Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 2 Bots

Ardent, Delphin, Phantasmas

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

RPG-D Kitaro Weyr Ruins of Wildwood!Forum Roleplay SiteGods and MonstersX-Men/Avengers RoleplayHOSrealm of the seven

Getting to Know You (Shiera)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Getting to Know You (Shiera)

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco on Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:59 am

The Twilight King was laying on the beach of Daelorios Island, his gaze fixed on the southern horizon, beyond which was the mainland. He was about to meet Shiera, the Manticore slave of Tenebris. Baldirak had sent for her a few minutes ago. Not long after the meeting--a few days--the monsters had arrived, so Baldirak wasn't able to talk with her then as he had planned. Now seemed as good a time as any. He'd waited until she wasn't preoccupied with whatever extra work Tenebris had given her to do.

The ocean wind blew more water on the King, adding another layer to his scales. He stood and scratched at his side with a hind leg, then took to the air. He was meeting Shiera on one of the many islands the NightWings possessed. He'd forgotten the name of it. It took an hour for him to reach the designated isle. He quickly found some NightWings guards who directed him to a spot where he might rest for a few minutes before going to find the Manticore.
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King

Male Scorpio Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Getting to Know You (Shiera)

Post by Shiera on Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:02 pm

For some peculiar reason, Shiera had been called in by the King of the EarthWings. She was first made aware of it when Tenebris received a message regarding the meeting. At first, when she was relayed the invitation, she had been quite confused. After all, what could the king possibly want with her? Had she perhaps done something wrong? And if so, what? And Shiera certainly hadn't forgotten his Majesty's strange behavior at the meeting, even if the thought had been dropped into the back of her mind once the monsters had arrived.

It had gotten so bad now. The monsters had really started wrecking a number on things back on the mainland. Shiera blinked for a moment, quietly questioning why now, of all times, the ruler wanted her. Didn't he have enough things to deal with on his plate right now? Nonetheless, Shiera wouldn't question him, and certainly wouldn't think to not show up. That'd be outright disrespectful.

And so Shiera set off on her flight, with Tenebris' permission, of course. Because it wasn't a mission for Tenebris, she didn't need to wear her medallion. However, her collar that indicated her slave status was still tightly woven around her neck.

After a while of flying, Shiera arrived at the meeting spot that she had been requested to meet him at, one of the smaller isles. It wasn't long before Shiera found the king - he was kind of hard to miss - surrounded by several NightWing guards. Once she arrived, she immediately dropped into a low bow, not daring to look him in the eyes.

"Your Majesty. It is my greatest honor that you would call me to your company. How have you been fairing?" she asked, speaking with as much eloquence as she could muster.

Female Leo Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco on Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:11 am

The King watched as Shiera arrived. When she landed he dismissed the NightWing Guards. Baldirak returned her bow before replying. "Shiera, I'm glad you could come. I fair as well as one can when the tribe they lead has been cut significantly by monsters. What about you? I know Tenebris has kept you quite busy of late."
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiera on Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:42 am

Shiera was caught a bit off guard when Baldirak asked how she was fairing. Her mouth opened a bit, as if to say something, but she quickly closed it. After all, it wasn't every day that a dragon would ask her how she was fairing. She flicked her ear, pausing for a moment, before humbly nodding, still avoiding making eye contact, for fear of somehow insulting the massive earth dragon. Whom, keep in mind, was nearly 14 times her size.

She swallowed uncertainly, her mouth feeling try, and her whole body tense. "Well, the NightWing lands have been rather ravaged. Most of the mainland has been taken over, and Tenebris is beginning to evacuate dragons to the Shadow's Refuge. He thinks they may be safer on the archipelago than on the mainland..." she said nervously, but trying to keep a regal composure. She wouldn't want to seem nervous in front of the king, now would she?

Female Leo Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum