Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

Baldirak Sapiens Draco, Neltharion, Phantasmas, Wake

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

RPG-D Kitaro Weyr Ruins of Wildwood!Forum Roleplay SiteGods and MonstersX-Men/Avengers RoleplayHOSrealm of the seven

Uncovering a MoonStone (Open to All)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Uncovering a MoonStone (Open to All)

Post by Arius on Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:47 pm

Arius dug her soft padded claws-like-hands into the dirt. Something of a shallow wet trench already, her digging wouldn't have done much good except for the heaves of sand being swept out by the desert wind. She moved with quickly one hand over the other, talons wrenching through the sand in the hopes that no other dragons - or anything else for that matter - were around to see her, not only because she felt she looked foolish, but because she didn't necessarily want to reveal what it was she was digging for.

The earth had hinted at something interesting below the sand. An....artifact of some sort. A disc, or a sphere, or some such object which - from what she could tell, would be a very clever find indeed. Like the rest of her dragon kin, she was most definitely fond of the valuable, the interesting and the exotic.

That, and something about this object called to her be found.
She believed it was a MoonStone.
Arius
EarthWing Healer
EarthWing Healer

Female Posts : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top