Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.org

Latest topics
» I made a mistake
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Yesterday at 10:34 pm

» Father and Child Bonding Time (Cygnus/Sul and El)
by Súl Iolar Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:28 am

» A Glimmer of Hope in the Darkness (Starlight Order only)
by Haneul Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:26 am

» Edge of Success (Aftermath continued)
by Haneul Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:16 am

» In Hunt of Survivors (Twilight Imperium, Open to all)
by Maleboga Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:54 pm

» Story Submission: A Dragon in the Southern Skies (Multiverse Contest.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:50 pm

» Nearan's Character Sheet
by Nearan Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:42 am

» Trading Post (open)
by Richard Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:35 pm

» The Search (Open to All)
by Hildrhilt Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:15 pm

» Searching (Open to Dragons/Lessers)
by Wake Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:53 am

» Audience with the God of Fortune (Wake)
by Wake Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:49 am

» Cradore the Massive
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:23 pm

» Guryon the Vicious
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:36 pm

» Guryon's characters
by Guryon Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:23 pm

» Tharasis App
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:59 pm

» Looking for family or mate later on down the road
by Hildrhilt Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:09 pm

» Updated Active Characters List
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:37 am

» Hildrhilt's Character List
by Hildrhilt Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:31 am

» Hildrhilt of Storm and Earth
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:51 pm

» Dominion Realms,the construction of a unique sci-fi fantasy forum!
by Bassasail Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:31 am

» Field Hospital(Sherlock)
by malaki Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:06 am

» Super Smash Bros Life Itself
by Marin Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:38 pm

» SkyWing and LightWing Ranks
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:31 pm

» Destella: The Feathered Serpent
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:59 am

» Aevon of Earth and Steel
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:23 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

A Helping Hand (Lori)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A Helping Hand (Lori)

Post by Súl Iolar on Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:14 am

First topic message reminder :

Sul slowly walked the streets of Ammos. He had heard that a traveling blacksmith had come to town, and was hoping to get some new arrowheads and have his kukri looked at. Most people in Ammos knew him: calling him "The Marksman of Ammos," or "Dragon Tongue." He didn't mind the reputation since most didn't know what he really did, save his daughter. They thought he was just a skilled sellsword. He finally found his way to a tent with a forge burning. "Hello? Is anyone here?"
Súl Iolar

Male Posts : 117

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Helping Hand (Lori)

Post by Lori on Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:14 pm

The image of a great tree floated to Lori's mind as she tried to conjure up the sight Súl Iolar described. Like her new friend, she closed her eyes, and she imagined a great trunk with overhanging branches, mountain peaks towering in the background with the tree's twigs drooping down by the weight of the icicles. Lori opened her eyes again, amazed. She knew the picture in her head most likely didn't match Súl's experience, but it was nice to have an idea of what a beautiful sight that must have been.

The woman exhaled, her voice quiet. "Wow. . . That must have been absolutely. . ." She paused to find the right word. ". . .Exquisite." Lori dreamily smiled. "I wonder if that tree is still there." After considering, half to herself, half to Sul Iolar, she said, "Maybe so. Trees are very strong." Lori knew how strong even the smallest shrub could survive a storm. It was very impressive, not to mention fascinating.

Quotes:
'Gala was born with the powers of a wild tractor, a feared species indeed.' ~Lao in the Chatbox on 3/27/15
[21:33:53] * Lori would purr if she was a car ;~;

Lori's Theme <3: https://youtu.be/uHJyAZtRrOY

Art mine <3
Lori

Female Libra Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Súl Iolar on Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:18 am

The marksman smiled as his new friend described how she thought the tree would look, and "exquisite" definitely summed it up. He then listened as she wondered if the tree was still there, giving a soft chuckle Lori said tree were strong. Súl, admittedly, was starting like this woman. She seemed kind hearted, and open minded.

Súl then finally spoke up again with a smile on his face. "I'm sure it's still there. I'd just have to find it again." He paused for a moment, not able to think of another question right then, so he asked Lori if she had any.

Name by Lori.
Alts of Wake
Theme: https://youtu.be/_RAuU9URKY4
Súl Iolar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori on Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:28 pm

All this chat was making Lori go into deep thought. Again, she got this dazed look in her eyes as she fell quiet for a moment. She had all these questions, yet it just occurred to her that she didn't have to ask-- she could just find out on her own. But how could she do that? She felt like her family needed her. . . As far as she knew, there were no warriors or assassins or anything of the sort in her bloodline. Maybe she could be the first? Well, she probably wouldn't be a good one, but it's a start. . .

There she went, rambling in her head about something that may not happen. She'd need to let her family know she was leaving if she did decide, and then Lori would require her parents' approval. . . And also she'd have to survive her sister's jeers. Besides, how would she learn to defend herself all on her own?

She was brought back into reality when her friend asked her if she had anymore questions. Lori blinked, and she realized she didn't have to think so hard. It just came naturally.

"What do I need to know if I were to become an adventurer like you?" she asked. How else was she supposed to know what to expect if she didn't ask an adventurer herself? And there was one right in front of her!

Quotes:
'Gala was born with the powers of a wild tractor, a feared species indeed.' ~Lao in the Chatbox on 3/27/15

Art mine <3
Lori

Female Libra Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Súl Iolar on Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:00 pm

Súl gave Lori a curious look. Not many people asked about actual being an adventurer. They just asked about what he did. He also realized he had finished cleaning all his "special" arrows. Dang! He didn't even know he was still cleaning them. The man instinctively began to remove the arrowheads from the arrows. He then smiled at the woman. "In my experience, you need so basic survival and combat skills at least, though beyond basic is preferred. Or travel with someone with those skills. And you need to be able to travel long distances. It also helps to be able to plan for almost anything."

Name by Lori.
Alts of Wake
Súl Iolar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori on Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:13 pm

Nodding her head, Lori listened intently to Sul Iolar's reply. She seemed to have all those traits. She travelled all her life, so she had a good amount of stamina for walking. She could learn to plan as well, but it was her parents who often planned their travelling route rather than their daughters. It seemed like a change Lori could get used to rather quickly.

But Lori cannot fight.

If anything, she was a pacifist. She has slapped a few dudes before when her family passed through Kakos, but it never got to the point where Lori had to get out her knife. "I never learned combat before," she admitted. "But I would like to learn one day. I have a knife that my dad gave me, but it's not very sharp. . . I don't really find the need to use it often, either."

She felt curious and wondered if Sul Iolar taught himself combat, or if he had a mentor. She also wondered how difficult it would be to learn, but felt willing to find out.

Quotes:

Art mine <3
Lori

Female Libra Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Súl Iolar on Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:58 am

Súl had to admit, he was surprised that Lori had never learned to fight. She traveled so much that he would have guessed that her father would have taught her. He then smiled as he thought. "Well, depending on how good you are at learning and muscle memory, learning combat isn't that hard. Then again, I don't like fighting close, so I may not know anything." He said this last part with a bit of sarcasm, but he really didn't do much melee combat. His Kukri was for defense and a tool, not his main weapon. That place was held by his bow. He then spoke up again, pulling the bow off his back. "My grandfather taught me how to shoot, while he was alive. It took hours of practice to get as good as I am now, but most bandits can be beaten with some basic training and practice. Do you have anyone who could teach you?" Súl didn't know why he asked that, but he wanted to know for some reason he couldn't figure out.

Name by Lori.
Alts of Wake
Súl Iolar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori on Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:30 am

It gave Lori confidence and hope to hear from a skilled archer that combat wasn't hard to learn. If it wasn't hard to learn, then surely anyone can do it. . . Including Lori. Sul's words made her smile and relax. She had no idea why she lived her life thinking that deciding to learn how to fight was like, a whole life-changing experience. I mean, it could be if your hand ended up being chopped off during training or something, but otherwise it could be nothing. . . Just a marking of a new chapter of one's life.

The woman gazed at the bow the adventurer pulled out, curious. She wondered if she was the only one who thought there was some sort of beauty to weapons, especially bows, with the graceful arc in their making. It was some sort of deadly grace that Lori couldn't describe, and she never really mentioned it to anyone else.

"Pretty bow," were the words that slipped out, and Lori felt a little embarrassed, seeing as that wasn't the dialogue she meant to say, but she didn't take it back as her words were genuine. She really thought the bow was gorgeous.

"I don't think I have anyone who can teach me," she admitted, touching her hair as she pondered. "Maybe my father, but he spends all his time doing his job rather than practicing on fighting. He really just taught me how to hold a knife, but that's it."

Quotes:

Art mine <3
Lori

Female Libra Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Súl Iolar on Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:56 pm

The man could help but smile at Lori's comment about the bow. He never really thought about how the weapon looked, but he could see where she was coming from. Bows did have a nice look to them.

Then she began to talk about the teachers available to her, or the lack of teachers. Súl listened closely as Lori noted that her father didn't have much time to teach her to fight. The archer thought about it. He would be in Ammos a while longer, and while he wasn't an expert, he knew some basic melee techniques. He finally spoke, but for some reason, he seemed nervous. Why did he feel nervous? "Well... after your father finishes the arrowheads.... I could... maybe... show you a thing or two about melee fighting? If you want, that is."

Name by Lori.
Alts of Wake
Súl Iolar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori on Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:27 pm

Listening to Sul Iolar's dialogue, Lori smiled, her heart beating faster in excitement. He'd really do that? He would really teach her? That was. . . much more she could have asked for!

This is turning into a really good day.

Wait a second, though. Why was the archer nervous? Did he not want to teach her? Did something she say made him feel like he kind of had to? That wasn't her intention. . . Or maybe he never trained someone before? Scenarios began to fill her head, but the girl couldn't stay still to think about them too hard due to her excitement.

"Really?" gushed Lori, grinning. "You would do that? That's amazing!" She would have hugged him, but she was sure it would have been strange for Sul Iolar if he was suddenly hugged by a woman he only knew for around an hour or so. She dipped her head happily. "Thank you, that's so nice." She was really surprised, and in the moment she wasn't sure if she would just 'calm down'. Suddenly she really wanted Yorik to finish up with the arrowheads.

Quotes:

Art mine <3
Lori

Female Libra Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Súl Iolar on Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:11 pm

Súl looked shocked when Lori agreed to letting him train her, and a slight smile came to his face. "You're welcome.

The man honest felt relieved that she excepted his offer. Súl still had a nervous feeling for some reason. He finally began to remember feeling it before. Be for the life of him he couldn't figure out why he felt this way.

Name by Lori.
Alts of Wake
Súl Iolar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori on Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:07 pm

It was perfect timing. Lori had no idea what else to say or how to thank the man, but that was when Yorik came up with the finished arrowheads.

"I hope these are adequate," Lori's father spoke, handing his customer the shards. "If not I will be happy to try once again, and I won't charge you for the trouble." It was then he realized his daughter looked so happy she was about to pop into an explosion of butterflies and rainbows, and Sul Iolar looked merry as well. Yorik smiled, his gaze flicking between the archer and his youngest child.

"What may you two be smiling about?" he asked, chuckling. Lori got happy at the littlest of things, but right now Yorik couldn't see a reason why she was so jovial. Maybe Sul told her a pun. She loves those.

Quotes:

Art mine <3
Lori

Female Libra Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Súl Iolar on Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:35 pm

Súl was happy to see the new arrowheads that Yorik had created. He checked one of the new shards, seeing the same craftsmanship that made him want to buy all the arrowheads in the first place, and gave a more than satisfied look to the smithy. The man then looked at the arrowheads he had removed, 10 total, before hearing the smith's question. "Well, if it's ok with you sir, your daughter showed some interesting in learning some combat techniques, and, if it's fine with you, I'd like to show her what I know." Again, the man felt nervous, but at least he knew what it was this time. He was asking this woman's father to trust him with training her.

Name by Lori.
Alts of Wake
Súl Iolar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori on Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:56 pm

Yorik was glad that his customer was happy with the arrowheads he made. He listened to his reply, and he went quiet for a minute. This seemed like a good fellow, but it was only natural for fathers to be reluctant to let their daughters train with a man they just met. Looks can be deceiving though, and this Sul Iolar may be a criminal. Yet then again, what if he wasn't lying? Yorik never had much time to train Lori or Ora to defend themselves, so it would be nice for them to learn. Lori was the one who needed to learn more though, as at least Ora knew how to plan and had experience in escaping peril.

Lori, on the other hand. . .

"Alright," Yorik said. "Just don't go too far, and don't try anything." He looked at Sul a little sternly, yet not in an unfriendly manner. "I'm sure you understand why I'm cautious. These days you don't know who you can trust." Then the blacksmith allowed himself to smile. "But. . . I would like to thank you. Heavens know that Lori could use some training." He chuckled, and Lori smiled sheepishly, quite embarrassed.

Quotes:

Art mine <3
Lori

Female Libra Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Súl Iolar on Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:50 am

Súl seemed a relieved that the man didn't just kick him out when he asked Yorik about training his daughter, and he understood the smiths worry. His daughter El was 11 so he was about to have to worry about this kind of thing. He also couldn't help but chuckle himself at the smith's last comment. "Trust me sir, I understand stand. I have an 11 year old daughter at home, and I've worried about stuff like this since I took her in 5 years ago."

Súl then pulled out a small pouch, and grabbed enough money to pay for the arrowheads. He then handed the man both the coins and the old arrowheads he had removed. "Thank you for these fine arrowheads, and you can take these old arrowheads. You'll find them more useful than I would." He then turned to Lori, who looked pretty embarrassed. "Would you like to train outside?"

Name by Lori.
Alts of Wake
Súl Iolar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori on Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:55 am

The blacksmith nodded at the archer, taking the payment and arrowheads and going to store them. Lori loved her father dearly, yet became embarrassed sometimes at his defensive nature. She felt so happy that he looked out for her like that, yet at the same time, she was 25 years old. She knew that her father had good intentions, but it was hard not to feel flustered. She was glad that Sul Iolar understood though, as she just learned that he had an adopted daughter. She wasn't surprised to know this, but it was another thing for her to be aware of. She just met this guy, so she still had things to learn about him if they continue being friends.

"Training outside sounds perfect," spoke Lori, smiling a bit. "I know this cool place. It's not far from here," she added briskly as she saw Yorik glance back at her sternly. "It's a small area with no undergrowth around, so it's good for training." No undergrowth meant no chances of tripping or getting stuff in their way. Not many people went there, either.

Last edited by Lori on Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to color in some dialogue)

Quotes:

Art mine <3
Lori

Female Libra Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Súl Iolar on Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:09 pm

The archer was glad that Yorik took the arrowheads, and had to admit he was surprised that Lori already knew a spot. Súl had noticed the look the smith gave his daughter, one that he was sure he had used himself on El. He then looked over to Lori with a small smile on his face. "Well then, lead the way."

Name by Lori.
Alts of Wake
Súl Iolar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori on Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:34 pm

With a nod, Lori stepped out of the tent and into the sunlight, blinking back as the light shone into her eyes. She forgot how bright the giant star can get on summery days such as this one. The few red strands in her hair tended to actually show up in lighted areas, which made the woman's hair appear to be a strawberry blonde. She moved a lock of hair behind one of her ears and suddenly wished she wore a ponytail that day so she wouldn't be so hot.

Passing a few people on the way to their training grounds, Lori slowed down her pace to walk side-by-side with Sul Iolar. She realized that he wore thick clothing that covered a lot of his body, and she frowned in shock. "Do you ever get really hot in that? Especially on days like these?" Here she was, complaining in her mind that she was soooo hot and was already missing the cool shade of the tent, while Sul here was bound to be hotter than she was. Well, Lori supposed she would have to get used to it if she were to become an adventurer like him. "Or are you accustomed to it?"

The training grounds were much like Lori described, but she had left a few details out. She passed through here quite often, and since the last time she came it seemed that people did some stuff here too, as the ground was scuffed. She hoped that it wouldn't effect her training. It was a rather small clearing, with a few tiny white flowers here and there and ferns lining the outside of the small field. Some giant tree branches made something like a canopy over the two humans, making the sunlight shining through it a little green. Lori was surprised to find that it stayed the same since she last saw it a few months ago, despite the earth being turned up.

Quotes:

Art mine <3
Lori

Female Libra Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Súl Iolar on Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:23 pm

Súl followed behind the woman as she led him to the spot. He had to admit, her hair looked pretty nice in the sun. Then he watched as she slowed a bit to walk side-by-side with him. The man honestly wonder what was going through her mind.

He finally got an answer when Lori asked him if he was getting hot in his clothing. It was an honest question, considering he cloths did look thick. He gave a slight chuckle as he heard the question. "No. Despite the thickness my cloths breath pretty well. My cloak's the only thing that really holds in much heat."

The pair continued until they reached the place Lori had been taking him to. It was definitely a good place to train. Clear, fairly quiet, and shaded. He turned to the woman, a sly smile coming to his face. "Looks like a great spot, Lori. So... are you ready to begin?"

Name by Lori.
Alts of Wake
Súl Iolar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori on Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:54 am

~~Boop that time skoop~~

Lori thought she was ready as Sul Iolar inquired, but at the end of the training she found the sudden stretches and swift movements she was required to make with her muscles made her sore. She had thought that her legs were naturally strong, but she had to get into certain stances she never been in before. It was all new, yet at the same time the rush of combat thrilled her and sent her heart thumping in excitement. Even though it was a mere mock fight, Lori was still exhilarated, and it left her wondering what an actual fight felt like.

I never felt so alive.

Yet at the same time, something nagged at her mind. She knew that she loved the experience she just had, but she was well aware that in the real world, combat wasn't heroic or majestic with fireworks in the background. It was dangerous.

"That was fun," Lori spoke happily when the training was over, smiling feebly. "Thank you. This definitely gave me a lot to think about. . . About adventuring, I mean." She was happy that Sul Iolar was kind enough to show her what he knew. Not to mention that he was also a good teacher, and obviously passionate about the things he likes and enjoys. She liked that about him.

Quotes:

Art mine <3
Lori

Female Libra Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Súl Iolar on Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:41 pm

Súl panted, honestly surprised at how well Lori did, and how winded he was. He had been a mercenary and trapper harasser for awhile now, so he thought he could handle the extended fighting. He was wrong. At least he knew he could teach pretty well, and that Lori was good at picking things up.

Then he heard Lori speak. He had to admit, it was nice to meet someone who was so positive about pretty much everything. He then spoke as he placed his quiver and bow back on his back. "Glad I could help. You really caught on pretty quickly." Then he heard her mention that he gave her plenty to think about adventuring wise. "Well.... I'm glad I got you thinking."

Name by Lori.
Alts of Wake
Súl Iolar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori on Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:01 pm

The woman couldn't help but beam at her mentor's praise, smiling brightly. It made her happy that he could report that she caught on briskly. Maybe she really did have the makings of an adventurer. . .

Lori was about to ask they go off back to the tent to retrieve whatever Yorik was making for Sul, but it was then she realized that he wasn't making anything at all. She was still a bit confused from earlier, that they waited so much for arrowheads but now there was nothing to wait for. . . Which meant that Sul Iolar stopped on his way for business to do Lori a kind deed.

That made Lori curious. "Hey, um. . . Out of curiosity," she began, "are you headed anywhere? Or are you just passing through?" She wasn't sure why she wanted to know all of a sudden, nor why her inquiry didn't strike her earlier. Maybe she wanted to know because of the fact that she would think a lot on becoming an adventurer. . . which meant that she had to decide fast. She realized over the course of her life how if she thought hard on something, she would eventually say no. It was kind of inevitable, and in the end Lori would end up regretting her decision. She loved the prospect of adventure, and although she adored her family, sometimes their life bored her. . .

So why would that have anything to do with the archer staying? She wished that maybe he would stick around long enough for her to decide, so maybe she could ask him where to begin her journey.

Quotes:

Art mine <3
Lori

Female Libra Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Súl Iolar on Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:02 pm

Hearing Lori's words surprised the marksman to say the least, yet he really didn't want to disappoint her, though he didn't really know why. He just met her, but he was surprised how much he liked being around the woman. He had already planned to stay for a day or two, and planned to head for his home, so he at least had an answer for Lori. What Súl couldn't pin down is why he cared. "I'm probably going to head home. Going to be in town for a day or two."

Name by Lori.
Alts of Wake
Súl Iolar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori on Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:22 pm

The archer's answer made Lori smile. "Cool! I think I will be too, unless rain is coming." Her family usually moved if they saw dark clouds in order to stay out of showers and storms, as long as they were bound to be light rain. They totally wouldn't be moving in the midst of a lightning storm. The woman wondered if Sul Iolar would like to hang out with her more. She knew for sure that she would enjoy more time with the Marksman of Ammos. Not just to train or to ask questions, but Lori really liked his company.

She looked up and realized that the sky was turning orange. "Looks like it's getting dark," she reported, then smiled at her friend. "My sister and Mom should be back by now." She really hoped she would get to see Sul Iolar again. She liked this dude a lot.

Quotes:

Art mine <3
Lori

Female Libra Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Súl Iolar on Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:16 pm

Súl looked at the woman, wondering what thoughts he had put into her head. He had found that he enjoyed being around her, and was hoping he could see her again. Maybe it was that Lori was open to the idea that dragons aren't all bad, but the archer really thought that it was the fact that, to him, she was easy to talk to and be around. The marksman finally spoke up as he thought. "Maybe I could see you tomorrow, and we could talk about what you're thinking right now after a night of thinking about it"

Name by Lori.
Alts of Wake
Súl Iolar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori on Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:51 pm

The young woman nodded in agreement to the marksman's dialogue. That seemed like a good idea, and something she'd definitely listen to. Although she knew she shouldn't think too hard, it didn't mean she shouldn't think at all. Maybe if Lori slept on it, she would have her answer by the morning. . . Or sooner, if she were so set on it.

"Okay." Her eyes trailed a bit into the sky, then back to Súl Iolar. "That's fine. Sounds good to me." As she stepped away towards the direction of her tent, Lori flashed the adventurer a smile. "Well, I'll see ya tomorrow!! Good night, Súl."

Quotes:

Art mine <3
Lori

Female Libra Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next