had spotted a relatively large pond before eventually finding this cave. The best part was, it wasn't that far away, just a few miles away. There was bound to be plenty of fish there. Hopefully.

With his mind set, he looked out in the distance toward the south, remembering that was the direction he had come from. He then began to unfurl his wings as he rushed forward. The moment he felt the ground disappear beneath him, he beat his wings once. Twice. And he was in the air.

With that, he soared toward his destination, flying low to where his claws were almost skimming across the canopy of the trees.
avatar
Zalamiir

Male Pisces Rat
Posts : 16
Reputation : 0
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beginnings (Open to all)

Post by Wake on Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:20 pm

((First, welcome to the forum! Second, my post is going to mention dinosaurs, but one of the mods said they exist since the largest of dragons needed something big to eat.)

Wake flew through the morning sky, more inland than the grey-scaled Rogue would normally go. Humans had begun fishing near his den, and food was scarce, so he had begun to push farther away from his territory. The wyvern was getting hungry, and needed anything he could find that was food.

The speedy dragon then caught sight of something. A parasaurolophus, only about ten foot tall. Wake never really like the taste of dinosaurs, but he didn't care at this point. He went into a shallow dive, opening his feet as he neared. He then landed onto the young dino, hearing its trumpet-like call for moment before ending the prey's life. The wyvern then lifted the now dead target into the sky, looking for somewhere to eat his catch.

Wake then found a pound with a clearing large enough to enjoy his meal. The dragon then looks around to be sure no one was there to steal his catch. The wyvern then, thankfully, began to eat his meal.

_______________________

Name by Lori.
Alts: Tormaigh, Cyclone and Typhoon, Súl Iolar, Snowblaze, Destella.
Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvipPYFebWc&list=PL0805FB61D7503BC2&index=11
avatar
Wake

Male Leo Rat
Posts : 452
Reputation : 13
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beginnings (Open to all)

Post by Zalamiir on Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:14 pm

(Thanks for the welcome:))

Zalamiir continued on his way at a slow pace, only going half the speed he was capable of. Though he did have to put in a bit more effort in his wing beats to keep that speed, as he was currently going against the wind. He had also risen more above the forest so he wasn't brushing his claws along the tree tops. The last thing he needed was the wind to catch him just right so he would go crashing into the trees.

What a way to start the day. He thought to himself, playing the scene in his head.

He was almost to his destination, only about a mile away. All the while he had looked below him for any sign of a quick meal, all the while his scales reflected the sunlight and sent fragments of white light with in all directions. But of course, he wasn't so lucky. Not a thing to be seen.

He had thought he heard some sort of cry in the air, one he was unfamiliar with. But with the wind howling in his ears, he dismissed it, thinking it was his own imagination.

Finally, the pond came into view, the sun gleaming off of its surface. With that, he tucked his wings and went into a dive, the air rushing past him as he fell. He aimed for the clearing beneath him. When he just a few meters away from the trees, pointed like leafy spears ready to meet him, he unfurled his wings once again and arched his back, his claws brushing the tips of the trees.

When the clearing was beneath him, he reared back and beat his wings once, bringing him to a complete stop, where he hovered for a second inches from the ground. He landed on his back feet first, then came down finally on his front pair. He began to move toward the bank.

He gave a soft growl as he retracted his wings, his sudden stop making them sore from the force. He really needed to work on that.

Zalamiir stopped at the edge of the water, looking down at his reflection for a second, before dipping his muzzle into the clear water for another drink. He was so focused on himself, he wasn't even aware of the other soul some distance away from him.
avatar
Zalamiir

Male Pisces Rat
Posts : 16
Reputation : 0
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beginnings (Open to all)

Post by Nathar on Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:58 am

OOC: So, I was thinking about using this character to join this topic, but he's a bit difficult to get along with for several reasons. If you don't mind I'll try using him, but if you think it'd be better I can use Sagramour instead. Here are their apps.

Nathar: www.rpgdragons.org/t4764-nathar-the-shattered-one

Sagra: www.rpgdragons.org/t4686-first-character-application

_______________________
Alts: Sagramour, Septhis, Berwyn.

Nathar

Male Posts : 12
Reputation : 0
Location : Roaming alone looking for anyone who might care for his warped mind and body.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beginnings (Open to all)

Post by Zalamiir on Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:08 am

(Ya, use whoever you want to use, I'm not picky:))
avatar
Zalamiir

Male Pisces Rat
Posts : 16
Reputation : 0
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beginnings (Open to all)

Post by Wake on Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:12 pm

Wake's head darted up as he heard the flapping of wings. The wyvern carefully began to look around until his grey eyes finally saw another, larger dragon landing a good ways away from him. He had to admit, the dragon had an interesting scaling, the the smaller dragon was more worried about his catch then the dragon. If the white dragon caught a whiff of the dead dinosaur, Wake would most likely have to fight.

The wyvern then started to think about his options. He could stay and hope he wasn't found, he could run, or he could tell the other dragon he was there, and hope he was friendly. Wake thought, finally deciding just show himself. The wyvern stood up and let out two, barking calls, and did his best to keep his horns against his neck.

_______________________

Name by Lori.
Alts: Tormaigh, Cyclone and Typhoon, Súl Iolar, Snowblaze, Destella.
Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvipPYFebWc&list=PL0805FB61D7503BC2&index=11
avatar
Wake

Male Leo Rat
Posts : 452
Reputation : 13
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beginnings (Open to all)

Post by Zalamiir on Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:17 pm

With his thirst finally quenched, he lifted his head up out of the water, taking in a breath after he gulped down the last of the water in his throat. The wind had begun to switch its direction, now flowing across his side instead of from his front.

A grin started to creep up on the corner of his mouth as he just stood in place, taking in the peaceful moment. He was thankful to have this, to just be able to stay still and simply enjoy what was before him.

Those moments came too far in between from worrying about how he would survive the next day.

The wind once again changed course on him, it's cool fingers brushing along his back from behind him. He closed his eyes and inhaled the cool air-

His body froze in place, eyes flashing open to reveal his pupils narrowing into slits. He smelled something, the scent of blood in the air. And it was fresh too. But there was something else too, something he recognized but was foreign to him all at the same time. That only put him on edge even more. But from what he could gather from what he recognized, he was quick to make an assumption on what it the second scent belonged to.

A dragon.

That was when Zalamiir heard the sudden twin-burst calls directly behind him. His instincts told him instantly that was about to be attacked, and drove his body accordingly. He unfurled his wings, the adrenaline coursing through him helping him to ignore their aching protest, while also pouncing ahead toward the pond, and beat his wings several times to stay above it's surface, sending waves of water in all directions.

Zalamiir, twisted his body around to the bank of the pond, ready to face the threat when it attacked.
avatar
Zalamiir

Male Pisces Rat
Posts : 16
Reputation : 0
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beginnings (Open to all)

Post by Wake on Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:40 pm

Wake's horns frilled out the moment the other dragon took off, and he jumped back, his ghostly eyes showing a hint of fear. Then the dragon just...stopped? He turned around to face the wyvern and just stopped. From the look of him, the dragon had the same thing in mind as he did: there was about to be a fight.

Wake took a breath and his horns lowered by against his neck. He really didn't want, or need, to get in a fight. Especially when monsters had shown up. He needed to save his strength for them, not a random dragon. The wyvern finally began to speak, a bit nervous as he did. "Hey. We don't need to fight. If this is your territory, I'll leave. Just please let me keep my catch."

_______________________

Name by Lori.
Alts: Tormaigh, Cyclone and Typhoon, Súl Iolar, Snowblaze, Destella.
Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvipPYFebWc&list=PL0805FB61D7503BC2&index=11
avatar
Wake

Male Leo Rat
Posts : 452
Reputation : 13
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beginnings (Open to all)

Post by Zalamiir on Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:38 pm

Zalamiir scanned the other dragon malicious gaze. It was a wyvern with scales not to far off from his own, except for the hint of blue glinting off of it. It was also about half the size he was, which meant he could probably overpower the wyvern.

That is if I can even land a hit him. He thought irritantly to himself, knowing that smaller scale meant fast and nimble.

Zalamiir was ready to strike, but what the wyvern did next halted him before he could act. He- for Zalamiir now knew the wyvern was male due to his voice- spoke to him, his voice laced with a slightly nervous tone.

Now that his mind was racing back to him, Zalamiir noticed that the wyvern held himself confidently, yet passively, as if he didn't want a fight, but would if it came down to it.

He said he did not want to fight, he reminded himself. Maybe this didn't have to end badly.

He continued to hover in the air above the pond, his gaze still on the wyvern, but he didn't look at him with malice anymore, rather suspicion instead.

"You weren't about to attack me?" He asked.
avatar
Zalamiir

Male Pisces Rat
Posts : 16
Reputation : 0
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beginnings (Open to all)

Post by Nathar on Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:12 pm

Nathar was wandering again... This time through a forest. As a result of the loss of his sight, he was stumbling quite a bit. As he set his paw down, it came right down on a bush full of thorns... He yelped in pain and slipped again as he lost his footing... He fell and quickly realized he'd been on a sloped hill. He was rolled over once by the momentum and came to rest by smashing into a tree... As the splinters of bark stabbed into his thin scales he shrieked in pain, which quickly turned into a roar of rage.

Nathar got up slowly and found his bearings again. He felt his maw move as Anger spoke, "If you hadn't lost us our sight, that wouldn't have happened! Look what you've done to us! Now we have to crawl around in darkness like a stupid beast!"

He spoke, this time of his own accord, "Shut up... S-shut up..."

Again his maw moved and words that weren't his own spilled out as Guilt spoke, "Why did you have to do this... Now because of you innocent lives were lost..."

Nathar yelled aloud, "SHUT UP! LEAVE ME ALONE!"

He pounded a fist against the ground only to cut himself on a rock... He growled angrily and shook his head in an attempt to clear it. He began walking again, still trying to calm himself down...

_______________________
Alts: Sagramour, Septhis, Berwyn.

Nathar

Male Posts : 12
Reputation : 0
Location : Roaming alone looking for anyone who might care for his warped mind and body.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beginnings (Open to all)

Post by Zalamiir on Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:51 pm

If the wyvern was about to respond, he didn't get a chance as another roar resonated through the forest. One of anger and pain. A roar that quickly got the attention of the white dragon in the air.

Zalamiir was immediately put on high alert again, his head twisting in the direction of the roar, teeth bared, with a growl of surprise accompanying it.

Without really thinking, he glanced over at the wyvern one more time, then took of in the direction of the draconian roar. He folded his wings in upon reaching solid ground, practically diving into the bowls of the forest.

Zalamiir trekked through the foliage, occasionally sniffing the air as he looked this way and that. But it didn't help any. All he could smell was the many scents of the forest, nothing at all like what he was looking for.

He was about to think the dragon had left already, until he heard it again. Not in a roar, but actually verbally screaming.

Zalamiir, once again pinpointing the source, immediately went toward it, not at all trying to hide himself as his footfalls crushed any leaves and twigs beneath him.
avatar
Zalamiir

Male Pisces Rat
Posts : 16
Reputation : 0
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beginnings (Open to all)

Post by Wake on Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:56 pm

Wake was about to respond as a loud, angry roar rang through the air. His horns frilled out and his head turned toward the sound, a growl coming from his maw. His ears easily picked out the pain and anger in the roar, and made the wyvern think twice about investigating.... Until the other dragon darted off after it.

The grey scaled dragon just shook his head and took to the sky, keeping pace with the other dragon with ease. He then watched the dragon dive into the trees, following suit, though he was being more stealth about it.

Wake then began to let out some clicks, too high frequency for most dragons to hear, but perfect for his echolocation. He continued to look around until he began to hear voices. Then a scream! Then the other dragon ran in that direction.

Wake just rolled his eyes and followed, again being more stealthy. He then, finally, spoke up. "Hey big guy. Try bein' a bit quieter."

_______________________

Name by Lori.
Alts: Tormaigh, Cyclone and Typhoon, Súl Iolar, Snowblaze, Destella.
Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvipPYFebWc&list=PL0805FB61D7503BC2&index=11
avatar
Wake

Male Leo Rat
Posts : 452
Reputation : 13
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beginnings (Open to all)

Post by Zalamiir on Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:21 pm

Zalamiir frowned when he heard a second voice behind him. He kept running toward the first voice, but looked behind him to look for the second. Surprised, he saw the wyvern a short distance away, looking at him.

That was when his words finally registered in Zalamiir's head.

"Excuse me-" he began, until he was cut off he suddenly felt something slam into his front, making him stop dead in his tracks.

Zalamiir took a step back, rubbing his shoulder with a hiss of annoyance, and looked to see what had hit him.

In front of him, was a tree that stood slightly slanted from the ground, leaves cascading down all around it from the branches above.

A plume of smoke blew out from his nostrils. He realized he ran straight into a tree while he wasn't looking.
avatar
Zalamiir

Male Pisces Rat
Posts : 16
Reputation : 0
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beginnings (Open to all)

Post by Wake on Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:28 am

Wake was a bit scared by the dragon's reaction, until he ran smack dab into a tree. The wyvern fought the urge to laugh at the sight, though a snicker did escape his maw and his horn frilled slightly. Once he finally quite chuckling, Wake spoke again. "That looked like it hurt. So, what's your name and why are you so intent on findin' whoever let out that roar?"

_______________________

Name by Lori.
Alts: Tormaigh, Cyclone and Typhoon, Súl Iolar, Snowblaze, Destella.
Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvipPYFebWc&list=PL0805FB61D7503BC2&index=11
avatar
Wake

Male Leo Rat
Posts : 452
Reputation : 13
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beginnings (Open to all)

Post by Zalamiir on Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:32 pm

(At work right now, so this is kinda short)

Zalamiir rolled his shoulder before letting his claw fall away from from it. He had also thought he heard the wyvern behind try to choke down a laugh, but he was too distracted to tell.

Then, the dragon decided to speak to him, some distance away. Zalamiir shook his head slightly, somewhat skeptical of telling him anything.

But he hadn't attacked him yet. So, he figured trust had to start somewhere, right?

"Zalamiir." He responded. He looked back around, scanning the trees to where he might find the dragon. But it was useless. He lost it again.
avatar
Zalamiir

Male Pisces Rat
Posts : 16
Reputation : 0
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beginnings (Open to all)

Post by Nathar on Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:12 pm

Nathar heard a large thud and leaves rustled nearby, then he heard voices... He wasn't sure whether to try and run, or to try and talk it out. He'd been attacked before... Treated like no more than a Monster... He decided to wait silently and patiently. If need be he could try and fight, but he hoped dearly that he wouldn't have to...

He sniffed the air in all directions and listened for any hints of sound. Anything that would let him know where the voices were coming from. He flared his wings and began preparing just in case. The fact that he was prepared for combat just made him look even more threatening and creepy than he already did... Although he wouldn't know this.

Nathar tried using his limited echolocation. It wasn't very good... He had only started trying to use it recently, as a result of him loosing his sight... All he could find were a few shapes. One was still shaking in the distance. He couldn't tell how far away... He really hadn't realized just how useful his sight was until it was gone... He didn't realize it, but he wasn't all that far from the source of the voices he'd heard. Now he'd just have to wait...

_______________________
Alts: Sagramour, Septhis, Berwyn.

Nathar

Male Posts : 12
Reputation : 0
Location : Roaming alone looking for anyone who might care for his warped mind and body.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beginnings (Open to all)

Post by Phantasmas on Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:31 pm

So much has happened, so much to catch up with as Phatasmas thought to himself as he walked through the forest. His current form being that of an aged, grey scaled Rouge dragon of about 50ft with a greying beard and prominent wrinkles he still tried to grasp what exactly happened while in solitude. It didn't take long for that dragons curse to finally lift from after some time, but not that long for the lands of Pyrria to be in such turmoil. In his very long life hes seen many things happen, monsters appearing in the world easily took the near top of his list along with all the tribes merging into larger ones.

Such change didn't sit right with the Elder, used to the steady change time brought as it passed this was something else entirely. His powers still worked on these monsters thankfully, but illusions could only do so much and many close calls were the result of his shock. He'll have to be more careful lest he'll end up like one of his many copies "deaths" to these strange creatures.

In midst of his thoughts he nearly missed a voice not far ahead of him, "Zalamiir. He stopped instantly as he picked out the speakers direction, to which he let out a breath he didn't realize he was holding. Another dragon, not one of those cursed monsters roaming about.

_______________________
"You'd be surprised at what a elderly dragon illusionist such as myself can come up with young one."
"Killed me? Sorry to burst your bubble there, but all you killed was a illusion. Heh, I may be old, but I'm not that senile yet."
Dharmith
Calemvir
Phantasmas
avatar
Phantasmas

Male Posts : 264
Reputation : 0
Location : Anywhere really.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beginnings (Open to all)

Post by Wake on Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:29 pm

Wake cocked his head over and closed his horns as he heard the odd dragon's name. He thought it was an interesting one, but it was still odd. Then again, he had a niece named Kia'Kira, so it wasn't the strangest name he'd heard. He then began to look more easy as he began to look around. "Interviews name. Mine's Wake."

The grey dragon was about to start asking why Zalamiir why he would chase an angry roar, but he heard something. Something familiar? Echolocation? Wake's horns frilled out once more as he looked around. He'd been jumped before by monsters, and it wasn't happening again. He then snapped his head back towards Zalamiir. "I hear something. Or someone."

_______________________

Name by Lori.
Alts: Tormaigh, Cyclone and Typhoon, Súl Iolar, Snowblaze, Destella.
Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvipPYFebWc&list=PL0805FB61D7503BC2&index=11
avatar
Wake

Male Leo Rat
Posts : 452
Reputation : 13
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beginnings (Open to all)

Post by AlbinoWhite1 on Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:43 pm

Albino was taking a walk, near the dragons. She had no idea that full grown dragons were there, but who could hurt a tiny little white hatchling....like her...

Her stomach grumbled. She didn't have breakfast today, but lucky for her, she's an omnivore. She looked to see some apples on a tree. Now THAT got her excited. she raced to the tree, not noticing that the branch she was going to step on is cracked. But she stepped her whole body on it anyway.

Her eyes widen, trying to find a spot to hang on. Albino found it, but it was too late anyway. She fell down with a thud, not getting any apple

Wow....what a GREAT AFTERNOON


Last edited by AlbinoWhite1 on Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
AlbinoWhite1

Female Leo Monkey
Posts : 83
Reputation : 0
Age : 13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beginnings (Open to all)

Post by Zalamiir on Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:52 pm

Upon hearing the warning from the wyvern- Wake, as he had called himself- Zalamiir was once again scanning the forest. However, he didn't see anything out of the ordinary. He strained his ears to see if he could hear what Wake heard. But again, nothing came up.

He looked quizzically at the wyvern. "I don't hear any-"

He was cut off when a sudden 'crack' broke the unusual silence, followed by a loud thud as unusually heavy hit the ground. Zalamiir immediately spun around, a hiss escaping his maw.

He saw some movement coming from behind a bush, just about the same distance where the sound had been. So, he lowered his head, eyes never leaving the spot. He moved low and slowly, until he was towering over the bush.

All of his thoughts came to a halt when Zalamiir peered down his nose to see a white and grey hatchling. His entire body eased up a bit, but he was left with a question: what was a hatchling doing out here, alone?

A deep chuckle reverberated from his throat. "Hello there," he said, a warm smile creeping up the corners of his mouth.
avatar
Zalamiir

Male Pisces Rat
Posts : 16
Reputation : 0
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beginnings (Open to all)

Post by Wake on Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:40 pm

Wake continued to look around, letting out some of his own echolocation clicks, which were too high pitch for most to hear, to see if there was something he was missing. There has to be something else here, and something that uses echolocation like me. I don't like this."

Then there the other dragon began to speak, but was cut off by a crack and thud. Wake's head twisted towards the sound, his body shortly following. He then watched as Zalamiir walked towards the source of the noise. The wyvern cautiously followed, not sure what would be there, but the Zalamiir began acting differently.

Wake quickly walked forward and looked at the little white hatchling that the black and gold scaled dragon was speaking to. He honestly couldn't help but laugh some. Was this little 'ness the one that had him rattled? Either way, she was alone, or at least seemed alone. "Hey little one."

_______________________

Name by Lori.
Alts: Tormaigh, Cyclone and Typhoon, Súl Iolar, Snowblaze, Destella.
Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvipPYFebWc&list=PL0805FB61D7503BC2&index=11
avatar
Wake

Male Leo Rat
Posts : 452
Reputation : 13
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beginnings (Open to all)

Post by Phantasmas on Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:01 pm

A dragon began to talk and just before he could hear more a crack along with a thud interrupted them. Again, he tensed in silence again as he heard movement and could pick out another dragons movement along with it. Calm down Phant, if they were monster they'd be all over you by now. Its just two dragons...investigating something. Another breath he let out as he calmed down and began heading towards the source.

Once close enough he kept a bit out of view though he could somewhat see the two dragons clearly and both seemed to be looking at something downwards. "I don't mean to intrude if this either of your territories, and apologize if I gave you both a slight scare. My name is Thantos, if your wondering." He said in a calm tone from his spot, mostly to ease any surprise if they didn't notice his presence.

_______________________
"You'd be surprised at what a elderly dragon illusionist such as myself can come up with young one."
"Killed me? Sorry to burst your bubble there, but all you killed was a illusion. Heh, I may be old, but I'm not that senile yet."
Dharmith
Calemvir
Phantasmas
avatar
Phantasmas

Male Posts : 264
Reputation : 0
Location : Anywhere really.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beginnings (Open to all)

Post by AlbinoWhite1 on Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:31 am

Albino turned quickly to look at the two greeting her.They have startled her a little, and she was surprised to see the two. "oh..Hello. you startled me a little, but its ok". She then looked at the wyvern, which greeted her.

He reminds me of someone...she thought as she turned around to look at the apple tree. This reminded her of one time that she was trying to get a squrriel, and the tree broke and she fell along with it, not getting any food after all. She still hated that squrriel..

Her back ached with a little pain after that fall, wishing that her former human trainers gave her more armor to put on. She only had neck, wing, tail, and wrist armor only. No wonder her human trainer's king decided to cancel her training sessions. She was useless to them. Also, that's one of her reasons why she escaped from them.

She sighed a little, then turned to look at the black dragon, asking him. "I just came here to look for food. Can you help me?"
avatar
AlbinoWhite1

Female Leo Monkey
Posts : 83
Reputation : 0
Age : 13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beginnings (Open to all)

Post by Wake on Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:16 am

Wake let a slight smile slip to his lips when he heard the hatchling. It didn't take long for him to remember the prey he's caught earlier. "Yeah.
I think I've got somethin' that should...."


Then there were foot steps, and another voice. He turned quickly to see another dragon standing there, this one an elder, unlike everyone else there. He looked this new dragon, Thantos, over before giving a slight smile. "Ain't my territory,
sir."
Wake was taught to treat elders with respect, unless they did something to loose it, and he intended to follow what he was taught.

_______________________

Name by Lori.
Alts: Tormaigh, Cyclone and Typhoon, Súl Iolar, Snowblaze, Destella.
Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvipPYFebWc&list=PL0805FB61D7503BC2&index=11
avatar
Wake

Male Leo Rat
Posts : 452
Reputation : 13
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beginnings (Open to all)

Post by Nathar on Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:30 pm

Nathar heard more voices... He was very worried now... What if they found him. What would they do? He heard at least four voices... Four dragons who, as far as he knew would attack him or just run at the first sight of him... He made himself as small as possible and tried his echolocation again. There were a few objects, probably trees, with a few moving objects(he assumed the dragons), in the distance. They were so close...

Should he run and hide, or should he stay and see what they might do? He thought about calling out, but he still wasn't brave enough to do it... He felt Anger gaining strength again. His nervousness and frustration must've been driving him crazy... He clenched his claws and gritted his teeth in an effort to stop the rage bursting out again.

The only thing that was keeping him rooted to the spot was his want for someone to treat him like a normal dragon again... A companion, someone to talk to, even just someone willing to get close to him without freaking out or trying to kill him... He decided to stay and wait for them to find him. He didn't want to show himself, but he wanted to be found... Which did he really want more? Either way, if he just up and left, there wouldn't be a chance for good or bad, so he would stay... He tried to make himself look as unthreatening as possible for when they finally saw him...

_______________________
Alts: Sagramour, Septhis, Berwyn.

Nathar

Male Posts : 12
Reputation : 0
Location : Roaming alone looking for anyone who might care for his warped mind and body.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beginnings (Open to all)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum